/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Logic?

Muslim Soldier
08-09-2006, 01:12 PM
:w:

I dont understand the logic of this forum.

As soon as one posts something that goes against the so called moderator's thinking, it is deleted.

What is the meaning of this?
I tell you. Abuse of power!

Please kadafi look into the matter.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
kadafi
08-09-2006, 02:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Soldier

I dont understand the logic of this forum.

As soon as one posts something that goes against the so called moderator's thinking, it is deleted.

What is the meaning of this?
I tell you. Abuse of power!

Please kadafi look into the matter.
:sl:

This has nothing to do with logic nor with power abuse. We have a specific guideline about complaints.

Moderator Complaints
If people feel that they have been treated unjustly, or feel that a moderator is not doing his job or is abusing his power, they are encouraged to contact us.
There is no benefit in trying to post complaints about a particular moderator in the open forum. It will not resolve any issues but will only generate animosity among members.

Muezzin
08-09-2006, 02:48 PM
Also bear in mind that oftentimes moderators are acting on information they receive from members reporting offensive posts. I'm not trying to shift the blame, I'm just saying it's not like mods sit there all day looking for posts to delete.

Muslim Soldier
08-09-2006, 06:28 PM
Well, how do I know who deleted my posts?
Not all modes PM me after deleting.

And many times posts are dleted for no valid reason.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IB-Staff
08-10-2006, 04:34 AM
And many times posts are dleted for no valid reason.
:rollseyes Just because you don't know the reason doesn't mean there wasn't a reason. If you're familiar with the forum rules and still can't understand why a post was removed, then please pm someone who moderates that section, tell them which post you are asking about, and ask why it was removed. They'll let you know inshaa'Allah.

Muslim Soldier
08-10-2006, 08:18 PM
Allow me to state my problem here.

There was a post about how celebrating the prophet's birthday is an innovation. Atleast that's what the title said. BUT the post had nothing. No ayats from the quran, or from the authentic books regarding this. All the post mentioed was the defintion of inovation and how the prophet has denounced innovation.

All I did was ask. Ask for the meat for the skeleton. What did I get. A deleted post.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-10-2006, 09:02 PM
Allow me to state my problem here.

There was a post about how celebrating the prophet's birthday is an innovation. Atleast that's what the title said. BUT the post had nothing. No ayats from the quran, or from the authentic books regarding this. All the post mentioed was the defintion of inovation and how the prophet has denounced innovation.

All I did was ask. Ask for the meat for the skeleton. What did I get. A deleted post.
hmm... does asking about innovation go against forum rules by any chance?

Muslim Soldier
08-11-2006, 04:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mazed
hmm... does asking about innovation go against forum rules by any chance?
good question :omg:

kadafi
08-11-2006, 05:10 PM
:sl:

Please pm the moderator who deleted your post so that he/she can clarify why it was deleted.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.