/* */

PDA

View Full Version : guess wot?..DR ZAKIR NAIKS COMING TO LONDON INSHALAH!

Helena
07-31-2006, 12:09 PM
:sl:

yA Allah...dr zakir naik and other guest around the world are coming to london, something cannot be missed....

The ETE tour has been specially designed by Islamic scholars and the best marketing people in the UK to help engage the next generation towards this honourable goal, whether you are a child, a youth, a family man or a women in the home nurturing your children, you are an educator; all educators need help from time to time so join us at The Educating the Educators tour 2006. Speakers will include Dr Zakir Naik, Sheikh Yusuf Estes, Sr Yvonne Ridley, Dr Azzam Tamimi, Dr Jamal Badawi and others

Tour Venues The ete2006 tour is taking place at the following venues.

Saturday 12th August 2006
Glasgow - SECC

Sunday 13th August 2006
Birmingham - National Exhibition Centre

Tuesday 15th August 2006
Leeds, Batley - Al-Hikmah

wednesday 16th august 2006
london- harrow

Thursday 17th August 2006
London - Fairfield

Saturday 19th August 2006
Cardiff - St. Davids

Monday 21st August 2006
Brighton - Brighton Centre

Please view www.ete.org.uk for further details that includes ticket price and so on!

:w: :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*Umm_Umar*
07-31-2006, 04:36 PM

First i've heard of this... Jazakallah for the info sis! :)

Fi Aman Allah.

Helena
07-31-2006, 04:39 PM
finally someone replied...shukran sis....man i was getting all......:offended: :uhwhat ....

inshalah its gna be great event, wid the speakers like Dr zakir naik, harun yayah...and widout nasheeds and simply jus lectures..something diff for me....

MinAhlilHadeeth
07-31-2006, 05:24 PM
Where exactly is Fairfeild?:?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*Umm_Umar*
07-31-2006, 05:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HAJI_HELENA
finally someone replied...shukran sis....man i was getting all......:offended: :uhwhat ....

inshalah its gna be great event, wid the speakers like Dr zakir naik, harun yayah...and widout nasheeds and simply jus lectures..something diff for me....
Yeah and Yusuf Estes :).. Alhamdulilah should be really good. Inshallah i hope i can go.
Also i've been the fairfeild halls before, its really nice.

*Umm_Umar*
07-31-2006, 05:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm_Shaheed
Where exactly is Fairfeild?:?
:sl: Sis,

Fairfeild is in Croydon :thumbs_up

A7med
08-01-2006, 09:17 AM
salaam

Helena
08-01-2006, 09:48 AM
shukran bro adding the poster...looks way better....

*Umm_Umar*
08-01-2006, 04:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HAJI_HELENA

yA Allah...dr zakir naik and other guest around the world are coming to london, something cannot be missed....

The ETE tour has been specially designed by Islamic scholars and the best marketing people in the UK to help engage the next generation towards this honourable goal, whether you are a child, a youth, a family man or a women in the home nurturing your children, you are an educator; all educators need help from time to time so join us at The Educating the Educators tour 2006. Speakers will include Dr Zakir Naik, Sheikh Yusuf Estes, Sr Yvonne Ridley, Dr Azzam Tamimi, Dr Jamal Badawi and others

Tour Venues The ete2006 tour is taking place at the following venues.

Saturday 12th August 2006
Glasgow - SECC

Sunday 13th August 2006
Birmingham - National Exhibition Centre

Tuesday 15th August 2006
Leeds, Batley - Al-Hikmah

Thursday 17th August 2006
London - Fairfield

Friday 18th August 2006
London - Fairfield

Saturday 19th August 2006
Cardiff - St. Davids

Sunday 20th August 2006
Manchester - MENA

Monday 21st August 2006
Brighton - Brighton Centre

Please view www.ete.org.uk for further details that includes ticket price and so on!

:w: :)
Sis you know how you got 2 dates for London on there.. Is that correct? Because it's not on the site.

Fi Aman Allah.

Helena
08-01-2006, 04:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ally~
Sis you know how you got 2 dates for London on there.. Is that correct? Because it's not on the site.

Fi Aman Allah.

oh yeah..i didnt see that...on 17th its def happening inshalah in london....thanks for da correction....

samsam
08-07-2006, 06:18 PM
I am glad they're coming to birmingham

afriend
08-07-2006, 06:20 PM
*sniff* Can somebody....*sniff* please record it for me...*sniff*

IbnAbdulHakim
08-07-2006, 06:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
*sniff* Can somebody....*sniff* please record it for me...*sniff*

didnt i tell you to get off that stuff :rant: :p

i'll be there inshaAllah :D :D

jazakAllah khair sis

Dr Zakir Naik, Sheikh Yusuf Estes
YEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

$i$ter
08-08-2006, 10:27 PM
hey 4 sum reason da manchester 1 visit isnt on der!

Dr Zakir Naik is cumin 2 manchester on Sunday 20th Aug to the 'A Call To Humanity' Event at the Manchester M.E.N Arena along wid oda big speakers & lecturers!

for more info go2
http://www.ACallToHumanity.com

da topic is 'Educating The Educators' sounds lyk a gud 1!!!

lyk always he prob cum on ryt at de end thy always do dat!!!! bt it hypes every1 up!!!!

iv gt my tickets!

slm!....x

Helena
08-08-2006, 10:41 PM
cannot attend none of the events man...cannot be possible..both places are too far.....

oh well..mayb nxt time inshalah....

Al-Hanbali
08-10-2006, 07:12 PM
Is anyone from here attending the one in London, Croydon?

Rabi'ya
08-10-2006, 07:13 PM
I got that poster(the cardiff one) in my house!! i really wanna go, but im away that weekend. :( oh well, inshAllah i can go another time.

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

afriend
08-10-2006, 07:14 PM
Is he coming to Croydon????

If he is.....Jazakallah in advance for recording bro ;)

Al-Hanbali
08-10-2006, 07:23 PM
LOL.................... Audio right?

afriend
08-10-2006, 07:35 PM
lol yeah anything...Jazakallah khair ;)

Al-Hanbali
08-10-2006, 07:39 PM
Inshallah I'll try bro. but then again i have to see if Im gonna go myself. Ijm around 50% sure.

InToTheRain
08-11-2006, 01:43 AM

Jazak Allah for the info, thinking about going to the croydon one insha allah.

Recognise Zakir naik, Harun Yahya, Yusef Estes and That brother who gives advice on Islam in Urdu on the islamac channel. Its looking food.

afriend
08-11-2006, 03:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Taymullah
Inshallah I'll try bro. but then again i have to see if Im gonna go myself. Ijm around 50% sure.
Ahhh...La ba's akhi...If u don't make it, it's only becuase Allah in his great wisdom has not willed it...

Fishman
08-11-2006, 09:33 AM
I would go if Harun Yahya wasn't there. I feel betrayed and decieved by him.

I definitely want to meet Zakir Naik though!

Helena
08-11-2006, 09:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
I would go if Harun Yahya wasn't there. I feel betrayed and decieved by him.

I definitely want to meet Zakir Naik though!
why do feel that against harun yahya?

S_87
08-15-2006, 04:31 PM

hes in batley today and from looks of it theres quite a lot of people

and. i. just. found out . today

dunno who else is there though

afriend2
08-17-2006, 05:24 PM
salaam,

wohooo...finally something happening at Brighton!

wassalam :peace:

Al-Hanbali
08-17-2006, 11:49 PM

I just come back from the event in Croydon and Mashallah it was good. Quite funny as well. :)

Inshallah I will post Dr. Zakir Naik's lecture soon. :)

afriend
08-18-2006, 03:25 AM
OHHHHH!!!!!!

THAT'S GREAT AKHI!! :cry: I wish I was there too....

A7med
08-18-2006, 07:07 AM
there will be the SAME event at the same venue today at 3pm till 9pm .... (unfortuanally Dr Zakir Naik will not be there but he student will be)

And Entry Is FREE

Al-Hanbali
08-18-2006, 01:16 PM
and there is something else i might post as well. :)

afriend2
08-20-2006, 12:15 PM
salaam,

I am absolutely furious! The venue in brighton has been changed.....because the majority of people dont want to go!!!!now its at Hove Town Hall, which is absolutely tiny! and now....You dont even have to buy the tickets........

You're all probably thinking thats a good thing...but its really upsetting to know that the bengali community here (the majority of muslims in this area) dont want to pay for their tickets for an event which is there to help us gain more knowledge! :cry:

On a good note...alhamdulillah my dad is letting us all go!

Al-Hanbali
08-20-2006, 03:41 PM

Yh I heard that its been a disappointment at the turnout at nearly all of the venues.

afriend2
08-21-2006, 10:16 AM
salaam,

:cry: People get really happy to spend money on things that don't benefit them....and when it comes to this...............:cry:

InshAllah me, my sisters and my Qu'ran teacher are going today!

afriend2
08-22-2006, 09:31 AM
Salaam,

Well I went to the event yesterday and alhamdulillah everything went well. Yusuf Estes was so funny he even had a "sketch" planned out. Zakir Naik was a blast as usual mashAllah.

I also had a chance to meet Imam Qasim and Yusuf Estes!!!! My brother was so jealous.........and the best bit was when a young lady reverted to Islam. Alhamdulillah!!!

Wassalam :peace:

javz3
08-23-2006, 11:33 PM

I just come back from the event in Croydon and Mashallah it was good. Quite funny as well. :)

Inshallah I will post Dr. Zakir Naik's lecture soon. :)
bro when are u provoding da link? avnt been there myself..dr Zakir naik is one of my fav lecturer...

Al-Hanbali
08-23-2006, 11:39 PM

Soon Inshallah. :) The topic which he spoke about was. You may have heard it before:

"If the label show's your intent, wear it."

Helena
09-02-2006, 11:25 PM
bro taymullah...wen are u posting da audio of Dr zakir naik? or have u already posted it...

Al-Hanbali
09-02-2006, 11:30 PM

Sorry I havnt had the time to post the speech yet. Inshallah thumma Inshllah I'll do it tomorrow. :)

Sorry for the delay everyone. :hiding:

Helena
09-02-2006, 11:32 PM

Sorry I havnt had the time to post the speech yet. Inshallah thumma Inshllah I'll do it tomorrow. :)

Sorry for the delay everyone. :hiding:
erm no problemo...good i reminded you..inshalah 2moro...cant wait to listen his speech...jus simply da best....

Al-Hanbali
09-02-2006, 11:35 PM

errrrrm......I think I may also be able to post the video....not guaranteeing but I'll try. :)

Helena
09-02-2006, 11:36 PM

errrrrm......I think I may also be able to post the video....not guaranteeing but I'll try. :)
da video too..waoh...well try inshalah......:)

Al-Hanbali
09-03-2006, 10:30 PM

I am really so sorry for delaying so much. I find out that the video has been given to one of my relatives. I'll only be able to post it when I get the vid back which will probably sometime this week. Sorry everyone :(

Al-Hanbali
09-24-2006, 11:57 AM

I have finally got the video back. Inshallah i'll post it soon :) Sorry for the delay

------
09-24-2006, 12:04 PM
Does any1 know when he will come manchester or london again? plz reply asap! Jazakallah!

Al-Hanbali
09-24-2006, 12:13 PM

I dont think he will be coming anytime soon sis because he just recently ahd a tour. I'm only guessing wallahu A'lam :)

Helena
09-26-2006, 10:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dhul-Fiqhar

I have finally got the video back. Inshallah i'll post it soon :) Sorry for the delay
u've got the vid....alhamdulilah...

will be waiting for ur vid inshalah...take ur time...inshalah..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.