/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What's your arabic handwriting like?

afriend
08-03-2006, 10:26 PM
I would post mine up...But I'm not at home....so you lot go first.......I'll post mine up in a months time :p

If you need steps in doing so, here's the idiots guide:

Write some next article n arabic, then scan it to your computer:p

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mawaddah
08-03-2006, 10:32 PM
Cool idea!

I have this list of Arabic words which I wrote out for someone.......I think I'll post that up here insha'allah. But i'm at home right now and the file is on my office computer so in about 10 hours time insha'allah .

I kinda figured you had this in m ind when you said you had an idea lol.

Oh yes, and the Thread title needs editing.......

amirah_87
08-03-2006, 10:34 PM
ass salaamu alaykum,

kool do so..... y'know with your khatt ..ghalladnaakumaa ..so ours is roughly the same...:p

the riq3ah stlye!! ;)

amirah_87
08-03-2006, 10:40 PM
ass salaamu alaykum,

iyyaak akhee :peace:

hey sis Mo'/Maw :p
when are you gonna do your handwritting thing for us......guys be prepared this sis has niiice handwritting & sis nawal!! ( so nice that me and umm sulaim started like like 'em) we kinda knicked it too & added our own lil thingy majigy to spicen it up aswell!! :D :p

MashaAllah TabarkAlah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mawaddah
08-04-2006, 12:24 PM
^ Yeah I remember when we were leaving Dammaj you guys asked me for one of my notebooks so you could copy my writing ;D ;D

It's deteriorated over time though :-[ So it's not that nice anymore........

But hey why do you have to wait for mine? you could have just gone first and put up yours right? :rant: you're just chicken :p

Okay here..........It's just a bunch of words really, :D

umm-sulaim
08-04-2006, 12:33 PM
lol mawaddah i still have that exercise book you gave me , mashaAllah i still use it till today ahahaha!!
your handwriting hasn't changed mashaAllah....
i'd put mine up, but you know me...bit of a bedow when it comes to technology lol....

wassalaam...

Mawaddah
08-04-2006, 12:41 PM
You Still have my notebook I gave you!!!! Awwwwww I"m soooooooooooooo flattered !!! :wub: :wub: Make sure you keep it ok!! when I come visit you guys you can show me it again insha'allah ;)

Lol yeah I knw you guys are plenty Badw when it comes to technology....I think you should edit the word 'a bit' :giggling:

No i'm just messing :p

Just find someone with a scanner machine and let them do it for you insha'allah ;) I think if you go to those internet cafes they have those too......

Mujahidah4Allah
08-04-2006, 12:56 PM
:sl:

i boast about my handwriting when i first wrote arabic lol its hilarious inshallah i'll scan it hahahaha its soooo UGLY inshallah when i know which one's the scanner plug then i'll show ya and yeah you can have a good laugh i dont mind its so funny[ugly]

ma'salamah

mashallah sis muwaddah you got beautiful english and arabic handwriting :D

ma'salamah

umm-sulaim
08-04-2006, 12:57 PM
LOooool!! of course i'm gonna keep it, that was the plan...besides its the only thing i have from you ...*sniffs* and a huge stack of letters/postcards lol...
the dafter has some nice fawaa'id on naasikh wal mansuukh, remember that?

bedwiyyaat..poor us lol...yeah i'll do that, although i wanna learn to do it on me own..bout time too lol...

yeah i'll post mine up,its changed so much...well i'll let you be the judge...
don't be surprised if the little flick resemble yours hehe,
oh BTW amira used the dafter too , so don't be shocked lol......

wassalaam

Mawaddah
08-04-2006, 01:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hyper~gal

mashallah sis muwaddah you got beautiful english and arabic handwriting :D

ma'salamah
Jazakillah Khair sis!! Come on lets see yours also ;) I'm sure it's not as bad as you make it out to be :D

Mujahidah4Allah
08-04-2006, 02:15 PM

trust me it vas baaaad inshallah once i get the scanner working then i shall post it, i even went round asking other sisters do you want to see my beautiful handwriting and they see it and laugh and laugh and i laugh and laugh and we all laugh and then they say your handwriting has soooo improved now :D

ma'salamah

afriend
08-04-2006, 03:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah
^ Yeah I remember when we were leaving Dammaj you guys asked me for one of my notebooks so you could copy my writing ;D ;D

It's deteriorated over time though :-[ So it's not that nice anymore........

But hey why do you have to wait for mine? you could have just gone first and put up yours right? :rant: you're just chicken :p

Okay here..........It's just a bunch of words really, :D

wow.....:eek: :ooh:

amirah_87
08-04-2006, 05:01 PM
ass salaamu alaykum,

hey Maw, i'm loving the writing Sis!!.... ;)

^ Yeah I remember when we were leaving Dammaj you guys asked me for one of my notebooks so you could copy my writing
;D;D
LOL!!...you remember that!!...yeah sue's still got it...;D

anyways....i'm gonna go off topic so...sue covered the rest!! ;)

wassalaams :peace:

Ameeratul Layl
08-04-2006, 05:13 PM

Here is some of my arabic calligraphy I did, I think it were last year.

this is the pattern seen from a distance (its all around the room).

This is a close up of one of the names of Allah;

I will post my handwriting on paper when I have time.inshAllah.

:w:

amirah_87
08-04-2006, 05:15 PM
ass salaamu alykum

hey ameera!!...that's really nice ukthiy :thumbs_up

Mujahidah4Allah
08-04-2006, 05:17 PM

sista thats niiiicee stuff you've got there :D oh does anyone know how to write khat ur ruka3? i really like that

ma'salamah

amirah_87
08-04-2006, 05:21 PM
ass salaamu alaykum,

Do you mean ar-riq3ah!!??

Mujahidah4Allah
08-04-2006, 05:30 PM
yeah, dont know how to spell it in english

ma'salamah

afriend
08-04-2006, 07:43 PM
I wonder how sheikh shuraim (HA) writes:D....i dont kno what type i write...it's just plain and simple....

amirah_87
08-04-2006, 11:34 PM
ass salaamu alaykum,

Shiekh shuraim!!....you shoulda gone to saudi insteada the states akhee :giggling:

Sis hyper gal...riq3ah...yeah, that's what Sis maw just posted up...her umm suliam,nawal and I, know how to write in it.. ;)

Al-Hanbali
08-05-2006, 01:00 AM

Well this is my handwriting when I was back in Year 9. Its from my excercise book. (Its messy and way toooo big :giggling: ) but anyway here it is:

afriend
08-05-2006, 01:09 AM
SUBAHANALLAH!!! that's exactly how I write :p......

:bravo: :ace:

amirah_87
08-05-2006, 01:13 AM
ass salaamu alaykum,

my handwriting looked like that a few years ago too subhanAllah!..big all over the place..and sumtimes it'd be out of the lines :hiding:

MashaAllah yours is clear though!!...:thumbs_up

Al-Hanbali
08-05-2006, 02:13 AM

WOW....looks like lots of ppl used to write like that.....i think when you first start to write arabic your handwriting is big and then graually becomes smaller. (might not be true but for all ppl though:) )

afriend
08-05-2006, 03:26 AM
Yeah probably....but mine is just nice and clear...I wish I had a scanner here,they have everything BUT a scanner.....

Dhulqarnaeen
08-05-2006, 03:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Taymullah

Well this is my handwriting when I was back in Year 9. Its from my excercise book. (Its messy and way toooo big :giggling: ) but anyway here it is:

:D Nice handwriting akh, Im sure you write a lot of nicernow right? :brother: Its so cute how the children wrote their Arabic...lol. I have to teach my cousins too how to write arabic, and I was like "yeah...ba with his big belly below him, and jim, ha, kha have their big belly to the left, and a little black mole in the middle of it" :D

umm-sulaim
08-05-2006, 06:43 AM

WOW....looks like lots of ppl used to write like that.....i think when you first start to write arabic your handwriting is big and then graually becomes smaller. (might not be true but for all ppl though:) )

lol thats so true... mine started off so big in the beginning as well and as i wrote more and more in arabic, it eventually got smaller, i wonder why that is?

Mawaddah
08-05-2006, 09:52 AM

When I first began writing Arabic on a regular basis my writing was just like this too!! Subhanallah..........this was like around, 8 years ago almost.

But then my dad he trained me really really hard, he bought all those handwriting books and he made me write TEN PAGES back to front eeeeeevery day of Arabic writing......I used to hate it so much, but then it really paid off in the end masha'allah....

Yeah I guess almost everyone (except for a few) start of like that. Nawal89 never had handwriting like this ....... ah well.

lamboodi
08-05-2006, 12:15 PM
salamz...my writing is stilll terrible. I would practice for a bit and get good and then stop for a couple months. when i try to write again it'll b like i never practiced in the first place

Mujahidah4Allah
08-05-2006, 12:22 PM

hey bro Tyamullah, we know what your house looks like now lol :D atleast your writings neat, i'm just waiting to show mine...once i know which plug is for the scanner and which plug to take off otherwise my bruzzer will chop my head off... :D

ma'salamah

Nawal89
08-05-2006, 12:26 PM
Yeah I guess almost everyone (except for a few) start of like that. Nawal89 never had handwriting like this ....... ah well.
yeppers got that right! my handwriting was curly fancy from the start ;D;D

umm-sulaim
08-05-2006, 05:11 PM
lol ^ yeah mashaAllah you're handwriting is v.beautiful!!

wassalaam

afriend
08-05-2006, 05:26 PM
LOOOLL...:p

Looks like all starters have same type/style.

amirah_87
08-05-2006, 05:42 PM
ass salaamu alaykum,

LOOOL!! @ you guys!! it's like that in every language you learn right!1...

look back in your nursery books and all (if you have 'em) they're all like that!!...;d

BIG & BOLD!! is the true begginers stlye walhamdulillah!!....:coolious:

Mawaddah
08-07-2006, 01:47 AM
^ did you ever see Layla's handwriting Princess? her writing is still big and bold :giggling: but big and bold and pretty of course :wub:

I used to copy her handwriting at first :p

And then I started to like Haajar al3udainiyyah bint Qaayid Shu3laans writing......but then I quit hers and went on to Umm 3ammar al3adaniyyahs own..........but what's up with Shaheedah? her's was always the same from when she got there until we left!! :D is it still the same?

al-fateh
08-07-2006, 02:30 AM
mine is quite good actually

umm-sulaim
08-07-2006, 08:42 AM
^ did you ever see Layla's handwriting Princess? her writing is still big and bold :giggling: but big and bold and pretty of course :wub:

And then I started to like Haajar al3udainiyyah bint Qaayid Shu3laans writing......but then I quit hers and went on to Umm 3ammar al3adaniyyahs own..........but what's up with Shaheedah? her's was always the same from when she got there until we left!! :D is it still the same?

LOol yeah i noticed the same thing mashaAllah her hand writing doesn't change mashAllah..
laylla's writing is like umm shu3aibs, they have that bold curly writing and sheikh muqbils too tabaarkaAllah!!
Sheikh 3abd ra7maan 3adeni has beautiful writing its small and so neat sub7anaAllah...
i used to copy seena bint 3abd kareems handwriting when we first cam (saa7ib dukkaan)
then umm usaama (umm salamahs) sister gave me handwirting lessons for a while,
but have you seen Huda's writing...its so beautiful it looks like its been typed...i wish i could post it up, i think i have one of her exercise books..if i find it i'll post it up (inshaAllah)
so my writing is a mix of hers and yours lol...
anyways atagargar katheeran jiddan so imma stop..
wassalaam

north_malaysian
08-07-2006, 08:46 AM
Wow, Mawaddah beautiful handwriting.... mine....so worst....especially my 'ra' and 'zayy'.

My Arabic and Religious teachers used to complain - "...why your handwriting too small?" :hiding:

amirah_87
08-07-2006, 11:20 AM

as salaamu alaykum,

yeah i remember Layla's!!,,,hehehee... it was like shiekha aisha's, umm salamah's and umm shuaib's ..and also shikeh muqbil's too..shiekh yahya also writes like that aswell!!....
i can't remember who it was we asked ,....they said it cause they write soo much and that they whilst doing their bahth and stuff, they become less cautious of how their handwritting looks!! :X

i have'nt seen bint qaayid sha3laans writting y'know!!
but yeah you are sooooo right!!...Umm 3ammaar's handwritting rocked!! subhanAllah it was soo beautiful I miss her wallah!!...my dear teacher!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

LOL @ shaeedah's writting..Allah yahfadhaa :giggling: It's still the same!!

Did you ever take a look at umm maazin al-adeniyyah's handwritting!!...:ooh: subhanAllah it was sooo sophisticated!! ...Fati tries to write like her!! ;D;D

anyways!!... :X

take care darlin' :peace:

Nawal89
08-07-2006, 01:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
Did you ever take a look at umm maazin al-adeniyyah's handwritting!!...:ooh: subhanAllah it was sooo sophisticated!! ...Fati tries to write like her!! ;D;D

anyways!!... :X

take care darlin' :peace:
Umm maazin's writing was the BEST. i lurved it.

umm-sulaim
08-07-2006, 06:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nawal89
Umm maazin's writing was the BEST. i lurved it.

yeah in daraaree me and fati used to sit on either side of her and just think woooooooow....its like her hand floats...and you know how the sheikhas imlaa is....
we used to tell umm maazin plz teach us how you write so fast, so she told us about the long seen and how to write in abbreviations during imlaa, her handwriting is beauuuuutiful!!

well anyway enough gargara imma just go on and on and on.......*sigh*

wassalaam

Na7lah
08-12-2006, 11:55 PM

i want to post my handwriting so much but i cant find a scanner any where!:cry:

^^you have a very nice hand writing :sister: ! i wish i could write like that :rose: :awesome:

:w: wrbk

*noor
08-16-2006, 04:55 PM
ill put mine up inshaAllah as soon as we get a new scanner

afriend
01-21-2007, 01:52 PM
I had a go at using one of those really nice calligraphic pens for art...

And the one in my DP. too :) I need to get myself one of these pens :p

amirah_87
01-21-2007, 01:56 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

MashaAllah Akhee, That's very Good. :bravo:

seeming as writing arabic with the calighraphy pens is very hard, and takes a while to get used to its technique! :phew

afriend
01-21-2007, 02:01 PM
They made us write in those pens for like 5 lessons...finally got the hang of it in the end.

They're really expensive or I would have bought it. :mad:

The Ruler
01-21-2007, 02:05 PM

masha'allah thats really good :thumbs_up :happy:

except...the lines seems to have slipped away from the bottom of the letter...hehe...nevermind me...i just love criticising :giggling: :lol: :D

:bravo:

amirah_87
01-21-2007, 02:07 PM
MashaAllah.

They're really expensive or I would have bought it. :mad:
I knew of this teacher who used to teach calligraphy, he used to make them pens himself. :D
you see the "Berol" pens we used to get in yr 6, so we could get the hang of writing in pens.
well he'd get one of them sort, and carve it with a knife, and Voila, how's that for cheap!! Lol :D

pretty smart ey!? .. Indonesian, whaddya except!! :D

afriend
01-21-2007, 02:07 PM
lol i didn't have any lines on the sheet I can't really write straight without them.

I knew of this teachers who used to teach caligraphy, he used to make them pens himself.

you see the "Biro" pens we used to get in yr 6, so we could get the hang of writing in pens.
well he'd get one of them sort, and carve it with a knife, and Voila hows that for cheap!! Lol

pretty smart ey!? .. Indonesian, whaddya expect!!
Too lazy for that...

Umar001
01-21-2007, 02:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
MashaAllah.

I knew of this teachers who used to teach caligraphy, he used to make them pens himself. :D
you see the "Biro" pens we used to get in yr 6, so we could get the hang of writing in pens.
well he'd get one of them sort, and carve it with a knife, and Voila hows that for cheap!! Lol :D

pretty smart ey!? .. Indonesian, whaddya except!! :D
AM gonna have to try that.

Umar001
03-24-2007, 08:47 PM
I just remembered, I feel creative, nexttime I go past the shop am gonna buy the pens.

Thought I saw one of those shaped pens for like 2 quid.

Mawaddah
03-25-2007, 10:38 AM
^ Let us know if they turned out right Bro

lolwatever
03-25-2007, 10:43 AM
its a billion times better than my english writin das for sure...

atleast it can be called handwriting :hiding:

not tryin2show off.. but i can actually write like the style in those saudi qruans :statisfie

salamz

Mawaddah
03-25-2007, 11:25 AM
^ Really?? Come on show us then!

Pk_#2
03-25-2007, 11:28 AM
Post some of your writing

write my name in arabic :)

If you forgot ma name :laugh: Then it's on your arabic thread! :D

AsalamuAlaykum!

The Ruler
03-25-2007, 11:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi
Thought I saw one of those shaped pens for like 2 quid.
i saw some in pondland the other day...but i doubt they work properly.

Malaikah
03-25-2007, 12:55 PM

:D :phew

Umar001
03-25-2007, 09:18 PM
I had one at home I've just cried to cut it but its not working I think the tip is too hard.

And Ive jus done it with a red pen, subhanAllah. I'll post pics up in abit.

writing above me looks nice mashaAllah.

Al_Imaan
03-25-2007, 09:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

:D :phew
ur handwriting is sooooo much better than mine....
me and nice handwriting.....we just don't go together:-[

strider
03-25-2007, 09:28 PM
I'll scan some through when i have some time, inshaAllah. :)

Skillganon
03-25-2007, 10:18 PM
I guess this is not the time to post my arabic hand writing. It is simply awful.

I write like a baby, not use to writing in the opposite direct to what I am accustom too.

Umar001
03-26-2007, 05:11 PM
my pens broken. Bro Skillagon I'll post mine if u post urs :p

snakelegs
03-28-2007, 09:52 PM
for some reason, i always have trouble with the letter "saad".

north_malaysian
03-29-2007, 05:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
for some reason, i always have trouble with the letter "saad".
i always have problems with letters "ra" and "zay"... sometimes my handwritings made them look like "dal" and "dzal"

strider
03-29-2007, 09:03 PM
I've finally had the opportunity to dig up some of my old Arabic books, so here are some samples of my messy handwriting:

:rollseyes

Mawaddah
03-29-2007, 10:42 PM

Sister If you practise on that you will have beautiful handwriting!! :eek: Wow I can already see it, you have that style :D

Malaikah
04-01-2007, 07:00 AM

I agree with Maw, Strider, if you make that neater you have the potential to have awesome writing! mashaallah!

my gheem, ha, kha letters are horrible. imsad snakelegs, i love the letter saad, its one of my best! :D

Irhabiyah
04-11-2007, 11:28 AM
:salamext:

:muslimah: great writtings..looking nice!
Insha'Allah I mght post some of mine...and my caligraphy:-[ :nervous:

Mawaddah
04-11-2007, 12:47 PM
^ :sl: Please do sis! I love looking at peoples handwriting :D

afriend
04-11-2007, 01:26 PM

Wow..Masha'Allah sister strider, your first ones are a bit like mine...although mine is a lot more messier :D

Anyways...My scanner doesn't work with Vista :raging:...So nothing until i get that fixed up :(

Pk_#2
04-11-2007, 02:45 PM
MashaAllah @ sis strider

Awesome :)

Re.TiReD
04-11-2007, 03:28 PM
:sl: woah!! Masha'Allah! :) I've been doing some callig at home...I wrote 'Wa bil walidayni Ihsaana' and be good to your parents....It turned out sooo bad, coz caligs meant to be thin and neat writing...mine was so thick! lol :X I dont have it with me tho...I'll have to ask Rose_Ice to post it for me Insha'Allah :w:

IbnAbdulHakim
04-11-2007, 04:54 PM

Sister If you practise on that you will have beautiful handwriting!! :eek: Wow I can already see it, you have that style :D
what you talking about!! its already amazing :uuh:

Re.TiReD
12-09-2008, 12:42 PM
:eek:

Striders just blew me away :bump1:

crayon
12-09-2008, 01:43 PM
Mashallah, some lovely handwriting... I feel kind of embarrassed that my handwriting in arabic is so much worse than other people's writing, when I'm a native speaker (writer?), lol. I did calligraphy lessons for 4 years in the summer, I think they did some good, but not much. I just naturally write fast and carelessly, so my writing is meh, in both english and arabic. When I try to make it look decent however it's not too bad. I'll post some up later inshallah.

Strider, your handwriting is gorgeous mashallah.

Danah
12-10-2008, 05:25 PM
masha allah we really have very nice handwriting.
strider, it seems that you are really doing a good job with all that arabic writing masah allah

its really embarrassing to post mine :-[

crayon
12-10-2008, 06:01 PM

:-[

ayan333
12-10-2008, 06:56 PM

i have soooooo much writing in arabic...i even right it during skool

to bad i dnt have a scammer,if we did my little sibling would do all kind of things with it

ill ask my Dad to buy one today InshALLAH

yasin ibn Ahmad
12-10-2008, 07:45 PM
this is mine.the alphabet is arabic but the language is Turkish

Attachment 3703

Actually this is not originally my handwriting.There is the original printed copy under the paper.I just go over it.This is a study which I do everyday.You may ask why I am just copying.You all know Turkish was written in arabic script only 80-85 years ago.Then the gov decided to change it to latin script.And the reason was to make it easy for readers and writers, I mean for everyone.But this was only a disguise, a mask.The reason was to make people living here to forget everything related to Quran and Islam.They have reacher their aims partly though.
What we are trying to is to liven up the Quranic(arabic)script-we call it Quranic coz anybody who see a written text in old Turkish thay would call it this is Quran.Besides what we copy are not randomly texts.They are a very beneficial tafseer.While copying we study the tafseer too.
Sorry for late explanation.I didnt have much time when I posted it.Jazakallahu hayran for the thread.

Danah
12-10-2008, 09:30 PM
okay this is my arabic.......not that great, I am studying in English so no time to practice my arabic writing :
I might post something better later in sha allah

Musaafirah
12-10-2008, 09:58 PM
I haven't done proper arabic handwriting since secondary school, so my writings well rusty now, but here's how it looks like now, I just took a picture and voila..lol

oooh, it would seem I cut off the 's from writing's lol.

unknown_JJ
12-10-2008, 10:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Musaafir
I haven't done proper arabic handwriting since secondary school, so my writings well rusty now, but here's how it looks like now, I just took a picture and voila..lol

oooh, it would seem I cut off the 's from writing's lol.
Ahaha you dot your I's with a circle, well cooote,

That means...You're a lazy person.. sowi but psychology never lies! =P

x Lasseh x

Musaafirah
12-10-2008, 10:26 PM
^^ ok fair enough, what bout your arabic? :p

Banu_Hashim
12-10-2008, 10:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by strider
I've finally had the opportunity to dig up some of my old Arabic books, so here are some samples of my messy handwriting:

:rollseyes
:O Your an expert.

unknown_JJ
12-10-2008, 10:48 PM
^^ ok fair enough, what bout your arabic? :p
Ahahah, I love you! :exhausted No Arabic...how about English? :-[

x Lassi x

Musaafirah
12-10-2008, 10:51 PM
So you're gonna open up an English handwriting thread? lol.
My bangla handwriting is even more abysmal! It's shameful!
I bet you can write lovely arabic! Try it!

Danah
12-10-2008, 10:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by unknown_JJ

x Lasseh x
Oh sis u can analyze the handwriting?
wow, can u look at mine? the arabic one that I posted above :D

unknown_JJ
12-10-2008, 10:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SAYA
Oh sis u can analyze the handwriting?
wow, can u look at mine? the arabic one that I posted above :D
SAYA your writing is perfect, flawless, just beautiful! MashaAllaah & Musafirs also mashaAllaah,

Do me a favour and sit on her!!:X

-Lassi-

P.s I feel like I'm bak on Li all ova agen... *disappears*

ayan333
12-11-2008, 12:25 AM

x Lasseh x

not so true..psychology does lie! lol

Danah
12-11-2008, 08:23 AM
SAYA your writing is perfect, flawless, just beautiful! MashaAllaah & Musafirs also mashaAllaah,

Do me a favour and sit on her!!:X

-Lassi-

P.s I feel like I'm bak on Li all ova agen... *disappears*
oh thanks dear, but I used to have more than one style in writing, so what is the meaning of this? may be I have more than one personality :-[

every one is different than the others :blind:

Re.TiReD
12-11-2008, 12:19 PM
My bangla handwriting is even more abysmal! It's shameful!
:ooh:

Show me, Show me nowwwww :ooh:

I didnt know you cud write bangiiii :ooh:

Teach meeeeeeeeeee :D :-[

unknown_JJ
12-11-2008, 12:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amatul Wadud
:ooh:

Show me, Show me nowwwww :ooh:

I didnt know you cud write bangiiii :ooh:

Teach meeeeeeeeeee :D :-[

Hello Bug =)

I will teach you! But I won't know what I'm writing Lol

-Pizza-

Re.TiReD
12-11-2008, 12:59 PM
Hello Bug =)

I will teach you! But I won't know what I'm writing Lol

-Pizza-
;D It's BuG actually :p

Teach me please, I'll give you 5 mins to post a pic whilst I post my Arabic one.

WassalamuAlaykum

Musaafirah
12-11-2008, 09:46 PM
^^lol! You guys are going kind off topic innit? What about moving it to the bangla help thread? that thread seems dead now!

Re.TiReD
12-11-2008, 10:50 PM
^^lol! You guys are going kind off topic innit? What about moving it to the bangla help thread? that thread seems dead now!
I revived it yesterday....post ur bangla writing on there pleaseee :p

unknown_JJ
12-11-2008, 10:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amatul Wadud
;D It's BuG actually :p

Teach me please, I'll give you 5 mins to post a pic whilst I post my Arabic one.

WassalamuAlaykum
Oh deary me, BuG*

I used to call Tahiyah my bug, now I just call her TaGeek :D

I can't write it online =|

Ali.
12-12-2008, 08:05 PM
Really interesting thread, I have to say; 7 pages and only about 3 images. Lol, I may or may not post something of mine up, depends. :D

Nájlá
12-12-2008, 10:19 PM
my handwriting is messy lol

i'll try am find some of my arabic work

north_malaysian
12-16-2008, 11:23 AM
WARNING: READING MY UGLY HANDWRITING COULD CAUSE YOUR EYES TO BLEED TEMPORARILY.

3113221720 cfb187823d 1?v0 -

Snowflake
12-16-2008, 11:34 AM
^whao! That's beautiful writing bro! MashaAllah, and so were some of the ones before. Some were more cute than beautiful though. :p

north_malaysian
12-16-2008, 12:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
^whao! That's beautiful writing bro! MashaAllah, and so were some of the ones before. Some were more cute than beautiful though. :p
are you sure? :exhausted

during my schoolyears, the Arabic and religious teachers were always complaining about my handwriting..... always

Na7lah
12-16-2008, 04:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
WARNING: READING MY UGLY HANDWRITING COULD CAUSE YOUR EYES TO BLEED TEMPORARILY.

3113221720 cfb187823d 1?v0 -
mashallah that's really good :thumbs_up

Musaafirah
12-16-2008, 08:39 PM
^^^ indeedy! Your writing's real clear masha'allah!

north_malaysian
12-17-2008, 05:05 AM
are you peeps really sure or delusional LOL... i really think that my handwriting sucks.... :D

Tilmeez
12-17-2008, 08:38 AM

north_malaysian
12-17-2008, 09:04 AM
that's one nice handwriting tilmeez... mabrouk!!:D

Danah
12-17-2008, 11:52 AM
brother, Tilmeez...........masha allah your arabic handwriting is really nice as well as the English

are u arab....? ur handwriting is really good

Tilmeez
12-17-2008, 12:00 PM
that's one nice handwriting tilmeez... mabrouk!!:D
brother, Tilmeez...........masha allah your arabic handwriting is really nice as well as the English

are u arab....? ur handwriting is really good
Ajrokom Minallah... you in fact r motivating me to show something more than this. Let me see if i can write something for you all, Inshallah.

I am not Arab :(

Danah
12-17-2008, 12:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
I am not Arab :(
masha allah!!!!
and you are not arab???? your handwriting is really nice I thought you were arab

keep then posting please:thumbs_up

Danah
12-17-2008, 04:47 PM
okay here is mine......its much worse than what it used to be in my school days :(
I study everything now in English thats why

Musaafirah
12-17-2008, 11:03 PM
North_malaysian, your writing is really nice and bro Tilmeez, you're a joker man, ('I can actually write different ways'...lol!)
Sis Saya, are ye an Arab? Sorry, it's just I've noticed Arab people have distinct handwriting you get me?

Ashjan95
12-17-2008, 11:06 PM
to say the truth may arabic handwrithing a scruffy and i still go to arabic skool

unknown_JJ
12-17-2008, 11:39 PM
Tilmeeeeez, woah! MashaAllaah.

*Yasmin*
12-18-2008, 04:37 AM
masha'Allah
sister Saya you have nice handwriting
are you an Arab?

Danah
12-18-2008, 05:17 AM
Sis Saya, are ye an Arab? Sorry, it's just I've noticed Arab people have distinct handwriting you get me?
format_quote Originally Posted by *Yasmin*
masha'Allah
sister Saya you have nice handwriting
are you an Arab?
Oh thanks you sisters, this is really encouraging :)
yeah I am Arab, and every time I have a different style, depend on the mood :-[ or on the pen I use sometimes

north_malaysian
12-18-2008, 05:22 AM
mashalla SAYA, great handwriting....

Tilmeez
12-18-2008, 06:55 AM
Sis Saya :rock:, Mashallah.

north_malaysian
12-18-2008, 07:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
Sis Saya :rock:, Mashallah.
she has a style... she put her "aliff" under the word... so stylish...

Tilmeez
12-18-2008, 08:28 AM
she has a style... she put her "aliff" under the word... so stylish...
You are right. Her writing style is really nice , :mashallah:

Tilmeez
12-18-2008, 11:49 AM

north_malaysian
12-18-2008, 12:48 PM
WARNING: READING MY EXTREMELY UGLY ARABIC HANDWRITING IN MALAYSIAN LANGUAGE (WE CALL IT "JAWI" SCRIPT) CAN CAUSE YOU TO THROW A SHOE TO SOMEONE THAT YOU REALLY HATE i.e. GEORGE W BUSH

3118232500 e8db7eb482 1?v0 -

Danah
12-18-2008, 03:28 PM
jazakum allah khair brothers North Malaysian and Tilmeez, this is really encouraging me to post more scans in sha allah.

brother north Malaysian, I am trying to understand a word from your last scan...the second word is خبر is it the same as Arabic?

and what is the meaning of سايا Malaysian language I picked that word quickly because its the same as my nickname here :)

Edit: brother Tilmeez, I liked the way you write asalam alykom in the end of your last scan, masha allah

north_malaysian
12-18-2008, 10:22 PM

brother north Malaysian, I am trying to understand a word from your last scan...the second word is خبر is it the same as Arabic?

and what is the meaning of سايا Malaysian language I picked that word quickly because its the same as my nickname here :)
"khabar" is Arabic originated word in Malaysian language.

Khabar - News
Apa Khabar - How are you
Surat Khabar - Newspaper

"Saya" means "I", "Me" in Malaysian Language

Snowflake
12-19-2008, 12:38 AM
are you sure? :exhausted

during my schoolyears, the Arabic and religious teachers were always complaining about my handwriting..... always
Yup mashaAllah. I like the style v. much. Maybe it's improved since school then? The second one was also good bro.

Timeez bro yours was nice one and funny too. I thought it was urdu at first glance.

I'll give it a go too inshaAllah :-[

Tilmeez
12-19-2008, 04:36 AM
brother Tilmeez, I liked the way you write asalam alykom in the end of your last scan, masha allah
Jazakumullah o Khair... i think that is my actual handwriting. will wait for your next scan...

WARNING: READING MY EXTREMELY UGLY ARABIC HANDWRITING IN MALAYSIAN LANGUAGE (WE CALL IT "JAWI" SCRIPT) CAN CAUSE YOU TO THROW A SHOE TO SOMEONE THAT YOU REALLY HATE i.e. GEORGE W BUSH
U mean this is Malaysian Language in arabic, right?
Pls don't talk about Shoe or Bush... People out there think this were we - Pakistani who made that Iraqi Journalist through shoes on 'BROTHER' Bush!!

PS: Some body tell me how to give inferactions... who ever will speak about Bush or shoe i will give him infractions....

Danah
12-21-2008, 07:42 PM
"khabar" is Arabic originated word in Malaysian language.

Khabar - News
Apa Khabar - How are you
Surat Khabar - Newspaper

"Saya" means "I", "Me" in Malaysian Language
Oh thanks for explaining, its quite interesting to know the similarities between languages

and this is as I promised before, another style of my humble handwriting, hope you like it insha allah

north_malaysian
12-23-2008, 01:24 AM
Oh thanks for explaining, its quite interesting to know the similarities between languages
1/3 of the vocabs in Malaysian Language originated from Arabic, another 1/3 from Sanskrit and another 1/3 from like other 20 languages...

Danah
12-23-2008, 07:33 AM
1/3 of the vocabs in Malaysian Language originated from Arabic, another 1/3 from Sanskrit and another 1/3 from like other 20 languages...
Oh :ooh: 1/3??
this is really an amazing new information I know!!
so its a mixture of languages..nice.

then I think I can learn Malaysian Language easily.

question: Do people in Singapore speak the same language as yours brother?

north_malaysian
12-23-2008, 08:16 AM
Oh :ooh: 1/3??
this is really an amazing new information I know!!
so its a mixture of languages..nice.

then I think I can learn Malaysian Language easily.

question: Do people in Singapore speak the same language as yours brother?
Malaysian Language is very easy to learn... many people can master it within months only... many Arab, European, South Asian and African students of Int'l Islamic University Malaysia can master it easily too... I never heard of any international students ever failed in Malaysian Language classes...

I've heard that many traders in Mecca, Medina, Jeddah and Istanbul can speak Malaysian language too... maybe because Malaysians love shopping

Most of Muslims in Singapore speak the same language as us... but my dialect is waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy different from them...luckily I can speak standard Malaysian language...

Danah
12-23-2008, 10:41 AM
this is really encouraging me to learn the language.

I know a very few words from my Singaporean Teacher, I think they are used in the Malaysian language as well...that's why I asked about Singaporean

those are some words he always say and want us to learn them during the lectures:
Salamat Raya
Habohaow
chicken kadodo
wabochataw

I think all of them are mis-spelled :blind:, not sure if that is how you pronounce them

north_malaysian
12-24-2008, 04:02 AM
this is really encouraging me to learn the language.

I know a very few words from my Singaporean Teacher, I think they are used in the Malaysian language as well...that's why I asked about Singaporean

those are some words he always say and want us to learn them during the lectures:
Salamat Raya
Habohaow
chicken kadodo
wabochataw

I think all of them are mis-spelled :blind:, not sure if that is how you pronounce them
I wonder if your Singaporean teacher is an ethnic Malay or Chinese or Indian or Eurasian? LOL

Selamat Hari Raya = Happy Eid
Habohaow = ?
Chicken Kadodo = ?
Wabochataw = ? ("Wa Bo Chai" means "I dont know" in Hokkien Chinese)

Danah
12-24-2008, 09:02 AM
I wonder if your Singaporean teacher is an ethnic Malay or Chinese or Indian or Eurasian? LOL

Selamat Hari Raya = Happy Eid
Habohaow = ?
Chicken Kadodo = ?
Wabochataw = ? ("Wa Bo Chai" means "I dont know" in Hokkien Chinese)
I am not sure either.....

Habohaw= do you understand?
Chiken Kadodo...lol= he say it when he want to express that something is very easy

I dont think he Indian or Eurasian though :?

but he said that they have all races in his family masha allah really mixture of asian races

north_malaysian
12-24-2008, 07:46 PM
but he said that they have all races in his family masha allah really mixture of asian races
a very normal thing in both Malaysia and Singapore...:D

The Penangite Muslims (which is my people group) are 100% mixed people...

syilla
08-07-2009, 02:06 AM
nm you have nice arabic handwriting...

now i'm thinking twice to post or not to post :hmm

Danah
08-07-2009, 03:48 PM
^ go a head sis

I really wanna see your handwriting :)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-07-2009, 08:22 PM
Mine is so lousy. You guys have good writin mashallah. I've only started recently lol...i mean trying.

north_malaysian
08-10-2009, 09:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
nm you have nice arabic handwriting...

now i'm thinking twice to post or not to post :hmm
my Arabic and Islamic studies teachers criticised my Arabic handwriting zillions of times... LOL... it's so bad... maybe becoz I was surrounded by good handwriting people that time.. so mine became the worst...;D

Misz_Muslimah
08-11-2009, 01:35 PM
you learn from your mistakes

transition?
08-11-2009, 02:07 PM
Mine is so horrible :ashamed:

Allaah Knows
08-11-2009, 02:26 PM
Better than my english!

Tilmeez
08-12-2009, 04:51 AM
Pls do not comment on your own handwriting before posting:raging:. Just post it and leave every other things on us! :p

So who is posting?

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-12-2009, 01:21 PM
I'll post lol

Here: :-[ :-[

Random words...:X lol

Misz_Muslimah
08-12-2009, 01:51 PM
Yours is good mashallah

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-12-2009, 04:01 PM
loool thanks i guess :X I've only started trying recently...:D

Misz_Muslimah
08-12-2009, 04:53 PM
same with me i dont want my handwriting to go really bad so i practise every sunday

syilla
08-17-2009, 07:51 AM

ok...i deserve a reps...coz i've the guts to post now :hiding :p ;D:phew

Danah
08-17-2009, 01:02 PM
^ mashaAllah sis, its neat one

reps coming to u :D

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-17-2009, 01:02 PM

That's really goood sis MashaAllah :D
Mine is just awful compared to everyone elses lol.

Danah
08-17-2009, 01:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Light of Heaven

That's really goood sis MashaAllah :D
Mine is just awful compared to everyone elses lol.
No sis :statisfie
yours is nice mashaAllah, and u said that u just started recently :thumbs_up

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-17-2009, 05:37 PM
lol JazakAllah khair ukhti :statisfie :wub:

Nora.
08-17-2009, 07:43 PM
here is my handwriting ( Arabic is my first language ) :)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-18-2009, 01:06 AM
^^That looks very cute sis mashallah. Cute handwriting!

north_malaysian
08-18-2009, 01:12 AM

reps given... :statisfie

Hayaa
08-18-2009, 01:18 AM
MashaAllah @ all of the unique and beautiful scripts! =)
The last time I wrote in Arabic was... a long time ago =X

nebula
08-18-2009, 01:21 AM
i cant write arabic, but you lot are pretty good at writing mashallah looks good mashallah :thumbs_up

Nora.
08-19-2009, 02:00 AM
Light of Heaven

Thank you .. you cheered me up :)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-19-2009, 04:02 AM
^^ awww cool alhamdulillah. No problem sis :statisfie

Misz_Muslimah
08-20-2009, 02:14 PM

Mashallah yours is good

sudais1
08-22-2009, 08:10 AM
no body can read my arabic writing except my teachers and me lool, too embarrassed to show

bint_ali
09-07-2009, 02:08 PM
I was going to post a pic of my handwriting but when I saw how beautiful everyone else's was I changed my mind:embarrass

MashAllah you all have beautiful handwriting

yasin ibn Ahmad
09-07-2009, 02:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bint_ali
I was going to post a pic of my handwriting but when I saw how beautiful everyone else's was I changed my mind:embarrass

MashAllah you all have beautiful handwriting
dont underestimate yourself, give it a go.You never know.maybe we like it.

bint_ali
09-07-2009, 03:21 PM
I tried to post a sample but it says you may not post attachments at the bottom of the page. I think its beacause I'm still a limited user. InshAllah I will post one when I become a full member.

Tilmeez
12-03-2009, 08:41 AM
Its quite long this thread is dead!
Who is next? :p

BintAbee
01-17-2010, 02:46 PM

Masha Allah! Some awesome handwritings! Mine's a bit plain :hmm:

:embarrass:embarrass:embarrass

ژاله
01-17-2010, 03:00 PM
^its great bintabee:D MashaAllah!!

BintAbee
01-17-2010, 07:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaak
^its great bintabee:D MashaAllah!!
It's too plain :hmm:

I wanna see yours!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZ!!!!!! :p

Danah
01-17-2010, 07:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BintAbee

Masha Allah! Some awesome handwritings! Mine's a bit plain :hmm:

http://www.divshare.com/img/thumb/10197495-37c.jpg

http://www.divshare.com/img/thumb/10197555-f9f.jpg

http://www.divshare.com/img/thumb/10197560-e12.jpg

:embarrass:embarrass:embarrass

Its nice sis Mashaallah, keep up the learning, you are doing very good :)

Tilmeez
03-08-2010, 12:24 PM
***BUMPSSS***

Danah
03-08-2010, 01:59 PM
^ mashaAllah that's very good!
Your Arabic handwriting is different than the last time you posted here if I still remember correctly. Your tashkeel is very good too.

The Urdu one is very similar to the style of Ruq3ah if you are aware of that style.
Nice English handwriting btw.

north_malaysian
03-09-2010, 06:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
The Urdu one is very similar to the style of Ruq3ah if you are aware of that style.
I wonder if Urdu must be written in that style only...

Tilmeez
03-09-2010, 06:44 AM
Your Arabic handwriting is different than the last time you posted here if I still remember correctly. Your tashkeel is very good too.
I think its because of Pencil :X

Yes I'm awar of Ruq3ah style of writing. :) And Jazzakallah o Khairan.

:hiding::skeleton:

Hayaa
03-09-2010, 06:00 PM
^MashaAllaah, you've got nice english, arabic, and urdu handwriting! ^

syilla
03-10-2010, 03:57 PM
awww...nice. InshaAllah i'll scan my son's handwriting...lol

Tilmeez
03-10-2010, 04:57 PM
^ LOL :D

We need Handwriting no matter who is the writer.

Just scan and post... We are waiting Inshallah :)

yazan
04-04-2010, 01:10 PM

:hmm:

Danah
04-04-2010, 04:28 PM
^MashaAllah nice handwriting

Bint-e-Adam
11-01-2012, 10:37 AM
CAn any one tell me the basic difference between naskh and nastleeq?

Pure Purple
12-06-2012, 07:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by seeking_hidayat
CAn any one tell me the basic difference between naskh and nastleeq?
Both the words are related to calligraphy.Naqsh is more related to designed calligraphy like embossing ,writing on stone etc.....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.