Mann, I failed again.. :rant:
mashAllah Alhamdullilah

Mawaddah
08-10-2006, 03:45 PM
I went driving with my Dad yesterday, and Just about knocked a cyclist down ;D

H4RUN
08-10-2006, 04:23 PM
:sl:
:raging: :raging: i was wondering who that self centred un-aware, environment polluter was that nearly blew me off course!!! global warming jus increased by a percent cos of u !!!!:p ...oh yeah i rarely ride on roads lol just terrorise the footpaths loool
aaah welll...
ma'salama
:w:
ps. got my provisional 2day lolz but errr who needs it lol?:p :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hijaabi22
08-12-2006, 11:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Hamzah

Mann, I failed again.. :rant:
ahhhhhh man no worries jus go 4 it again INIIIIIIIIIIIT!!! Wat U fail over?? :(

Mawaddah am sis U serious?? U nearly knocked a cyclist over??? I WUD DIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE man wud never sit in that drivers seat again!

Vaseline
08-12-2006, 11:35 AM
In answering the questions, I passed first go in theory (Learner's).

Failed first go for practical (provisional one, which is red) and passed second go.

Now I have to do a mixture of theory/practical for Provisional 2 license by October :hmm: (by theory/prac I mean you do the practical test on the computer, for eg, press the button to slow down, click on the screen on when you should turn etc. etc.)

edit: Just a bit of a rant here. I hate it when a l or p-plater gets involved in a car crash and all the experienced drivers are like "oh no! S/he was speeding" and points fingers at the younger ones (thankfully, a law has been passed that there should be 0.00 alcohol limit and no v8's allowed for l/p-platers) and whenever I am on the road, it seems that the "experienced" ones are really the ones who lead the bad example :rolleyes:

Umm Safiya
08-12-2006, 11:38 AM
I was nearly in an accident.. That's why I failed.. Hehe.. :D

Hijaabi22
08-12-2006, 02:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Hamzah
I was nearly in an accident.. That's why I failed.. Hehe.. :D
:eek: HUH?

Azhar786
08-16-2006, 01:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ally~
I did, after my 1st test.. I took 7 more lessons. I just suck lol.
I made 6 minor mistakes.
dear sister dont worry about it inshallah u will pass i failed 3times before i pass my drivin then the forth time i did out of my town and pass

Azhar786
08-16-2006, 01:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~pInK cHiCk~
:eek: HUH?
i had 2non blame worthy accidents and guess wat it was women drivers both times lol

Ameeratul Layl
08-16-2006, 01:13 PM
Salam,

I cannot wait to drive. Its going to be such an adventure.

Wasalam

Azhar786
08-16-2006, 01:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl
Salam,

I cannot wait to drive. Its going to be such an adventure.

Wasalam
sister no adventure in drivin anymore out there i drive for a living and its a nightmare!

Ameeratul Layl
08-16-2006, 01:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Azhar786
sister no adventure in drivin anymore out there i drive for a living and its a nightmare!

I won't be driving in the city. I live in the countryside, so it'll be fun to drive through the narrow lanes on a summers day.

Azhar786
08-16-2006, 01:24 PM
I won't be driving in the city. I live in the countryside, so it'll be fun to drive through the narrow lanes on a summers day.

sister u lucky and inshallah u will pass! im stuck with the city:uhwhat

Ameeratul Layl
08-16-2006, 01:27 PM
sister u lucky and inshallah u will pass! im stuck with the city:uhwhat

I have not taken a test yet.
But jazakAllah.
Good luck to those having their tests soon.

Azhar786
08-16-2006, 01:29 PM
I have not taken a test yet.
But jazakAllah.
Good luck to those having their tests soon.
sister that is good dont rush take urtime we got enough women drivers on the road lol...

Hijaabi22
08-16-2006, 05:05 PM
sister that is good dont rush take urtime we got enough women drivers on the road lol...
:rant: lol today i tuk my car 4 a spin and i wanted to turn right in2 a narrow road off a main road...... now theres two lanes cumin down both for one way ryt and i was meant to go wait opposite the road i wanted to turn in2 but not on the roads cumin dwn...wat i did was i ws in the bloody lane that was 4 cars cumin down........aaaaaaaaaahahahahhaha so basically if a car was to cum down we wudda bin face to face and it wudda bin aaaaaaalll my faulttttttttttttttttttttttttttt lukily 4 me tho there wrnt many

Mawaddah
08-16-2006, 05:12 PM
ahhhhhh man no worries jus go 4 it again INIIIIIIIIIIIT!!! Wat U fail over?? :(

Mawaddah am sis U serious?? U nearly knocked a cyclist over??? I WUD DIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE man wud never sit in that drivers seat again!
Yeah, and you know what, I wasn't at all hassled about it. I think I'm pretty cold blooded :giggling:

My dad was sitting in the passenger seat next to me and he was the one doing all the squealing and yelling " swerve swerve!!" and he was pumping his foot as if he was looking for the brake pedal LOL ;D ;D

And driving aint all that exciting for me, and I dont feel nervous at all when i'm on the road........but I'm a bit careless I guess.

Hijaabi22
08-16-2006, 06:33 PM
hey u gta take care wid things like dat man, drivin is a pretty scary experience at tyms

Azhar786
08-17-2006, 10:37 AM
hey u gta take care wid things like dat man, drivin is a pretty scary experience at tyms
lookin at ur experience u need to re sit ur test again lol...:giggling: :giggling:

Muslim-Gyal
08-17-2006, 10:45 AM
how do u all find the hazard awareness test?im goin to sit my theory test next week inshAllah

Azhar786
08-17-2006, 10:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim-Gyal
how do u all find the hazard awareness test?im goin to sit my theory test next week inshAllah

erm.... i dont know i never sat the test lol... :)

Muslim-Gyal
08-17-2006, 10:54 AM
lol do u drive?

Azhar786
08-17-2006, 10:58 AM
lol do u drive?

i do drive i passed before theory come in lucky me lol

Muslim-Gyal
08-17-2006, 11:08 AM
lol really :o yeh lucky u lol!

Hijaabi22
08-17-2006, 12:28 PM
lookin at ur experience u need to re sit ur test again lol...:giggling: :giggling:
lol i know every1ns like u cant have passed! I cant even PARKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

but i wudnt go thru that test again even if sum1 payed me a million quid NO WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYSSS

I PASSED- I CAN DRIVE- SIMPLE AS ! :)

Hijaabi22
08-17-2006, 12:29 PM
BUT TRICKY BUT IF U WENT THRU THE CDS A GUD FEW TYMS THEN U SHUDNT HAVE A PROBLEM BUT MOST PPL HU FAIL FAIL ON THIS PART

GUD LUK

Hijaabi22
08-17-2006, 12:29 PM
i do drive i passed before theory come in lucky me lol

SO NOT FAIR!!!

Azhar786
08-17-2006, 12:33 PM
SO NOT FAIR!!!

life is not fair lol;D

Ameeratul Layl
08-17-2006, 12:50 PM
Salam,

Do you have to pass theory and practical or can you get your license by passing either

Wasalam

Azhar786
08-17-2006, 12:54 PM
Salam,

Do you have to pass theory and practical or can you get your license by passing either

Wasalam

u need to pass both beforwe u gey ur full licence

Ameeratul Layl
08-17-2006, 12:56 PM
Salam,

JazakAllah.

Wasalam

Azhar786
08-17-2006, 12:56 PM
lol i know every1ns like u cant have passed! I cant even PARKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

but i wudnt go thru that test again even if sum1 payed me a million quid NO WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYSSS

I PASSED- I CAN DRIVE- SIMPLE AS ! :)
ok ill give u 2million quids lolz

Muslim-Gyal
08-17-2006, 12:58 PM
thanks..im so so scared bout the practical :| aaah

Azhar786
08-17-2006, 01:00 PM
thanks..im so so scared bout the practical :| aaah
dont worry about it inshallah u will pass just stay focused

Muslim-Gyal
08-17-2006, 01:03 PM
iv had 7 lessons 1 month ago but then i went on holiday n now my first one is on monday n im scared iv 4goten everythin n i got a new instructor nw n he gt a banger of a car n its not dual control.aah so scared lol

Azhar786
08-17-2006, 01:07 PM
iv had 7 lessons 1 month ago but then i went on holiday n now my first one is on monday n im scared iv 4goten everythin n i got a new instructor nw n he gt a banger of a car n its not dual control.aah so scared lol
it will all come back 2u wen u get behind that wheel! lol if dig a little depper in ur pocket find a instrucor with a better car;D ;D

Muslim-Gyal
08-17-2006, 01:08 PM
lol lessons r too expensive these days! il probally just keep stalling or brake randomly lol oh well kinda exciting actualy. lol

Azhar786
08-17-2006, 01:10 PM
lol lessons r too expensive these days! il probally just keep stalling or brake randomly lol oh well kinda exciting actualy. lol
as long as u dont stall in front of my car im ok lol
get a job?

Muslim-Gyal
08-17-2006, 01:15 PM
lol its not nice when ppl get annoyed at learnerssssss leave us alone! aa cant get a job lol uni starts soon!

Azhar786
08-17-2006, 01:17 PM
lol its not nice when ppl get annoyed at learnerssssss leave us alone! aa cant get a job lol uni starts soon!
ill leave u alone and inshallah u will pass! get a part time job

Hijaabi22
08-17-2006, 01:50 PM
Salam,

Wasalam
;D both lol

Hijaabi22
08-17-2006, 01:51 PM
ok ill give u 2million quids lolz
NAH YA AWRYT I got my license alls gud

Azhar786
08-18-2006, 01:49 PM
NAH YA AWRYT I got my license alls gud
:sl: im puttin the offer up 2 3million now lol

Hijaabi22
08-18-2006, 01:50 PM
:sl: im puttin the offer up 2 3million now lol
make dat 20 million so I can buy that yellow lambo me dyyyyyyin 4 n U on! :shade:

Azhar786
08-18-2006, 02:00 PM
make dat 20 million so I can buy that yellow lambo me dyyyyyyin 4 n U on! :shade:

:sl: tha offer has closed ppl r gettin greedy now lol

Hijaabi22
08-18-2006, 02:03 PM

:sl: tha offer has closed ppl r gettin greedy now lol
no people are bein kanjoos now no1ns bein greedy lol

Kittygyal
08-18-2006, 11:20 PM
salam.
this thread has changed whoa changed all to spamming :X
w.salam

Azhar786
08-19-2006, 01:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salam.
this thread has changed whoa changed all to spamming :X
w.salam
wht u in a wheel chair?

$i$ter
08-19-2006, 01:28 PM
salaam yall!!!

just wana ask yall 2 make Du'a 4 me!!! ...Ive gt my 1st eva Practical Drivin test on monday!!! ...i hope i dnt mess up!!!!

Good luk 2 u all aswell!!!!...x

Kittygyal
08-19-2006, 02:11 PM
wht u in a wheel chair?
salam.
brother we are going off topic but inshallah if you go to the Dua thread in Genral chat i have posted a Dua Request so please read it that and all you can do is pray for me :cry:
and sis Sister be brave and inshallah by Allah's will you will pass inshallah.
w.salam

Hijaabi22
08-20-2006, 10:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by $i$ter
salaam yall!!!

just wana ask yall 2 make Du'a 4 me!!! ...Ive gt my 1st eva Practical Drivin test on monday!!! ...i hope i dnt mess up!!!!

Good luk 2 u all aswell!!!!...x
GUD LUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

Maaaaaaaaan I really need to do sumat about my drivin I DO SUM SHTUUUUUUUUPID stuffffffffff man like the other day this dumb guy he horns at me and when people HORN at me it p**** me off y gets me so I turn round, give him daggers and mime 'wat the ****' ...... so lights are red and theers two one way roads he pulls up nxt to me and says ''hus way was it mine or yours'' I was soooooooo embarassede I was meant to give him way n I didnt aaaaaaaaahahahah was soooooooo embaraased I jus wound my window up blasted a trak and cruisd off :hiding:

Kittygyal
08-20-2006, 12:56 PM
GUD LUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

Maaaaaaaaan I really need to do sumat about my drivin I DO SUM SHTUUUUUUUUPID stuffffffffff man like the other day this dumb guy he horns at me and when people HORN at me it p**** me off y gets me so I turn round, give him daggers and mime 'wat the ****' ...... so lights are red and theers two one way roads he pulls up nxt to me and says ''hus way was it mine or yours'' I was soooooooo embarassede I was meant to give him way n I didnt aaaaaaaaahahahah was soooooooo embaraased I jus wound my window up blasted a trak and cruisd off :hiding:
salam.
oh sis i know what you mean i can't stand it too when people horn at me i get distracted but then again sis i got pulled over on Motor way while back am sure i told you when i was not ill but i have got 4points left.
w.salam

Hijaabi22
08-20-2006, 12:58 PM
InshaAllah Im hopin not 2 get any points on my license or Ill have my dad 2 deal wid lol!

Kittygyal
08-20-2006, 01:01 PM
InshaAllah Im hopin not 2 get any points on my license or Ill have my dad 2 deal wid lol!
salam.
inshallah sis just focus and it will be fine but just take it cool when you drive.
w.salam

Hijaabi22
08-20-2006, 01:04 PM
I Drive Like A Psycho Lol

Kittygyal
08-20-2006, 01:16 PM
I Drive Like A Psycho Lol
salam.
sis you think about it you don't wat your points all gone and then you will be sitting at home, you need a car cause it comes handy later in life, i have got mine but as i am ill i can't drive so i let me brother to drive it (even though he is not passed his driving license bt just let him:uhwhat )
w.salam

Hijaabi22
08-20-2006, 01:45 PM
lol my bro aint got his license eother yet he drives my car more then i do!

yh no ways man i am a SAFE driver iniiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt

I think lol

Kittygyal
08-20-2006, 01:47 PM
lol my bro aint got his license eother yet he drives my car more then i do!

yh no ways man i am a SAFE driver iniiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt

I think lol
salam.
inshallah sis just drive with the limit and take the flow.
ws.alam

Hijaabi22
08-20-2006, 05:31 PM
will do :shade:

Drivin really isnt all that guys so if U fail again jus remember that.......I STILL CANT PAAAAAAARK!!!!!!! I have to call my bro or dad 2 do it 4 me :giggling:

Kittygyal
08-20-2006, 10:39 PM
will do :shade:

Drivin really isnt all that guys so if U fail again jus remember that.......I STILL CANT PAAAAAAARK!!!!!!! I have to call my bro or dad 2 do it 4 me :giggling:
salam.

:lol: my brother has difficuties parking but all he does parks in ding dongy :uhwhat
w.salam

mlsh27
08-20-2006, 10:42 PM
I love to drive...and drive fast! How is the license test different in the UK verses the US?

Kittygyal
08-20-2006, 10:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by c'est*moi
I love to drive...and drive fast! How is the license test different in the UK verses the US?
salam.
sis are you from USA??

well in UK it's totally different cause i did mine in USA for a while then when i came to UK 3years ago i did mine again in UK, so the difference is sis as you know in UK the roads are quiet different and also the signs "some" of them so when you go for your practical in USA they ask you questions on road signs and also in UK they do that too but the difference is the way they ask you questions.
w.salam

mlsh27
08-20-2006, 10:47 PM
salam.
sis are you from USA??

well in UK it's totally different cause i did mine in USA for a while then when i came to UK 3years ago i did mine again in UK, so the difference is sis as you know in UK the roads are quiet different and also the signs "some" of them so when you go for your practical in USA they ask you questions on road signs and also in UK they do that too but the difference is the way they ask you questions.
w.salam
Cool thanks! Yeah, I am from the US.

Kittygyal
08-20-2006, 10:51 PM
Cool thanks! Yeah, I am from the US.
salam.
oh thats cool, am originally from USA from Chicago was born there.
sis can you drive or what? P.S. driving in USA is much easier than UK!
w.salam

mlsh27
08-20-2006, 10:53 PM
salam.
oh thats cool, am originally from USA from Chicago was born there.
sis can you drive or what? P.S. driving in USA is much easier than UK!
w.salam
I can drive and have been for over 4 years...I absolutely love it!

Kittygyal
08-20-2006, 10:54 PM
I can drive and have been for over 4 years...I absolutely love it!
salam.
thats good to hear, but as you know in UK they have 6points so if they drive fast then 1 of you proint goes or lets say you break a rule, i got pulled over on Motor way and i have got 5points left :hiding:
w.salam

mlsh27
08-20-2006, 10:57 PM
salam.
thats good to hear, but as you know in UK they have 6points so if they drive fast then 1 of you proint goes or lets say you break a rule, i got pulled over on Motor way and i have got 5points left :hiding:
w.salam
That's so weird to me. Here certain things are worth X amount of points..speeding =1, accident=3, etc...they just classify if you are a good driver and waht not and when you get your license revoked.

Kittygyal
08-20-2006, 10:59 PM
That's so weird to me. Here certain things are worth X amount of points..speeding =1, accident=3, etc...they just classify if you are a good driver and waht not and when you get your license revoked.
salam.
but sis thats the rules here, thats why am saying in USA the aproven for driving is much easier and free will but in UK against law.
w.salam

mlsh27
08-20-2006, 11:03 PM
salam.
but sis thats the rules here, thats why am saying in USA the aproven for driving is much easier and free will but in UK against law.
w.salam
????

Hijaabi22
08-21-2006, 11:31 AM
salam.

:lol: my brother has difficuties parking but all he does parks in ding dongy :uhwhat
w.salam
Wat I do is I park like ten miles 4rm the kerb, dad ALWAYS takes the mick says a whole bus can go thru the gap :haha: and my cars arse sticks out onto the road aaaaaaaaaaaaaall the tym :haha:

rizwana87
08-21-2006, 11:48 AM
looooool my parkings whack as well but its getting better :D i just dont like it when people are outside and u can see them watching you and probly think a woman driver who cant park

Azhar786
08-21-2006, 12:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rizwana87
looooool my parkings whack as well but its getting better :D i just dont like it when people are outside and u can see them watching you and probly think a woman driver who cant park

u agree with u on that1 lol;D
:embarrass it can be embarasin2 lol

Hijaabi22
08-21-2006, 01:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rizwana87
I have had MANY embarassin moments like that ...this 1 tym I was tryna park on a main road and on the opposite road side the flippin lights turned red and a whooooooooole row od cars were jus parked theer and every single person literally was LUKIN at me and I cudnt do it ....in the end dad had 2 gerrout n park the thing 4 me...sooooooooooo embaraassin!

Hijaabi22
08-21-2006, 01:24 PM
:sl: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

:cry: wasnt funny.... another tym we were cumin outta tescos and i nearly banged in2 this car if my dad wasnt wid me I wudda gone straight in2 it! And another tym I went to a weddin and oh my goooooooddddd was sooooooo embarassin, there was this parkin space big enuf 4 like three cars ryt and I thought Id act all clever and reverse in2 it and I cudnt do it and there were alllllllllllll dese people standin there and I jus wanted 2 cryyyyyyy and my bro wasnt helpin either he was more worried about himself ''u embarassin me u embarassin me'' lol ......in the end again my dad came to the rescue :giggling:

Hijaabi22
08-21-2006, 04:42 PM
;D Lol bro I aint that dumbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb but my nmate is lollllllll she did that on the motorwayyyy lolllllllllllllllll !!

Nah the only problem i have is with parkin, otherwise I like to think Im a gud driver mashaAllah ;)

Lols bought a cute lil teddy thing 4 my car n dad takin the mikkkkkkkkkkk ;D

IB-Staff
08-21-2006, 04:59 PM

Please try to stay on topic and avoid idle chit-chatting with the opposite gender. This thread is not for embarrassing moments.

Hijaabi22
08-21-2006, 05:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LI-Staff

Please try to stay on topic and avoid idle chit-chatting with the opposite gender. This thread is not for embarrassing moments.
ok ok :rollseyes Any excuse 2 use the LI staff account :rollseyes Y not jus post under ya own username like?!

IB-Staff
08-21-2006, 05:06 PM

So that members don't take it personally, and will hopefully understand that we are just doing our job.

Hijaabi22
08-21-2006, 05:08 PM
but this way I hold a grudge against all the mods cos I dunno which 1 it is :rant:

lol LI STAFF U IS GOIN OFF TOPIC!

MH-UK
08-21-2006, 07:11 PM

I have my practical driving test tomorrow. :nervous:

Kittygyal
08-21-2006, 11:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MH-UK

salam.
subhanallah, i hope you pass inshallah.
w.salam

P.S sowiee Li Staff.

Hijaabi22
08-22-2006, 10:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MH-UK

:eek: GUD LUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK let us know how it goes, me rootin 4 ya!

Muslim-Gyal
09-01-2006, 09:20 PM
AAH! make dua for me pleez.i got my theory on tuesday!!and i need to pass!but i keep failing on the hazard awareness test when i practice on the CD's pleez help me..im gona cry if i fail :(

Kittygyal
09-01-2006, 10:09 PM
AAH! make dua for me pleez.i got my theory on tuesday!!and i need to pass!but i keep failing on the hazard awareness test when i practice on the CD's pleez help me..im gona cry if i fail :(

salam.

inshallah sis you will pass don't worry my cousin brother just passed && he did his on Cd's too :)

w.salam

Azhar786
09-02-2006, 01:12 PM

inshallah u will pass nothin is impossilble once u put ur mind to it!!
:w: :)

Hijaabi22
09-02-2006, 03:19 PM
its easy peasy lemon squeezy if i can do it wid my pea brain lol any1 can!

Muslim-Gyal
09-04-2006, 09:06 PM
hehe thanks..one big problem tho..i dont know where the centre is and its 2moro....

Kittygyal
09-10-2006, 02:08 PM
salam.
anyone failed or passed? just wana congrat you as am bored. :)
w.salam

Azhar786
09-10-2006, 02:10 PM
i passed lol

Salmaan
09-10-2006, 02:12 PM
All those who failed in the driving test, or have a fear of failing, this is for you -
FAILURE IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS ! :)

Kittygyal
09-10-2006, 02:12 PM
i passed lol
salam.
CONGRATS THEN :)
w.salam

Hijaabi22
09-10-2006, 02:13 PM
i passed too !! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! big me up cum on cum on lol

i passed ages bak me clever inittttttttttttttt lol

Kittygyal
09-10-2006, 06:35 PM
salam.
no i mean recently Queen not ages back :)
w.salam

H4RUN
09-14-2006, 09:37 PM
ima try n pass within a month of my 17th birthday :p bring it on!!

Inshallah
09-15-2006, 09:00 AM
The driving test both written and the actual test was easy. Don't get nervous or hesitate because thats when people make mistakes. Stay calm and drive as if nobody is beside you.

Salmaan
09-15-2006, 10:09 AM
Start by saying bismillah (in the name of Allah) :)

Hijaabi22
09-15-2006, 04:29 PM
mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn am screeeeeeeeeeweeeeeeeedddd!!!! I ony jsu started drivin but em a MANIAC DRIVERRRRRRR!!!!! And today I gta face teh consequences!!! :'(

Was crusin at 40mph on a 30mph zaone and there were bloody SPEED CAMERAS there so me is screeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwed big tym!! thats two penalty points and a fine within jus a cuppla months of drivin!!!! WAT 2 DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dad gna flipppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i was so worried bout the speedin i went thru a red light after n all!!!

Hijaabi22
09-15-2006, 04:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN
ima try n pass within a month of my 17th birthday :p bring it on!!
u kid!! I passed exactrly a month after my bday on ma sisz bday ;)

MH-UK
09-20-2006, 07:19 PM

....Well my next practicial test is tomorrow morning.

Insha'Allah I will pass this time.

MH-UK
09-21-2006, 08:48 AM

Alhumdullilah I didn't pass.

Controlled stop (Emergency stop) was not quick enough & Left a left signal on by mistake after coming off a roundabout.

Re-booking online now :)

Azhar786
09-21-2006, 04:34 PM
salaam
MH-UK inshahhah u will pass thus time

Kamilah
09-21-2006, 04:43 PM
its my practical 2moro all, plz make dua for me

Hijaabi22
09-21-2006, 08:09 PM
ma bro passed da oda day was WELL chuffed 4 him, he was like 'so wat'... Uffff guyZ! Ill never understand em!

Gud luk alllllllllllll and if U at first dont succeed TRY AND TRY AGAIN! Ull get there inshaAllah!!

IbnAbdulHakim
09-21-2006, 08:11 PM
guys 29th september, please make dua, i might die on that day :eek: :offended:

Hijaabi22
09-21-2006, 08:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mazed
guys 29th september, please make dua, i might die on that day :eek: :offended:
lol dont be silly! Ull be fyyyyyyynnnnn mannnn!!!

Ill make dua 4 u

mannnnnnn my drivin gettin worse n worse by da ady!....yesterday I nearly knocked sum1ns mirror off :shock: while reversin bakwrads fto give way to sum DUMB lorry

Today mannnnnnn today was jus mad man.. mannnnnn am dumbbbbbbbbb me lol i swearrrrr at tyms My brain jus bes totally deaddddddd lol was at the petrol station, w8in in queue, had ma cd player on loud so cudnt hear if engine was on or not, it Was, but me bein dumb didnt realise so still trned the key n my car made a louuuuuuuudddddddddddddddddd screechin noise so louddddddddddddddd....then spilt petrol all over, then on way bak rushed out onto main junction while it was still busy came literally 2 inches 4rm hittin dis car, thennnnnn mannnnnn did the same thing again bloked the whole lane, thennnnnnnnn mannnnnnnn me a crap driver aint i lol, was parked on wrong side of the road, zoomed out and there were cars zoomin strait towrads me at wat 40mph?? man im so impatienttttttttt!!!!! GUYS BE CAREFUL WEN ON DA ROADS!!

Kamilah
09-22-2006, 12:17 PM
I failed....

MetSudaisTwice
09-22-2006, 12:18 PM
salam
oh sis allah is the best of planners i make dua that you are successfull next time inshallah
wasalam

~Stranger~
09-22-2006, 12:19 PM
aww sis *big hug*

dont worry insha'allah ull pass in the next time. i passed in my 2nd test (ok here i admitted it)

MetSudaisTwice
09-22-2006, 12:22 PM
salam
how much did you fail by? inshallah i have to book my test soon
wasalam

Kamilah
09-22-2006, 12:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MetSudaisTwice
salam
how much did you fail by? inshallah i have to book my test soon
wasalam
this was my second test,

on my first one, i had the senior examiner and he was superstrict...but i came out with 5 minors 1 serious = fail

second test i did worse!!!! got 7 faults in total 3 were serious and 4 minor.

i got a serious for:

going between two cars :rant: when there was plenty of room to...apparently i should have waited *rolls eyes*

pulling out of a junction wen there was car coming miles awaaay *rolls eyes*

and reversing round a corner i was a little wide and i came back i little slanted

I failed......and I cried......

my instructor was convinced id pass that he already gave my lessons to someone else, and i had too much confidence in myself i thought id pass... BUT i failed.

but whatever Allah wills. Insha'Allah i will do it the next time.

IbnAbdulHakim
09-22-2006, 12:36 PM
:salamext:

ye i failed for that comin out wen a car was miiiiles away aswell,,, apparently i slowed it down.... I DID NO SUCH THING :rant:

:wasalamex

MetSudaisTwice
09-22-2006, 12:45 PM
salam
inshallah i make dua that you both pass next time
wasalam

Kamilah
09-22-2006, 12:45 PM
i really hate reversing round a corner, and i had to go and get that for my test!! town was sooo busy, and there was some accident on the motorway so loads of Ambulances were flying around,

i was the first to leave the test centre car park but was the last to come back...he took me on a really difficult and busy route!! and the other three that took their test same time as me failed aswell...

IbnAbdulHakim
09-22-2006, 12:47 PM
well Alhamdullilah i managed to do every manuever perfectly, i managed to drive ok, but the instructor i had was actually suspended for being TOO STRICT before :rant: :rant: and gess who gets him :rollseyes

PS: PLZ MAKE DUA !!!

Kamilah
09-22-2006, 12:51 PM
Insha'Allah bro you will pass, Insha'Allah, i will make dua you pass.

H4RUN
09-22-2006, 05:26 PM
lolll u eva tried left foot braking like the F1 drivers do? man i tried it, bit dodgy i got to say :p

Salmaan
09-22-2006, 05:27 PM

What is left foot braking ? :? Do we break our left foot ? :giggling: :p :?

H4RUN
09-22-2006, 05:30 PM
lol L E F T F O O T braking, u know pressing the B-R-A-K-E pedal with our left foot lolll :p:p rather than the conventional right foot...
:w: :D

Salmaan
09-22-2006, 05:32 PM
lol L E F T F O O T braking, u know pressing the B-R-A-K-E pedal with our left foot lolll :p:p rather than the conventional right foot...
:w: :D

jazakallah for the information :)

IbnAbdulHakim
09-22-2006, 05:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salmaan

I said driving coach, whats wrong in that :? :confused:

Coach means somebody who teaches, isn't it? So driving coach means somebody who teaches to drive :) :rollseyes

LOL my mistake, i thot u meant u kno a coach that drives ;D ;D lmao !
loool i normally use the turn Driving Instructor :D

MH-UK
09-23-2006, 02:33 PM

Managed to get a booking for 12th October, insha'Allah I will pass this time...

Remember if you fail your test to keep looking on the DSA website to see if you can get a cancellation.

Otherwise my test centre has an eight week waiting list :rollseyes

Salmaan
09-23-2006, 02:35 PM
If driving a car first requires a test to be passed, then why doesn't driving a motorbike also require test :? :p lol

*LJ*
09-23-2006, 02:46 PM

I passed yesterday, alhamdulillah, it was my 2nd time. I'm so happy :):):) mashaAllah. The examiner said it was very close but alhamdulillah I did it with 10 minors I think.

Salam.

Salmaan
09-23-2006, 02:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *LJ*

I passed yesterday, alhamdulillah, it was my 2nd time. I'm so happy :):):) mashaAllah. The examiner said it was very close but alhamdulillah I did it with 10 minors I think.

Salam.
alhamdulillah

salaam

~Stranger~
09-23-2006, 06:25 PM
I passed yesterday, alhamdulillah, it was my 2nd time. I'm so happy mashaAllah. The examiner said it was very close but alhamdulillah I did it with 10 minors I think.

Salam.
u r breaking kamilah's heart

congrats sis. drive safely and beware of the car monsters (*hint hint*)

Kamilah
09-23-2006, 07:12 PM
u r breaking kamilah's heart

lol...sis!

Masha'Allah... I'm glad sis *LJ* passed at least one of us did well...

Muslim-Gyal
09-24-2006, 02:23 PM
salam.
anyone failed or passed? just wana congrat you as am bored. :)
w.salam
i passed my theory :D just practisin driving nw n willl sit me practical soon inshAllah but im nt very good..pray 4 me lol :(

MH-UK
09-24-2006, 02:52 PM
i passed my theory :D just practisin driving nw n willl sit me practical soon inshAllah but im nt very good..pray 4 me lol :(

I'd look on the DSA website to see what the waiting time is to take a practical test after booking, because it could be like 8 weeks, so if you think you may be ready by then it's a good idea to book now so you don't have to wait even longer. Also if it comes near the time and you are not ready or whatever, you can cancel and you get a refund, so nothing to lose really...

*love4isl@m*
09-24-2006, 02:54 PM
insha'allah i'll make duas 4 u and i hope u make dua 2 as its the
blessed month of ramadhan...

Originally Posted by *LJ*

I passed yesterday, alhamdulillah, it was my 2nd time. I'm so happy mashaAllah. The examiner said it was very close but alhamdulillah I did it with 10 minors I think.

Salam.
:) and masha'allah u've passed it hope the rest of u pass it 2 insha'allah

MH-UK
09-24-2006, 02:55 PM

Just checked and its 3 FULL working days notice you have to give before test date if you don't want to lose your fee. But it will tell you this when you book anyway...

Got my next test on 12th October; inshaAllah I will pass this time!

IbnAbdulHakim
09-24-2006, 04:33 PM
test in five days

Remember me in your dua's INSHAALLAH

Hijaabi22
09-28-2006, 08:40 PM
[PIE]Oi Oi ^^ lux like ya test 2moro GUD LUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK U gna pass inshaAllah I jus KNOW IT! Luki U, its in Ramadhaan and its a FRIDAY 2 wat more can U ask 4, jus give it ya best shot bruv! [/PIE]

Kittygyal
09-28-2006, 08:42 PM
salam.
inshallah inshallah just be confident && yoiu will pass && if you do am waiting for some wrappers inshalalh ;)
w.salam

butterfly+
09-30-2006, 01:04 AM
Salam
saw this thread and had to post. i love driving.
alhumdulillah i passed my theory and practical the first time round. :)

Salmaan
09-30-2006, 07:24 AM

What would you all prefer?

1. A good looking car with fantastic design and architecture

OR

2. A car with high speed

Hijaabi22
09-30-2006, 08:47 PM

OR

2. A car with high speed
A GUD LUKIN CAR ;)

oi mazed wat happend wid ya test ???

Kittygyal
09-30-2006, 08:48 PM

OR

2. A car with high speed

salam,.

both ;)

w.salam

IbnAbdulHakim
09-30-2006, 08:49 PM
failed too close 2 car on wet road goin 50 miles per hour :heated:
inshaAllah next time

Hijaabi22
09-30-2006, 08:50 PM
inshaAllah next time
ah man dont worry alls gud, 3rd tym luki n all dat ;)

Kittygyal
09-30-2006, 08:50 PM
inshaAllah next time

salam.
aww bless Alhamdulillah atleast you did go for it aww wrappers will be coming to your door step okay be prepared ;) you never know "if" there's a next time but but but Inshallah
w.salam

Hijaabi22
09-30-2006, 08:52 PM
yes im gnna strap a bomb on myself for the next test, im feeling lucky ;D
loool, u buked ya test?? u shud buk it on same day odawse u dont get 1 too soon,

IbnAbdulHakim
09-30-2006, 08:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by -----------
loool, u nuked ya test?? u shud buk it on same day odawse u dont get 1 too soon,
nuked?? no no i booked one tho, its 7th december, chekin for cancellations inshaAllah

Hijaabi22
09-30-2006, 08:58 PM
nuked?? no no i booked one tho, its 7th december, chekin for cancellations inshaAllah
lol i meant booked, stop takin the mik lol

1 more thing, I suggest U keep ya trap shut about when ya next test is lol, nutin is wrse then havin ppl on ya bak when uv failed

IbnAbdulHakim
09-30-2006, 09:11 PM
i'll fail a million times n still come bak n tell u lot, i want ur dua's, dont care bout ur comments lol

Kittygyal
09-30-2006, 09:13 PM
i'll fail a million times n still come bak n tell u lot, i want ur dua's, dont care bout ur comments lol

salam.
well inshallah inshallah you won't just have confidence Akhi we know you will past inshallah i will keep you in my Dua'ah inshallah && you the same :)
w.salam

Hijaabi22
09-30-2006, 09:15 PM
awwwwwwwww dats so nyyyyyyc! InshaAllah Ull PASS!! Ull be in ma duas :)

IbnAbdulHakim
10-01-2006, 10:44 PM
drivin test moved upto 9th of nov

all dua's are appreciated inshAllah

Kamilah
10-01-2006, 11:14 PM
I'm going to Insha'Allah buy a Black new Audi A3 or a VW polo GTI..black and silver are the only decent colours for cars.

I drove my sisters car today, its really stiff compared to my instructors car!

Umu 'Isa
10-03-2006, 04:55 PM
All off topic posts deleted. Next person to go off topic in this thread gets a warning :)

Kamilah
10-03-2006, 08:19 PM
I have my third test coming up soon! plz plz remember me in your humble dua's in this blessed month..

I have an awesome number plate once i pass and get my car i'm going to put it on my car..i'll post it in the sisters only forum Insha'Allah.

Hijaabi22
10-03-2006, 09:16 PM
[PIE]WAT NUMBER PLATE WAT NUMBER PLATE !!! Ill show u miiiiiinnnneeee, its N41L4.... its da 1 I see in ma dreams on ma yellow lambo LOOOOOL.

Anyhoo, not 2 go off topic, INSHAALLAAAHHHH Ull be THID TYM LUKI! Let us know how it goeZ![/PIE]

Salmaan
10-04-2006, 02:25 PM

So what did/do you all find easier or tougher? - Practicals or theory ? :)

Kittygyal
10-04-2006, 03:08 PM

So what did/do you all find easier or tougher? - Practicals or theory ? :)
salam.
hard at first then it was easy but the hard thing was parking :hiding:
w.salam

Salmaan
10-04-2006, 05:41 PM
salam.
hard at first then it was easy but the hard thing was parking :hiding:
w.salam
lol

did you crash anything ? ;D :D

Kittygyal
10-04-2006, 06:15 PM
lol

did you crash anything ? ;D :D

salam.

*ahem* :hiding:>>>:uhwhat >>>:cry:>>>:X

nah not really but did go over curb && humm parked on yellow line the wheel used to turn that way when i wanted it to turn this way humm the wheel was getting of my nerve what a silly wheel :uuh:

w.salam

أحمد
10-07-2006, 07:55 AM
:sl: I think majority of people fail because they take their test too early, before they are anywhere near ready, according to BSM; if you fail on only a manouver, then you are an OK driver and you maybe ready, but if you fail on anything else; you took your test too early.

Other than reading BSMs book, which generally is OK, I know through experience. My first driving test was just after exactly 20 lessons; even though I was stuck in a petrol strike and only got one major for wrong lane positioning at the very end; I discovered in my second attempt that I was not really ready.

But sinse I done pass plus, it's become a thousand times easier to drive anywhere (not on pavements or houses, nor over someones lawn) without hesitation and danger to anyone. So I would recommend that to anyone who can afford it. About 6 hours altogether costing about £150. The cost may vary with different instructors.

Salmaan
10-07-2006, 05:43 PM
:sl: :)

1. Which car did everybody here get to drive in your practical driving test?

2. How long (Hrs/mins) was your test?

3. What was the maximum speed that you reached in your test?

H4RUN
10-07-2006, 06:27 PM
You can drive the car of your choice [sort of] when taking ur test? i drove me dads car...period of 30 odd minutes....maximum speed ahem confidential :p put it this way due to the circumstances it wouldnt go faster :p:p............but i won't be doing that on my real test lol, buuut yesh lol 2 young to take test just right now lol....ah well, i never approved of the laws in this country :p
fiamanAllah
walaikumsalam

Kamilah
10-07-2006, 07:13 PM

I failed again!!! ...reversing round a corner:grumbling !!!

but overall...Alhamdulillah i wasnt that nervous this time round...the examiner said i would have passed if i didnt mess up on the manoeuvre... i only got 2 minors.

Insha'Allah Allah will give me success next time.

Hijaabi22
10-07-2006, 09:13 PM
:sl: :)

1. Which car did everybody here get to drive in your practical driving test?

2. How long (Hrs/mins) was your test?

3. What was the maximum speed that you reached in your test?

me drove a silver yaris, PHATTTTTTTTTT RYD BABY!

My test was short cos I was perfect :shade: last out 1st bak :shade: boyt 35 mins i say??

Maximum speed was 40 cos that was da max i cuid do...didnt wana fail 4 speedin now did iiiiii

Salmaan
10-08-2006, 04:56 PM

Has anybody crashed anything during a practical driving test ? lol :smile:

DigitalStorm82
10-08-2006, 09:29 PM
I used to know someone who hit a tree during the drivers test and passed! ...and this is the guy who put the car in reverse going 55 on a highway! wrecked the engine!

I think he passed cause the proctor was his dad's friend.

Salmaan
10-09-2006, 06:53 AM
lol

everybody should make that proctor their direct/indirect friend, and inshaAllah everybody will pass in the practical driving test....no matter how you drive...what you crash....lol :giggling:

blue_dew
10-10-2006, 01:23 AM

Passed both theory and practical in first tries.

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-15-2006, 09:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by blue_dew

Passed both theory and practical in first tries.

MashaAllah thatsreally good sis:D :D :D

am so lazy need to book my theory...still taking lessons...:D :D

my friend shes taking like over 50lessons or even more than that and she still doesnt take her test..she passed her theory like in her 3rd lesson...she gotta car but still needs to pass..inshaAllah she'll be booking it soon.. cnt wait till she passes though...free lifts to college no more walking in the rain...:lol::D

Re.TiReD
10-16-2006, 01:27 PM
:sl: i've just taken two lessons...feel like a baybee compared to you lot! :D lol havin ma third one nest thursday...in the darrk! :offended: kinda scared :nervous: what if i knowck down a black dog!???? :heated: lol :w:

Azhar786
10-26-2006, 12:22 PM
if u knock down a black dog its ok just carry on as if nothin has happen lol

Re.TiReD
10-26-2006, 12:58 PM
:sl: lol!!! :D i had the lesson, twaz wicked...didnt knock anything but managed to scare maself to death like a million times...:heated: but das all part of the fun huh? lol :w:

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-26-2006, 04:37 PM
^^lol..u make me laugh..inshaAllah wana book ma theory soon lol..now hhhmmhh,,,when did i say that...lol..bein lazy about it!!!:D:D:D

Hijaabi22
10-26-2006, 05:38 PM
:uuh: :uuh: man me so glad i dont have 2 go thru all dat crap agin^^^ gud luk xx

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-26-2006, 05:57 PM
:lol:
thnx sis xx
when the tie cums..:D

Kamilah
10-26-2006, 06:33 PM

My test is booked on a Saturday in the coming weeks...i'm praying i dont have to reverse round a corner!

i really need to pass....:cry:

please remember me in your humble dua's

Sum-Muslim-Gal
10-27-2006, 03:18 PM
^^^^^aaaw sis Goodluck...inshaAllah u'll be fine...xxx

let us knw how it goes...:D

aqsa1
10-28-2006, 09:03 PM
I f u get stuck in your driving test jus pray durood sharif inshallah youl b fine. Tho you are bound to be nervous if itsyour 1st test

Umm Safiya
12-11-2006, 04:27 PM

After failing 3 times, I passed my practical driving test today, alhamdulillâhi Rabbil-'âlamîn.. :D
And the coolest thing is, you can drive with niqâb on.. It's so wicked.. :p

:love:

Hijaabi22
12-11-2006, 07:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Something

After failing 3 times, I passed my practical driving test today, alhamdulillâhi Rabbil-'âlamîn.. :D
And the coolest thing is, you can drive with niqâb on.. It's so wicked.. :p

:love:
KEWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MASHAALLAHHHHHHHHHHHH dats top stufffffffff!!!

MAN BRINGS BAK MEMORIES OF DA DAY I PASSED, WAS ABSOLUTELY AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Ahhhhh man the feelin of success,, NUTIN beats dat ;D

IbnAbdulHakim
12-12-2006, 10:54 PM

can muslims please stop imitatin the kuffar wiv merry xmas inshaAllah.

I passed my drivin test in 10th of dec 2006, Alhamdulillaah :)

England
12-12-2006, 11:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Recherché

If you have your drivers licence..
How many times did you fail your practical test before passing? Be honest lol.

I sat mine for the 2nd time today and once again i failed! :heated: lol I'm so gutted!
I passed mine the 2nd time although I did a crash course before that which cost £530

Pk_#2
12-12-2006, 11:18 PM
ouch, that cost a lot, wel dun though!

:) And to all the others who have passed congruts ppl!

Well dun @ Umm something :wub: go girl! LOL

Peace

England
12-12-2006, 11:32 PM
To anyone taking their test put your nerves behind you. That was my problem the 1st time and I messed up on simple things such as forgetting to turn the indicator off after pulling out :rollseyes The 2nd time I made a little prayer before I went and then I passed with flying colours :D Wooooooooooot!

Pk_#2
12-12-2006, 11:36 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

btw bro and others you can take herbal stuff to calm your self, if your a nervous person, try herbal tea jus b4 LOL, calm ur senses with some aroma therapy and a hot soaky bath,

am no doc, but it's best to get yourself relaxed at the beginning and pray you'll stay like that throughout, Tc :)

Bye!!!!!!!!!

England
12-12-2006, 11:41 PM
Or buy a hipnosis CD specifically for driving tests :D

Pk_#2
12-12-2006, 11:45 PM
AsalamuAlaykum,

hypnosis-haraam

also classical music -Haraam

urm... Try 'Rescue Remedy' Its a drop typo thing that you have when your nervous :)

England
12-12-2006, 11:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
AsalamuAlaykum,

hypnosis-haraam

also classical music -Haraam

urm... Try 'Rescue Remedy' Its a drop typo thing that you have when your nervous :)

I thought all music was "haraam?"

------
12-13-2006, 08:26 AM

All music, apart from 'duffs' is haraam.

OT: I'm planning to take my practical driving test at the end of January, Insha'Allah.

Re.TiReD
12-13-2006, 01:23 PM
:sl: Gud Luk princess :)

hehe you guys are so much past me...am like on me 11th lesson this friday! ;D an I know am guna be a nervous wreck (specially when I stall 10,0000000000000000 times! :hiding: ) lol but one day.......'the penny will drop' like ma instructor says! ;D :happy: anyways congratz to all those who have passed....:) :w:

Malaikah
12-15-2006, 10:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by England
I thought all music was "haraam?"
Yes it is, with the exception of a certain type of drum called a duff.

A7med
12-15-2006, 11:57 AM
A7med says:
didnt u mean Ahmed. (the mod)

starfortress
12-16-2006, 04:14 AM

May i know,generally in europe,how much(money)you have to spent in order to get a valid driving license,from A-Z,i mean a single shot:?

I'm failed on the first attemp in Practical Driving Test when i was 17,no problem in the theory test.Lol i only practice with only a power steering car,but it was a Nissan Sunny 80's model were use in the test sessions:grumbling imagine in the blistering hot Malaysia's wheater on 1400Hrs,without A/C,plus it was Ramadhan at that time...so i failed.

Re.TiReD
12-19-2006, 03:18 PM
the thread is flooded with females.... when they cant even get into the car without banging their head

lol!! ;D you guys probz do the same....but are just too big headed to admit it!! :D :w:

Muhammad
12-19-2006, 05:03 PM

Let's try to stay on topic Insha'Allaah!

Re.TiReD
12-21-2006, 02:47 PM
:hiding: sorry ^^^^

was gonna tell you that I just got back from a drivin lesson and didnt stall!!! NOT EVEN ONCE!! lol (I know its a bit OT but am sorry :hiding: ) :w:

Inshallah
12-21-2006, 02:53 PM
Well Ontario, Toronto having the best drivers in north america we have 3 tests. A written, a regular road test, and a highway test with multiple parkings in regular roads. First time and am i proud no because so does everybody else.

Re.TiReD
12-21-2006, 02:56 PM
lol you should be proud....:) i bet not EVERYBODY does...there's prob sum exceptions to the rule....I know I'd be one :hiding:

------
03-29-2007, 06:30 AM

My practical test coming up in about 2 weeks! Pray for me that i pass Insha'Allâh :D (With flying colours :p)

H4RUN
03-29-2007, 03:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4

My practical test coming up in about 2 weeks! Pray for me that i pass Insha'Allâh :D (With flying colours :p)
InshaAllah you'll cream it:thumbs_up ...btw how long did you have to wait from the time you booked the test?

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2007, 03:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4

flying colors... makes me think of blood spilling... reds a color :X inshaAllah you'll pass wiv less then 4 minors :D

InshaAllah you'll cream it ...btw how long did you have to wait from the time you booked the test?
round here its roughly 2 months

Re.TiReD
03-30-2007, 12:53 PM
:sl: you can get 10 minors cant ya? I mean you're allowed that many innit? I'm takin it mega slow i dunno why :X wanna pass before uni Insha'Allah :w:

H4RUN
03-30-2007, 09:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
flying colors... makes me think of blood spilling... reds a color :X inshaAllah you'll pass wiv less then 4 minors :D

round here its roughly 2 months
lol!...i just booked mine 2 weeks time:D my friend was planning on booking same day same time...we were thinking of doing something like our school day antics...sit near each other, and somehow IF we were to get stuck give a hint:p...but he turns 17 in june lol so that plan failed:p

Re.TiReD
04-04-2007, 02:30 PM
LOL!! how were you planning on getting the cars to 'sit next to each other'? thats a gutted plan from the start! hehe Good Luck To Everyone Taking Their Test Tho :)

H4RUN
04-05-2007, 09:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *UmmQalam*
LOL!! how were you planning on getting the cars to 'sit next to each other'? thats a gutted plan from the start! hehe Good Luck To Everyone Taking Their Test Tho :)
lol i meant in the theory test:p, use mini under cover walky talkies:D

England
04-05-2007, 09:31 PM
It took me 5 attempts to pass my theory test. Well the multiple questions I passed everytime but the hazard perception was haaaaaaard. I passed my practical test on my 2nd time. My 1st was stupid. I forgot to turn the indicator off and then no look right despite the traffic lights being on green for me. All nerves.

H4RUN
04-05-2007, 09:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by England
It took me 5 attempts to pass my theory test. Well the multiple questions I passed everytime but the hazard perception was haaaaaaard. I passed my practical test on my 2nd time. My 1st was stupid. I forgot to turn the indicator off and then no look right despite the traffic lights being on green for me. All nerves.
people say to me hazzard perception is a walk in the park...my friends advice was click on any thing that moves;D

England
04-05-2007, 09:38 PM
people say to me hazzard perception is a walk in the park...my friends advice was click on any thing that moves;D
Yeh that sounds easy enough but click 3 times in a clip then you get zero points and you've more or less failed. I clicked twice on a couple of tests and then my finger twitched and did it the 3rd so I failed :enough!:

جوري
04-05-2007, 09:49 PM
failed it the first time because I couldn't park drove on pavement, missed a sign or two-- and hated the smell of the driving school instructor... honestly I thought I'd gag... especially when he got off his seat to give me the wheel... I almost fainted from the scent ahhhhh ...Anyhow, I was so preoccupied with the scent... then it went down hell from there... I missed a stop sign or two.. I couldn't park etc etc... and at the end I asked my examiner "does this mean I failed" to which he retorted "fraid so love"-- of course I was vexed

so I booked me an appt. five days later.. and asked my brother to drive me... and I passed woho yes I did... one thing for sure I knew where the bloody stop sign was... Don't know how I passed on the account I still couldn't park-- but the minute the examiner gave me my passing slip... I was so overjoyed I drove over to the other side tears welling in my eyes <<< that is an over dramatization to excuse me from why I almost squished my brother with the car--- the instructor was still there I think commenting on my driving so I told my bros to get in quickly before he tracks me down and takes away my temporary license... Of course I have had a few accidents since... sadly mostly of them in the garage-- and mostly with people's Mercedes and beemers-- yes my baby (pathfinder) had this affinity for rich people's cars and my insurance got higher and higher -- but now that people and animals stay out of my way-- all is well with the world hehe

Sabbir_1
04-05-2007, 10:07 PM

These instructors need a beating seriously man, i think they love failing everyone i only had 9 minors and 2 serious. Tell the truth they weren't even serious the idiot just marked them down as serious. i would smashed his head in but than i just told myself everyone fails the first time. If i have him again for my 2nd test i swear im gonna lose it.

H4RUN
09-01-2007, 01:45 PM

U can all do it! :p
Just do it properly:p And u will pass:D 1st time aswel!

If u go in with the mentality that everyone fails first time, you surely have cheated yourself!

Jus be coooool:D Drive like you would normally:D
And if you're that worried, sumhow manage to poke the examiners eye:p Thus he/she wont b able to see very well:p

Everyone's a winner!

Kittygyal
09-01-2007, 01:56 PM
Oh ya best thing a du is dwink cold LEMONADE AND JUST RELAX AND PMIP.

first day u'll PASS

UnknownMuslim
09-02-2007, 08:54 AM
I failed my test 3 times now. The first time I hit the kerb during parrallel parking, 2nd time I was driving too close to parked cars and the last time I was too hesitant. :(

*~Sofia~*
09-02-2007, 09:33 AM
Salams,

I failed once and passed second time round :D the first time i failed was coz i didnt over-take a bus..can u believe it?! i thought the examiner was jokin bout failin, until i realised he was'nt jokin around! lol ebarassin or wot, i actually thought i did really well! but neways.. passed second time round so minor :D

w'salam

H4RUN
09-04-2007, 08:38 PM

i passed before i passed:p

I told the examiner i was a butcher! MUAhahahahhhaa!:playing:

deen_2007
09-04-2007, 09:23 PM
nowadays everything seems harder!....every1 seems to be failing three or four times...(evry1 i know..lol)

i passed practical and theory 1st time round....wooooohoooo...i was too good for the roads.....lol.....

deen_2007
09-06-2007, 08:12 PM

i passed before i passed:p

I told the examiner i was a butcher! MUAhahahahhhaa!:playing:
:coolalien ....i paid .....erm.....the fee's cant remmeber what it was....£45 i think...that's all :D

adz_222
01-13-2008, 09:01 PM
Asalamu'alaikum Hope everyone is in the best of health. I need help!
Well i got my practical test coming up in a few days (1st time) and im just no good at roundabouts? my mind goes blank :( can someone help me plz and reply quick jazakallah khair

Güven
05-10-2009, 07:31 PM
Seriously.....Didn't anyone passed his practical on the first try??
All I read is I failed , I failed and I failed .......it's kinda making me nervous :skeleton:

I seriously can't concentrate myself while driving!!! and especially not with someone next to me who keeps yelling at me( like my Instructor) LOL

Parking is ok, Speeding is ok , Braking is ok , turning is ok , gear shifting is ok. (I think lol)

the only thing , and the most important thing i mess up is ....LOOKING.

and My reaction time is too slow lol Im sleeping most of the time ( says my instructor)

I got mine coming up soon, 28 May to be exact, InshaAllah. But my instructor said that he will move it to another day and Ill take more lessons , IF I keep driving like this :rolleyes:

I have 30 lessons in my package, tomorrow will be my 24th lesson.

Im 89% sure that I will fail though.

but I hope Im wrong, InshaAllah :D

Najm
05-10-2009, 07:38 PM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

I passed on my 2nd attempt when i was 17!!! Alhamdulillah!! The 1st time i failed near the end of the test and i only had 4 minors. And when i passed i only had 2 minors. I took a total of 23 lessons

My younger bro (his 18) passed yday. He did 41 lessons and passed on his 3rd time

My sister passed when she was 17, on her 2nd attempt and did 27 lessons!!! MarshaAllah

Akhi G!! InshaAllah you will pass!!! :D

FiAmaaniAllah

H4RUN
05-17-2009, 10:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
Seriously.....Didn't anyone passed his practical on the first try??
All I read is I failed , I failed and I failed .......it's kinda making me nervous :skeleton:

I seriously can't concentrate myself while driving!!! and especially not with someone next to me who keeps yelling at me( like my Instructor) LOL

Parking is ok, Speeding is ok , Braking is ok , turning is ok , gear shifting is ok. (I think lol)

the only thing , and the most important thing i mess up is ....LOOKING.

and My reaction time is too slow lol Im sleeping most of the time ( says my instructor)

I got mine coming up soon, 28 May to be exact, InshaAllah. But my instructor said that he will move it to another day and Ill take more lessons , IF I keep driving like this :rolleyes:

I have 30 lessons in my package, tomorrow will be my 24th lesson.

Im 89% sure that I will fail though.

but I hope Im wrong, InshaAllah :D

Where there's a will ;)
Alhumdulillah i passed first time, and is till think i took too long to pass even though it was just a matter of waiting till i turn 17 and 4 or 5 lessons, and then just waiting for the test date.

Dont let the car drive you:blind:, YOU will HAVE to DRIVE THE CAR, i think that's as much as i can say really. Put your head on your shoulders and not in your cupboard looking for shoes:p

Be calm, open the window slightly if you have to, and just be smooooth, just imagine the examiner is a friend who you're trying to show your driving skills off to lol and KEEP TURNING YOUR HEAD TO LOOK AT THE MIRRORS EVERY FEW SECONDS:)
Adios!
All the best, inshaAllah you'll cream it!
Vrooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!!:statisfie

Yanal
05-17-2009, 10:06 PM
I am not the age yet for that,a few more years inshAllah!

H4RUN
05-17-2009, 10:18 PM
When you are, remember to right your thought on how your learning is going in THIS thread:p Dont forget!

Güven
05-17-2009, 10:27 PM

Dont let the car drive you:blind:, YOU will HAVE to DRIVE THE CAR, i think that's as much as i can say really. Put your head on your shoulders and not in your cupboard looking for shoes:p

Be calm, open the window slightly if you have to, and just be smooooth, just imagine the examiner is a friend who you're trying to show your driving skills off to lol and KEEP TURNING YOUR HEAD TO LOOK AT THE MIRRORS EVERY FEW SECONDS:)
Adios!
All the best, inshaAllah you'll cream it!
Vrooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!!:statisfie
That's exactly what my instructor says to me ...even though I have no clue what it means :p

All I have to do is ...STAY CALM.
If I can control that, then (almost)everything will be fine! :D

InshaAllah!

Vrooom Vrooooooooom!!!!!! :D

islamlover_girl
05-17-2009, 10:33 PM
I failed two times then I passed at the third one and get the license alhamdolilah
but I am bad at driving til know :-[ ,I don`t know how did I passed :-[
when I drive I worry a lot about myself,my car and everybody in the street,poor people:)

H4RUN
05-17-2009, 10:38 PM

DRIVE THE CAR, as you make the car do what you want it to do, get with it, focus, get what you gotta do over and done with in as simple moves as possible, dont complicate things by crossing your hands over or leaving too many things to do at one time.

You must have seen keen drivers on the road, you all know them, they drive like they know exactly what they're doing, even if theyre going quick, its like their on a race track, such is their precision and focus, they're really into their driving... try and get into that mentality:)

جوري
05-17-2009, 10:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
That's exactly what my instructor says to me ...even though I have no clue what it means :p

All I have to do is ...STAY CALM.
If I can control that, then (almost)everything will be fine! :D

InshaAllah!

Vrooom Vrooooooooom!!!!!! :D
:sl: Guves

there is nothing to think about, you just do it.. it is really that easy.. I used to have these numerical numbers on my head, steer twice to the right, once to the left, go on reverse feet on break.. honestly it is no way to live or to drive...

Just get behind the wheels and enjoy it...
oh someone just pointed my attention to my previous comment
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
failed it the first time because I couldn't park drove on pavement, missed a sign or two-- and hated the smell of the driving school instructor... honestly I thought I'd gag... especially when he got off his seat to give me the wheel... I almost fainted from the scent ahhhhh ...Anyhow, I was so preoccupied with the scent... then it went down hell from there... I missed a stop sign or two.. I couldn't park etc etc... and at the end I asked my examiner "does this mean I failed" to which he retorted "fraid so love"-- of course I was vexed

so I booked me an appt. five days later.. and asked my brother to drive me... and I passed woho yes I did... one thing for sure I knew where the bloody stop sign was... Don't know how I passed on the account I still couldn't park-- but the minute the examiner gave me my passing slip... I was so overjoyed I drove over to the other side tears welling in my eyes <<< that is an over dramatization to excuse me from why I almost squished my brother with the car--- the instructor was still there I think commenting on my driving so I told my bros to get in quickly before he tracks me down and takes away my temporary license... Of course I have had a few accidents since... sadly mostly of them in the garage-- and mostly with people's Mercedes and beemers-- yes my baby (pathfinder) had this affinity for rich people's cars and my insurance got higher and higher -- but now that people and animals stay out of my way-- all is well with the world hehe

H4RUN
05-17-2009, 10:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamlover_girl
I failed two times then I passed at the third one and get the license alhamdolilah
but I am bad at driving til know :-[ ,I don`t know how did I passed :-[
when I drive I worry a lot about myself,my car and everybody in the street,poor people:)
I ran over a rabbit few weeks ago, poor thing was in two minds, moved forward and went backwards a coupe of time, but his mate already crossed the road so i reckon he got confused, and then last minute ran into me! :bump1::bump1::bump1::bump1: <<< thats how it was

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.