/* */

PDA

View Full Version : TIME Magazine's Lisa Beyer : Why the Middle East Crisis Isn't Really About Terrorism

scentsofjannah
08-02-2006, 12:42 PM
Interesting read.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/pr...220505,00.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SirZubair
08-02-2006, 12:59 PM
I saw that in time magazine, i thought i should post the link online,..

..but then i thought "People are already angry, there is no need to spray fuel on the fire....

..and i am sure someone will do it anyway"

And i was correct.

scentsofjannah
08-02-2006, 01:52 PM
heh!!:statisfie

Zulkiflim
08-02-2006, 02:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
I saw that in time magazine, i thought i should post the link online,..

..but then i thought "People are already angry, there is no need to spray fuel on the fire....

..and i am sure someone will do it anyway"

And i was correct.
Salaam,

So in short seeing the article about the falsehood of the bush administration you are saying the muslim are already angry ,,,why pour fuel to the fire.

What you are doing is not to soothe the anger but actually to incite it.

By hiding the compplicity of the kafirs in this matter you are in action supporting their views instead of denying them.

May i ask,if the article is true,should people know about it?
Do they have a right to be angry?

Yes and as you say by hidign such knowldge you are acknoledging all that western mediea portray muslim to be,or to be more exact what bush want to portray islam to be.

Well done(sarcastic)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SirZubair
08-02-2006, 05:55 PM
If hiding the truth is what it takes to stop all this anger, killing etc, then so be it.

I would rather be responsible for saving afew lives rather than causing the death of another dozen.

I've heard it all now ..
By hiding the compplicity of the kafirs in this matter you are in action supporting their views instead of denying them.
...Riggggggght..

Get over it Habib.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.