/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 - 10 to 20 years from now... My Advice

bronumba1
07-29-2006, 12:26 PM
:sl:
this is taken from another forum.. where i gave some adive to someone who said he hates *******

format_quote Originally Posted by ferrari007
There are very bad people in the World...

Osama Bin Laden is one of the worst of the lot. He has killed innocent civilians,
:roll: looks like one more victim of the west's properganda....
bro i'll give you advice....... DONT BELIEVE WHAT THESE KUFFFAAAAR SAY!!!!! What they say about muslims - remember the killing of the brazilian in london after the train bombings?
well they all said he was doing this and that etc. - the whole story a whole load of ***** and everyone believed the story when it was first told, then the real thing came out that he was just standing there and was killed just for the sake of it - so that they can say "see we're hero's".
maybe in 10 or 20 years down the line the real thing about 9/11 will come out, like the world war 1 and 2 secrets are out now of how they did this and that well at that time they probable never said how they do things

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
07-29-2006, 12:27 PM
humm am like what the???

bronumba1
07-29-2006, 12:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
humm am like what the???
and why is that?

Kittygyal
07-29-2006, 12:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bronumba1
and why is that?
just read that then you will understand what am trying to say :hiding:

"this is taken from another forum.. where i gave some adive to someone who said he hates *******"

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
bronumba1
07-29-2006, 12:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
just read that then you will understand what am trying to say :hiding:

"this is taken from another forum.. where i gave some adive to someone who said he hates *******"
right i thought guy's here might benifit from it

Kittygyal
07-29-2006, 12:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bronumba1
right i thought guy's here might benifit from it
yep i benifit it :) thanks for this anyway

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.