/* */

PDA

View Full Version : MuslimMedics - for doctors and aspiring health professionals

F.Y.
08-19-2006, 12:29 AM
Assallamu Alaikum warahmatullahi Wabarkatu

I want to announce a new website MuslimMedic.com, (www.muslimmedic.com. MuslimMedic.com has been created to provide a platform for muslim doctors and medical students from all over the world, to discuss islam related issues in the day to day life of a doctor, a place to get academic help, discuss about university life, etc. Propective medical students can also get help on the admission and application procedures from other members.

Please visit at www.muslimmedic.com. Registration is totally free.

Peace

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
08-19-2006, 01:23 AM
Thank you

afriend
08-19-2006, 01:24 AM
Ohhhh COOL!

I'll let you know when this comes in handy after GCSEs ;) Jazakallah khayr

Woodrow
08-19-2006, 01:35 AM
Just gave the link to my daughter. She is in the process of changing from pediatrics to surgery.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
08-19-2006, 01:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Just gave the link to my daughter. She is in the process of changing from pediatrics to surgery.
Mashallah... may she find much success in her career and be an instrument to always do work for God and Islam... please pray for me also as I struggle and struggle =)
:w:

Snowflake
08-19-2006, 06:42 PM
Looks good. Might learn something :)

MusLiM 4 LiFe
08-19-2006, 06:48 PM
wikid datl come in use in a few years time.. inshahallah ;)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.