/* */

PDA

View Full Version : LI Forums your opinions

Pages : 1 [2]

- Qatada -
07-01-2006, 01:08 PM
Hi snakelegs.

You could pm the admins your opinions insha'Allaah (God willing.)

Peace.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mano_the_cat
07-01-2006, 02:52 PM
i like this place very much ...im here for just hours but i have found it very informative & helpful .... may Allah bless you all!

jomur
07-15-2006, 07:34 AM
There are so many rules, I barely have access to responses besides here and the introduction forum. Lol I'm getting impatient, I really can't wait to discuss certain topics.

Oh and I have voted "Shukur Lilah, it is very nice although needs more....".
Some rules should be exempted, there are far too many. We should be able to do much more but there seems to be good reason as to why it is this way. Firstly, there may be temporary members, foolish members, and so their accounts would be waste.

Well I guess I have no choice other than to wait....

jomur
07-15-2006, 07:44 AM
I don't mean to be rude but why are all the avatars only Islamic based? What would a non-Muslim choose? I would suggest simple avatars like flowers, symobls, landscapes, etc. since no pictures of people are allowed.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sevgi
07-15-2006, 07:54 AM
what date did this forum open exactly???:)

sonz
07-15-2006, 08:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by jomur
There are so many rules, I barely have access to responses besides here and the introduction forum. Lol I'm getting impatient, I really can't wait to discuss certain topics.
as limited member u can post in most of the forums. just click on new topic button

masalama

Salah ad-din
07-18-2006, 11:08 PM
When signing up there should be an option where you have to put your email address twice, just incase someone put the wrong email address in by accident.

i_m_tipu
07-19-2006, 06:05 AM
:salamext:

LI Forum doing a lot of Islamic thing.

i have seen a very few forum

among them LI is the best. and that why i m here.

Espect it to act more on islamic thing, thought and laws InsAllaah.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-22-2006, 10:55 PM
Its really good i think Alhumdulillah. Others forums ive been too, people fought too much. i didnt like it. this isnt like that, at least i hope. Keep it up yea?
salaam

IceQueen~
07-25-2006, 02:14 PM
only one word for this forum: I LOVE IT!!! .......urrm...uhuh i think thats three.... :)

thahira
07-25-2006, 02:23 PM
Salam to sis and bros,

Masyallah this forum is doing well, as i am new member as well. I have read lots of post and learn somethings new everyday and even I have contributed now and then. Hope that everyone will be able to enjoy this forum and keep it going on and to learn from one another. Hip Hip Hurray.... :) (so far no suggestion yet insyallah if there is will post it)

Wassalam

learningislam
07-25-2006, 08:37 PM

this forum is simply "fabulous"......it is real place to be and learn.
i remember, there was another forum, and there was "fighting" going on all the time , and the mods would not do anything for that.
But here, Alhumdulillah, the case is different, as we have got responsible mods. JazakAllah Khair........May Allah Almighty reward you all for such a nice effort.

:wasalamex

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-25-2006, 08:48 PM
Yea very true. You guys/girls r doin an awesome job, Mashallah :)

learningislam
07-25-2006, 09:18 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by sonz

mashallah this forum is the best muslim forum in the world. its not liberal and its not extreme like some other muslims but moderate just like how islam should be practised

thank allah azwajjal for this forum
this is exactly what i wanted to say........

mlsh27
07-26-2006, 03:31 AM
I think it could definitely use some work such as the amount of posts to enter the gender forums. 100 posts is pretty ridiculous...

syilla
07-26-2006, 08:51 AM
i think i'm too addicted to LI...

should try my best avoid going here...

anyway...i think this is the best forum that i ever been (how many forums did i ever visit...one?...two?...three?...i think only three)

anyway...i would love to see LI with more colours...erm...errm...maybe it'll attract more forumners...

Muezzin
07-26-2006, 09:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
LI? Pretty cool, pity about some of the mods though:-\
Shaddap and pay me my protection money. :p

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-26-2006, 04:51 PM
Lol...owneD
im addicted too...:p

SirZubair
07-26-2006, 06:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Shaddap and pay me my protection money. :p
*gulp* man,...i must be oweing you,foofoo,and wackyzacky a fair sum by now... :?

SirZubair
07-26-2006, 07:00 PM
:sl:

Oh,as for my opinion about this forum.

Good forum, very good forum.

but recently, i am getting abit tired of certain things, the way things work around here.

But it has been pointed out out to me that :

This is a privately owned discussion board
What is allowed in speech is determined by the Admin and not the member.
Which is fair enough, i can live with that.

But i will still go ahead and make a request to the Admin/Mod's.

Be fair, call a lie a lie, don't use the hadith which goes a little something like "A believer makes a thousand excuses..." to cover up Lies, slanderers. Because you will answer to Allah as to why you were unjust.

Having said that, i have alot of respect for the Admin team.

Thought i'd make that clear incase someone decided to lecture me and tell me off "Show some respect.."

May allah swt guide us all.

:w:

Muezzin
07-26-2006, 07:03 PM
Use the report post function, dude. I view deleting posts as one of the perks of the job.

God, I'm sad.

SirZubair
07-26-2006, 07:04 PM

Will do.

Muslimgirl01
09-16-2006, 02:59 PM
The li forums is great!!but i wish this full member business wernt there!

Shama
09-26-2006, 02:07 PM
Same here it takes foreva to become a full member:cry: LOL

The Ruler
10-13-2006, 04:47 PM

de forums chngd...it was kinda confusin at first but now am gettin usd to it i fink...n i hpe dat de odr options such as de skin thingy majig cums bak on soon insha'allah :)

Maimunah
10-13-2006, 07:33 PM
this forum rocks:D:D

al Amaanah
10-13-2006, 08:45 PM
:D:D Same as sis mashaallah

Hisbul_Aziz
10-14-2006, 06:03 PM
Its Pretty good mashallah

butterfly+
10-15-2006, 04:58 PM
this forums cooooooool!!! the members here are nice and warm :)
loving it so far :P

Sabriina
10-15-2006, 05:18 PM
in this forum the environment is very good and positive,and very united.i wish muslims were united like this in real life.

Mujahidah4Allah
10-15-2006, 10:24 PM

alhamdulillah gud as always the new changes well i just lived with it wasnt so bothered but i preferre it this way... mashaAllah good job keep it up...

n zAk ur the only hungry mod no one else is sniffin 4 food lolz fasting gettin 2 u lot...

ma'salamah

blue_dew
10-15-2006, 10:38 PM

It's pretty good. :D

WomanOfJihad
10-20-2006, 10:31 PM

i hope u alll brothers n sisters r in the best of health n iman.. n that u all enjoyin the blessed days of ramadhan...

Abt time i decided to post,, just wanted to say mashallah u all r doin great with this forum .. loadsa new changes.. interestin topics n discussions , the new look of the site etc mashallah :thumbs_up keep it up.

may Allah reward u all for your efforts. :amin:

The Ruler
12-14-2006, 06:45 PM

Subhan'allah its LI's 2nd birthday today :lol:

May Allah keep this site successful and prosperous for years to come...i want it to be there for my kids too insha'allah :D ;)

jzcasejz
12-14-2006, 09:39 PM
^^ Whoa 2bd B'Day...!!! :D :thumbs_up

Woodrow
12-14-2006, 10:34 PM
Congratulations and Thank you to the Administrators for having had the foresight to start this forum.

Erundur
12-15-2006, 02:50 AM
Suggestions, hmm lets see...

1. I'm not sure how it is with the full members but with the limited members I would like for us to be able to edit our posts, its difficult to go back to your original post to either add something or take something out, without it seeming that someone is trying to raise their post count.

2. In the User CP section all I see are the threads that I have subscribed to and the person who had made the thread, can you make it so that we could see the last person who made a comment on the thread, it would be a lot easier to see if something new was added instead of going back to it and realizing nobody has made a response.

Thats all I can think of for right now.

Al_Imaan
12-15-2006, 03:02 AM
i agree with erundur on the first suggestion...

this forum is great...its nice website to spend ur time on....

syilla
12-15-2006, 03:10 AM
Congratulations on the 2nd birthday...

i'm not sure how i'm gonna continue with my days...if there is no more LI :offended:

i've learnt alot here...Thank you.

The sincere intention of the owner...can be seen in the positive effects to each of the forumner...

Thank you again...

Umm Yoosuf
12-15-2006, 05:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faraway

Subhan'allah its LI's 2nd birthday today :lol:

May Allah keep this site successful and prosperous for years to come...i want it to be there for my kids too insha'allah :D ;)

:lol:

Insha Allah.

SirDemonic
12-16-2006, 10:46 PM
I never knew about this forum

Thanks to google :)

Just want say the admin, Your a great bro to open a forum like this helps people like me :) mashallah bro (if only i had your brains) :okay:

learning alot of stuffs here,

It's hard to express yourself in the society etc..
But it's easy to have decent discussion here without people brawling :)

Pk_#2
01-11-2007, 02:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirDemonic
I never knew about this forum

Thanks to google :)

Just want say the admin, Your a great bro to open a forum like this helps people like me :) mashallah bro (if only i had your brains) :okay:

learning alot of stuffs here,

It's hard to express yourself in the society etc..
But it's easy to have decent discussion here without people brawling :)
The admins are all sisters!

so :p

Well done sisters!

jzcasejz
02-09-2007, 02:19 PM
This Forum Is Simply G.R.E.A.T!!!

Al-Hanbali
02-09-2007, 06:19 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
The admins are all sisters!

so :p

Well done sisters!
Are you sure sis :p

Masha'ALLAH (SWT) LI is great.. May ALLAH (SWT) increase it in Tawfiq..ameen :)

ژاله
02-09-2007, 09:02 PM
^LI is just great!!!!!!!
Mashallah

AHMED_GUREY
02-10-2007, 04:19 AM
nice atmosphere can't believe i found out about it so late

good job!!

ps why does my account sometimes log off automaticly when i post a reply?

Woodrow
02-10-2007, 09:07 AM
that sounds like a browser problem. Start a new thread in tech support and maybe some of us can help

Pk_#2
02-10-2007, 10:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dhul-Fiqhar

Are you sure sis :p

Masha'ALLAH (SWT) LI is great.. May ALLAH (SWT) increase it in Tawfiq..ameen :)
yes,

apart from Al-Madani, i duno 'what' it is

:)

Strzelecki
02-11-2007, 09:43 AM
I love this forum!! :D
I still know very little about Islam, but *YAYS* am learning, hence, I can't really contribute as much as I would like to.

I am aiming to hit 50 posts ASAP.

:D Awesome forum! :D

AHMED_GUREY
02-11-2007, 09:54 AM
buriedaway_4536 insha-allah you will hit the 50 and welcome to the forum :D

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
that sounds like a browser problem. Start a new thread in tech support and maybe some of us can help
it seems to be ok now but should i open one anyway incase a brother or sister suffers from it 2?

Strzelecki
02-11-2007, 10:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AHMED_GUREY
buriedaway_4536 insha-allah you will hit the 50 and welcome to the forum :D
:D Thanks AHMED_GUREY!

Pk_#2
02-11-2007, 11:54 AM
Welcum to the forum bro, it takes a few mins to reach 50, so go for it InshaAllah :)

Strzelecki
02-11-2007, 11:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tasmiyah_B
Welcum to the forum bro, it takes a few mins to reach 50, so go for it InshaAllah :)
*laughs* I've been here since January 21st. :P
Anyway, hopefully I won't be a "limited member" for too much longer. :)

strider
02-11-2007, 12:01 PM
There are literally thousands of Islamic forums and forums relating to any other matter at that, on the Internet but it takes a special one to stay afloat and active.

LI is one of the special ones. :D

Woodrow
02-11-2007, 12:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by buriedaway_4536
*laughs* I've been here since January 21st. :P
Anyway, hopefully I won't be a "limited member" for too much longer. :)
What is far more important is that it is noted that your posts have been legitimate posts and not just random ramblings to build up numbers. That is deeply appreciated.

Strzelecki
02-11-2007, 12:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
What is far more important is that it is noted that your posts have been legitimate posts and not just random ramblings to build up numbers. That is deeply appreciated.
^___^
No problem.
*Realises this may be considered a random rambling*
*Freaks out*
*Is about to go all apologetic*

Sorry :(

Mumiina
02-11-2007, 06:13 PM
As-salâmu 'alaykum..

Long time ago i have a user in here..
I really like this site, mashâ Allâh..

May Allâh swt reward you.. Amîn..

FatimaAsSideqah
04-20-2007, 09:36 PM

Here is my second family..:) and everyone here brothers and sisters are brilliant people! I will keep stay as still learning for increase my deen, InshAllah!

I love you all for sake of Allah Ta'ala!

May Allah Ta'ala rewards all of you who keeps struggle to fight for sake of Allah Ta'ala!

Anyone's who thought about this Forum? Bad or good?

Kittygyal
04-20-2007, 09:41 PM
salamualikum.
Amin.

My family, who i all love for the sake of me lord. No matter what if there white,blue,pink,black, tall, short,fat,chubby,skiny,muslim,non-muslim i still love them all that doesn't bother me what bothers me is there all in my heart.

Alhamdulillah i have learnt alot on this forum and still am, i remember when i was a newly convert and didn't know anyhting about Islam alhmadulillah i have learnt alot by the help of you ALL here. May Allah subhawatallah reward yu all amin.

I am loosing and have lost my loved ones but when i come here and stay with my other part of my love ones i feel happy, and to be part of this Ummah.

Shukran to the mods/admins i highly appreciate everything you have done on this forum and keep it going. Enough respect out to my bluds.

Ma'assalama

'Abd al-Baari
04-20-2007, 09:42 PM

I think this forum is great :thumbs_up
Alhamdulillah i have learnt soooo much here, there are so many knowlegable people here
May Allah Ta'ala rewards all of you who keeps struggle to fight for sake of Allah Ta'ala!
Ameen

FatimaAsSideqah
04-20-2007, 09:45 PM

I am loosing and have lost my loved ones but when i come here and stay with my other part of my love ones i feel happy, and to be part of this Ummah.
I am so sorry to hear about it..but that is who Allah Ta'ala keeps you happy and I have lost some of my loved ones as well..I realised that l will return to see them again in the Hereafter, InshAllah!

SirZubair
04-21-2007, 12:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by RighteousLady
Here is my second family..:)
lol, that is very sad :p

Anyone's who thought about this Forum? Bad or good?
I can think of more bad things than good things. But 'quality wise', the good things outweigh the bad things.

Kittygyal
06-03-2007, 08:25 PM

I am so sorry to hear about it..but that is who Allah Ta'ala keeps you happy and I have lost some of my loved ones as well..I realised that l will return to see them again in the Hereafter, InshAllah!

Salamualikum
Inshallah.
Ma'assalama

tears4husain
06-03-2007, 08:41 PM
:sl: I really like this forum for the simple fact that im accept and feel comfort here the last forum I was on all they did was try to debate about me being shia all I have got here is welcome,no matter what I follow im still muslim and the bro&sis understand that here.:D

Kittygyal
06-03-2007, 08:46 PM
salamualikum.
^ At the end of day were all EQUAL :)
Ma'assalama

Yanal
06-03-2007, 10:39 PM
i am ashamed of asking but :-[ what is tawfiq?

Abu Muslim
06-10-2007, 02:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
i am ashamed of asking but :-[ what is tawfiq?
No need to be ashamed bro, its an arabic word, it means like strength/ability..not sure of literal meaning but I think thats it *thinking emoticon*

Yanal
06-22-2007, 04:02 AM
Bismillah
Asalam alkum warmatulah wabrkatuh my brothers and sisters i just like to say that i am liking this forum a very good place Yanal told me that Brother khadafi was very kind and helpful and i think brother -s- will eb even mroe kinder and helpful i wish i could make this forum a very good place for all new comers but i still love this forum i hav eone suggestion that whe na newcomer joins and get's the activation code on his e mail he clicks a link and directs him to islamicboard and then when he is on he gets a message from brother Khadafi ithink since brotehr kadafi is gone now it should be brother -s-'s message because i found out brother khadafi left islamicboard i got shocked who sented me this messsage but now i found out i hope any other person that joins won't be ocnfused because i have told you people and i wish you people will do something about it :w:

shamas
06-30-2007, 08:17 PM
everybody come on help me give credit to the staff of this forum. Such friendly kind generous people hey.

Jazakallah khayr

nevesirth
06-30-2007, 08:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shamas
everybody come on help me give credit to the staff of this forum. Such friendly kind generous people hey.

Jazakallah khayr
u right bro, this the best forum ive been on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yanal
06-30-2007, 11:57 PM
same

Star
06-30-2007, 11:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nevesirth
u right bro, this the best forum ive been on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i second that, this is the best forum i've been on!. The mods are great and so are the members :)

Yanal
07-01-2007, 12:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Star
i second that, this is the best forum i've been on!. The mods are great and so are the members :)

star i second it already i think you mean you third it

Star
07-01-2007, 12:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
star i second it already i think you mean you third it
lol akhee yanal, it seems you managed to post a reply literally a minute before me, so yh i guess i third it. :)

7ai_3la_Alsalah
08-01-2007, 07:58 PM
Alsalamu Alikum

It's a nice Forum Masha'allah, but if i have some suggestions, where i'd post it?.wa Jazakum Allah Khayra.

Ma'salama

princessz
08-01-2007, 08:30 PM
So far, I like it here... and I like the members. :rock:

Intisar
09-09-2007, 01:37 AM
:w: Alhamdulilah this forum has made a good impact on me, and everytime I come here I leave having stronger imaan. :)

m123
10-06-2007, 10:26 PM
asa salaamu alaykhum,
i'm not really much of a poster but more of a reader is there any chance of lowering the post number to 25 inshallah, i know i'm new and everything but please do not take it in a rude way. salaam

*charisma*
11-05-2007, 02:33 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

asa salaamu alaykhum,
i'm not really much of a poster but more of a reader is there any chance of lowering the post number to 25 inshallah, i know i'm new and everything but please do not take it in a rude way. salaam
Well if you're just a reader, why would you need the other features? The post count to become a regular member is very appropriate for this forum. It would be unnecessary for you to gain access to other things when you're still new and inactive. No offence intended inshallah.

Fi aman Allah
w'salaam

NoName55
11-05-2007, 03:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khaldun
Assalamu Alykum

InshAllah this is just like somewhere where you can vote on how you are finding the site at the moment, feel free to vote and maybe post a comment on your choice. :)
wa alaikum salaam

I did not vote because my choice/option i.e "I hate and love it in equal measure" :nervous:

format_quote Originally Posted by m123
asa salaamu alaykhum,
If I had my way It will be increased to one hunred and Limited member will also be unable to post any weblinks or graphics of any sort in posts, sigs and avatars

ummzayd
11-05-2007, 12:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NoName55
If I had my way It will be increased to one hunred and new member will also be unable to post any weblinks or graphics of any sort in posts, sigs and avatars

yes I think it could be improved by tightening it up a bit in the way you say.

~Taalibah~
11-05-2007, 06:37 PM
Seeing that this thread started in 005 i'ts Veeerrry late to reply but since it was on top i saw it and decided to reply anyway.
It is a great forum, Alhamdulillah! The mods especially do a good job. I hate a forum that is vulgar/out of control etc and this one is kept nicely!

snakelegs
11-05-2007, 06:42 PM
wa alaikum salaam

If I had my way It will be increased to one hunred and new member will also be unable to post any weblinks or graphics of any sort in posts, sigs and avatars

i agree with you!

The Ruler
11-05-2007, 06:46 PM

Oh dear. I've changed my dear mind in the last couple of months and wish to change my vote from the first option to the second. Thank you.

aqsakhan
11-17-2007, 02:39 PM
Mashahallah this site is really good
in just few days of logging at this site i m feeling diference with in my self.Alhumdulillah
May ALLAH with his quwa'h bless everyone here and show all of us right path
I really appreciate the way it works i mean the moderators and everyone are sooo good MASHAHALLAH may ALLAH bless them for their efforts

جوري
01-11-2008, 05:55 PM
wa alaikum salaam

I did not vote because my choice/option i.e "I hate and love it in equal measure" :nervous:
I agree with that
If I had my way It will be increased to one hunred and Limited member will also be unable to post any weblinks or graphics of any sort in posts, sigs and avatars

And agree with that too.. how many occasions have we seen swine come and plaster their porn here then leave --
Also we need to get rid of some useless members.. if they have been here since 2005 and all they do is see how they can get a rise out of you, I doubt very much they want or need da3wa or are here to see how things work from the other side of the fence..
I presume being anatagonized makes them feel alive, for one thing I can't understand why they don't go to more suitable forums where they would reign as kings with various footmen catering to their ego?

Allah's_Student
06-23-2008, 09:12 PM
Mashahallah, I personally really like the site. Where I live there is no Mosques for ~50 miles, and I do not meet other Muslims, or have much access to resources to learn about Islam. This site, is a great place to learn more about Islam and to speak to other Muslims. Also it is a very controlled environment without any vulgar words, or personal attacks.

north_malaysian
06-25-2008, 07:53 AM
Alhamdulillah - I've learnt alot from this forum...

May Allah grant Jannah to the creators and moderators of this forum!

adeeb
06-25-2008, 08:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Alhamdulillah - I've learnt alot from this forum...

May Allah grant Jannah to the creators and moderators of this forum!
:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:D

Musaafirah
06-27-2008, 09:09 PM
I come on and off this forum depending on the time of year and how much homework I have..so I may not be regarded as a regular poster..But this forum ain't too bad..I guess.. :D

------
09-05-2008, 11:02 AM

Just wanted to say mashaAllaah and jazaak Allaah Khayr for all the work mods put into this forum, expecially in Ramadan, it is truly a blessed place to be! May Allaah bestow His Rahmah upon this forum always, Ameen!

sirajstc
09-09-2008, 05:41 AM
masha allah great forum

BNDGR
09-09-2008, 06:18 AM
Asalam aliakum to all,
I am new here but Alhumdullilah for this forum it has helped me and I love to learn from everyone. Even if I don't ask a certain question, someone else might and it helps.
Also all the bros & sisters on this board have posted some great links.

JazakAllah

Ansariyah
11-15-2008, 04:28 PM
lool I neva thought I wud say this, I kinda like this forum .:-[

Alhamdulilah nothing but good! May Allah increase them in Tawfiq ameen.

FREAK-A-ZOID
11-15-2008, 04:37 PM
i think the forum is cool exciting amazing and what else hmm:?:Alhumdill:Crescent::cresentbl

Olive
11-16-2008, 08:54 AM
Alhamdulillah! Lovely forum! :D

Pk_#2
11-16-2008, 08:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Teaj
i think the forum is cool exciting amazing and what else hmm:?:Alhumdill:Crescent::cresentbl
And squishy like tishy.:thumbs_up

Saimah Ali
11-18-2008, 02:35 PM
I voted for the second option

fouzie
11-18-2008, 04:38 PM
Alhamdulillah the forum is really good,

Jazak Allah Khair

nightingale
11-30-2008, 06:20 PM
Helps me learn something new everyday :)

Jazakhallah.

aysegul
11-30-2008, 06:31 PM
İncludİngs are good but excludİngs are not good....

Amaanah
11-30-2008, 09:11 PM
so far so good :D

Re.TiReD
11-30-2008, 09:12 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Alhamdulillah for LI :thumbs_up

WassalamuAlaykum

Abu Ilyas
12-07-2008, 11:09 PM
Alhamdulillah, nothing but good. except for some mods(they know who they are):D

Tilmeez
12-15-2008, 08:07 AM
Alhamdo Lillah!

Perhaps I understand the reasons for 6 votes that don’t like this forum. They have their right and reasons to say so. But over all LI is doing very nice and I pray Allah may reward them with the best for their efforts :inshallah:

Yanal
12-15-2008, 03:23 PM
No that was from like 3-4 years ago now if we take it I doubt that anyone would vote for No I don't like it. Muhammad* please give suggestions about the moderators problem if there is one.

Faith.
12-15-2008, 03:41 PM
Alhamdulillah nice forumn! :thumbs_up
Learnt so much here...

Sahabiyaat
12-16-2008, 10:32 AM
i have been on this forum almost since it began, i have come to know brilliantly intelligent and wonderful brothers and sisters and have learnt something new everytime i log in ( for example when you log in you learn you you have recieved and infraction for smiling without sufficient reason .............:D, just kidding) ...lol, i voted for the first option.Love all my brothers and sisters here, when we get to Jannah InshaAllah, we can all meet up and have a LI party :D

*~~AdAn~~*
12-20-2008, 01:51 PM
i like this forum its nice truely!

Yanal
12-20-2008, 07:07 PM
I hope you are calling Muezzin, Muhammad, aamirsaabh , Woodrow, Far7n and all the people except me intelligent. I have been praying because of this forum.

alcurad
01-28-2009, 08:41 PM
so many have left now, many more joined, life does go on..
I remember when I first discovered LI, endless hours simply reading the back & forth posts and not daring to post :),
good times

Re.TiReD
01-30-2009, 01:55 PM
^ Wow we joined at almost the same time...Its all about quality not quantity then eh.

alcurad
01-30-2009, 01:59 PM
:statisfie

thnx

Yanal
05-17-2009, 11:24 PM
Its always has been.

noorahmad
05-19-2009, 08:27 PM
i wanted to know, what the hell is that reason for deleting a thread, 'trying to skip moderation queue', i think when one post a thread, because he thinks he should share it as it would profit other people, maybe if one posted it in the wrong section, an administrator could move it, and not delete it for such a ' reason '.
personally i think the one who thought of that reason to be small minded, i dont think any of us post a thread except to share something...
because of that i voted, its ok...

Rabi'ya
05-30-2009, 07:22 PM

I have been away for a while and I'm sure I have posted before. I voted already so must have posted too. But the forum seems to have gone from strength to strength. May Allah increase us all in knowledge and I pray we all benefit from this forum.
Ameen

Chains of Faith
05-30-2009, 07:27 PM
I am new here and from what I can see, it is a beautiful place where we can discuss Islam. Mashallah.

Yanal
05-30-2009, 09:32 PM
If you stay within the guidelines it mashAllah is....:) Welcome.

Tony
05-30-2009, 10:13 PM
Speaking as a convert its a truly righteous site with many pious brothers and sisters. May Allah continue to guide people through this medium, Ameen

HopeFul
05-30-2009, 10:16 PM
Can someone tell me what LI means in the first place, hehehe sorry for the ignorance :)

Yanal
05-30-2009, 10:16 PM
LI=Load Islam.

Tony
05-30-2009, 10:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Jr
LI=Load Islam.
I thought it means Living Islam

HopeFul
05-30-2009, 10:19 PM
So are you guys guessing too? :D does anyone know for sure what it means hehehe

yusuf18
05-30-2009, 10:20 PM
love islam i made it mite be true lol

Yanal
05-30-2009, 10:23 PM
Nope go on FAQ and check it is Load Islam,I have been here for a while so I know..if in doubt just click FAQ.

yusuf18
05-30-2009, 10:26 PM
Nope go on FAQ and check it is Load Islam,I have been here for a while so I know..if in doubt just click FAQ.
oyeaa so dumb i just check the url it says islamboard doah

Tony
05-30-2009, 10:27 PM
u live n learn, love islams better though

Yanal
05-30-2009, 10:30 PM
It was not my decision bro.:)

HopeFul
05-30-2009, 10:30 PM
Load Islam doesnt make sense though,

Learn Islam
Living Islam

would have been better... JAzakAllah for telling me though

Yanal
05-30-2009, 10:37 PM
Wa ikya,perhaps suggest it to an admin.

Muslim Woman
05-31-2009, 12:57 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by HopeFul
Load Islam doesnt make sense though,

Learn Islam
Living Islam

would have been better..
or Love Islam :)

Yanal
05-31-2009, 02:01 AM
love islams better
Tht has already been suggested...if you want an explanation PM bro Muhammad and inshAllah he will clarify doubts tht you guys have.

The Ruler
05-31-2009, 09:13 AM
Load Islam into your system. Funky.

-S-
05-31-2009, 02:33 PM
I think Load-islam originally was something to do with the fact it was on the internet so your basically loading the webpage lol if that makes sense

but dunno the reason why it was chosen though!

Yanal
05-31-2009, 02:45 PM
You going to change it ?

The Ruler
05-31-2009, 02:53 PM
You going to change it ?

Can you not? I quite like Load Islam. Love/learn Islam are too... Typical.

Yanal
05-31-2009, 02:56 PM
Yeah to obvious that we are here to learn/love Islam..

Güven
05-31-2009, 03:01 PM
Load Islam is fine.

Yanal
05-31-2009, 03:03 PM
Yeah every old member loves it the way it is but the typical new members want it.

@ lol!
loves it
=LI

Duhaa786M
07-11-2009, 11:08 AM
Ok thing not going too well here!!! were's the moderaters?

Duhaa786M
07-11-2009, 11:09 AM
things...

alcurad
07-11-2009, 11:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Ruler
Can you not? I quite like Load Islam. Love/learn Islam are too... Typical.
ditto. we love LI, and too many things change too quickly, next thing you know, it's summer.
wait, it is actually summer,,,,
man, this is boring, I mean summer is.

nyway, keep LI as LI,

or else :uhwhat, but seriously, isn't the forum a bit too quiet as compared to before?

slave of Allaah
07-11-2009, 03:55 PM
:sl:seems ok so far, but my only comment woulld be , why does a bro haveto have so many posts before hes allowed in the bros section, aint that a bit silly?
other than that yeah its cool

Yanal
07-11-2009, 10:12 PM

To trust them to see if they are humans and not spam bots.

slave of Allaah
07-11-2009, 11:59 PM
surely one post would be enough to ascertain that?

Yanal
07-12-2009, 01:39 AM

One post can act as sensible but 100 can convincing determine.

alcurad
07-12-2009, 07:40 AM
to get members to contribute and become active. lurking is sometimes good, but if everyoe did it, there would be no forum yah :)?

slave of Allaah
07-12-2009, 10:19 AM
:sl:yeah true, but sometimes we have nothing to say or it has already been said or maybe we just lurk to read? Anyway its up to you guys, as said, its been going like that for however long so guess its all good. just my 2p worth

slave of Allaah
07-12-2009, 10:22 AM
just 93 more posts and im in insha Allaah

alcurad
07-12-2009, 05:20 PM
heh, tell me about it, I spent the first year I joined doing nothing but reading,I actually had no single post for the first few months, not even an intro thread ^_^, it was more or less awe at the level of debate-and lulz- anyway, what I'm saying is, it is somewhat tedious having to post and so on, but it's worth it, at least it was like that for me.
you learn so much by posting, I can't begin to describe it,, hope that made sense :)

Ramadhan
07-14-2009, 09:59 AM
I would love to post more and contribute but my unerstanding and knowledge of Islam is still inadequate :(
For the time being, I enjoy very much reading all the great posts from highly knowledgeable sisters and brothers here.

Beardo
12-28-2009, 06:12 PM

Please pour in your opinions once more on how we can improve to maximize benefit for all.

Misz_Muslimah
12-28-2009, 06:13 PM
^ I think you should have a Hadith memorization section for those that wanna memorize hadiths as well as the Qur'an..
:wa:

Beardo
12-28-2009, 08:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misz_Muslimah
^ I think you should have a Hadith memorization section for those that wanna memorize hadiths as well as the Qur'an..

A Sister recommended that a few days back. Was it you, lol? That'd be Brother Muraad's department, but I'd definitely be interested in memorizing 40 HAdith. :phew Insha'Allah.

Vito
12-28-2009, 09:26 PM
When you guys approve threads, is it only for certain sections? Because everytime those kids come by posting those nasty pics saying its the prophet, I always wondered how that was possible.

AlHoda
12-28-2009, 09:38 PM
This indeed the best forum I have ever known:D May Allah bless you all for creating this very useful site.

AlHoda
12-28-2009, 09:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by -Kai-
When you guys approve threads, is it only for certain sections? Because everytime those kids come by posting those nasty pics saying its the prophet, I always wondered how that was possible.
Really, i didn't know that, and how do they know that:hmm:

Misz_Muslimah
12-28-2009, 10:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad

A Sister recommended that a few days back. Was it you, lol? That'd be Brother Muraad's department, but I'd definitely be interested in memorizing 40 HAdith. :phew Insha'Allah.
Yeh Lol that was me :p

Woodrow
12-28-2009, 11:04 PM
Not all of the sections require approval. However, all of the sections are moderated. The troll attacks happen more often that what the members ever see. The mods do a great job at keeping the trash out. But, on occasion a troll happens to get on and no mods are on line. But, the posts seldom last over a few minutes before a mod or admin gets online.

We feel it is best to leave some section with minimal interference from us staff people, as we want you all to know it is your forum and we do not control everything you post. However, in doing so it means at times we have to swat pests.

Beardo
12-28-2009, 11:12 PM
Woodrow responded to that. Believe me, I would NEVER approve such threads. Though, I think Far7an caught me once accidentally approving one of those threads... :skeleton: To make it clear, it was not intentional.

format_quote Originally Posted by AlHoda
This indeed the best forum I have ever known:D May Allah bless you all for creating this very useful site.
Ameen Ameen Ameen!

format_quote Originally Posted by Misz_Muslimah
Yeh Lol that was me :p
lol. Insha'Allah we'll work up something soon. But as Brother Muraad pointed out, the Qur'aan memorization isn't going as planned either.

Vito
12-29-2009, 01:56 AM
You guys think restricting users with less than 50 posts or maybe even 20 posts from posting links and pictures would be too much? But I agree, you guys do a good job keeping them off this forum. :Alhumdill

Italianguy
12-29-2009, 03:43 AM
Very informative site:D

Mods do a great job....keep up the good work.

I have learned more about Islam than I ever thought posible:D

Everyone here is awesome!......well except a few....buy hey, not everyone appreciates a Christian dude here. That's ok...I still like this site:D

I do have to say I am a member of over15 forums from every religion.....except Buddhism:p...no need. And this site i by far the best one of the Islamic forums:D

3 thumbs up!!! ......I mean 2:hmm:

God be with you all!

Beardo
12-29-2009, 05:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Italianguy
Very informative site:D

Mods do a great job....keep up the good work.

I have learned more about Islam than I ever thought posible:D

Everyone here is awesome!......well except a few....buy hey, not everyone appreciates a Christian dude here. That's ok...I still like this site:D

I do have to say I am a member of over15 forums from every religion.....except Buddhism:p...no need. And this site i by far the best one of the Islamic forums:D

3 thumbs up!!! ......I mean 2:hmm:

God be with you all!
At the same time, we honor your presence and interest in Islam on these forums. May Allah Ta'ala guide you towards the Truth.

Italianguy
12-29-2009, 03:03 PM
At the same time, we honor your presence and interest in Islam on these forums. May Allah Ta'ala guide you towards the Truth.
Thank you sir:D

Muslim Woman
12-29-2009, 03:21 PM

... everytime those kids come by posting those nasty pics saying its the prophet,
I never saw any such picture .

Misz_Muslimah
12-31-2009, 02:37 PM
lol. Insha'Allah we'll work up something soon. But as Brother Muraad pointed out, the Qur'aan memorization isn't going as planned either.
I know, I hope you figure something out quickly and may Allah make it easy for you. Btw, jazaakalahu khayran to all the mods for all they've done to keep the forum how it is today :statisfie

Cabdullahi
12-31-2009, 02:38 PM
Can we bring back yanal

IbnAbdulHakim
12-31-2009, 02:41 PM
it hurts when you post an article which you sincerely believe will benefit the muslims on the site but its deleted due to the site not being trusted. Why not keep the article, delete the source? the author is still visible as is the direct sourcing for the article (such as ibn asakir etc and where else the article got its information), the only unavailable info is the site which hosted the said article.

it has greatly reduced my opinion of this forum, and with it my level of activity on it

- IqRa -
12-31-2009, 02:45 PM
Indeed, I agree.

Uthman
12-31-2009, 02:55 PM
JazakAllah Khayr for your criticism akhee IbnAbdulHakim. It may be that in our haste and desire to preserve the purity and correctness of our deen, that we have deprived forum members of a lot of benefit even if the source of that benefit is not always correct. This is something for the staff to take on board and think about how we can work around such a problem. Thanks for raising this issue.

Woodrow
01-01-2010, 05:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
it hurts when you post an article which you sincerely believe will benefit the muslims on the site but its deleted due to the site not being trusted. Why not keep the article, delete the source? the author is still visible as is the direct sourcing for the article (such as ibn asakir etc and where else the article got its information), the only unavailable info is the site which hosted the said article.

it has greatly reduced my opinion of this forum, and with it my level of activity on it

One problem with that is the host site may own the copyright on the article. To be fair and to give credit where credit is due, it is best to keep a policy to post the host site an article is snagged from, not just the name of the author.

Amadeus85
01-01-2010, 10:21 PM
Hail LI Forum :).

Cabdullahi
01-01-2010, 10:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amadeus85
dont be fooled by the cunning words of the pole because he really thinks spending time on LI is like spending time in a rat hole

Beardo
01-02-2010, 01:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amadeus85
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
dont be fooled by the cunning words of the pole because he really thinks spending time on LI is like spending time in a rat hole
:raging: SCANDALOUS! :raging:

CosmicPathos
01-17-2010, 02:23 AM
what does LI stand for?

Beardo
01-17-2010, 02:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Wa7abiScientist
what does LI stand for?
Load-Islam, representing the old IslamicBoard site which was on Load-Islam.com.

Flame of Hope
04-14-2011, 07:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
Load-Islam, representing the old IslamicBoard site which was on Load-Islam.com.
Jazakallah khair for answering. I had been wondering what LI meant myself.

May Allah reward everyone who contributed to LI forum's success. Ameen.

piXie
04-16-2011, 08:45 AM
When I first came here, I voted for the first option. But after spending 5 years, if I could vote again, it would be for the second.

missy
11-15-2011, 05:59 PM
Salaam,

The Forum looks AWESOME now!! It has evolved remarkably! MashaAllah.
I mean the time when i joined it, it wasn't the same.....and the fact that I'm checking it out after a veryyy loooong time. haha

The "Like" facility is cool and now my profile looks much better! :P

In all, I LIKE the changes!!

Alhamdullilah.

I'm definitely voting for the first!

sofiap
06-27-2012, 07:13 PM
salaam,pray i find you in good spirits and imaan, the the thread that was started for sister hafizah's,in concern to her health and dua's she requested,was closed,may i ask the reason.. A dua is be reassuring and uplifting for one who is going through such times and by reading it she may have be find much strength, prayer is a blessing as we are requesting Allaah for shiffah, found it strange for it to have been closed..thankyou for taking time out,and Jakak Allaah to the justful admin/admins who have allowed us to voice our concerns here...

PurpleCup
09-27-2012, 10:56 PM
Alhamdollilah your message boards seems very tame, considering you let everyone join. Some other message boards are major fitna.

CosmicPathos
11-26-2012, 04:20 AM
seriously, this is islamic forum. Why am I seeing a woman dressed in an underwear in "jannah ad" side bar? Like seriously, this issue has been raised before to get rid of all ads.

Beardo
11-26-2012, 04:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos
seriously, this is islamic forum. Why am I seeing a woman dressed in an underwear in "jannah ad" side bar? Like seriously, this issue has been raised before to get rid of all ads.
I'll filter that ad out, insha-Allah. Jazakallahu Khair for pointing that out.

In order to get rid of all ads, please send a check for US$150 every month to the Jannah Network.

CosmicPathos
11-26-2012, 04:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
please send a check for US$150 every month to the Jannah Network.
lol. Abdul Majid is now employed. AM, an opportunity for you to earn some good deeds.

Beardo
11-26-2012, 04:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos
I would also like to point out that the ads are relevant to your personal searches. Google will go through your search history and find relevant ads.

^o)

Kidding. :statisfie But that is how it works - relevant ads related to searches. Probably due to some explicit discussions on this blog, but I'll take care of it, inshallah.

CosmicPathos
11-26-2012, 04:34 AM
lol. if anything, i maybe searched for "underwears for men." Not for women. :p

Periwinkle18
11-26-2012, 07:54 AM
I still call it Li :) learnt alot from here mashaAllah .met some amazing ppl may Allah reward everyone

The ad's bug me sometimes though.

Scimitar
11-26-2012, 08:21 AM
Best Islamic forum on the interwebs... I didn't vote because my opinion doesn't match any of the above options :)

I think we should have an "Alhamdulillah, wonderful forum full of wonderful people and informative discussions" :)

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.