/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Revision Corner - Intermediate Level!!

Pages : 1 [2]

amirah_87
10-04-2006, 12:30 PM
As Salaamu aalykum,

Innit.. La33aabah!! :rant: :lol:

Mawaddah!! kayf al-haal... you done your homework? ;)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nawal89
10-04-2006, 02:20 PM
hm hm..seems like no ones doen their homework... ;D;D

but hey i'll answer from what i remember :rollseyes
I'll say some hadeeths...but with no sahabi or ikhraj..because..i dont remmeber..

Ok, The hadeeth that one time after it rained, the Prophet peace be upon him said "Do you know what Allah has said?" We answered "Allah and his Prophet knows best" The prophet said " Allah said:'Some of my servants have become beleivers this morning and some disbeleivers. Verily those who said it has rained upon us because the shifting of this and that star, is a disbeliever in me and a believer in the planets (kawakib). And verily those who said it has rained upon us becuase of Allahs mercy and kindness, is a believer in me, disbeliever in the kawakib.'"

and another hadeeth i remember, The prophet peace be upon him said"Four things in my ummah they will cling on to that are from the days of jaahiliyyah ...(i dont remember all four) and in the hadeeth he mentioned, "believing in rain coming from the stars, and niyaahah (crying wailing and beating when a person dies )

next bab i think:

Is the magician a disbeliever?

amirah_87
10-04-2006, 04:18 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Not so fast Honey!!

I asked for the definition of the "munajjim"... ;D

and Maw' kinda answered your's..

Is the magician a disbeliever?
she said Shirk Akbar... and Shirk Akbar takes one out of the folds of Islaam doe'nt it!! :?
the proof of it is the hadeeth ibnu 3abbas you just qouted :

'Some of my servants have become beleivers this morning and some disbeleivers. Verily those who said it has rained upon us because the shifting of this and that star, is a disbeliever in me and a believer in the planets (kawakib). And verily those who said it has rained upon us becuase of Allahs mercy and kindness, is a believer in me, disbeliever in the kawakib.'"
"wa minhum kaafir" and some disbelivers!! (I'll put in a quote I have by Haaifh ibnu hajar later on InshaAllah)

Wallahu A3lam!! :)

Nawal89
10-04-2006, 04:22 PM
definition of munajjim hmmm......

i cant remember... at alll......
wait * grabs book and looks up lesson*

its not there. he didnt give no definition in that lesson no wonder i cant remmeber :p.

you give it inshaAllah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
umm-sulaim
10-04-2006, 05:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah
AND THAT'S ALL YOU GONNA SAY!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ANSWER THE QUESTION MON!! :grumbling :grumbling :grumbling

Talk about skiving off ey? :uhwhat :rant: :okay:

LOol oh dear......sorry sorry...insha Allah imma answer them, Allahul musta3aan...;D ;D don't u just love it when mawaddah rants ;D

wassalam

Mawaddah
10-04-2006, 08:02 PM
^ You wouldn't love it if I was there honey, It'd make your eardrums go :

!* POP *!

;D ;D ;D

I'm kidding of course, I'm a beautifully wonderfully sweetnatured person :giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

NOW GO DO YOUR MURAAJA3AH!! :rant: :rant: :rant:

:p

umm-sulaim
10-04-2006, 10:42 PM
so the definition of the munajjim is: the one that claims he has knowledge of the unseen by way of the stars, he uses the changes/movements in stars for the events that occur on the land, which is shirk akbar, because they claim to know the unseen and Allah ta'ala says " say nothing on the earths or heavens knows the unseen except Allah..."

if we're ready for the next question i think its

Is the magician kaafir?

wassalaam

Nawal89
10-07-2006, 09:14 PM
again i will try to answer without doing my muraaja3ah..forgive me sisters :uhwhat:

Ok, the magician is a kaafir, as mentioned in the long ayah in suratul baqarah..i wont write out the whole Ayah, but in it it says about the two angels " wa maa yu3alimmaani min ahadin hatta yaqulaa innama nahnu fitnatun fala takfur " But neither of these two angels taught anyone (such things ) till they had said, "We are only for a trail, so do not disbelieve (by learnign this magic from us)

I really cant recall any hadeeths on this matter right now. But i think that ayah is clear enough that a person who does magic is a disbeliever.

Can any one of you guys mention the athar or hadeeth i'm not sure which one on where they were ordered to kill all magicians and they killed three magicians? Was it narrated from hafsah? I cant remember.

sorry my answer is incomplete, but it kind of hurts me to see our thread not posted in for two days ;D;D;D

wassalam

amirah_87
10-08-2006, 10:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nawal89
again i will try to answer without doing my muraaja3ah..forgive me sisters :uhwhat:

Ok, the magician is a kaafir, as mentioned in the long ayah in suratul baqarah..i wont write out the whole Ayah, but in it it says about the two angels " wa maa yu3alimmaani min ahadin hatta yaqulaa innama nahnu fitnatun fala takfur " But neither of these two angels taught anyone (such things ) till they had said, "We are only for a trail, so do not disbelieve (by learnign this magic from us)

I really cant recall any hadeeths on this matter right now. But i think that ayah is clear enough that a person who does magic is a disbeliever.

Can any one of you guys mention the athar or hadeeth i'm not sure which one on where they were ordered to kill all magicians and they killed three magicians? Was it narrated from hafsah? I cant remember.

sorry my answer is incomplete, but it kind of hurts me to see our thread not posted in for two days ;D;D;D

wassalam

As Salaamu alaykum,

hehehee ;D Allah Yahfadhki!! ;D

MashaAllah, you answered pretty good :)

The Athar was narrated by Bujaalah(or bajaalah :X) ibnu 3ubaid 3an Umar : Kataba Umar an naqtull kullu saahirin wa saahirah, faqatalnaa thalaathata sawaahir.. Umar wrote/oredered us to kill every Magician, and we killed three..(BUKHARI)
and Like you mentioned I think there was a similar one narrated by Hafsah Radiyallaahu 3anhaa, and Jundub radiyallaahu 3anhu too..

I've got a Lil question:
So apart from these Aathaar, can I have a daleel in the Qur'aan that makes it permissable for Us to Kill the Saahir/Magician!
the Aayah can be "3aam" :)

Dhulqarnaeen
10-09-2006, 04:22 AM

wassalam
:sl:
I wanna add some info insha Allah. According to the book of syaikh Al Uthaymeen, Al Qaulul mufeed 'ala kitabit tauhid, its not certainly the magician is a kafeer. Its ikhtilaf bainal ulama. But there are two kinds of sihr:
1. Which is syirk, with the help of syaithon. The magician worship shayathin so they will obey what he want.
2. Disobedience and fasiq, the magician who use the spell and medicines etc.

So...syaikh Al Uthaymeen explained that every magician who use shayathin, then they are kafeer and they must be punished to death like murtadin except if he wanna do taubah. According ayah in sarah Al Baqarah: 102.

وَاتَّبَعُواْ مَا تَتْلُواْ الشَّيَاطِينُ عَلَى مُلْكِ سُلَيْمَانَ وَمَا كَفَرَ سُلَيْمَانُ وَلَـكِنَّ الشَّيْاطِينَ كَفَرُواْ يُعَلِّمُونَ النَّاسَ السِّحْرَ وَمَا أُنزِلَ عَلَى الْمَلَكَيْنِ بِبَابِلَ هَارُوتَ وَمَارُوتَ وَمَا يُعَلِّمَانِ مِنْ أَحَدٍ حَتَّى يَقُولاَ إِنَّمَا نَحْنُ فِتْنَةٌ فَلاَ تَكْفُرْ فَيَتَعَلَّمُونَ مِنْهُمَا مَا يُفَرِّقُونَ بِهِ بَيْنَ الْمَرْءِ وَزَوْجِهِ وَمَا هُم بِضَآرِّينَ بِهِ مِنْ أَحَدٍ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِ اللّهِ وَيَتَعَلَّمُونَ مَا يَضُرُّهُمْ وَلاَ يَنفَعُهُمْ وَلَقَدْ عَلِمُواْ لَمَنِ اشْتَرَاهُ مَا لَهُ فِي الآخِرَةِ مِنْ خَلاَقٍ وَلَبِئْسَ مَا شَرَوْاْ بِهِ أَنفُسَهُمْ لَوْ كَانُواْ يَعْلَمُونَ

" And they followed what the Shaitans chanted of sorcery in the reign of Sulaiman, and Sulaiman was not an unbeliever, but the Shaitans disbelieved, they taught men sorcery and that was sent down to the two angels at Babel, Harut and Marut, yet these two taught no man until they had said, "Surely we are only a trial, therefore do not be a disbeliever." Even then men learned from these two, magic by which they might cause a separation between a man and his wife; and they cannot hurt with it any one except with Allah's permission, and they learned what harmed them and did not profit them, and certainly they know that he who bought it should have no share of good in the hereafter and evil was the price for which they sold their souls, had they but known this."

But every magician who use spell and medicines, then theyre not kafeer (yet) but they can be included to someone who is rebellious and fasiqun. And the punishment for this kinda magician is also killed.
But the difference between the punishment of syirk magician and fasiq magician is: the magician who is kafeer, then theyre killed cause theyre kufur, so the punishment is like the punishment for murtadin. And the magician who is fasiq then theyre punished to be killed to avoid the destruction that they can bring to people. And IF they do taubah then their taubah accepted.And someone who have right to punish them is depend on Ijtihad of Imam.

Dhulqarnaeen
10-09-2006, 04:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87

As Salaamu alaykum,

hehehee ;D Allah Yahfadhki!! ;D

MashaAllah, you answered pretty good :)

The Athar was narrated by Bujaalah(or bajaalah :X) ibnu 3ubaid 3an Umar : Kataba Umar an naqtull kullu saahirin wa saahirah, faqatalnaa thalaathata sawaahir.. Umar wrote/oredered us to kill every Magician, and we killed three..(BUKHARI)
and Like you mentioned I think there was a similar one narrated by Hafsah Radiyallaahu 3anhaa, and Jundub radiyallaahu 3anhu too..

I've got a Lil question:
So apart from these Aathaar, can I have a daleel in the Qur'aan that makes it permissable for Us to Kill the Saahir/Magician!
the Aayah can be "3aam" :)
And also hadith :"The punishment for magician is a swordcut in the neck". (At Tirmidhy)
But in Quran? :? Is it Al Maeedah: 72 ??? "." Whoever joins other gods with Allah,- Allah will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help."

amirah_87
10-09-2006, 11:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dhulqarnaeen
And also hadith :"The punishment for magician is a swordcut in the neck". (At Tirmidhy)
But in Quran? :? Is it Al Maeedah: 72 ??? "." Whoever joins other gods with Allah,- Allah will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help."
As salaamu alaykum,

JazaakAllahu Khayr Al-Jazaa for the Input of Information & Notes Akhee :)

I'd just Like to Add something I came across in our notes;

-The Hadeeth you Quoted Hadeeth "Jundub Ibnu Abdillaah" :Hadd As-Saahir Darbatun Bis-Sayf".. "The Punishment of the magician is one blow of the sword to the neck!"Is actually "Dhaeef" : it's Defect is: that the Hadeeth was never reported "marfuu3" it's an Athar from the words of Jundub,
And secondly: in it's Sanad/chain of Narrators is: Ismael ibnu Muslim Al-Makkiy ,Imaam Al-Haafidh Classified him as Dhaeef in his book "Fath Al-Baariy"..
And Thirdly: in it's Sanad is the "3an3anah" of Al-Hasan Al-Basriy..
Shiekh Al-Albaaniy also classified this hadeeth as weak in his book: "Dhaeef Al-Jaami3"..
Wallaahu Ta3aalaa A3laa Wa a3lam!!

-The Ayaah you quoted isn't actually the one I was looking for BarakAllahu Feek, Good try though Akhee!! :thumbs_up

So back to my question it is:

the Aayah can be "3aam"
:D *Hint-Hint* It's also in Surat Al-Maa'edah!! :D

amirah_87
10-11-2006, 03:44 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Guuuuys!! what Happened!? :D :giggling:

Okay I'l answer my own question InshaAllah, so we can carry on with revising the book!! :)

can I have a daleel in the Qur'aan that makes it permissable for Us to Kill the Saahir/Magician!?
In Qawluhuu Ta3aalaa Inaamaa Jazaa'ullatheena Yuhaaribuunal-Laaha Wa Rasuulahuu Wa Yas3awna fil Ardhi Fasaadaa, An Yuqattaluu Aw Yusallabuu Aw Tuqdda3a Aydiiyhim Wa Arjulihim min Khilafn Aw Yunfaw minal Ardh...

"The Punishment for those who wage war with Allah and His Messsenger and cause Mischief is Execution Or Crucifixion or The Cutting Off of Hands and Feet from Oppposite Sides, Or Exile from the Land..

Nawal89
10-11-2006, 04:29 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Guuuuys!! what Happened!? :D :giggling:

Okay I'l answer my own question InshaAllah, so we can carry on with revising the book!! :)

In Qawluhuu Ta3aalaa Inaamaa Jazaa'ullatheena Yuhaaribuunal-Laaha Wa Rasuulahuu Wa Yas3awna fil Ardhi Fasaadaa, An Yuqattaluu Aw Yusallabuu Aw Tuqdda3a Aydiiyhim Wa Arjulihim min Khilafn Aw Yunfaw minal Ardh...

"The Punishment for those who wage war with Allah and His Messsenger and cause Mischief is Execution Or Crucifixion or The Cutting Off of Hands and Feet from Oppposite Sides, Or Exile from the Land..

You know when you said it was in suratul maaidah..that was the first ayah that came to my mind...But i looked at it...and thought...and wasnt sure if i was right...so i didnt post.

silly me. i could have gotten points.:uhwhat next time i wont hesitate :okay:

sooh whats the next question?

amirah_87
10-11-2006, 04:41 PM
You know when you said it was in suratul maaidah..that was the first ayah that came to my mind...But i looked at it...and thought...and wasnt sure if i was right...so i didnt post.

silly me. i could have gotten points.:uhwhat next time i wont hesitate :okay:

sooh whats the next question?
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Lol Nawal!!.. ;D La Ba's Ukhtee Next time InshaAllah ;)

I Dunno who's turn it is to ask, but the next Chapter in the book is:

"Baab Tahreem Ityaan Al-Kuhhaan Wal-3arraafeen" So it's the Adillah on this topic that needs to be given InshaAllah, they're all Ahaadeeth!! :)

*Mawaddah's gonna come running in at the sight of an easy question :p,
lets just sit and way for her to burst in!! ;D ;D-J/K!!*

Take Care Darl' ;)

Mawaddah
10-11-2006, 05:20 PM
*Bursts into room*

:ooh: My My!! Is this a coincidence!! It's an easy peasy question again :D :D

You people are so nice :p

And Princess, Hush, because it really is a coincidence that I decided to step in now :anger:

Forbiddance of approaching the Kuhhaan and 'Arraafeen

From Aishah peace be upon her she said: Some people questioned Rasulullah on the Kuhhaan so he said to them " Verily they are nothing(of importance)" So the people said " Ya Rasulullah , verily they tell us sometimes about some things and it comes true " So Rasulullah said " That is a Word of truth which was taken bya Jinn and he repeats it into the ear of his partner and they mix up with it more than 100 lies "Bukhaari

From Mu'aawiyah bin al Hakam as-Sulami he said: I said : O Rasulullah, verily I have only recently left Jaahilyyah and Allah has brought Al Islaam, and verily there are from us some men who approach the Kuhhaan" So Rasulullah said " Do not approach the Kuhhaan "
Mu'aawiyah said : I said : O Rasulullah, and there are some men from us who beleive in Omens " Rasulullah said " That is something which they find in their hearts, so they should not let it stop them from doing what they were doing"Muslim

From some of the wives of Rasulullah, That Rasulullah said " Whosoever approaches an 'Arraaf and asked him concerning a matter, His salaat will not be accepted for 40 nights "Muslim

Ooookay, anyone else want to do the rest? I'm feeling really bad right now.......not exactly my regular self :uhwhat

Wassalam :thankyou:

amirah_87
10-11-2006, 06:31 PM
*Bursts into room*

:ooh: My My!! Is this a coincidence!! It's an easy peasy question again :D :D

You people are so nice :p

And Princess, Hush, because it really is a coincidence that I decided to step in now :anger:
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Am I Psychic Or am I Psychic!! :? :p ;D
(funny I'm saying that as we are on "the 3urraaf and Kaahin" topic :gigling: )

Ooookay, anyone else want to do the rest? I'm feeling really bad right now.......not exactly my regular self
So am I :-\

I'll try A Lil' Later on Bi'Idhnillaah!!

Dhulqarnaeen
10-12-2006, 04:00 AM
As salaamu alaykum,

JazaakAllahu Khayr Al-Jazaa for the Input of Information & Notes Akhee :)

I'd just Like to Add something I came across in our notes;

-The Hadeeth you Quoted Hadeeth "Jundub Ibnu Abdillaah" :Hadd As-Saahir Darbatun Bis-Sayf".. "The Punishment of the magician is one blow of the sword to the neck!"Is actually "Dhaeef" : it's Defect is: that the Hadeeth was never reported "marfuu3" it's an Athar from the words of Jundub,
And secondly: in it's Sanad/chain of Narrators is: Ismael ibnu Muslim Al-Makkiy ,Imaam Al-Haafidh Classified him as Dhaeef in his book "Fath Al-Baariy"..
And Thirdly: in it's Sanad is the "3an3anah" of Al-Hasan Al-Basriy..
Shiekh Al-Albaaniy also classified this hadeeth as weak in his book: "Dhaeef Al-Jaami3"..
Wallaahu Ta3aalaa A3laa Wa a3lam!!

-The Ayaah you quoted isn't actually the one I was looking for BarakAllahu Feek, Good try though Akhee!! :thumbs_up

So back to my question it is:

:D *Hint-Hint* It's also in Surat Al-Maa'edah!! :D
Mm...really? At Tirmidhy said its hadith marfu' but sheikh Uthaymeen said its hadith mauquf, Allahu a'lam. But the point is they must killed...tu ajee (means thats all).
Cauze in another hadith said about this. Just like in sahih bukhari tta Umar bin Khattab ordered "kill all kahin, men or women" And Bajalah bin Abadah said "then we killed three kahin" (takhreej by Syafi'i, Ahmad, Abu Dawud,Al Baihaqy and Ibn Hazm)
Guys..does anyone of you know Umm Luqman,Umm Muqbil, or Umm Ishaq? Cause theyre the translator of Yemenish shuyukhs books. I just thought theyre graduated from Yemen too Allahu A'lam.

amirah_87
10-12-2006, 08:50 AM

Mm...really? At Tirmidhy said its hadith marfu' but sheikh Uthaymeen said its hadith mauquf, Allahu a'lam. But the point is they must killed...tu ajee (means thats all).
Cauze in another hadith said about this. Just like in sahih bukhari tta Umar bin Khattab ordered "kill all kahin, men or women" And Bajalah bin Abadah said "then we killed three kahin" (takhreej by Syafi'i, Ahmad, Abu Dawud,Al Baihaqy and Ibn Hazm)
Guys..does anyone of you know Umm Luqman,Umm Muqbil, or Umm Ishaq? Cause theyre the translator of Yemenish shuyukhs books. I just thought theyre graduated from Yemen too Allahu A'lam.
As Salaamu Alaykum,

The more saheeh qawl is the one of Shikeh Uthaymeen rahimahullah wallahu a3lam that it's "Mawquuf" :)

I know of an Indonesian Umm Ishaaq yeah.. but she's still in Yemen not Indonesia!
Umm Luqman and Umm Muqbil I don't think I know of them, are they at the Campus?

Allah Ma3akum

Nawal89
10-12-2006, 12:37 PM
NEXT QUESTION!!!!.

What is the definition of a Kaahin and Arraaf?

or should someone mention more adillah for the first question first princess?

amirah_87
10-12-2006, 03:38 PM
NEXT QUESTION!!!!.

What is the definition of a Kaahin and Arraaf?

or should someone mention more adillah for the first question first princess?
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Nooo I think we should've started off with the definitions first!!??

thanx for remembering Nawal ;)

Nawal89
10-12-2006, 04:19 PM
okeeeeh i'm gonna answer my question

What is a Kaahin?
The authors definition: A "kaahin" is a person who tells people of the unknown and things that havent yet to happen, Also they tell people of hidden things.

From lajnah addaa'imah: The "Kaahin" is the person that claims that he knows the unseen, or knows what is unkown, And this is most often in looking at the stars to know the future, or getting stolen news from the shayaateen and jinn.....

The Arraaf: He is a person who informs people of evil places, or stealings, or other evil things that have happened and people dont know of.

Ok i think thats basically it.

Can someone give the next question inshaAllah?

amirah_87
10-12-2006, 05:30 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Can someone give the next question inshaAllah?
Sure thing Darl' ;)

Next question is:

"Adillah fee tahreem Ta3leeq Al-Huruuz Wat-Tamaa'im wat-Tiwalah"

Proof of the Prohibiton of Wearing Amulets Lucky Charms ?

umm-sulaim
10-13-2006, 06:49 PM
Next question is:

"Adillah fee tahreem Ta3leeq Al-Huruuz Wat-Tamaa'im wat-Tiwalah"

Proof of the Prohibiton of Wearing Amulets Lucky Charms ?
Hadeeth Ruwayfi' radhiya Allahu anhu when the prophet alayhi salaatu wasalaam said to him: O ruwaiyfa' perhaps you will live long after me (death) then tell the people that whoever ties his beard or ties (watar) string or purifies himself with the droppings or bones of cattle, then verily Muhammed (alayhi salatu wassalaam) is free of him.
sahahu Albanee rahimahu Allah.

Hadeeth Ibn mas'oud radhiya Allah anhu that the prophet salalhu alayhi wassalam said, verily arruqaa-charms and tamaaim-amulets and tiwalah- (love potions?) are shirk,
hassanahu sh.Muqbil in Jaami' saheeh

Hadeeth 'Uqbah bin 'Amir aljuhani radhiya Allahu anhu that a group of men came to the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalam, the messenger made pledge with 9 of them and held onto the hand of one pf them, the companions said O messenger of Allah you made a pledge with 9 of them and you left one of them, the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalam replied verily he is wearing an amulet, then he entered his hand and cut off the amulet, then the prophet alayhi salatu wassalam took the pledge from him, and said, verily whoever wears an amulet has associated partners with Allah.
sahahu seikhaa Albani and Muqbil rahimahuma Allah

Insha Allah next one 'adillah la ya3lamul ghayba illa laah' None knows the unseen except Allah.

wassalaam

amirah_87
10-14-2006, 10:04 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Insha Allah next one 'adillah la ya3lamul ghayba illa laah' None knows the unseen except Allah
That's quite alot of Aayaat, I'm just going to do a few InshaAllah..

So the proof from the Kitaab that None Knows the Unseen other than Allah is:

-Qawluhuu Ta3aalaa:
Wa Indahuu Mafaateehul Ghaybi Laa'ya3lamuhaa Illaa'huw..

-Wa Qawluhuu Ta3aalaa:
Huwallathee Laa'ilaaha illahuw 3aalimul ghaybi wash-shahaadati Huwar-Rahmaanur Raheem..

-Wa qawluhuu ta3aalaa:

Faqul Innamal Ghaybu Lillaah..

-Wa Qaalaa ta3aala:
Qaala alam aqul lakum inniy a3lamul ghaybas Samaawaati wal'ardhi wa a3lamu maa tubduun wa maa kuntum taktumuun..

-Wa qaala Ta3aalaa:
Wa Laa Aquulu Lakum 3indiy Khazaa'inul'laah wa laa a'lamul ghayba wa laa aquulu lakum Inniy Malak..

-Wa Qaala ta3aalaa:

Dhaalika 3aalimul ghayibi wash-shahaadatil' Azeezil Hakeem..

Next question InshaAllah.. What are the five Mafaateeh Al-Ghayb ,name them and state the Hadeeth it's in and also the Aaayah.. :)

Allah Ma3akum :peace:

Mawaddah
10-15-2006, 12:44 AM
Assalamu'alaikum My Wonderful fellow Qawl al-Mufeed Revisors :wub: :wub:

I love you all :wub:

I'm full of fondness this evening :wub:

Masha'allah I dont know, have I gone insane? :wub:

But it's no problem :wub:

So the Ayat of the Mafaateeh al-Ghayb. In surah Luqmaan " Innallaha 3indahu 3ilam as-saa3ah, Wa yunazzilul ghayth, wa ya3lamu maa fil ar7aami wa maa tadree nafsun maa dhaa taksibu ghadan wa maa tadree nafsun bi ayyi ardhin tamuut innallaha 3aleemun khabeer"

Which means :

" Verily with Allah alone is the knowledge of the Hour, He sends down rain, and knows that which is in the wombs. No person knows what he will earn tomorrow and no person knows in what land he will die. Verily Allah is All knower , All Aware"

Okay Ma3assalamah my fellow muraaji3-ers :wub: :thankyou:

umm-sulaim
10-15-2006, 08:28 AM
lol maw Allah ya7fadhik....a7abaki Allah aladhee a7babtina feeh :)

ya Amirah u don't translate the ayaat no more?

i'll carry on with the adillah from the sunnah,

Hadeeth Abee hurayrah radhiya Allahu anhu that the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam said: five that none other than Allah knows...then he recited the ayaah "wa 'indahu mafaatih...alaayah"
Bukhari and Muslim

and hadeeth Abdillah bin Umar radhiya Allah anhu that the prophet alayhi salatu wassalam said, the keys of the unseen are 5, none othe than Allah knows them no one knows what will happen tommorow, and no one knows what is in the wolmb other than Allah, and no soul knows what she will earn tommorow, and no soul knows which land she will die in, except Allah and no one knows when the rain will come other than Allah and no one knows when the hour will be except Allah.
Bukhari

and ahdeeth Rubayyi' bint mu'awidh bin 'afraa (bi ma3na), that the prophet salahu alayhi wassalam visited her and there was 2 young girls playing with the duff and mourning the death of their fathers on the day of badar, when one of the same....and amongst us was a prophet who knew what will be tommorow...the prophet said, no, don't say that but say what you were sayinng before.
Bukhari

if this baab is done the next question is 'wojoub atawakkul 'ala Allahi wa'dah'

The obligation of having trust in Allah alone

wassalaam

amirah_87
10-16-2006, 10:33 AM
Assalamu'alaikum My Wonderful fellow Qawl al-Mufeed Revisors :wub: :wub:

I love you all :wub:

I'm full of fondness this evening :wub:

Masha'allah I dont know, have I gone insane? :wub:

But it's no problem :wub:

So the Ayat of the Mafaateeh al-Ghayb. In surah Luqmaan " Innallaha 3indahu 3ilam as-saa3ah, Wa yunazzilul ghayth, wa ya3lamu maa fil ar7aami wa maa tadree nafsun maa dhaa taksibu ghadan wa maa tadree nafsun bi ayyi ardhin tamuut innallaha 3aleemun khabeer"

Which means :

" Verily with Allah alone is the knowledge of the Hour, He sends down rain, and knows that which is in the wombs. No person knows what he will earn tomorrow and no person knows in what land he will die. Verily Allah is All knower , All Aware"

Okay Ma3assalamah my fellow muraaji3-ers :wub: :thankyou:
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Lol Ukhtee, Ahabbakil-llaah Allathee Ahbabtinaa feeh :wub:

But Mawaddah dear I asked for this:

Next question InshaAllah.. What are the five Mafaateeh Al-Ghayb ,name them and state the Hadeeth it's in and also the Aaayah..
and you only gave me "The Ayaah" it was in!! :-\

So.. finish off your answer Ma'e ;)

Originally Posted by umm-sulaim

ya Amirah u don't translate the ayaat no more?
I do Umm Sulaim, I just could'nt be bothered to the other day!! :X

Ilal Liqaa' :peace:

amirah_87
10-17-2006, 12:06 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Mawaddah...:mad: can you finsih your question off... Heyyaaaa Ya Bint!! :rant:

or anyone else,... and post up the next question!!

Yalla Bi'Sur3aaaah!! :grumbling

umm-sulaim
10-18-2006, 08:46 AM
Amirah hadeeth's done and the next Q's posted :uhwhat

so yalla come on peeps answer

wassalaam

amirah_87
10-18-2006, 08:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by umm-sulaim
Amirah hadeeth's done and the next Q's posted :uhwhat

so yalla come on peeps answer

wassalaam
As Salaamu ALaykum,

she only answered the Aayah.. I'm still waiting for the Hadeethsmarty pants!! :D

if you don't mind answering it's:
what's the daleel from the sunnah that states the 5 Mafaateeh Al-Ghayb ?...

Allah Ma3aki ;)

Dhulqarnaeen
10-18-2006, 08:58 AM
My book by syaikh Uthaymeen stopped in kahin bab :cry: Translation book nii. I wanna say taqobalallah minna wa minkum to all of you, I have to go for weeks. And wont write till then. Have a nice eid insha Allah. May we still taste the ni'mat of the next ramadhan, ameen.
Yaa Allah, betapa kurangnya amalku di bulanMu yang mulia ini.
Telah kusia-siakan pengampunanmu dengan sedikitnya amalku.
Pertemukanlah aku dengan bulanmu yang kemudian
Dengan kesedihan dan rasa rindu kulepas RamadhanMu. :cry:
Ilal liqa' insha Allah, :sl:

amirah_87
10-18-2006, 09:03 AM
My book by syaikh Uthaymeen stopped in kahin bab :cry: Translation book nii. I wanna say taqobalallah minna wa minkum to all of you, I have to go for weeks. And wont write till then. Have a nice eid insha Allah. May we still taste the ni'mat of the next ramadhan, ameen.
Yaa Allah, betapa kurangnya amalku di bulanMu yang mulia ini.
Telah kusia-siakan pengampunanmu dengan sedikitnya amalku.
Pertemukanlah aku dengan bulanmu yang kemudian
Dengan kesedihan dan rasa rindu kulepas RamadhanMu. :cry:
Ilal liqa' insha Allah, :sl:
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Ameen to the Duaah Akhee.. Have A nice eid too!

Ilal Liqaa' :peace:

umm-sulaim
10-18-2006, 09:06 AM
Ameen akhaanaa, taqabala Allahu minna wa minkum too.

Amirah ooooooK u really confusin' me bint ain't she already put the ayah up??
aysh hadha, yuuu ya Rabb!

wassalaam

amirah_87
10-18-2006, 09:18 AM
As Salaamu ALaykum,

Ooooh sorry! :statisfie :statisfie

I meant The Hadeeth of it!! :D

okay I've edited it!! ;)

umm-sulaim
10-18-2006, 09:23 AM
lol jokah mon! i've done the ahaadeeth too...shoufee :)

Hadeeth Abee hurayrah radhiya Allahu anhu that the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam said: five that none other than Allah knows...then he recited the ayaah "wa 'indahu mafaatih...alaayah"
Bukhari and Muslim

and hadeeth Abdillah bin Umar radhiya Allah anhu that the prophet alayhi salatu wassalam said, the keys of the unseen are 5, none othe than Allah knows them no one knows what will happen tommorow, and no one knows what is in the wolmb other than Allah, and no soul knows what she will earn tommorow, and no soul knows which land she will die in, except Allah and no one knows when the rain will come other than Allah and no one knows when the hour will be except Allah.
Bukhari

and ahdeeth Rubayyi' bint mu'awidh bin 'afraa (bi ma3na), that the prophet salahu alayhi wassalam visited her and there was 2 young girls playing with the duff and mourning the death of their fathers on the day of badar, when one of the same....and amongst us was a prophet who knew what will be tommorow...the prophet said, no, don't say that but say what you were sayinng before.
Bukhari

ta7tajee nadhaaraat ;D iflee

wassalaam

amirah_87
10-18-2006, 09:27 AM
lol jokah mon! i've done the ahaadeeth too...shoufee :)

Bukhari and Muslim

Bukhari

Bukhari

ta7tajee nadhaaraat ;D iflee

wassalaam
As Salaamu ALaykum,

Ya Ilaahiy really!! :statisfie

Now how could I have not seen that!!.. :?

BarakAllahu feek for it again.. sha3ree asbahat safraa' :-\

umm-sulaim
10-18-2006, 09:30 AM
lol la ba's ;D wa feeki baarak.......uhm... 'specsavers' ;D

yalla ajeebee answer the Q sis

wassalaam

amirah_87
10-18-2006, 09:59 AM
lol la ba's ;D wa feeki baarak.......uhm... 'specsavers' ;D

yalla ajeebee answer the Q sis

wassalaam
As Salaamu Alaykum,

I have'nt revised this Baaab onwards..:X but I'll try putting in what I know! Inshallah:

Bismillah..

From the proof of having tawakkul/reliance in Allah:

Hadeeth Umar: Kaw annakum tawakkaluun 'ala Allah Haqqa tawakkulih la razaqkum kamaa yarzuq ad-dayr taghduu khimaasan wa tahruuhuu bi'daanaa..
"If only you relied on Allah a true reliance, He would provide sustenance for you just as He does the birds: They fly out in the morning empty and return in the afternoon with full stomachs."

and the hadeeth:Allah will surely complete this [deen] (i.e. Islam) so that a traveller from Sana to Hadra-maut will not be afraid of anybody except Allah or the wolf lest it should harm his sheep.

and in the Qur'aan:

-Fa 'alallaahi tawakkaluu in kuntum Mu'mineen
So upon Allah, put your trust if you really are a true believer..

-Fa idhaa 3azamta fa'tawakkal 'ala Allah..
so when you have made your decision the put trust in Allah..

-wa man yatawakkal 'alallAahi fahuwa hasbuh..
and whoever puts his trust in Allah He will suffice him..

-So Worhsip Him and put your trust in Him..
fa'budhu watawakkal 'alayhi..

-Innamal Mu'munuuna Latheen Idhaa dhukirallAaaha wajilat quluubuhum wa idhaa tuliyat 3alayhim ayaatuhu zaadat hum Imaanan wa 'alaa rabbihim yatawakkaluun..
The believers are only those who: when Allah is mentioned, their hearts become fearful; when His verses are recited to them, they increase their faith; and only on their Lord they rely

That's it InshaAllah (3alayya ad-dhahaab)... if anyone wants to add in what I've missed out please do!! :)

Allah Ma3akum ;)

umm-sulaim
10-19-2006, 10:17 AM
masha Allah 3alaysh, naseet asou'aal aw ma3, i'll post it up b4 maw comes with the ranting smiley ;D (maz7 maw lol)

next question is ta'reef al bid'ah/ definition of innovation

wassalaam

umm-sulaim
10-22-2006, 09:31 AM
ala ala!! 2 days ago you know :? .....right my turn, :rant:

helloooo can u's lot like answer the Q plz

wassalaam

amirah_87
10-22-2006, 11:45 PM
ala ala!! 2 days ago you know :? .....right my turn, :rant:

helloooo can u's lot like answer the Q plz

wassalaam

As Salaamu Alaykum,

Well I answered last!! :mmokay: *Hmmppfft!*

(& plus I have'nt revised the follwing chapters, my memories kinda jammed up:cry: )

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Mawaddah wa nawal .. Wallah Ya banaat wayn ruhtum ?,

yallaa itaqullaaah!! Waysh'hu deh?

I was hoping we'd finsihed Revising this book in Ramadhaan but.. Qadar Allah :-\

ANYWAYS... :statisfie

Take Care Ladies! ;)

Mawaddah
10-24-2006, 07:38 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Well I answered last!! :mmokay: *Hmmppfft!*

(& plus I have'nt revised the follwing chapters, my memories kinda jammed up:cry: )

Mawaddah wa nawal .. Wallah Ya banaat wayn ruhtum ?,

yallaa itaqullaaah!! Waysh'hu deh?

I was hoping we'd finsihed Revising this book in Ramadhaan but.. Qadar Allah :-\

ANYWAYS... :statisfie

Take Care Ladies! ;)
Princess chillllllllllllllll :uhwhat my memory is kinda jammed up tooooooooo okay imsad

and umm-sulaim you must look real cute when you rant like that ;D ;D ;D

Okay so what was the next question? :?

Mawaddah
10-24-2006, 07:40 PM
masha Allah 3alaysh, naseet asou'aal aw ma3, i'll post it up b4 maw comes with the ranting smiley ;D (maz7 maw lol)

next question is ta'reef al bid'ah/ definition of innovation

wassalaam
Why're you asking about The Bid'ah baab!! :eek:

That's not what comes after Tawakkul!!

After Tawakkul comes " Wujuub al-Hukm Bimaa Anzalallah "

What does your book say umm-sulaim? :?

amirah_87
10-24-2006, 07:54 PM
As salaamu Alaykum,

Hmmm is that waht your one says!!?

Ours has the Bid'ah next, but you can go ahead and answer on yours!! ;)

Mawaddah
10-24-2006, 08:09 PM
^ Ne'er Mine, I feel like doing the Bid'ah anyway :D

Definition of Bid'ah :

Every Beleif, Or Action, Or Saying which was innovated after the death of Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wa sallam with the intention of Worship or Nearing Oneself to Allah and for which there has not been recorded any proof from the Qur'aan or Sunnah or from the Actions of the Salaf.

Next Question :

How many types of Bid'ah are there? :)

Wassalam :peace:

amirah_87
10-24-2006, 08:12 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Aaaah takin' the easy way out ey? ;D

so there's :

1) Bid'ah Maaliyah

2) Bid'ah Badaniyah.

3) Bid'ah Quwliyyah

4) Bidah Tarkiyah.

5) Bid'ah Deeniyah..

Right! :?

Mawaddah
10-24-2006, 08:20 PM
Hmmmmmm..... :?

I gots :

1) Bid'ah I'tiqaadiyyah

2) Bid'ah Lafdhiyyah

3) Bid'ah 'Amaliyyah

4) Bid'ah Maaliyyah

5) Bid'ah Tarkiyyah....

Or are they just different names for the same thing? :?

amirah_87
10-24-2006, 08:25 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Hmmm... *scracthes head* :?

they seem mora less the same thing, but yours is a lil' more akhass than mine,

do you have the book on you?

check inshaAllah :)

Mawaddah
10-24-2006, 08:27 PM
^ yes that was what was in the book :happy: They look more or less the same thing actually :)

Okay so give me the definitions of these different types of Bid'ah :D

amirah_87
10-24-2006, 08:28 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

No it was my turn to ask were'nt it!!.. Yaa Khaa'inah!! :p

Yalla ajeebee ;D

Mawaddah
10-24-2006, 08:36 PM
Oh Shoot, I was hoping you wouldn't notice ;D ;D

Okay :okay:

1) Bid'ah I'tiqaadiyyah (Bid'ah in Beliefs) and it is every beleif which is contrary to the Qur'an and Sunnah, for example the belief of some people that Magicians etc know the unseen. And this type of Bid'ah reaches the degree of Kufr

2) Bid'ah Lafdhiyyah (Bid'ah in Sayings) And it is every saying which a person utters with the intention of worship and it is contrary to the Qur'an and Sunnah, for example he who practises saying Dhikr with Allahs name repeatedly. eg. " Allah Allah Allah Allah....."

3) Bid'ah Amaliyyah (Bid'ah in Actions) And it is every action which comes from a person with the purpose of worship and it is contrary to the Qur'an and Sunnah, such as those who do swaying and dancing movements whilst doing Dhikr

4) Bid'ah Maaliyyah (Bid'ah in Wealth) And that is every wealth which is spent with the intention of worship for a purpose which is contrary to the Qur'an and Sunnah, for example those who donate money to build tombs over graves etc.

5) Bid'ah Tarkiyyah (Bid'ah of Abstinence) And that is when A person leaves off something from the Deen which is Allowed for the purpose of Worship. For example he who leaves off marriage, or eating of meat..for the intent of Worship.

Okay :D :D

Next Question : Taqseem Aakhar Lil Bid'ah ( Another Breakdown of Bid'ah ) :)

amirah_87
10-24-2006, 08:43 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Oh Shoot, I was hoping you wouldn't notice ;D ;D
Joker!! :D

okay so other taqseems for Al-Bid'ah are:

1) Al-Kubraa'

2) As-Sugraa'

and you can also say:

1) Al-Mufassaqah

2) Mukaffarah

And you can also say:

1) Mukhrij min Al-Millah

2) Wa ghayr mukhrij min al-millah..

Next Question: Explain the Above!?

Mawaddah
10-24-2006, 08:57 PM
Okay this is simple :D

1) Kubra (Major) And this is the type of Bid'ah, if performed, takes it's partner out of the folds of Islaam.

2) Sughraa (Minor) This is the type of Bid'ah which does not take it's partner out of the folds of Islaam, but is still a sin nontheless, for example Dhikr Jamaa'3ee (Dhikr in groups)

Next Question : How many types of People are there who commit Bid'ah??

Princess after this I'm done for today okay.....I gotta go home and break my fast :p

..............Without a piece of Chocolate mocha cake :cry: :'(

amirah_87
10-24-2006, 09:03 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Okay wa anaa kadhaalik InshaAllah!

so Al-Mubtada3uun ( people who commit bid'ah) are of two types:

1) Ad-Du3aa Ilaa Bid'atihim .. those who call to their Innovations

2) Wa Ghayr Ad-Du'aa .. and those who don't

Wa Subhaanak Allaahumma Wa bihamdika ash-hadhu an'laailaaha Illa anta Astaghfiruka wa atuubu Ilayhi!! :)

Ilal Liqaaa :peace:

Next Question: Al-Adillah fee Ih'daar Al-Bid'ah!

umm-sulaim
10-25-2006, 12:15 PM
I7dharou al bida3 fi deen

Aisha radhiya Allahu anhaa narrted that the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam said, whoever innovates in our affairs something which is not from it then it is rejected. Bukhari and Muslim

Jaabir bin Abdillah radhiya Allahu anhu said that the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam when making khtubah would say.....'and verily the best book is the book of Allah and the best hadyi (way) is the way of muhammed, and the worst affairs are the innovated ones, and every thing new is an innovation, and every innovation is an error, and every error is in the fire. Muslim

(Ya banaat sa3idouni 3ala atrjomah dhe ^ lasto mogni3ah bih)

ok next Q, 7ukom binaa al gobaab wal mashaahid 3alal gubour

wassalaam

amirah_87
10-29-2006, 01:44 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Mashaahid is a tombstone, right guys? :?

Wa Maahuwal Qubaab, anaa naasiyah!! :mmokay:

Mawaddah
10-30-2006, 08:21 PM
This is the Question you want me to answer Princess? :?

Oh great!! Super easy one then ;D ;D

Mashaahid is like tombstone, and Qubaab is Jam3 Qubbah isn't it? And Qubbah means Dome right? :?

So basically what is the hukm of building any sort of building on top of the grave :D

*sigh*

I'm about to sign off and leave the question like that

But the industrious student spirit in me wont let me :okay:

Oh yeah, and you guys, dont forget to translate your arabic titles and stuff for the other peoples :)

So the question was : What is the ruling on erecting monuments/buildings on a grave?

Answer:

It is not Allowed

From Jaabir bin Abdillah, he said " Rasulullah forbade for the grave to be whitewashed (i.e. decorated) and for someone to sit on a grave, and for a building to be erected on it ) Muslim

From Abi al-Hayyaj al-Asadi, He said "Ali ibn Abi Taalib said to me ' Shall I not inform you of what Rasulullah informed me? That I should not come across an idol/statue except that I destroyed it, and that I should not come across an elevated grave except that I made it level "Muslim

Next Question : What is the Hukm on praying towards a grave?

Okay I'm going now :thankyou:
This thread is pretty much dead with just us three eh? Bro Dhul needs to come back soon :rollseyes

Nawal89
10-30-2006, 08:37 PM
Next Question : What is the Hukm on praying towards a grave?
Haram.

narrated by Abi murthad, The prophet peace be upon him said : Do not pray towards the graves and do not sit upon it., Muslimnext question:

next question
What is the ruling of appointing yearly visits to the graves?

amirah_87
10-30-2006, 08:44 PM
This is the Question you want me to answer Princess? :?

Oh great!! Super easy one then ;D ;D

Mashaahid is like tombstone, and Qubaab is Jam3 Qubbah isn't it? And Qubbah means Dome right? :?
Okay I get the tombstone, but what is it they mean by dome.. a dome on a grave? I dunno mon? :?

I'm about to sign off and leave the question like that

But the industrious student spirit in me wont let me :okay:

Oh yeah, and you guys, dont forget to translate your arabic titles and stuff for the other peoples :)
BarakAllahu feek, yeah i forget doing that at times!! :hiding:

This thread is pretty much dead with just us three eh? Bro Dhul needs to come back soon :rollseyes[/B]
Tell me about it.. we only have a lil' bit to go so we should make ijtihaad atleast in the last couple of baabs inshaAllah, and i speak for myself first!! :D

amirah_87
10-30-2006, 10:06 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Ok then so the question is what is the ruling of appointing yearly visits to the grave?

This is split into three catergories

1) Visiting (of the graves) that's Whitin the Shari'ah.
2) Visiting that's Shirk.
3) & and visiting is Bid'ah.

So the "visiting that is within the Shariah" has two conditons:

1) that one does'nt make a long journey to this place.
The Prophet salallaahu 'alayhi wasallam said: don't undertake a journey only to these three masjids: This Masjid of mine, Masjid Al-Aqsaa' and Masjid Al-Haraam.

2) and the visitor should'nt be foul-mouthed:
The Prophet salallaahu 'alayhi wasallam upon this mas'alah said: "wa laa yaquul hujraa" he should'nt say anything foul.

-Next is the visiting of the grave that's classified as shirk..
this is when rituals are being performed for the deceased such as slaughtering for the dead and etc.

- & Lastly is that which is bid'ah ..
This becomes bid'ah if one of the conditions of "visiting that is within the Shariah" is loss.

Wa Billaahit-Tawfeeq

amirah_87
10-30-2006, 10:10 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Next Question Ya Akhwaat is:

The ruling of making the graveyards as a pathway or a playground?

Yalla hadhaa sahl :D

Dhulqarnaeen
11-03-2006, 06:26 AM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Alhamdulillah, eid mubarrak guys. Wondering will we meet next eid imsad
So btw...I hope youre all health in iman wattaqwa, amin.
And...concern graves, I just KNEW that its sunnah to walk on the grave with barefoot yee? :rollseyes Please someone tell me the hadith?
Few weeks ago my friend dead, and his funeral sooooooooo sunnah. And he really against the tradition of egnorance who living around him -rahimahullah-. He had an accident, his head broken by a truck. And he dead on his way to make an arabic translation program, yaa Allah, I hope thats husnul khatimah, ameen. And his grave so simple, not built and only signed by an usual stone :cry: . I was standing there on his grave after the others gone. I was like "when will my turn will come?" :cry: And I was thinking "is he really know Im on his grave? Is he really hear my foots steps sound?" But we have iman on it alhamdulillah and I said a lot of prayers for him. My friend...my friend in da'wah salafiyah. Its so sad to lose salafy friend right, soooo sad. imsad :'( How will our end of life will be? :cry: And when? Just need to be prepared right...but feelslike my amal never be enough :cry: . Right, Im outta topic, back to the question.
Please someone explain about my question above insha Allah.
Ooh another question, I just said "Allahummaghfirlahum Allahummah thabithum", and is it ok if I say this dua again ad again from the start the grave ceremony till the end? or maybe its only once? :rollseyes Jazakumullah khair. And nice to be back to this thread. :peace:

amirah_87
11-05-2006, 03:16 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Nice to have you back again Akhee! :)

Sorry to hear about your freind, Innaa Lillaah wa inaa Ilayhi Raaji'uun. :cry:
As'al-Allah An Yaghfir Lahuu!!

I Pray that we all have a Husnul Khaatimah!!:cry:

And...concern graves, I just KNEW that its sunnah to walk on the grave with barefoot yee? Please someone tell me the hadith?
Is it the Hadeeth when a Sahaabiy is walking on the grave with his shoes and the Prophet salalaahu 'alayhi wassalaam calls to him and says:
Yaa Saahib As-sibtiyya'tayn, Alqi Sibtiyyatayk".. O' the Posseser of the sibtiyyah (type of shoes,made from leather) Take them off!!..
(hadeeth qouted by it's meaning)

Ooh another question, I just said "Allahummaghfirlahum Allahummah thabithum", and is it ok if I say this dua again ad again from the start the grave ceremony till the end? or maybe its only once?
I dunno about this one!! Sorry! Allahu A'lam

amirah_87
11-11-2006, 10:54 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Limayyitan Muwhishan Dalalu...

... Yaluuh Ka'annahaa Khilalu!! :skeleton:

:wilted_ro

umm-sulaim
11-18-2006, 11:44 PM
wa 3aybataaaaaaaah lolz ;D where u lot gone off to mon!

hayyaa nuraaji3 again :D

lolz amirah true say....

wassalaam

amirah_87
11-19-2006, 10:27 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Aaaah at last!!!... Hiya there Umm Sulaim!! :D

...Yeah, Lets get started InshaAllah .. what was the last question anyways!! :p :p

La33aabaat!! ;D ;D

Mawaddah
11-20-2006, 12:36 AM
^ Lookit who's being La33abah!! she wants us to start Muraaja3ah again and she dont even want to take a headstart ;D ;D

Look for the last question then innitttttttt!!!!!! :p

amirah_87
11-20-2006, 01:29 AM
^ Lookit who's being La33abah!! she wants us to start Muraaja3ah again and she dont even want to take a headstart ;D ;D

Look for the last question then innitttttttt!!!!!! :p
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Lol :D

..Well i done the seraching (:p) and looks like I was the last person to answer and I already did ask the question too.. :D

here's my Post:

As Salaamu Alaykum,

So get crackin People!! .. :D

PS:Maw' it's an easy question, So lets see you jump at it (again) ;D

Nawal89
11-22-2006, 02:36 PM
The dead revision section :rollseyes

As for the answer for the above:

It is not allowed: The daleel, the hadeeth narrated by Abi hurairah (r.a) that the prophet peace be upon him said: If one of you were to sit on hot coals and it were to burn thru his clothing and burn his skin, is better for him than to sit on a grave of a muslim.

Theres another hadeeth also mentioning that to walk on hot coals, or sharp blades is better than walking on the grave of another muslim, But i dont remember it word for word right now.

i think the next bab is : tahreem adhiyyatul muslimeen?
i'll have to go back and check.

Dhulqarnaeen
11-23-2006, 03:20 AM
:w:
And also hadit in Muslim, it said:"dont sit on the grave and dont pray heading to it".
But we may pray heading to the grave in salatul mayit right? Cause it has no ruku and sujud.
Why this thread quit for a long time? Is this quit scheduled by you all guys?

Mawaddah
11-23-2006, 02:33 PM
And also hadit in Muslim, it said:"dont sit on the grave and dont pray heading to it".
But we may pray heading to the grave in salatul mayit right? Cause it has no ruku and sujud.
Why this thread quit for a long time? Is this quit scheduled by you all guys?
No it wasn't scheduled lol

I just think everyones batteries ran out for a while :hiding:

Princesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wayn Innnnnttttiiiiiiiii Hadhal Muntadi bayijinnin.......laysh 3adtakhabbi????? :cry:

amirah_87
11-23-2006, 03:25 PM
As Salaamu ALaykum,

MashaAllah Nawal!! thanx for answering!! :)

And Dhul, everyone's busy with work & studies now I guess.. and no-one would listen to me!! :-\

and Maw:As-sukkuut lish ahsan mon :rant: anaa Laa Atakhabba!1 :rollseyes kuntu muntadhira li'waahid/waahida tujeeb 3an su'aaliiy... i can't answer my own now can i .. Duuuh!! :giggling:

....and plus!! I can ask you the same question, but i ain't even gonna bother.. anaa 3aarifsh ya zegreh, tu-posteen 3alaa as-sunnah thread wa laa tu-posteen hunaa!! .. :mad:

;D

amirah_87
11-23-2006, 09:48 PM

i think the next bab is : tahreem adhiyyatul muslimeen?
As salaamu Alaykum,

Okay for the Daleel of that is Hadeeth Ibnu Umar Radiyallaahu 'anhu that the Prophet salallaahu 'alayhi wasallam said:
Yaa Ma'shara man Alsama bi'lisaanihii wa lam Yuf'dhil Imaana bi'qalbihii : Laa Tu'dhul muslimeen wa laa tu'ayyiruuhum wa laa' tattabi'uuw 'awraatahum, Fi'Innahu man tabi'a awrata Akheehil Muslim tatabba'allaahu awaratuh, Wa man tattabba'al-Allahu 'awratuh Yuf'dihuh wa law fee Jawfi Rahlih..

and this Hadeeth is in At-Tirmidhi, and I also think it's in "Jaami' As-saheeh mimma laysa fis-saheehayn" Lis-shayk Muqbil ibnu Hadee Al-Waadee'

Next question, I'm not so sure I don't have my book.. so please post it up someone!! Jazaaks :rose:

Mawaddah
11-24-2006, 09:40 PM
As Salaamu ALaykum,

and Maw:As-sukkuut lish ahsan mon :rant: anaa Laa Atakhabba!1 :rollseyes kuntu muntadhira li'waahid/waahida tujeeb 3an su'aaliiy... i can't answer my own now can i .. Duuuh!! :giggling:

....and plus!! I can ask you the same question, but i ain't even gonna bother.. anaa 3aarifsh ya zegreh, tu-posteen 3alaa as-sunnah thread wa laa tu-posteen hunaa!! .. :mad:

;D
Heh........I know I've been bad about not coming to this thread :hiding: imsad

But can you blame me!!

You dont expect me to come running to answer that question after you insulted me like that!! :mad:

"watch maw come running to answer this easy question again"

Aasifah bas laa :p

Okay I'll post next question yea...

Next Baab is " Ad-Da3wah Ilallah " (Calling unto Allah)

What is the Hukm of Da3wah to Allah?

Yallah Ajeeboo :)

:thankyou:

Dhulqarnaeen
11-25-2006, 08:07 AM
Heh........I know I've been bad about not coming to this thread :hiding: imsad

But can you blame me!!

You dont expect me to come running to answer that question after you insulted me like that!! :mad:

"watch maw come running to answer this easy question again"

Aasifah bas laa :p

Okay I'll post next question yea...

Next Baab is " Ad-Da3wah Ilallah " (Calling unto Allah)

What is the Hukm of Da3wah to Allah?

Yallah Ajeeboo :)

:thankyou:
I knoooow it...but I delay to answer cause I dont have the hadith with me :?

umm-sulaim
11-26-2006, 11:52 AM
you know what adha-haan mabthouthah lost my book :rant: shoufayn ba taqoul ma dha3athu...;D

in the tuhfatul mureed da'wah/calling to Allah isn't mentioned, hal nadhkor adillah min amaakin oukhraa?

lolz dhul yalla we're waiting for yor answer....

wassalaam

amirah_87
11-30-2006, 02:29 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Umm Sulaim, I guess since the book's gone on walkies *sekteh* you might aswell post from what you can remember, or any other Adillah you have in mind.
or if anyone else wants to step up since these two (Dhul & Sue) have been delayin for quite a while now. Lol

and .. Maa da3tul Kitaab!!!!! :embarrass *Ya Mukhariddah*

Allah Ma'akum :rose:

umm-sulaim
12-02-2006, 11:21 AM
Calling unto Allah

1.surat yousef:
"qul hadhihee sabieelee ad3ouila ALlahi 3alaa baseeratin ana wa mani ittaba3ani...."
Say (O Muhammad SAW): "This is my way; I invite unto Allah (i.e. to the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) with sure knowledge, I and whosoever follows me (also must invite others to Allah i.e to the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) with sure knowledge. And Glorified and Exalted be Allah (above all that they associate as partners with Him). And I am not of the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah; those who worship others along with Allah or set up rivals or partners to Allah)."

2. "od3ou ila sabeeli rabbika bil 7ikmati wal maw3idhatil 7asanah.." nahl

Invite (mankind, O Muhammad SAW) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom (i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Quran) and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.

3. "wad3ou ila rabika wa la takounanna minal mushriken." Al-Qassas

And invite them to your lord (worship) and be not from the muskrikeen

4. " wa man a7sano qawlan mimman da3aa ila Allahi wa 3amila saali7an...." fussilat
And who is better in speech than he who [says: "My Lord is Allah (believes in His Oneness)," and then stands straight (acts upon His Order), and] invites (men) to Allah's (Islamic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds, and says: "I am one of the Muslims."

5. surat ghaafir
" wa ya qaowmi ma lee ad3oukom ilan najaati wa tad3ounani ilan naar...."

"And O my people! How is it that I call you to salvation while you call me to the Fire,"You invite me to disbelieve in Allah (and in His Oneness), and to join partners in worship with Him; of which I have no knowledge, and I invite you to the All-Mighty, the Oft-Forgiving"

6. suratul a7zaab

" Ya ayouha annabiya inna arsalnaaka shaahidaw wa mubashiraw wa nadheera....."
O Prophet Verily, We have sent you as witness, and a bearer of glad tidings, and a warner And as one who invites to Allah [Islamic Monotheism, i.e. to worship none but Allah (Alone)] by His Leave, and as a lamp spreading light

Ok next question, Calling unto Allah from the sunnah (finish the baab off ;D)

wassalaam

amirah_87
12-02-2006, 04:15 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Okay The Proof from the sunnah on: Calling unto Allah:

Hadeeth Abiy Mas'uud 'Uqbah Ibnu Aamir: "Mun Dalla 'alal khayr falahuu mithl ajri faa'ilih..

Whosoever shows someone to that which is Khayr, He has the same reward as the person who's done it.
(Muslim)

Hadeeth Abiy Hurairah Raiyallaahu 'anhu:Man Da3aa ilaa hudaa' kaana lahuu mithl Ujuur mun tabi3ahu, Laa Yanqus dhaalika min Ajrihiim shay'aa,
Wa Mun Da3aa ilaa ad-dalaalah kaana 3alayhi minal ithim mithl Aathaam mun tabi3ahu, Laa Yanqus dhaalika min Ajrihi shay'aa..

Whosoever calls upon guidance he has the reward of those who have followdd him,
and whosoever calls upon misguidance, he'll be accounted with the sin of those who have followed him.

.... that's it maa qadart indiy zukkaam :cry:

Next Question: The Adillah (Proof) That Ahlus-Sunnah Laa Yukaffiruun Ahadan Minal Muslimeen..

Dhulqarnaeen
12-05-2006, 03:35 AM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Okay The Proof from the sunnah on: Calling unto Allah:

Hadeeth Abiy Mas'uud 'Uqbah Ibnu Aamir: "Mun Dalla 'alal khayr falahuu mithl ajri faa'ilih..

Whosoever shows someone to that which is Khayr, He has the same reward as the person who's done it.
(Muslim)

Hadeeth Abiy Hurairah Raiyallaahu 'anhu:Man Da3aa ilaa hudaa' kaana lahuu mithl Ujuur mun tabi3ahu, Laa Yanqus dhaalika min Ajrihiim shay'aa,
Wa Mun Da3aa ilaa ad-dalaalah kaana 3alayhi minal ithim mithl Aathaam mun tabi3ahu, Laa Yanqus dhaalika min Ajrihi shay'aa..

Whosoever calls upon guidance he has the reward of those who have followdd him,
and whosoever calls upon misguidance, he'll be accounted with the sin of those who have followed him.

.... that's it maa qadart indiy zukkaam :cry:

Next Question: The Adillah (Proof) That Ahlus-Sunnah Laa Yukaffiruun Ahadan Minal Muslimeen..
Mmmm...Im looking for the answer.
Wow...sis Amirah is trainee mod now. Is if we be trainee in LI we got paid? Just wanan know pardon

amirah_87
12-05-2006, 06:16 PM
Mmmm...Im looking for the answer.
Wow...sis Amirah is trainee mod now. Is if we be trainee in LI we got paid? Just wanan know pardon
Wa Alaykum As Salaam Dhul,

We'll be waiting for the answer InshaAllah, take all the time you need!

No We don't get payed Akhee, it's Fee Sabeelillaah Walhamdulillah.

Allah Ma'ak!

Dhulqarnaeen
12-06-2006, 08:51 AM

We'll be waiting for the answer InshaAllah, take all the time you need!

No We don't get payed Akhee, it's Fee Sabeelillaah Walhamdulillah.

Allah Ma'ak!
Do you have someone who train you how to be a mod? Does t have any rules?
Fisabilillah...masha Allah then, jazakillah khayr. I hope you can be a fair mod and you can decide everything with wisdom, ameen. Btw...I still couldnt find the book. imsad

amirah_87
12-06-2006, 08:19 PM

Ameen Ya rabbal 'Aalameen.

...Well the questions still going to be here by the time you find your book and come back, take your time! Lol

InshaAllah 2-3 more chapters and we've finsihed Bi'Idhnillah.

Mawaddah
12-06-2006, 09:57 PM
I'm so sick today I'm sorry so I did'nt do hardly any revision imsad .........you have a cold too Princess? Shafakillah. My head feels like it wants to explode and I've got a heavy fever :(

But anyway, Princess, You have to write the question in English :rollseyes

So the question was : What is the Proof that Ahlus-Sunnah do not accuse any of the Muslims with Kufr

As Ahlus-Sunnah wal Jamaa3ah we do not do Takfeer on those who commit major sins as how the Khawaarij do, Rather we beleive that Iman is still present even though one might commit sins. Allah says "And if two groups among the belivers fall to fighting then make peace between them both. But if one of them outrages against the other, then fight you all against the one that wich outrages until they comply with the Command of Allah. Then if they comply then make reconciliation between them justly and be equitable. Verily Allah loves those who are just"

Someone else complete the question please........:cry:

Dhulqarnaeen
12-07-2006, 02:54 AM
I'm so sick today I'm sorry so I did'nt do hardly any revision imsad .........you have a cold too Princess? Shafakillah. My head feels like it wants to explode and I've got a heavy fever :(

So the question was : What is the Proof that Ahlus-Sunnah do not accuse any of the Muslims with Kufr

As Ahlus-Sunnah wal Jamaa3ah we do not do Takfeer on those who commit major sins as how the Khawaarij do, Rather we beleive that Iman is still present even though one might commit sins. Allah says "And if two groups among the belivers fall to fighting then make peace between them both. But if one of them outrages against the other, then fight you all against the one that wich outrages until they comply with the Command of Allah. Then if they comply then make reconciliation between them justly and be equitable. Verily Allah loves those who are just"

Someone else complete the question please........:cry:
Shafakillah ukhti, la ba'sa thohuur insha Allah.
May Allah take your sickness up and also if the headache because you have problems, then He -azza wa jalla- is the one who will make your problems solved, amin.
Actually I also feel my head heavy started this morning *sigh*

amirah_87
12-07-2006, 09:55 AM

:
As salaamu Alaykum,

Jazaakillaahu Khayral Jazaa' for answering the question sis, Allah Yubaarik Feek.

Sorry for not translating it into english, I was feelin rather groggy so i decided to give it a pass.
Yeah i have a cold too.. Allah Yashfeenaa Jamee'an. :-\

...In Addition to the Ayah you gave: Wa In Daa'ifataan Minal Mu'mineen aqtataluu fa'aslihuu baynahumaa..
And if two groups among the belivers fall to fighting then make peace between them both. ..

The Ulamaah have said
: from this ayaah we take, that even though they have fought with one another, this does not take yhem out of the fold of islam as Allaahu subhaanahu wa ta'aalaa addresses them still as "Believers".

Wa Billaahit-Tawfeeq.

Mawaddah
12-07-2006, 04:45 PM
Shafakillah ukhti, la ba'sa thohuur insha Allah.
May Allah take your sickness up and also if the headache because you have problems, then He -azza wa jalla- is the one who will make your problems solved, amin.
Actually I also feel my head heavy started this morning *sigh*
Jazakallah Khair bro... I really appreciate that :) May Allah ease whatever pain you have too Amin.

amirah_87
12-12-2006, 07:39 AM
As salaamu Alaykum,

Okay So we've put forth the Ayaat on this topic ...

What is the Proof that Ahlus-Sunnah do not accuse any of the Muslims with Kufr:
There's a couple of more Ahaadeeth Left InshaAllah, one or two would be good InshaAllah.

Allah Ma'anaa :rose:

Dhulqarnaeen
12-15-2006, 02:36 AM
Guys...Im going to hajj on monday, and its the last time I can log in LI. Insha Allah I'll comeback and meet you guys again, insha Allah bi idhnillah. Please pray for me guys :cry: :cry: Tell you the truth, Im feeling so sad and a little bit scared too imsad Im feeling like I will visit someones house that I know exactly that I often hurt His feeling :cry: :cry: That I knew I often disobey Him, and now Im just hoping and wish desperately that He will still welcome me with His love and kindness to his glorious house :cry: :'( :'( Whose love that Im expecting now except His. Yaa Allah, please pray for me guys. And I will also pray for you all in arofah, insha Allah.
If something happen :cry: , then I want you all know, that I have never found some people as knowledgable as you all guys :) Keep up the good work, and ittaqullah, Haqqotuqootih wa laa tamuutunna illa wa antum muslimun.
Please pray for me, hope can see you guys again insha Allah, on this righteous manhaj. Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarokatuh. Ilal liqo insha Allah.

Al_Imaan
12-15-2006, 03:14 AM
brother...pray for us all in LI that way i will be included too...we all should pray for each other

umm-sulaim
12-19-2006, 12:42 PM
so what's the next question :?

wassalaam

amirah_87
12-20-2006, 10:09 AM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

so what's the next question :?

wassalaam
Read My Post InshaAllah:

As salaamu Alaykum,

Okay So we've put forth the Ayaat on this topic ...

What is the Proof that Ahlus-Sunnah do not accuse any of the Muslims with Kufr:

There's a couple of more Ahaadeeth Left InshaAllah, one or two would be good InshaAllah.

Allah Ma'anaa :rose:
;)

amirah_87
12-21-2006, 05:22 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Mawaddah and Nawal, How many Chapters do you Have Left in your Book?

On Our Version We Have two left:

-Al-Insaan Mukhayyar Wa Musayyar.

&

- Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah Wasat bayna firaq al-mubtadi'ah, Kamaa Annal Ummata Wasat Fee Jamee' Al-Umam.

amirah_87
12-21-2006, 05:24 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Mawaddah and Nawal, How many Chapters do you Have Left in your Book?

On Our Version We Have two left:

-Al-Insaan Mukhayyar Wa Musayyar.

&

- Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah Wasat bayna firaq al-mubtadi'ah, Kamaa Annal Ummata Wasat Fee Jamee' Al-Umam.

amirah_87
01-03-2007, 10:50 PM
:( وما سُمي الإنسان إلا لنسيه ** ولا القلب إلا أنه يتقلب :(

Mawaddah
01-03-2007, 10:56 PM

Subhanallah what a beautiful Poem!!! :eek: :'(

:hiding: :hiding: :hiding:

I'll get back to it I promise Insha'allah :statisfie

amirah_87
01-03-2007, 11:01 PM
وجدت سـكوتي متجرا فلزمتــه *** إذا لم أجد ربحا فلست بخاسر

وما الصمت إلا في الرجال متاجر *** وتاجره يعلو على كل تاجــر

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Mawaddah
01-03-2007, 11:16 PM
:ooh: Princess!! Are you big time depressed over this???

I'm sorry :(:(:(

umm-sulaim
01-04-2007, 01:17 PM
lolz aywaa saa3ah kabeera, there's not much left as well...

wassalaam

amirah_87
01-04-2007, 08:00 PM
صَدِيقٌ لَيْسَ يَنْفَعُ يَوْمَ بُؤْسٍ * قَرِيبٌ مِنْ عَدْوٍّ فِي القِيَاسِ

وَمَا يَبْقَى الصَّدِيقُ بِكُلِّ عَصْرٍ * وَلاَ الإِخْوَانُ إِلاَّ لِلتَّآسِي

عَبَرْتُ الدَّهْرَ مُلْتَمِسَاً بِجُهْدِي * أَخَا ثِقَةٍ فَأَلْهَانِي التِمَاسِي

تَنَكَّرَتِ البِلاَدُ وَمَنْ عَلَيْهَا * كَأَنَّ أُنَاسَهَا لَيْسُوا بِنَاسِ

:heated: :heated:

.Imara'atun Kalaamahaa ash-shir .lol

umm-sulaim
01-04-2007, 08:27 PM
is this a poem thread now? :X (j/k)

wassalaam

amirah_87
01-05-2007, 07:28 AM
Wa Alaykum As Salaam,

So I've expressed myself through words here and in Pms , and now i've tried with poems! (well atleast you guys seem to be writing back this time.Lol)

Aquuluhuu marratun waahida fa'hasb :p, As'su'aal:

-Adillat Al-Insaan Mukhayyar Wa Musayyar

Mawaddah
01-05-2007, 03:46 PM
صَدِيقٌ لَيْسَ يَنْفَعُ يَوْمَ بُؤْسٍ * قَرِيبٌ مِنْ عَدْوٍّ فِي القِيَاسِ

وَمَا يَبْقَى الصَّدِيقُ بِكُلِّ عَصْرٍ * وَلاَ الإِخْوَانُ إِلاَّ لِلتَّآسِي

عَبَرْتُ الدَّهْرَ مُلْتَمِسَاً بِجُهْدِي * أَخَا ثِقَةٍ فَأَلْهَانِي التِمَاسِي

تَنَكَّرَتِ البِلاَدُ وَمَنْ عَلَيْهَا * كَأَنَّ أُنَاسَهَا لَيْسُوا بِنَاسِ

:heated: :heated:

.Imara'atun Kalaamahaa ash-shir .lol
You're making us out to be as bad as the descriptions of people in this poem aren't you! :exhausted

Wa Alaykum As Salaam,

So I've expressed myself through words here and in Pms , and now i've tried with poems! (well atleast you guys seem to be writing back this time.Lol)

Aquuluhuu marratun waahida fa'hasb :p, As'su'aal:
Okay, so the question in English Is:rollseyes

What is the Daleel that mankind has free will and choice (Mukhayyar), and that he is also directed/controlled in his actions (Musayyar)

Answer :

Daleel that mankind acts of his own will is Because Allah has given him a mind of his own with which to make decisions, and he has bestowed upon him hearing and eyesight and desire (of things) so with these he is able to distinguish between good and bad, the harmful and the beneficial, and he will be able to choose that which he thinks suitful for himself. And it is because of this that he faces the consequences of his actions, either gathering reward when he obeys Allah and His messenger, or facing torment when he disobeys them.

As for Daleel that his actions are also controlled, then it is because Not one action or words is emitted from him except that it is according to Allahs Qadar and Will. As how Allah says "No misfortune can happen on earth or In your souls but is recorded In a Decree before we bring it into existence: that is truly easy for Allah." [Al-hadeed verse 22]

And Allah says"(with profit) to Whoever among you wills to go straight:
But ye shall not will except As Allah wills,- the Cherisher of the worlds." [At-Takweer verses 28-29]

Next!!

Daleel that Ahlus-Sunnah Wal Jamaa3ah takes the Middle path of All the other Sects of Islam....."

Yallah:statisfie :)

umm-sulaim
01-05-2007, 04:59 PM
'Ahlu sunnah and jam'aah take the middle path...'

Allah ta'aala says "Thus We have made you [true Muslims - real believers of Islamic Monotheism, true followers of Prophet Muhammad SAW and his Sunnah (legal ways)], a Wasat (just) (and the best) nation, that you be witnesses over mankind and the Messenger (Muhammad SAW) be a witness over you." baqarah

sheikh 3abdu ra7man bin Naasir Assa3di (rahimahu Allah) says "and the meaning of wasat is al3adl (fair) alkhiyaar (honourable) those who gathered every right in the sayins of the past and have rejected what may be in it from falshehood.

so this ummah (nation) is between those nations who incline towards extremism and (ifraaat), and those nations that incline towards the destructive tafreet, so from the nations are those who are extreme in the creation and have made for them attributes of the creator and his rights that he made....(till the end of his words rahimahu Allah)

Ibnu Katheer (rahimahu Allah) says in his tafseer under this ayah: wasat here means alkhiyaah (honourable) and ajwad (best) like it's said that qureish are awsat from the arabs in lineage and in their households meaning they are the best in it, and the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam was wasatan in his people, meaning ashrafohom the noblest among them, and from this also is the prayer (salaatul wustaa) which is the best prayer and it's the 3asr prayer.

---

Al-Imaamul Bukhaari (rahimahu Allah) collected from the narration of Abee sa3eedinil Khudhree that the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam said ' Noah and his nation will come (on the day of judgement) and Allah ta'aal will say: have you informed? then he will say: yes o' lord, then Allah will say to his people: did he inform you? they will say no, no prophet has come to us, then Allah will say to noah: who will testify for you? he will reply Muhammed alayhi salaatu wassalam and his nation. Then we will testify that he certainly did inform them. And this is his saying mighty be his remembrance "wa kadhaalika ja3alnakom ummatan wasatan.."

Thas it right, unless you guys wanna write up the khaatimah :) tafadhalo

wassalaam

amirah_87
01-05-2007, 10:01 PM
MashaAllah 'alaykumaa Guys! :thumbs_up

Wa Baarak-Allaahu feekumaa :statisfie

We have finished the revison of "Al-Qawl Al-mUfeed fee adillat Tawheed" finally Wa Billaahil Hamd!

Ighlighuuhuuu.. ;D

umm-sulaim
01-06-2007, 12:52 PM
so are we gonna revise another book aw battaltayn khalaas ? :)

wassalaam

amirah_87
01-06-2007, 04:36 PM
Wa ALaykum As Salaam Ma'e,

Naftah Makaan Aakhar wa Nughliq haadhaa, ya'nee Lit-taghyeer al-jaww sa7 :D
Yuh that's much better.. Revision thread-Part2 , different topic innit .. Ma Ra'yikunna?

I'm up for it InshaAllah Sue, howa bout we revise something on Ilmul Mustalah! The Science/Methodology of Al-Hadeeth?
Bayquuniyya perhaps!?

Pretty Pleaseee!! :D

I'm sure everyone here has studied that book way more than once innit! and knows the poem like the back of their hand right! Lol Was-Shukr Lillaah!

I'm dreamin right, not everyone likes this topic do they? :-\

umm-sulaim
01-06-2007, 04:51 PM
yalla tayib dhaak kowayis

hey bayghooniya sounds like a wonderful idea can't wait, i'm beind u 110% mon! :D

maw n nawal waysh ra'yakayn?

wassalaam

skhalid
01-06-2007, 05:07 PM
This thread is going well marshallah!!!
I hope many people are learning, most of what they already know...I would be very worried if this is new information for muslims!!!

Mawaddah
02-06-2007, 09:30 PM

Wow.....this thread hasn't been active for a long time now.

Princess what say we start up revision of a new book Insha'allah?

What did you guys take after Qawl al-Mufeed? :?

Me and Nawal took Aqidah Waasitiyyah after that, but I think that would be too much to revise here right? :eek:

The notes that I have for it from my classes fill up 2 of those 200 page excercise books.

What do you and umm-sulaim suggest?

Yallah Yallah , Lets get back to studying! :shade:

Nawal89
02-06-2007, 09:33 PM
I know!

Lets do bayquniyyah.

Its simple, easy and we can finish it really quickly. So no one will stop in the middle :p

Dhulqarnaeen
02-07-2007, 04:13 AM
I know!

Lets do bayquniyyah.

Its simple, easy and we can finish it really quickly. So no one will stop in the middle :p
Do I have kitab Bayquniyyah here yee? :rolleyes: I dont know, wht is the translation of bayquniyyah and who is the muallif? :embarrass Sorry bin afwan binti maaf, I dont know :embarrass
Why dont kityab riyadh ash shalihin, or fathul madjid, or kitabut tauhid, Im sure you havent memorize them right? :eek: Masha Allah ladies, youre all have a great capabilities of hifz, so why dont you try to remember more while youre not in dammaj anymore? Whjy dont try to memorize sahih bukhari, or muslim, or musnad Ahmad etc?
If we do kitab tauhid for example, maybe you can remember the matan as well while studying. So your memorize enlarge as well, thats more manfaat. Thats my opinion. :shade:

amirah_87
02-07-2007, 08:58 AM

Hey Guys, nice to see everyone back MashaAllah!

About the next Book to revise, I'm gonna have to go with The Bayquuniyyah aswell and Umm sulaim too has agreed on it along with Nawaaal ..walhamdulillah :D
The reason being, that it's a nice short book, and it's a different subject to our previous one!

It was a good idea though Dhul, but knowin Us.. I know we'd get bored with a big books.. something short & sweet's best! :)

And perhaps we could get out of this thread and create another? :)

ps: i'll get you the info of Bayquniyyah later on InshaALlah.

Mawaddah
02-07-2007, 12:09 PM

So Bayqooniyyah it is then? Alhamdulillah! :D I just started teaching it again a few weeks ago so maybe I'll have a head start on you guys :p

It's a book on Mustalah al-Hadeeth in the form of poems. But the one we'll be doing is At-Ta'leeqaat Al-Athariyyah 'Ala Mandhoomatul Bayqooniyyah right Princess? :? because that's where all the fawaai'd is.

The Book is written by Taha Muhammad bin Fatooh al-Bayqooni

The Ta'leeqaat is by Ali bin Hasan bin Ali bin Abdul Hameed Al-Halabi al-Athari

Princess I think a new thread for this would be better too, You give the Muqaddimah okay? :D:D

amirah_87
02-07-2007, 01:20 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

So Bayqooniyyah it is then? Alhamdulillah! :D I just started teaching it again a few weeks ago so maybe I'll have a head start on you guys :p
Lol Sis, Im going to be teachin it too sometime, whenever the sisters get back to me or Sue, but I can't stand teachin in English everything's just so drrrrrry! imsad But All's Khayr man.

It's a book on Mustalah al-Hadeeth in the form of poems. But the one we'll be doing is At-Ta'leeqaat Al-Athariyyah 'Ala Mandhoomatul Bayqooniyyah right Princess? :? because that's where all the fawaai'd is.

The Book is written by Taha Muhammad bin Fatooh al-Bayqooni

The Ta'leeqaat is by Ali bin Hasan bin Ali bin Abdul Hameed Al-Halabi al-Athari
Na'am That's the Nuskha I was gonna mention too.. Very detailed MashaAllah, jus hope i can find my book! :p

Princess I think a new thread for this would be better too, You give the Muqaddimah okay? :D:D
You do the honours Darlin' ;), or if not someone else... wa samuw'huu "part 2" :D

Mawaddah
02-07-2007, 01:52 PM
As Salaamu Alaykum,

Lol Sis, Im going to be teachin it too sometime, whenever the sisters get back to me or Sue, but I can't stand teachin in English everything's just so drrrrrry! imsad But All's Khayr man.
I know what you're talking about!! I teach it in English too and I'm like Subhanallah!! It takes all of the grace out of the Poem :muddlehea
I guess when we do it on LI too we have to translate the poems in english yea?

You do the honours Darlin' ;), or if not someone else... wa samuw'huu "part 2" :D
Okay I'll do it :D

Umar001
02-07-2007, 01:55 PM
Am confused is this a sister only thread?

Nawal89
02-07-2007, 02:02 PM
^LOL no but not many ppl post here. Bro dhulqarneen (did i spell that right? :p) used to join us sometimes too. :)

Umar001
02-07-2007, 02:08 PM
^LOL no but not many ppl post here. Bro dhulqarneen (did i spell that right? :p) used to join us sometimes too. :)

Oh ok cool, so yall memorise books?

Mawaddah
02-07-2007, 03:39 PM
^ It's more of a revision of the books which we studied and memorised whilst in Yemen. So far we only did Al-Qawl al-Mufeed.

You can join us too Brother :)

amirah_87
02-07-2007, 04:51 PM
As salaamu Alaykum,

I guess when we do it on LI too we have to translate the poems in english yea?
I've got a way for Us around that!! ;)

Okay I'll do it :D
k, Hurry up then! :D

This thread is going well marshallah!!!
I hope many people are learning, most of what they already know...I would be very worried if this is new information for muslims!!!
Hiya Sis, Thanx for readin through the thread & I hope you benefited from it InshaAllah! :)

Dhulqarnaeen
02-08-2007, 01:23 AM
Ooh yes..yes...and I have to wear my long skirt and put on my niqab so I can join you guys :D I think all the brothers saw all men and they think its ladies room :eek: Think girls here gotta be more macho :okay:

Umar001
02-08-2007, 03:10 PM
^ It's more of a revision of the books which we studied and memorised whilst in Yemen. So far we only did Al-Qawl al-Mufeed.

You can join us too Brother :)
Oh ok, my bad.

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-22-2007, 09:29 AM
:salamext:

Would it be ok if someone wanted to copy and print this thread?:)

Mawaddah
03-22-2007, 12:34 PM
^ Sure sis, It's great if it can be of benefit to someone else insha'allah.

Maimunah
03-22-2007, 12:37 PM
jazakAllah khayr sis

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-22-2007, 01:05 PM

It would be really nice if you guys could list all the chapters after the first 10.:)

And please translate these terms for me:

At-Tasdeeq

That's it so far.

Is it ok if someone wanted to put it in book form?.... contents page and all.:hiding:

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-23-2007, 11:54 AM

Sorry, I have more questions.:-[

1. Umm-sulaim mentions:

“…In our nuskhah after tawheed linguistically and technically he mentions this:

"I3lam akhee al muslim waffaqaniya Allahu wa iyyaaka, annal insaana laa yakunu min ahlu tawheed alkhaalis illaa idhaa afrada Allaha bi jamee3i anwaa3 al3ibaadaat"
know my muslim brother,may Allah grant me with success and you, that the no one is from the people of sincere tawheed (oneness of Allah) unless he singles Allah out in all types of worship"

then he ra7imahu Allah goes onto mention the first ayah in surat huud right....maybe our nusakh are slightly different?

then after the adillah for ifraadu Allah fil 3ibaadah he goes onto say "wa laa yakuunu al insaan minal mutbi3een li rasulillah alayhi salaatu wassalaam ittibaa3an saadiqan illa idhaa afrada rasulu Allah bil mutaaba3ah..."
"and no one is a true follower of the rprophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam unless he singles the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam in following........"
then gives the adillah for that….

So when she mentions first ayah of surah huud, she means:

الر كِتَابٌ أُحْكِمَتْ آيَاتُهُ ثُمَّ فُصِّلَتْ مِنْ لَدُنْ حَكِيمٍ خَبِيرٍ

Alif-lam-ra; kitabun ohkimat ayatuhu thumma fussilat min ladun hakeemin khabeer(in).

Alif, Lam, Raa. (This is) a Book, with verses basic or fundamental (of established meaning), further explained in detail,- from One Who is Wise and Well-acquainted (with all things).

How is this ayah proof? Please explain. :)

2. And what does akhass mean? :) Can I have the linguistic and literary meaning… if you know it?

3. What is tawheed al-Mutaaba3ah? I thought there were only 3 categories of tawheed… or alternatively 2 (tawheed of knowledge and action)? :?

amirah_87
03-24-2007, 11:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm 'Abdullah

It would be really nice if you guys could list all the chapters after the first 10.:)
Wa alaykum as salaam,

What do you mean Ukhtiy? can you elaborate a lil' on that please? :-[

And please translate these terms for me:

At-Tasdeeq

That's it so far.
At-Tasdeeq: Which comes from the verb "Saddaqa-Yusaddiqu" means to beleive.

That's the meaning of Al-Imaan linguistically in arabic.

Is it ok if someone wanted to put it in book form?.... contents page and all.:hiding:
Yeah sure thing InshaAllah :-[

We'll have to go through it first to see if we've made any mistakes so we can correct them and etc etc.

amirah_87
03-25-2007, 12:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm 'Abdullah

Sorry, I have more questions.:-[

1. Umm-sulaim mentions:

“…In our nuskhah after tawheed linguistically and technically he mentions this:

"I3lam akhee al muslim waffaqaniya Allahu wa iyyaaka, annal insaana laa yakunu min ahlu tawheed alkhaalis illaa idhaa afrada Allaha bi jamee3i anwaa3 al3ibaadaat"
know my muslim brother,may Allah grant me with success and you, that the no one is from the people of sincere tawheed (oneness of Allah) unless he singles Allah out in all types of worship"

then he ra7imahu Allah goes onto mention the first ayah in surat huud right....maybe our nusakh are slightly different?

then after the adillah for ifraadu Allah fil 3ibaadah he goes onto say "wa laa yakuunu al insaan minal mutbi3een li rasulillah alayhi salaatu wassalaam ittibaa3an saadiqan illa idhaa afrada rasulu Allah bil mutaaba3ah..."
"and no one is a true follower of the rprophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam unless he singles the prophet alayhi salaatu wassalaam in following........"
then gives the adillah for that….
So when she mentions first ayah of surah huud, she means:

الر كِتَابٌ أُحْكِمَتْ آيَاتُهُ ثُمَّ فُصِّلَتْ مِنْ لَدُنْ حَكِيمٍ خَبِيرٍ

Alif-lam-ra; kitabun ohkimat ayatuhu thumma fussilat min ladun hakeemin khabeer(in).

Alif, Lam, Raa. (This is) a Book, with verses basic or fundamental (of established meaning), further explained in detail,- from One Who is Wise and Well-acquainted (with all things).

How is this ayah proof? Please explain. :)
.. The Proof comes in the next Ayah of suratul huud:

"Allaa ta'buduu illal-Allaah innanniy lakum minhu nadheerun wa basheer..

"Worship none but Allah, Verily I Muhammed am unto you from Him a warner and a bringer of glad tidings.."

2. And what does akhass mean? :) Can I have the linguistic and literary meaning… if you know it?
Akhass: Just means More specific.

MinAhlilHadeeth
03-26-2007, 11:08 AM

Ok. JazakAllah khayr.

How many chapters are there? Are there only 10? If not can you list all the other chapters of the book after the first 10. Because that would make it easier to understand.:)

:wasalamex

amirah_87
03-26-2007, 08:33 PM

Ok InshaAllah Ukhtiy.

laakin waxyer isug! :D ( which really means: wax badan :hiding: )

amirah_87
03-27-2007, 08:16 PM

Sis, is it ok if I post the chapters up in arabic?

Orr would you like them in English?

Mawaddah
03-27-2007, 08:31 PM
^ Would it be okay in Both Princess? :?

amirah_87
03-27-2007, 08:34 PM

Aslan Maaa qadart . :)

Mawaddah
03-27-2007, 08:35 PM
^ Haaa.....Tayyib Afham....Shuu baddi tsawwi idhan? :?

amirah_87
03-27-2007, 08:38 PM
aywaa kidhaa! :)

andhur maa taquul. Fa'in dalabat kiltayhimaa hmm. fa yaa ukhtiy antil-lattee tusaweenal-ingleeziy! :).. Man qaalish an ta7taf7iy fammish! :D

Maimunah
03-29-2007, 10:00 AM
as salaamu alaykum,
:

In the Ayaah : ittabi3uu maa unzila ilayka min rabbikum wa tattabi3uu min duunihii awliyaa..(al-a3raaf:3)

The Ulamaah say that This Ayaah shows that at-taqleed is haraam..
can u plz tell me what is at-taqleed?

amirah_87
03-29-2007, 12:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ruwaydah
can u plz tell me what is at-taqleed?

Wa alaykummas salam wa rahmatullah,

Read this definition by the standing committee on this matter InshasAllah:

Question:
What is the true meaning of taqleed and what are its categories along with the clarification of its ruling?

Answer:

All praise is for Allah alone and may the Peace and Blesssings be on His messenger, and his family, and his companions.
To proceed:

a) The scholars of Usool (fundamentals) have mentioned definitions to clarify the true meaning and essence of taqleed, and from them is the saying of some of them that taqleed is the acceptance of a saying of a person without him knowing its evidence. And some of them [the scholars] held the view that taqleed is the acceptance of the saying of a person without argument. And Abu Ma'aali al-Juwayni chose the definition of taqleed that it is the following of one whose following is not based on proof and does not rely upon knowledge. And these definitions of the scholars of Usool, which are all close in meaning, have in it differences [in wording] which originate in the skill of enunciation, but the point here is to clarify the essence of taqleed in the manner of approximation.

b) And as for its categories along with the ruling of every category, then it is as follows:

1) Taqleed by the one who has the skills of ijtihaad, to others from the scholars after the truth has been made clear to him with confirmed evidences from the Prophet (s).

This is not permissable for him to do taqleed to what contradicts that which reached him from evidences and ijmaa’ (consensus).

2) Taqleed by the one who has been endowed the skill of ijtihaad, to one other than him from the mujtahideen before he reaches a ruling with his [own] ijtihaad.

Then it is not allowed for him to do taqleed to others.

[This is what] as-Shaafi'i, Ahmad, and others, Allah have mercy on them, held as their opinion, and is more correct, due to his ability to arrive at a ruling by himself. He is responsible for ijtihaad to know what the sharee’ah has made him liable for because of His saying, the Most High,

"So have taqwa of Allah as much as you are able,"

and what has been confirmed from the saying of the Prophet(s), "When I command you by a command, then follow it as much as you are able."

3) Taqleed of the one who is not able to research the evidences and derive rulings from it, to a scholar who has been endowed the skill of ijtihaad in the evidences of the sharee’ah.

This is permissible, due to His saying, the Most High,

"Allah does not burden a soul more than it can bear,"

and His saying, the Exalted,

"Then ask the people of remembrance [scholars] if you do not know,"

and other texts similar to these, which point to the removing of difficulty and the protection of the one responsible, from straying about in the rulings and speaking about Allah without knowledge.

4) The taqleed to the one who differs with the sharee’ah of Islam from the forefathers, leaders, and rulers, due to nationalism or following desires.

This is prohibited by ijmaa’. And verily many texts from the Qur'aan and Sunnah have been mentioned [in this]. And Allah, the Most High said, say:

'Rather we shall follow what we found our fathers following,' even though their fathers did not understand anything nor were they guided."[Baqarah:170]

And Allah, the Most High said,

"But no, by your Lord, they can not have faith until they make you judge in all disputes between them, and they find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept with full submission."

And Allah, The Most High said,

"And it is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allah and His messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision." [al-Ahzaab:36]

And the Most High said,

"And let those who oppose his [the Messenger's] commandment beware, lest some trials should befall on them or a painful torment be afflicted on them."[Noor:63]

And the Most High said,

"Say If you [indeed] love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your sins."[Aali Imraan:31] And the Most High said,

"Verily Allah has cursed the disbelievers and prepared for them a flaming fire. They will abide in it forever, they will find no protector nor helper. On the day when their faces will be turned over in the Fire, they will say: 'Oh would that we had obeyed Allah and obeyed the Messenger. And they will say: 'Our Lord! Verily we obeyed our chiefs and our great ones, and they misled us from the right way. Our Lord! Give them double torment and curse them witht a mighty curse!" [al-Ahzaab:64-68]

Permanent Committee for Research and Verdicts
Shaykh `Abdul-`Azeez Bin Baz
Shaykh `Abdullah bin Ghudayaan
Shaykh `Abdur-Razzaaq al-`Afeefee

The Fataawaa of The Standing Committee for Islamic Research and Ifta, No. 11296
Hope you understoood inshaAllah.

Maimunah
03-29-2007, 12:39 PM

jazakAllah kahyr sis

Mawaddah
03-29-2007, 12:47 PM
Edit : Princess already answered :D

amirah_87
04-01-2007, 04:35 PM

I'm going to post the chapters in for you inshaAllah Shaheedah, just incase Maw doesn't find her book or something.

معنى ﻻ اله اﻻ الله -

شروط ﻻ اله اﻻ الله -

مقتضى شهادة ان ﻻ اله اﻻ الله -

معنى شهادة ان محمد رسول الله-

شروط شهادة ان محمد رسول الله

مقتضى شهادة ان محمد رسول الله

اين الله؟؟؟

مراتب الدين ثﻻثة

تعريف اﻻسﻻم

اركان اﻻسﻻم خمسة

نواقض اﻻسﻻم عشرة

تعريف اﻻيمان

اركان اﻻيمان ستة

ادلة زيادة اﻻيمان

من ادلة نقصان اﻻيمان

من ادلة دخول اﻻعمال في مسمى اﻻيمان

اﻻحسان ركن واحد
....To be continued *InshaAllah*

ummAbdillah
04-01-2007, 09:41 PM
edit

amirah_87
04-01-2007, 11:07 PM
The nullifiers of the shahadah are ten.

1. shirk. Allah subhanahu says: Innallah laa yaghfiru an yushrika bih. Verily Allah does not forgive those who commit shirk with him. Surah nisa.

2. For a person to choose to reject Islam. Allah says :wa laa yazaaluna yuqaatilunakum hatta yaruddukum an dinikum inistataa3u. wa man tartadid minkum an deenihi fayamut wa huwa kaafir fa'ulaaika habitat a'maaluhum fiddunya wal'aakhirati wa u'laaika ashaabun naari hum feehaa khaalidun And they will will continue to fight you until they turn you away from your religion if they are able to. And whichsoever ones of you turns away from his religion, and dies as a kaafir, then those their deeds have perished in this world and the aakhirah, and those are the people of the fire surah Baqarah

3. Whoever doesnt apply the ruling of Kufr to a nonmuslim, and says that their way is right. Allah says :innalladheena kafaru min ahlil kitabi wal mushrikeena fee naari jahannami khaalideena feehaa Verily those who disbelieve from the ahlul kitab and the mushrikeen are in the hell fire for eternity Surah Bayyinah

4. whoever believes that the way of other than the Prophet peace be upon him is more complete, or that the ruling of another is better than the ruling of the Prophet peace be upon him. Allah says : wa man lam yahkum bima anzallallahu fa'ulaa'ika humul kaafirunAnd whoever doesn not judge by what Allah has revealed , then they are from the Kafirun

5.To hate something that Rasulullah peace be upon him came with. Allah says: walladheena kafaru fata3san lahum wa adhalla a3maalahum. Dhaalika bi'annahum karihu ma anzalallahu fa'ahbata a3malahum But those who disbelieve in the Oneness of Allah for them is destruction, and Allah will make their deeds vain. That is because they hate which Allah has sent down, so He has made their deeds fruitless

Hey who wants to do the other five? My hands are tired :p

Thanx to sister Ruwaydah for pointing out we hadn't completed The 10 Nawaaqidhul Islaam..

Allah Yubaarik feek ;)

So I'm going to post up "the last 5 Nuliifiers of Al-Islaam" bi'idhnillaahi ta'alaa:

6)
من استهزا بالله او بالرسول او بالعماء من اجل علمهم ,او باي شعيرة من شعائر اﻻسﻻم كالصﻻة و الزكاة و الصيام والحج والطواف بالكعبة والوقوف بعرفة او المساجد واﻻذان او اللحية او السنة النبوية ,الى غير ذللك شعائر الله والقددسات اﻻسﻻمية فهو كافر

Whosoever mocks Allah or His Messenger Salallaahu 'alayhi wassalaam or the Qur'aan, or The deen, or the Angels or the Ulamaah, or one of the Sha'aair of Islaam like the Salaah, Zakaah, Fasting, Hajj, Tawaaf round the Ka'bah, and the stay at al-arafah Or; the Masaajid amd the Adhaan or the beard or any other sunnah of the prophet 'alayhis salaam.. for he is Kaafir.

Daleel in The Kitaab:

- Say: "Was it at Allah (عز و جل), and His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and His Messenger (SAW) that you were mocking?".
Make no excuse; you have disbelieved after you had believed. If We pardon some of you, We will punish others amongst you because they were Mujrimun (disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, criminals, etc.). (At-Tawbah;65-66)

-Verily! (During the worldly life) those who committed crimes used to laugh at those who believed.
And whenever they passed by them, used to wink one to another (in mockery);
And when they returned to their own people, they would return jesting; And when they saw them, they said: "Verily! These have indeed gone astray!"
But they (disbelievers, sinners) had not been sent as watchers over them (the believers).
But this Day (the Day of Resurrection) those who believe will laugh at the disbelievers
On (high) thrones, looking (at all things).
Are not the disbelievers paid (fully) for what they used to do? (Al-Mutaffifeen-26-36)

-And when you (Muhammad SAW) see those who engage in a false conversation about Our Verses (of the Quran) by mocking at them, stay away from them till they turn to another topic. And if Shaitan (Satan) causes you to forget, then after the remembrance sit not you in the company of those people who are the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong*doers, etc.). (Al-An'aam;68)

- And it has already been revealed to you in the Book (this Quran) that when you hear the Verses of Allah being denied and mocked at, then sit not with them, until they engage in a talk other than that; (but if you stayed with them) certainly in that case you would be like them. Surely, Allah will collect the hypocrites and disbelievers all together in Hell, (An-Nisaa' - 140)

- and whoever honours the sacred things of Allah, then that is better for him with his Lord.. (Al-hajj;30)

-And whosoever honours the Symbols of Allah, then it is truly from the piety of the heart. (Al-Hajj; 32)

7) السحر As-Si7r - Black Magic

Daleel from the kitaab:

-but neither of these two (angels) taught anyone (such things) till they had said, "We are only for trial, so disbelieve not (by learning this magic from us)." (Al-Baqarah;102)

8) مناصرة الكافرين و معا ونتهم على الكفر
Helping the disbelievers against the Muslimeen/following their ways:

Daleel:

-O you who believe! If you obey a group of those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians), they would (indeed) render you disbelievers after you have believed!
And how would you disbelieve, while unto you are recited the Verses of Allah, and among you is His Messenger (Muhammad SAW)? And whoever holds firmly to Allah, (i.e. follows Islam Allah's Religion, and obeys all that Allah has ordered, practically), then he is indeed guided to a Right Path.(Aal-Imraan100-101)

- O you who believe! If you obey those who disbelieve, they will send you back on your heels, and you will turn back (from Faith) as losers.
Nay, Allah is your Maula (Patron, Lord, Helper and Protector, etc.), and He is the Best of helpers. (Aal-Imraan;140-150)

-O you who believe! Take not My enemies and your enemies (i.e. disbelievers and polytheists, etc.) as friends, showing affection towards them, while they have disbelieved in what has come to you of the truth (i.e. Islamic Monotheism, this Quran, and Muhammad SAW), and have driven out the Messenger (Muhammad SAW) and yourselves (from your homeland) because you believe in Allah your Lord! If you have come forth to strive in My Cause and to seek My Good Pleasure, (then take not these disbelievers and polytheists, etc., as your friends). You show friendship to them in secret, while I am All-Aware of what you conceal and what you reveal. And whosoever of you (Muslims) does that, then indeed he has gone (far) astray, (away) from the Straight Path.
Should they gain the upper hand over you, they would behave to you as enemies, and stretch forth their hands and their tongues against you with evil, and they desire that you should disbelieve. (Al-Mumtahana;1-2)

- O you who believe! Take not as friends the people who incurred the Wrath of Allah (i.e. the Jews). Surely, they have been in despair to receive any good in the Hereafter, just as the disbelievers have been in despair about those (buried) in graves (that they will not be resurrected on the Day of Resurrection).(Al-Mumtahanah;13)

.. There's two more Nullifiers left, they're very long so i'll post them up for you sumtime tommorrow Ruwaydah... 'afwan

Maimunah
04-03-2007, 12:10 PM

jazakAllah khayr sis

Maimunah
04-05-2007, 09:53 PM

.. There's two more Nullifiers left, they're very long so i'll post them up for you sumtime tommorrow Ruwaydah... 'afwan

laa baas ya ukhtaah

amirah_87
04-08-2007, 03:55 PM

الناقض التاسع

من اعتقد ان بعض الناس يسعه الخروج عن شريعة محمد صلى الله عليه و سلم كما وسع الخضر الخروج عن شريعة موسى عليه اسﻻم فقد كفر.

و ذلك ان النبي كان يرسل الى قومه خاصة , فﻻ يجب على كل الناس متابعته , اما نبينا صلى الله عليه و سلم فانه ارسل الى الناس كافة فﻻ يحل ﻻحد مخالفته , و ﻻ الخروج عن شريعته.

Qaala Ta'alaa:

-Say (O Muhammad SAW): "O mankind! Verily, I am sent to you all as the Messenger of Allah (Al-'araaf: 158)

- Verily, in this (the Quran) there is a plain Message for people who worship Allah (i.e. the true, real believers of Islamic Monotheism who act practically on the Quran and the Sunnah legal ways of the Prophet SAW). (Anbiyaa':107)

-Blessed be He Who sent down the criterion (of right and wrong, i.e. this Quran) to His slave (Muhammad SAW) that he may be a warner to the 'Alamin (mankind and jinns). (Alfurqaan:1)

-And We have not sent you (O Muhammad SAW) except as a giver of glad tidings and a warner to all mankind, but most of men know not. (Saba':28)

و عن جابر رضي الله عنهما ان النبي صلى الله و سلم قال:

اعطيت خمسا لم يعطهن احد قبلي : نصرت بالرعب مصيرة شهر , و جعلت لي اﻻرض مسجدا طهورا فايما رجل من امتي ادركته الصﻻة فليصل, و احلت لي الغنائم ولم تحل ﻻحد قبلي, و اعطيت السفاعة, و كان النبي يبعث الى قومه خاصة و بعثت عامة. (متفق عليه

Wa qaala ta'alaa:

- Truly, the religion with Allah is Islam. (Aal 'Imraan:19)

-And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers. (Aal-Imraan: 58)

- This day, those who disbelieved have given up all hope of your religion, so fear them not, but fear Me. This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. (Al-Maa'idah: 3)

- Do they seek other than the religion of Allah (the true Islamic Monotheism worshipping none but Allah Alone), while to Him submitted all creatures in the heavens and the earth, willingly or unwillingly. And to Him shall they all be returned. (Aal-Imraan:83)

و في الحديث "والله لو ان موسى حيا لما وسعه اﻻ اتباعي"...

حسنه اﻻباني و ضعفه الشيخ مقبل رحمهم الله

. .... Translation yet to come.

Maimunah
04-14-2007, 11:58 AM

jazakaAllah khayr sis

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.