salam,

View Video:

http://www.sparklywater.com/files/fl...s/lebanon.html

Download Video (.wmv format) :

http://www.sparklywater.com/files/other/lebanon.zip

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Keltoi
08-08-2006, 01:15 AM
I found it mildly peculiar that this video showed the questions but not the answers.

Allah-creation
08-08-2006, 01:59 AM
i HATE that black girl smile, makes me really angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking4Peace
08-08-2006, 02:03 AM
^^^what does the color of her skin matter its obvious we have all kinds of evil people in political places, lets grow up already.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend
08-08-2006, 02:05 AM
I've seen this before....Subhanallah.....Don't wanna watch it again :'(

format_quote Originally Posted by Allah-creation
i HATE that black girl smile, makes me really angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah u get me bro? Annoyingest smile in the world.....

CONDY has just been voted for the worst laugh ever....

Allah-creation
08-09-2006, 12:05 AM
crystal i am not racist i just did not know her name.

Skillganon
08-09-2006, 02:23 AM
What's wrong with the video. I seen to many video's on lebanon, it get's me down. I don't want to watch another one.

ameen
08-09-2006, 04:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
... I seen to many video's on lebanon, it get's me down. I don't want to watch another one.
salam brother,

do you have links to any of the other videos you've seen? I'd like to see them too.

Skillganon
08-11-2006, 10:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameen-
salam brother,

do you have links to any of the other videos you've seen? I'd like to see them too.
nope, but islamchannel news showed some when they where reporting news from their.

Any, here's a good site you can read on worldly issues. http://www.chomsky.info/

bint_muhammed
08-11-2006, 10:40 PM
its so heartbreaking, i just keep crying!

Kidman
08-11-2006, 10:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
I found it mildly peculiar that this video showed the questions but not the answers.
Everyone already knows their stance and what the answers are...

Kidman

Isaac
08-12-2006, 03:48 PM
Very moving video, very sad and very inspiring. Or at least should be inspiring to all muslims and non muslims alike to do whatver they can to proetect the opressed. This should be played and passed on whereever and whenever. This should most defantky be passed onto the muslim leaders, and if they had any faith they would act upon it. For you to have tasted faith, you would want for you brothers and sisters what you would want for yourself. Its as simple as that. And those that say what can we do? Look into the verses of the quran, from those that talk bout looking after the orpan child, paying charity, fighting jihad and working to establish peace and security.

I pray that all those caught up in this act of opression, agression and terror that Allah the almighty provides them from his mercy, his generouusity and his justice. I pray that those who have sinister motives are destroyed and allow for there to be peace.

Umu 'Isa
08-13-2006, 01:48 AM
subhan Allah
that is so heartbreaking :cry:

ameen
08-31-2006, 04:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi

hello,

it's good that you know about the questions, and acknowledge their importance - but not everybody does.

you have to at least identify the problems first, before you can look for solutions.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.