/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I bet this might make you cahnge...

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
08-11-2006, 10:51 PM
the way you drink from a can :p

We need to be even moreCareful everywhere.
A woman went boating one Sunday, taking with her
some cans of coke. On Monday she was taken into ICU and on Wednesday she died. The autopsy revealed a certain germ Leptospira caused by the can
of coke from which she had drunk, not using a glass. A test showed that the
can was infected by dried rat urine and hence the disease Leptospirosis.
Rat urine contains toxic and deadly substances. It is highly
recommended to wash thoroughly the upper part of soda cans before drinking out of them as they have been stocked in warehouses and transported straight to the shops without being cleaned. A study in Spain showed that the tops of soda cans are more contaminated than public toilets i.e. full of germs and bacteria. So to wash them with water is advised before making any contact with mouth to avoid any kind of fatal accident. Remember to always use a glass or a straw.

;)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
08-11-2006, 10:55 PM
Yeah, read this on this very site.....But sometimes...u just can't help it....

wilberhum
08-11-2006, 10:55 PM
Just another recycleing of a made up story.
See "Beware of soft drink cans"

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
08-11-2006, 11:00 PM
I read it and thought i might aswell post it but it something that will be in the back of my mind next time i drink from a can.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Looking4Peace
08-11-2006, 11:07 PM
^^^ actually this has happened before, i have always been cautious with can foods or drinks, so wilberbum go study some science and you will know this easily exists, this was a basic topic in my biology class.

one time this can smelled of poop, it was probably rat poop since rats are common in factories so i threw it away.

InToTheRain
08-11-2006, 11:28 PM
:w:

ain't heard of that before :uuh: Shukran for the tip. Although the list of thing one can die from is endless... therefore I most prob will forget it it in 2 hours or so ;D

Inna-lillahi Wa Inna-ilahi rajioon. We will all die at our appointed times.

Allah's Messenger(SAW) said: "Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, has ordained for every servant amongst His creation five things: his death, his action, his abode, the places of his moving about and his means of sustenance."
- Hadith - Tirmidhi and Ahmad, Narrated AbudDarda'

Looking4Peace
08-12-2006, 04:20 AM
yes it will, rat poop is very toxic it makes babies sick so does cockaroach poop.

Looking4Peace
08-12-2006, 04:24 AM
[MOUSE]my poop will kill your babies[/MOUSE]

i_m_tipu
08-12-2006, 04:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crystal4Peace
[MOUSE]my poop will kill your babies[/MOUSE]
hahaaaaaa......
hmmmmmm:playing:

umm-sulaim
08-12-2006, 10:53 AM
LOol......alhamdulillah more reason for me to carry on not drinking fizzy drinks...

wasalaam

rizwana87
08-12-2006, 10:58 AM
i never knew tht!!!! well i guess you learnt somthing new everyday! i shall have to carry a straw where ever i go now!!! :mmokay:

The Ruler
08-12-2006, 11:02 AM
salam...

wt if ur out sumwer....n ur thirsty n u want a drink...u get a can....u dnt v nofin to wash it wid....waddya do :?

wassalam

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
08-12-2006, 01:18 PM
drink it without putting your lips on it lol

amirah_87
08-13-2006, 02:39 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

haha.... don't you think this applies to all canned stuff!!

cause yesterday i opened a tin of fruit cocktail...and drank it's syrup.... i remebered this and nearly chocked!!! :offended:

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
08-13-2006, 02:50 PM
but did u drink it from the tin?

if you did then thats caveman style lol

amirah_87
08-13-2006, 03:01 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

but did u drink it from the tin?
:X

I did cause it was gonna spill and it was sorta a reflex thingy!!! :p

if you did then thats caveman style lol
loool!!... :coolious:

SophiaCroft
08-15-2006, 04:30 PM
It think it is dangerous. I red somewhere that can is also cause of Diseases as they are of Death.

chacha_jalebi
08-15-2006, 04:38 PM
lol dis is a very rare case :p so its neva gona happen agen :D:D:D hopefuly, but u can alwyz jus wipe d top :D:D:D

now lets all enjoy a coke :p

syilla
08-16-2006, 01:08 AM
:sl:

pregnant woman should avoid any contact with rat/mouse urine....Its dangerous for the baby.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
08-16-2006, 01:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
:sl:

pregnant woman should avoid any contact with rat/mouse urine....Its dangerous for the baby.

I think anyone with a sane mind should avoid it.

Mawaddah
08-16-2006, 01:43 PM
I never ever drink from a juice/soda/malt can without washing the top. I heard this story like around last year and it's always haunted me since....

If I can't find a tap to wash it then I just dont drink it :D or I go and by me a bottled juice instead :).
I guess you could just wipe it with a tissue, but.........dunno......still doesn't seem clean enough for me :-\

amirah_87
08-16-2006, 01:47 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

More reasons not to drink fizzy drinks alhamdulillah!...I hardly by canned fizzy drinks, and when I do I forget to wipe :offended:

But now this :offended: It's gona be hard for me to forget!!

If I can't find a tap to wash it then I just dont drink it :D
talk about being extra,:? why don't you just sky it!...:D

where's your tawakkul sis!! :p

Mawaddah
08-16-2006, 01:50 PM
^ Sis....tawakkul is after you take the asbaab innit :p if I just drink it with all the rat urine what kinda tawakkul is that?

Naaah.......I can always buy a bottled drink :D

amirah_87
08-16-2006, 01:53 PM
as salaamu alaykum,

:lol:

fee yemen wujida fa'ar fil qasaa3at faasuuliyah y'know! :X ;D

it is off putting!! though subhanAllah :heated:

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
08-16-2006, 01:54 PM
You can always keep an emergency straw with you.

Mawaddah
08-16-2006, 03:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
as salaamu alaykum,

:lol:

fee yemen wujida fa'ar fil qasaa3at faasuuliyah y'know! :X ;D

it is off putting!! though subhanAllah :heated:
They found a mouse? In the faasuliyyah? In Yemen?

HAHA

Now why doesn't that surprise me :p

Yemen?? anything is possible there ;D

it is off putting!! though subhanAllah
off putting? Isn't the word 'put off' and not 'off put' ?:rollseyes

;D ;D

umm-sulaim
08-16-2006, 03:53 PM
hey stop dissin' yemen!!

baladeee baladeee.........

just sky it peeps, man i just wipe/sky say bismillah drink..., and Allah kareem !! :)

wassalaam

syilla
08-17-2006, 12:44 AM
i'm not the kind who drink right from the can...
i usually ask for straw...

usually i avoid canned drinks...actually i don't drink it...coz it is too sweet. For me plain water would be enough...

however there is one exception...strawberry milk shake...nyum nyum...(but there is no fresh strawberry in my place...except the expensive ones)

SirZubair
08-17-2006, 12:47 AM
It is Bida'h to use a straw.

therebbe
08-17-2006, 12:49 AM
was infected by dried rat urine
+o(

syilla
08-17-2006, 01:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
i think your fasting is not working... :)

SirZubair
08-17-2006, 04:49 AM
i think your fasting is not working... :)
it starts at the end of my day :p which is another 7 hours from now :D

syilla
08-17-2006, 04:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
it starts at the end of my day :p which is another 7 hours from now :D
when will that be...
today is a long day...

just kidding....i'm gonna miss you not very much :'(

SirZubair
08-17-2006, 05:19 AM
when will that be...
today is a long day...

just kidding....i'm gonna miss you not very much :'(
You're not gonna miss me :'(

Join the club..

E'jaazi
08-17-2006, 05:23 AM

Evidence please. Just asking. I don't use a straw because you inhale alot of air and get gas and backed up. But I would like to see the evidence so that I might share it as well.

SirZubair
08-17-2006, 05:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by blackjubba

Evidence please. Just asking. I don't use a straw because you inhale alot of air and get gas and backed up. But I would like to see the evidence so that I might share it as well.
I was joking Habib,.. i am making fun of people who continously find something to label bida'h. :p

I was being just as silly as them... :D

Woodrow
08-17-2006, 06:01 AM
This reminds me of an incident that occured back in the 1950's. Mono was the disease of concern to teenagers. It was normaly transmitted through kissing. Anyhow there was a monastary of cloistrered monks and it became an epidemic in the monastary. All of the monks were cloistered and had very little contact with the outside world. It was wondered how the monks could have been infected. The monks had also taken an oath of poverty and they had very little money to share. It seems that the monks would go to a nearby construction site after the workers left and salvage open coke bottles that still had a few drops of cola in them. It turned out some of the construction workers had mono and the monks caught it from drinking from the bottles that they had drunk out of. So to me it makes sense that disease could be transmitted through dirty pop can tops.

amirah_87
08-17-2006, 10:51 AM
as salaamu alaykum,

This reminds me of an incident that occured back in the 1950's. Mono was the disease of concern to teenagers. It was normaly transmitted through kissing. Anyhow there was a monastary of cloistrered monks and it became an epidemic in the monastary. All of the monks were cloistered and had very little contact with the outside world. It was wondered how the monks could have been infected. The monks had also taken an oath of poverty and they had very little money to share. It seems that the monks would go to a nearby construction site after the workers left and salvage open coke bottles that still had a few drops of cola in them. It turned out some of the construction workers had mono and the monks caught it from drinking from the bottles that they had drunk out of. So to me it makes sense that disease could be transmitted through dirty pop can tops.
Ya Allah!!..... :heated: :heated:

Muslim-Gyal
08-17-2006, 10:52 AM
oo interesting!

Asyur an-Nagi
08-17-2006, 11:23 AM
a drip of rat's pee = millions of leptospiras. you will never know how much is enough to knock u down to a long bed rest (or to an eternal sleep).

AvarAllahNoor
08-17-2006, 11:42 AM
lol i still giggle when i hear the word poop. Yes, i'll grow up oneday...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.