/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Quran tutor

zahideen
07-31-2006, 03:15 PM
Does anyone know of a good quran tutor for my children who is willing to travel to the home? I am finding it hard to find someone locally as I live in an area where there is very little asian or arabic community.

Jazzak Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
fou_lafine
07-31-2006, 03:58 PM
bro,where is ur country now?

zahideen
07-31-2006, 04:02 PM
I lie in London, UK

zahideen
07-31-2006, 04:02 PM
Sorry, I mean I live in London. United Kingdom

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
fou_lafine
07-31-2006, 04:05 PM
oooooo i'm so sorry i can not help u :(( :((

because i live in indonesia :D :D :D :D,

but i think ,u can find them,maybe in mosque,or teacher's islamic school

zahideen
07-31-2006, 04:07 PM
I wish it was that simple. I have tried the mosques which are too far for my wife to travel and the Imaam's do not have time to come to the house. It is difficult so we are teaching them at home ourself. But it is important to teach them to recite the quran correctly, hence my need for a scholar.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!