/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Regards Avatar

Fatma
08-04-2006, 08:56 AM
Can any monitor or anyone guide me to make my own Avatar. I already know how to get the ones on here but i would like to put maybe a photo there instead or something else.

Thankyou

:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lolwatever
08-04-2006, 09:07 AM
salam sis

click on 'User CP' right up the top, then click on 'Edit Avatar' on the right hand menu, and on the bottom click 'browse' and select the foto u would like 2 use :)

allt he best
salamz

Fatma
08-04-2006, 09:13 AM
salams lolwatever, hmm it would of been nicer to call you by a nicer name then lolwatever...

Anyways about the Avatar i cant seem to fine browse...??

lolwatever
08-04-2006, 09:20 AM
lol, nope lolwatever is fine :D perfectly suited to my personality lol

umm righttt on the bottom there should be option called browse, maybe u could post a screenshot of ur screen so ic an show u where it is?

tc salamz

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
lolwatever
08-04-2006, 09:28 AM
lol! loser :p lol jokingg!!

lol whatever!

(see Fatima, you can already see it's part of my personality :p)
salamz

Fatma
08-04-2006, 09:49 AM
i cant seem to do a screen shot, i think i might have to be a member first then i can do whatever i want, dont u think?

lolwatever
08-04-2006, 09:51 AM
salamz sis
oh yeh probably u hav to hav 50 posts b4 u hav that feature

oh i hate those days when i was a limited member! don't worry, wont b long b4 u reach 50 posts inshaAllah!

take care all the best salams

Tania
08-04-2006, 11:18 AM
You can't post your own avatar but still you could select one from the site list.:) Is much better than to stay without.

Welcome to the forum :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.