/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A word of advanced warning!!

afriend
08-11-2006, 08:35 PM
assalamu'alaykum....

Hey people! Allah asks us to look after ourselves.

Things have been really hotting up lately...No doubt from now on people's internet is gonna be heavily monitored.

My advice:

Don't get into the hassle by visiting these types of extremeist sites. Also, please be careful what you say on the internet....Threat is at 'critical' level at the moment.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muezzin
08-11-2006, 08:37 PM
Good advice.

So people, please stop posting in the World Affairs section for, like, ever. Not only will you keep yourself safe, you'll also save me from getting a headache! Everybody's happy!

Rabi'ya
08-11-2006, 08:45 PM
He means, be careful which sites you do visit...:)

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Muezzin
08-11-2006, 08:48 PM
He also means 'Give Muezzin a break and stop posting buttheaded crap in the World Affairs section that then has to be deleted as it causes so much trouble'.

Really, that's what he said. Read between the lines.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
08-11-2006, 08:49 PM
If we all practice Islam as it is intended, we have nothing to fear from anybody. The internet is, has always been and probably will always be the worlds biggest public address system. There is no privacy on the internet. Although many people act like they can post under total anonymity, nothing is further from the truth. Anything any of us post anyplace can be seen by somebody with the time and curiosity to look.

No need for anybody to be paranoid or scared. Just don't post anything anyplace you would not want anybody else to see. Privacy on the internet, is pretty much limited by personal integrity and moral values. It is not limited by technology.

afriend
08-11-2006, 08:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
He also means 'Give Muezzin a break and stop posting buttheaded crap in the World Affairs section that then has to be deleted as it causes so much trouble'.

Really, that's what he said. Read between the lines.
;D LOL....yeah that's what meant :p

If we all practice Islam as it is intended, we have nothing to fear from anybody
yeah...for sure...But don't bang on about Jihaad and all that...They can track your IP address and they'll have a laugh bribing ur Internet Provider in giving them ur details, next minute ur locked up....

Mujahidah4Allah
08-11-2006, 09:22 PM
:sl:

lolz inshallah wonder why this thread looks familiar :rolleyes:

ma'salamah

Halima
08-11-2006, 10:31 PM

He is indeed true. People are so naive sometimes that they will just absord anything that comes in their heads.

The sad thing is that not only the internet does this, but indeed the outside world/ and teachings of any kind can hinder the truest meaning of Islam, so please, becareful.

If we practice Islam as was intended, then we don't have to worry about Bid'ah or extremism.

afriend
08-11-2006, 10:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halima

He is indeed true. People are so naive sometimes that they will just absord anything that comes in their heads.

The sad thing is that not only the internet does this, but indeed the outside world/ and teachings of any kind can hinder the truest meaning of Islam, so please, becareful.

If we practice Islam as was intended, then we don't have to worry about Bid'ah or extremism.

Too true....Especially the last bit...mashallah....

MinAhlilHadeeth
08-13-2006, 05:00 PM
I stopped posting in the world affairs section ages ago, Muezzin must be so thrilled.

But anyway, I have calmed down a bit. Don't you think everyone?:D

MusLiM 4 LiFe
08-13-2006, 05:56 PM
whoa, im freaked now ^o) da way u lot r puttin it wil make every1 freaked lol

Hijaabi22
08-13-2006, 07:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
assalamu'alaykum....

Hey people! Allah asks us to look after ourselves.

Things have been really hotting up lately...No doubt from now on people's internet is gonna be heavily monitored.

My advice:

Don't get into the hassle by visiting these types of extremeist sites. Also, please be careful what you say on the internet....Threat is at 'critical' level at the moment.
wat did i mis wat bin hapniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin eh

afriend
08-14-2006, 12:49 AM
lol...

The terrorist threat :rollseyes

MusLiM 4 LiFe
08-15-2006, 01:12 PM
:O say whaaaaaa?

afriend
08-15-2006, 01:17 PM
:uhwhat

I'm in the US and I'm still more well informed than you guys....

snakelegs
08-15-2006, 09:33 PM
why are you better informed in the US????
my impression is that the british press is a lot more freer than the u.s. press.
so this really has me puzzled! (i do know what you're talking about-it's the comparitive press freedom in UK and US that has me wondering).
thanks

MinAhlilHadeeth
08-16-2006, 07:35 AM
Lol... I think he was referring to Muslim 4 Life, who didn't know about the terror threats. Well I was in Holland at the time and I still knew about it.:p

SirZubair
08-16-2006, 08:22 AM

Good sound warning.

I've been saying that for awhile.

I hope they don't ignore your warning like they ignored mine.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.