/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hows your self-esteem?

Ameeratul Layl
08-03-2006, 11:48 AM
:sl:

Take the test:

http://testyourself.netdoctor.co.uk/...festyle_portal

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SirZubair
08-03-2006, 11:58 AM
You have scored 71.

What your scoring means

You have excellent self-esteem. You may well have had problems with valuing yourself in the past, but you have become a confident person with a proper appreciation of yourself. You are almost certainly someone who other people like and admire, and your belief in yourself helps you to make good friendships and relationships. However, your inner confidence also enables you to feel happy and relaxed when you are alone.
:rollseyes

Ameeratul Layl
08-03-2006, 12:14 PM

You have scored 64.

What your scoring means

Good self-esteem on the whole. But you sometimes fail to believe in yourself enough. Remember you are a special and unique person. Many people in this category feel confident in what they do for a living and get a lot of affirmation from that. It's important, however, to feel good about who you ARE, not just about what you do. Have a think about this.

:rollseyes

lolwatever
08-03-2006, 12:19 PM
You have scored 68.

What your scoring means

You have excellent self-esteem. You may well have had problems with valuing yourself in the past, but you have become a confident person with a proper appreciation of yourself. You are almost certainly someone who other people like and admire, and your belief in yourself helps you to make good friendships and relationships. However, your inner confidence also enables you to feel happy and relaxed when you are alone.

:D

lol @ zAk (does that mean you're true score is probably 20 or so :p)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aamirsaab
08-03-2006, 01:14 PM

You have scored 65.

What your scoring means

Can you feel it, can you feel it!

rizwana87
08-03-2006, 02:22 PM
You have scored 60.

What your scoring means

Good self-esteem on the whole. But you sometimes fail to believe in yourself enough. Remember you are a special and unique person. Many people in this category feel confident in what they do for a living and get a lot of affirmation from that. It's important, however, to feel good about who you ARE, not just about what you do. Have a think about this.

learningislam
08-03-2006, 02:32 PM
:salamext:

You have scored 66.

What your scoring means

:wasalamex

Mawaddah
08-03-2006, 02:37 PM
You have scored 66.

What your scoring means

Hmmmmmm.........Some is true some is not.....

Sahabiyaat
08-03-2006, 04:56 PM
You have scored 49.

What your scoring means

Many people think you are confident and in charge of your life. You're not so sure! It may be that you had a difficult upbringing with parents who were too demanding of you. Or perhaps you have Always felt that you're not as bright as other people think you are. Or maybe you feel unlovable.

well isnt this embarrasing :D

wat a load of horse radishes

i just criticise myself often and put any blessing all down to Allah (swt) as it should be.

Nawal89
08-03-2006, 04:58 PM
You have scored 70.

What your scoring means

:D:D

MuslimahBlue
08-03-2006, 05:32 PM
You have scored 48.

What your scoring means

Many people think you are confident and in charge of your life. You're not so sure! It may be that you had a difficult upbringing with parents who were too demanding of you. Or perhaps you have Always felt that you're not as bright as other people think you are. Or maybe you feel unlovable.

strider
08-03-2006, 05:33 PM
Assalamu alaikum

You have scored 66.

What your scoring means

strider
08-03-2006, 05:49 PM
Assalamu alaikum

format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
m still on top :shade:
How about posting your 'real' results?:giggling:

Mujahidah4Allah
08-03-2006, 05:53 PM

that cuz you wernt honest ^

I dont need a computer to tell me what to do lol :D

ma'salamah

Ameeratul Layl
08-03-2006, 08:45 PM
Salam,

format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
but you seem to think you're perfect. And none of us are that.
Perfect? I suppose cheating can help obtain perfect answers. :)

Brothers and sisters, you really must take it easy. This quiz is not 100% accurate and some of the things it says are (as mentioned by another member): a load of horse radishes.

So, take it easy. You do not need to do what the computer says. :)

Wasalam

umm-sulaim
08-07-2006, 09:45 AM
Hmmm..mines 63

Dunno bout the not beleiving in myself enough part....hmpft!

wassalaam

F.Y.
08-07-2006, 12:03 PM
You have scored 47.

What your scoring means

Boy - do I need help :offended: I think thats the lowest score yet. Have you noticed its the girls that are getting the lower scores? Why do you believe that is?Peace.

amirah_87
08-07-2006, 12:10 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

LOL @ you F.Y!! ;D

here's my score:

You have scored 56.

What your scoring means

:?:?:?.....woteverrrrrrr :giggling: Allahul musta3aan!!..

Have you noticed its the girls that are getting the lower scores? Why do you believe that is?Peace.
hmm...maybe it's because we're being more honest about our results!!! :p :X
j/k!! :D

lolwatever
08-07-2006, 12:14 PM
^^ lol @ the last sentence! so not true! :anger:

joking! lol
salams

IbnAbdulHakim
08-07-2006, 12:18 PM
You have scored 63.

What your scoring means

i was actually honest :)

F.Y.
08-07-2006, 12:24 PM
Salam
Oh man, its seriously not funny.
But really, why do you think most of the girls are getting the lower scores? Im not trying to turn this into a gender war - I see a pattern and thought itd be interesting to get some answers.

Peace

amirah_87
08-07-2006, 12:25 PM
as salaamu aalykum,

Mazed...although your points are higher than mine you seem to be in the same category as I!!! ...;D :rollseyes

Have you noticed its the girls that are getting the lower scores? Why do you believe that is?Peace.
I believe that is true y'know :? ..the Prophet did say we are naaqisaat in our 3aqal and deen!! :-\

Hijaabi22
08-07-2006, 12:25 PM
WAT A LOADA BOLLOX....MY results shudda bin WAAAAAAAAAAY HIGHER! lol Heres my results

You have scored 66.

What your scoring means

INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIT!

Hijaabi22
08-07-2006, 12:28 PM
:rant: :rant: I JUS READ EVERY1 ELSES AND HOWS CUM EVERY1NS IS SAME AS MIIIIIIIIIIINE!! I thought I was unique and special and and and and.....ah stuff this!!

bro zak u obviously have VERY VERY VERY VEEEEEEEEEEERY low self esteem if U had to LIE thruout the whole test.....tut tut

Starseeker
08-07-2006, 01:34 PM
You have scored 78.

What your scoring means

If you've answered entirely honestly then I'm afraid you are too smug for your own good! In fact, there's a danger that some people find you insufferable. It's great to value yourself highly, but you seem to think you're perfect. And none of us are that.

Actually despite what this says, I am perfect!

Hijaabi22
08-07-2006, 02:38 PM
^ :giggling: Mind ya big head lol i can see it expandin already lol :giggling:

Muezzin
08-07-2006, 03:15 PM
'You have scored 71.

What your scoring means

You have excellent self-esteem. You may well have had problems with valuing yourself in the past, but you have become a confident person with a proper appreciation of yourself. You are almost certainly someone who other people like and admire, and your belief in yourself helps you to make good friendships and relationships. However, your inner confidence also enables you to feel happy and relaxed when you are alone. '

Heck yes it does!

Hijaabi22
08-07-2006, 03:36 PM
^^ dont get too excited thats the exact same result as mine and 99% of other people hu tried out the test 2 :D

umm-sulaim
08-07-2006, 06:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by F.Y.
Salam
But really, why do you think most of the girls are getting the lower scores? Im not trying to turn this into a gender war - I see a pattern and thought itd be interesting to get some answers.

Peace

I know right?

I was thinking the same thing earlier...dunno why that is,
maybe guys have more confidence ands stuff lol...dunno *shrugs*
i was honest when i took my test, but the results are a bit dunno....i was like whaaaaaaaatt??
but oh well...

wassalaam

Mawaddah
08-07-2006, 11:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by umm-sulaim
I know right?

I was thinking the same thing earlier...dunno why that is,
maybe guys have more confidence ands stuff lol...dunno *shrugs*
i was honest when i took my test, but the results are a bit dunno....i was like whaaaaaaaatt??
but oh well...

wassalaam
Ah my habibti :D never beleive these online tests, I assure you, if you take the same test but on different websites with different questions, you get different scores everytime :)

It's all just in good fun insha'allah ;)

mlsh27
08-07-2006, 11:58 PM
ou have scored 46.

What your scoring means

If you're in a relationship, it's likely that you'll Often feel anxious about it. Sometimes you may worry that you'll 'muck things up'. You may also have serious concerns that your partner will 'find you out' and decide you're not worth loving.
Lowest yet..woot!

Mawaddah
08-08-2006, 12:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mlsh27
Lowest yet..woot!
I haven't seen the word 'woot' on LI yet and it's killing me right now ;D ;D ;D

snakelegs
08-08-2006, 03:01 AM
You have scored 61.

What your scoring means

i am not overly self confident, but i do feel good about who i am and not what i do. go figger....
tests are fun - i love to take 'em!

snakelegs
08-08-2006, 03:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by F.Y.
Salam

Peace
no, it isn't funny. i tend toward the cynical view that there is deliberate brainwashing to make women feel inadequate and that they should never feel ok about themselves.
how often do you see a women, skinny as a young virgin - all dolled up with make-up and Hair, matching little outfit of some kind, etc - and next to her some guy with a beer belly, t-shirt and messed up hair. message:
men are ok they way they come.
women are not.
after all, this supports a multi $ industry - the diet industry and the cosmetics industry, jewelry industry ec.
i realize that men suffer the same brainwashing - but on a much less scale.
in general, i think the culture wants us to feel lousy about ourselves so we will have to go shopping constantly - and consume endless amounts of crap to comfort ourselves or in the hope products will make us more acceptable.
it's all about consumerism.
i am cynical, aren't i?

Looking4Peace
08-08-2006, 03:11 AM
You have scored 69.

What your scoring means

lol whatever, i always wonder about the validity of these tests, i mean i took one of those iq test things 5 times and scored totally different each time, lol

Taqiyah
08-08-2006, 03:41 AM
salaamz..

I don't think this test could really tell how exactly u feel about ur self...or how ur self-esteem is..it's just too concise:rollseyes
Whoever got a low score don't take it seriously...only ur doctor could tell ya if ya have a real problem:D

by the way this is what I scored..

You have scored 68.

What your scoring means

umm-sulaim
08-08-2006, 07:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah
Ah my habibti :D never beleive these online tests, I assure you, if you take the same test but on different websites with different questions, you get different scores everytime :)

It's all just in good fun insha'allah ;)

yeah...lol i know right, i like tickle better just that annee iftaja3tu lol......

wassalaam

Sahabiyaat
08-08-2006, 11:07 AM
the questions are really stupid too

i thought attributing good qualities to yourself was a sign of pride not self esteem :?

so if for exapmle you say : i am perfect it means your not proud but simply confident :rollseyes ...whatever....

Muezzin
08-08-2006, 05:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
no, it isn't funny. i tend toward the cynical view that there is deliberate brainwashing to make women feel inadequate and that they should never feel ok about themselves.
how often do you see a women, skinny as a young virgin - all dolled up with make-up and Hair, matching little outfit of some kind, etc - and next to her some guy with a beer belly, t-shirt and messed up hair. message:
men are ok they way they come.
women are not.
after all, this supports a multi $ industry - the diet industry and the cosmetics industry, jewelry industry ec.
i realize that men suffer the same brainwashing - but on a much less scale.
in general, i think the culture wants us to feel lousy about ourselves so we will have to go shopping constantly - and consume endless amounts of crap to comfort ourselves or in the hope products will make us more acceptable.
it's all about consumerism.
i am cynical, aren't i?
No, you're right. Women do put themselves down too much, and the media doesn't help them by enforcing that females are only beautiful if they have the appearance and weight of a Twiglet. Good post.

MusLiM 4 LiFe
08-08-2006, 06:12 PM
You have scored 69.

What your scoring means

AQSA
08-17-2006, 07:00 PM

"You are almost certainly someone who other people like and admire"

REALLYYYYYYYYY??

loooool, all the nswers are basically the same, wouldnt it be nice if it were true?!?!?!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.