/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Deleted post!

syilla
08-11-2006, 08:23 PM
:sl:

Could you please tell me where to find the reasons and the person that have deleted my posts?

I just want to know cause i want read the reasons behind it and maybe i can pm him to say tq or to argue (ehem...not really i don't really dare:omg: ).

Maybe some of you think its inappropriate...but it does take 'time' and 'brain energy' to reply some of the posts.:laugh: And sometimes it does have a moral value...and maybe i can justify my posting that has been deleted... :rollseyes

I think more understanding and kindness are needed before deleting one posts.:coolsis:

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
08-11-2006, 08:27 PM
:w: sis

PM about the posts which your concerned about inshallah ill try and resolve it for you...

let me know which posts, but do it in PM inshallah

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

syilla
08-11-2006, 08:28 PM
sorry...i'll check LI later...

got to go...(i didn't sleep...and another 2 hours will be morning salah...better get prepare)

but pls reply as soon possible.

and also please don't delete it

syilla
08-11-2006, 08:29 PM
to tell you the truth i can't really remember all of them...

but i know quite alot....

maybe i'll try to find the thread.

but later in the day....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muezzin
08-11-2006, 08:31 PM
PM a mod who moderates the section that the deleted post was in. Provide a link to the thread in question (and if it's a long thread, try and remember whereabouts in the thread your post was). The mod will then be able to tell you the reason the post was deleted. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.