/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Thaiseerussarf

kormath
08-07-2006, 01:05 AM
:sl:
Dear brothers and sisters.
I have wrote a book in Sarf, " Thaiseerussarf". I want it to be edited by the scholars of Sarf. Anyone to help?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
umm-sulaim
08-07-2006, 01:14 AM
Wow mashaAllah in sarf....so how many awzaan did you write about?
i don't know any editors sorry..
waffaqaka Allah
wassalaam

kormath
08-07-2006, 01:18 AM
Its a text book sister

umm-sulaim
08-07-2006, 01:24 AM
MashaAllah thats good...

wassalaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
amirah_87
08-07-2006, 12:31 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

that's good TabarakAllah sarf is a subject everyone should learn before they go into nahw!!

thaiseerusarf!!...what kinda of a text book is it akhee?...what does it contain? how many pages!!??

jazaaks

kormath
08-09-2006, 12:51 AM
Sister, it is book written in model of Nhavul wadi'. Fist amthila then Ba'ath, Qi'da and thamreen. oNLY DTP COPY IS AVAILABLE.

amirah_87
08-09-2006, 10:07 AM
as salaamu alaykum,

Oh I see MashaAllah!!..may Allah give you the tawfeeq inshaAllah!!

kormath
08-09-2006, 05:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
as salaamu alaykum,

that's good TabarakAllah sarf is a subject everyone should learn before they go into nahw!!

thaiseerusarf!!...what kinda of a text book is it akhee?...what does it contain? how many pages!!??

jazaaks
Wa'aalkumussalam, sister amirah.
Do you want to see a sample page of the book?

kormath
08-09-2006, 06:11 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

jazaaks

aSSALAMUALAIKUM SISTER,
Do you please visit my blog and see a sample page of the book and inform me your opinion about it?

http://karalite.blogspot.com/

kormath
08-10-2006, 12:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by umm-sulaim
Wow mashaAllah in sarf....so how many awzaan did you write about?
i don't know any editors sorry..
waffaqaka Allah
wassalaam

Assalamualaikum,
Dear sister, I welcome you to visit my blog and see a sample page of this book in it. I also hope your opinion about it.
Ma'ssalam

kormath
08-10-2006, 12:36 AM
sorry, the address of blog is given below:

umm-sulaim
08-11-2006, 10:24 AM
MashaAllah i've beenlooking for a sarf web site for ages, its really beneficial thanks akhee, ni3ma ma fa3alta!
BaarakaAllahu feek...
are you going to add more awzaan inshaAllah?

wasalaam

kormath
08-11-2006, 05:10 PM
MashaAllah i've beenlooking for a sarf web site for ages, its really beneficial thanks akhee, ni3ma ma fa3alta!
BaarakaAllahu feek...
are you going to add more awzaan inshaAllah?

wasalaam
OK.The book is completed without excercises.I will send a copy of the same by email, if you are interested in it. Thanks

amirah_87
08-12-2006, 12:17 AM
as salaamu alaykum,

MashaAllah, I read parts of not all....it's really good tabrakAllah! :thumbs_up

umm-sulaim
08-12-2006, 11:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by kader
OK.The book is completed without excercises.I will send a copy of the same by email, if you are interested in it. Thanks
yes i'm intrested but are you not able to put the link up here?
that way more of us could benefit from it akhee,

wasalaam

kormath
08-12-2006, 05:09 PM
yes i'm intrested but are you not able to put the link up here?
that way more of us could benefit from it akhee,

wasalaam
Shukran, Sisters.
I will try to post the book

umm-sulaim
08-12-2006, 05:47 PM
Thanks akhaanaa

wasalaam

kormath
08-12-2006, 06:08 PM
Thanks akhaanaa

wasalaam
Shukran, Ukhthee,
Pls visit my blog
http://shiloh-kormath12.blogspot.com/
and comment.
wASSALAM

kormath
08-12-2006, 06:16 PM
tHIS IS THE FIRST PART OF tHAISEERUSSARF. Second part also available. Insha'allah

umm-sulaim
08-12-2006, 06:24 PM
yeah i've seen it mashaAllah.. its very beneficial !

The examples you use are very good mashaallah, and i was wondering like, just a suggestion inshaAllah but, you now that there are so many scales and, we found it easier to learn when they were on a table/chart...
but its very good tabaarakAllah

wassalaam

kormath
08-13-2006, 02:14 AM
yeah i've seen it mashaAllah.. its very beneficial !

The examples you use are very good mashaallah, and i was wondering like, just a suggestion inshaAllah but, you now that there are so many scales and, we found it easier to learn when they were on a table/chart...
but its very good tabaarakAllah

wassalaam
Assalamualaikum,
Ukhthee,
I have prepared the charts also. I will insert them in the book, Insha'allah
ma'ssalam

kormath
08-13-2006, 02:36 AM
Assalualaikum, Ukhthee
Pls visit my blog http://karalite.blogspot.com/ and see the second part of the Thaiseeerussarf and make comment. I will insert the charts shortly, Inshaa'llah
wassalam

kormath
08-13-2006, 09:55 AM
I want to know about the methods of teaching Nahvu and Sarf in the western countries. I think that it will be very beneficial to the teachers like me.
Wassalam

umm-sulaim
08-13-2006, 10:22 AM
MashaAllah, i visted your site and i think its beneficial.
Here people usually study the medina books this is the most popular way of studying na7w here, and conversation books from saudi...
I studied my arabic in yemen though.
We were told to study as-sarf before na7w because my teacher said "how could you study grammer if you don't understand the grammatical terms?"
so this is how we teach too, we begin with sarf, when their arabic is strong enough and they know enough arabic, we go on to practise the sarf with conversation books like kutub al asaasee and kutub riyaadh...
then we teach the na7h, that way they are well prepared for the nah7 bi idhni Allah...

wassalaam

kormath
08-13-2006, 11:31 AM
MashaAllah, i visted your site and i think its beneficial.
Here people usually study the medina books this is the most popular way of studying na7w here, and conversation books from saudi...
I studied my arabic in yemen though.
We were told to study as-sarf before na7w because my teacher said "how could you study grammer if you don't understand the grammatical terms?"
so this is how we teach too, we begin with sarf, when their arabic is strong enough and they know enough arabic, we go on to practise the sarf with conversation books like kutub al asaasee and kutub riyaadh...
then we teach the na7h, that way they are well prepared for the nah7 bi idhni Allah...

wassalaam
I have downloaded the Saudi and Medina texts and found out that they are very beneficial. But you wrote in a posting that you want to see a sarf ebook. For what it is?
Wassalam

amirah_87
08-13-2006, 02:48 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

mashaAllah akhee, the second parts really good and detailed...although like my sister said it would be better if it was in a chart , cause with it all writen out like that looks a lil' bit confusing!! ...

laakin...overall it's a good read walhamdulilllah!!

kep up the good work inshaAllah!:thumbs_up

kormath
08-13-2006, 05:17 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

mashaAllah akhee, the second parts really good and detailed...although like my sister said it would be better if it was in a chart , cause with it all writen out like that looks a lil' bit confusing!! ...

laakin...overall it's a good read walhamdulilllah!!

kep up the good work inshaAllah!:thumbs_up
:sl:
Thanks my sisters, it is only the rough copy of the book. Insha'allah, I will give you it completely with necessary charts, shortly. Pray for me
Wassalam

umm-sulaim
08-14-2006, 10:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by kader
I have downloaded the Saudi and Medina texts and found out that they are very beneficial. But you wrote in a posting that you want to see a sarf ebook. For what it is?
Wassalam

I need a sarf book to do revision from, i don't have some of my books, so i was looking for something online to help me till i get my books inshaAllah,

wassalaam

amirah_87
08-14-2006, 12:28 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

Thanks my sisters, it is only the rough copy of the book. Insha'allah, I will give you it completely with necessary charts, shortly. Pray for me
Wassalam
Oh I see!!... La Ba's InshaAllah...lookin' forward to the complete version!!

Nas'al Allah at-tawfeeq

kormath
08-14-2006, 05:43 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

Oh I see!!... La Ba's InshaAllah...lookin' forward to the complete version!!

Nas'al Allah at-tawfeeq
ASSALAMUALAIKUM, You havn't comment on my site. Do you pls sisters?

amirah_87
08-14-2006, 05:54 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

I visited already,
you want me to coment, okay tayyib!
apart from it being very good and sourceful, I would say change the colour of the background, it's too dark and the writing was light..so it knd of hurt my eyes...
another thing, instead of having everything on one page... why don't you errrmm ...section them off /categories them.. like have a corner for this..click here..arabic/sarf section...click here!!

D'you get what I mean??...

kormath
08-14-2006, 06:21 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

I visited already,
you want me to coment, okay tayyib!
apart from it being very good and sourceful, I would say change the colour of the background, it's too dark and the writing was light..so it knd of hurt my eyes...
another thing, instead of having everything on one page... why don't you errrmm ...section them off /categories them.. like have a corner for this..click here..arabic/sarf section...click here!!

D'you get what I mean??...
Assalamualaikum,
Shukran for your good suggetion. I will change my blog as you said, Insha'allah

amirah_87
08-14-2006, 06:29 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

Wa Iyaak!

I don't know much when it comes to blogs!!...before you make changes though, please seek professional help..or someone with a slight clue about designing/making blogs...LOL!!

Wallaahul musta3aan..

kormath
06-06-2010, 10:11 AM
Al hamdu lillah1 you can read and download thaiseerussarf from this link:
http://www.scribd.com/Thaiseerussarf/d/12927207

kormath
06-27-2010, 03:57 AM
تيسير الصرف

تأليف
عبدالقادر الفيضي
عبدالله الدارمي

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
الحمد لله الذي هدانا إلى سبيل الهدى وصرفنا عن سبيل الغي والأذى، والصلاة والسلام على رسوله الأمين الذي أرشدنا إلى خير ما وضع للأنام.
هذا كتاب الفه الاستاذ عبد القادر الفيضى والاستاذ عبد الله الدارمى فى فن الصرف الذى هو علم يبحث فيه عن أحكام بنية الكلمات العربية وما لحروفها من أصالة وزيادة وصحة وإعلال وشبه ذلك. وقد قرره لمجلس التعليم الإسلامي، كيرالا, للسنتين الأولى والثانية لطلبة المرحلة الثانوية العالية, كما ان الجامعة الكليكوتى قررته من المراجع فى التصريف فى برليمينري لأفضل العلمآء. وقد اتبع فيه المؤلفان الطريقة التي ابتكرها الشيخ علي الجازم والشيخ مصطفى أمين في كتاب ’النحو الواضح". ويقول الشيخ محمد علي عبد القادر الأمين العام لمجلس التعليم الإسلامي، كيرالا , الناشرين, فى مقدمته, فيما حثهم لتأليف هذا الكتاب على هذا المنوال:

وبعد، فقد اتفقت العلماء على أن علم الصرف أم اللغات والنحو أبوها. فإن الصرف عبارة عن علم يبحث فيه عن أحكام بنية الكلمات العربية وما لحروفها من أصالة وزيادة وصحة وإعلال وشبه ذلك، فلا بد من درسه وتحقيقه لتعلم اللغة العربية التي لا نستطيع بدونها فهم القرآن والسنة.
ولكن نرى المبتدئين من الطلاب يتجشمون صعابا في درس علم الصرف ويقاسون عناء شديدا في إدراكه، ونرى أيضا أن الكتب الموضوعة لهم فيه لا يتيسر بها درسه ولا تأخذ بأيدي الطلاب إلى الغاية. فاضطررنا إلى وضع كتاب يتيسر به درسه.
وقد رأينا أن الطريقة التي ابتكرها الشيخ علي الجازم والشيخ مصطفى أمين في كتاب ’النحو الواضح‘ كبير الأثر في تذليل قواعد العربية وتقريبها للناشئين. وأن الطلاب قد أقبلوا عليه من جميع أقطار العالم، وأن كل معلم قد اتخذه صديقا ومرشدا.
فقررنا أن نحتذي حذوه في هذا الكتاب. وهذه الطريقة هي طريقة الاستنباط التي هي أكثر طرق التعليم قربا إلى العقول.
فأوردنا أولا الأمثلة الكثيرة التي تستنبط منها القواعد، ثم بينا في بسط سبيل الإستنباط منها، فتأخذ بأيدي الطلاب من دراسة كل مثال إلى النتيجة الواضحة والقاعدة العامة، ثم وضعنا القواعد والتعاريف المستنبطة في عبارات تقرب إلى الأفهام، وأخيرا اتبعنا بالتمارين لترسخ المحصل في الأذهان.
والمرجّوا من المدرّسين الأفاضل أن يعطوا العناية الكافية لشرح كل درس للطلبة بوضوح وذلك باتّباع الخطوات المبيّية في ’الإرشادات للمعلّمين‘ والتأكد من أن الطلبة جميعا قد فهموا مضمون الدرس لدرجة تمكّنهم من عمل التمارين التي تلي كل درس بأنفسهم، ويحسن لفت انتباه الطلبة إلى الأمثلة التي تنطبق فيها قواعد الصرف في دروس المواد الأخرى من القرآن الكريم والحديث الشريف والأدب العربي وغيرها.
وهذا الكتاب الذي بين أيديكم مقرر للسنتين الأولى والثانية لطلبة المرحلة الثانوية العالية ونأمل أن تترسخ لدى الطلبة – فيما إذا استوعبوا محتوياته بعناية – قاعدة متينة من علم الصرف بحيث تسهل عليهم متابعة الدراسات العليا في اللغة العربية والعلوم الإسلامية لمن يرغب في ذلك.
وختاما نعرب عن فائق شكر مجلس التعليمي الإسلامي بكيرالا للأستاذ عبد القادر فيضي على ما بذله من جهود مضنية في تأليف هذا الكتاب الذي يشهد بحق على إتقانه لقواعد علم الصرف وبصيرته في فن التدريس، وساعده في ذلك الأستاذ عبد الله الدارمي وندعوا الله العليّ القدير أن يجزيهما عنا خير الجزاء وأن يعمّ نفع هذا الكتاب أجيالا متتالية من طلبة اللغة العربية لغة كتاب الله الكريم.
وإنّنا إذا نقدم هذا الكتاب لطلبتنا الأعزاء نأمل من الأساتذة الكرام إذا اطلعوا على أي خطإ أو نقص فيه أن يتكرموا بإطلاع المجلس على ذلك ليتسنى لنا تداركه في الطبعات اللاحقة والله وليّ التوفيق.
http://www.almeshkat.net/books/open....t=16&book=4194

http://www.almeshkat.net/books/open....t=16&book=4194

kormath
09-21-2013, 06:05 AM
Assalamu alaikum,
You can download 'Thaiseerussarf' from this link, Insha allah:
http://www.saaid.net/book/open.php?cat=90&book=5225

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.