/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The True Believer...!!

^..sTr!vEr..^
07-25-2006, 02:49 AM
The True Believer
The true believer likes to remain unknown and hidden, and dislikes prominence and fame. He does not talk of what does not concern him, and his heart is saddened by his short comings. He accepts no compromise in religious matters and does not please people by displeasing the Lord of the Worlds.
He is engaged in acts of goodness or acquiring knowledge. He is a person from whom people expect goodness and do not fear evil. He does not repay harm with harm, and does not shun those who shun him. he is like a palm tree, throwing tender dates at the one who throws stones at it, like soil on which filth is thrown, but out of which grow beautiful things.
The light of his truthfulness shows outwardly, and what is shown on his face indicates what is hidden inwardly. He strives and aspires to please his Lord, and is eager and careful to follow His Messenger.

[Mutual Reminding--Good Manners]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Taqiyah
07-25-2006, 02:51 AM
mashaAllah sis.........

I would really love to be that person someday...InshaAlah

thahira
07-25-2006, 02:41 PM
Masyallah

By reading it again, again and again. THe true believer it is indeed gonna be a difficult task as we are born in this world with diffrent kind of characters and attitudes... We really need to control our nafs a lots Insyallah May Allah bless us to go in the right path....

As wat sis Taqiyah says, Indeed I would like to be the person some day.....

Wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
07-25-2006, 02:46 PM
The light of his truthfulness shows outwardly, and what is shown on his face indicates what is hidden inwardly

Anwar Al-Awlaki

^^ mashAllah :D

*im sry i couldnt resist*

Also check out his lectures at:

http://www.streetdawah.com/anwaralawlaki.html

:) :salamext:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
limitless
07-29-2006, 10:32 PM
Is that picture even permitted?

cactus_friend
08-07-2006, 12:40 AM
That is exactly a kind of person one can admire and that can help you become better and bring you closer to God. from my experience in talking to others about life and faith, some, unfortunately, while leading a good life, seem to take too much pride in it...their preachings come across as reproach or accusation...they push you away... While those who believe strongly and humbly allow you to come to them and welcome you

^..sTr!vEr..^
08-07-2006, 09:01 PM
Indeed I would like to be the person some day.....

me to0oo!! not someday but today n on this v instant!!

rizwana87
08-07-2006, 10:15 PM
mashallah tht was really good :D inshallah we'll all be like tht one day

Maimunah
08-07-2006, 10:17 PM
salaam
mashaAllah j/kayr for that
may Allah guide us to be that person
wasalaam

------
09-05-2008, 06:00 PM
:salamext:

:bump:ing this up inshaAllaah...

~*Fatima*~
09-06-2008, 04:25 PM
Jazakallah Khair~! It's So true. I will Try to become a True Muslim then. It maybe hard but it worth for Allah Subahana Tallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.