/* */

PDA

View Full Version : In Which Form Do Malaaeka Come

Abdul-Raouf
08-05-2006, 06:43 AM
I Heard That Malaaikah Wont Come In Dog Or Pig.... Form

Do Anyone Of U Know More About This?????????

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
umm-sulaim
08-05-2006, 09:06 AM
Akhee what are ma'laks please?
wassalaam

Abdul-Raouf
08-05-2006, 09:50 AM
Angel mean Malak and plural is Malaaikah. It should not be confused with Malik though.

example: jibrel(as) is a malak

umm-sulaim
08-05-2006, 10:29 AM
oh malaa'ikah i see now, didn't know what you meant by ma'lak earlier...the only time i've ever read about angels coming forms is in 3 ahadeeth...
hadeeth jibreel when he came as a traveller wearing immenseliy white cloths...its in bukhaari and muslim
aslo hadeeth that angels acme in the form of men on the battle of badar....bukhaari and muslim
and lastly when jibreel would come in the form of di7ya al kalbee, he was a very handsome sa7aabi,
as for them coming in other forms, i've never heard akhee,
I'll keep my eyes open inshaAllah...i would be intrested to know if they did come in other forms, but so far thats all i know...
wassalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
08-05-2006, 05:27 PM
:salamext:

Narration - Reported by al-Tahhaawi in Mushkil al-Athaar, 4/95, and by al-Tabaraani in al-Kabeer, 22/214

Abu Tha’labah al-Khushani said: “The Messenger of Allaah May Allah's peace and blessings be on him said: ‘The jinn are of three types: a types that has wings, and they fly through the air; a type that looks like snakes and dogs; and a type that stops for a rest then resumes its journey.” [Shaykh al-Albaani said in al-Mishkaat (2/1206, no. 4148): al-Tahhaawi and Abu’l-Shaykh reported it with a saheeh isnaad]

source: http://muttaqun.com/jinn.html

Jinn come in that form, but angels are in a more beautiful form like sister umm-sulaim was saying earlier. Allaah Almighty knows best.

:wasalamex

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.