/* */

PDA

View Full Version : how do you know

sameer
08-14-2006, 08:25 PM
How do you know if ure thread has been deleted apart from it suddenly disapperaing?
Do the mods send u a private message tellin that it has been deleted and why?
Cause i just posted a new thread...and now its not there.. and no private message.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ameeratul Layl
08-14-2006, 08:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sameer
How do you know if ure thread has been deleted apart from it suddenly disapperaing?
Do the mods send u a private message tellin that it has been deleted and why?
Cause i just posted a new thread...and now its not there.. and no private message.

:sl:
A pm is usually sent. If you have not yet recieved one, you should recieve one soon. In the meantime, in the search, type in the title of your thread. And, maybe it will come up.

:w:
p.s: It is usually best to PM amod about such issues, not produce a thread.

afriend
08-14-2006, 08:42 PM
Well, it also depends where you posted it, like if you post in the 'discover Islam' section first, it will be read through by staff before being posted up. Same goes for Islamic figures too

F.Y.
08-15-2006, 08:05 AM
Wow - thanks for the information. I never knew that. I was wondering the same thing.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
DigitalStorm82
08-25-2006, 01:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sameer
yes you do get a pm

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!