/* */

PDA

View Full Version : the ka'aba

baby_muslimah
07-28-2006, 09:20 PM
:sl:

ive herd that the kaaba was white wen Prophet Ibrahim built it. and that because many years have passed and all the sins get washed away wen you touch it its gone black. someone tell me pleaase

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
uheb
07-28-2006, 10:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by baby_muslimah
:sl:

ive herd that the kaaba was white wen Prophet Ibrahim built it. and that because many years have passed and all the sins get washed away wen you touch it its gone black. someone tell me pleaase

:w:
i duno bout d kabah but i no bout hajra e aswad it was white wen it was bot down 4rm jannat 2 d earth but as ppl sin so wen dey touch it its bin goin blak bcos of der sins.hop dat was useful 4u

chacha_jalebi
07-28-2006, 10:41 PM
sister i think the black cloth of the Kabah is just a cloth placed over it & it has always been black, but the stone, yesh ive heared that it was white, lik whiter then milk, but turned black because of the quraish and their idol worship inside the Kabah, but ive never ever ever found a authentic hadiths mentioning that you know
does any1 have one?? :D:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!