/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Only child + Studies = ?

Ameeratul Layl
08-07-2006, 09:11 PM
:sl: Brothers and sisters,

I was wondering how those of you who are the 'only child' tend to cope with your studies.

How do you, as an only child, cope with studying and having no older sibling(s) to help?

How do you as an only child, balance your free time with your study time.

Please post your comments.inshAllah.

Note: No off topic or free posting. If you are not an only child then there is no need for you to post, but you are free to view other people's comments.

JazakAllah.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
seeker_of_ilm
08-07-2006, 09:18 PM
:sl:

Well....I'm an only child, and yes it is tough studying, with no older brother/sister to help you along. But you learn to cope I guess.

syilla
08-08-2006, 01:33 AM
i don't really think of that...

is it easier to study when they are siblings around? (well i'm the only child...so i don't know)...

i study okay i guess...when i was young i was studious...but now i'm not...lol

afriend
08-08-2006, 02:32 AM

I'm not an only child...BUT WAIT.....I'm the eldest in my family.....So I have nobody elder than me togo 4 help at home......

Just cos ur not only child, sometimes being the eldest is really hard......especially when you feel ll shy to ask for help from teachers...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ameeratul Layl
08-08-2006, 10:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by seeker_of_ilm

Well....I'm an only child, and yes it is tough studying, with no older brother/sister to help you along. But you learn to cope I guess.

How do you cope? What are your tactics?

:w:

mlsh27
08-08-2006, 10:42 AM
I think it's interesting that if you had siblings, you think they would help...when in actuallity, most don't

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.