/* */

PDA

View Full Version : dr zakir naik comin 2 manchester!!!

MusLiM 4 LiFe
08-19-2006, 06:02 PM
August 20th – Expo Islamia (Zakir Naik & Others)

Venue: Manchester Evening News Arena, Central Manchester, 10am – 8pm

A Call to Humanity Convention 2006 is the fifth Expoislamia organised by Islamic Forum Europe, Young Muslim Organisation UK and Muslimaat UK , it is anticipated to be the largest in Europe with the most powerful, exclusive and unique line up of speakers.

http://www.acalltohumanity.com/

looks good, wanna chek it out.. it'l be soo wikid if i go cuz i really want to listen to dr zakir naikz talks etc..
anyone goin?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
asiya45
08-19-2006, 06:03 PM
:sl:
Do you know if he is coming to Canada sister?? :)
:w:

MusLiM 4 LiFe
08-19-2006, 06:04 PM
nope sorry sis, but if i do know if hes goin 2 canada then il let u know yh ;)

$i$ter
08-20-2006, 07:46 PM
i went 2day! Alhamdulillah it was realy gud!! ....Ive herd dat simular Talk by DR.Zakir Naik plenty of times but it always reminds me of who i am what i should stand for! ...Mashallah!!!!

da Du'a held by Shaykh Ahmed Muhammad Sa'ad at the end of da show was very moving!...x

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
asiya45
08-21-2006, 12:06 AM
:sl:
Jazakallah sis :)
:w:

QuranStudy
08-21-2006, 12:15 AM
What did he talk about?

$i$ter
08-21-2006, 02:10 PM
salaam

his talk ws abt da power of the media & how ppl bliv most of the things dat are presented! ....he ws comparing the amount of so called islamic terrorist attacks wid hidu terrorist attacks, it worked out dat da hindus r responsible 4 more terrorist attacks & its neva in news or netin!!!!!

....he was also talkin da labels that we muslims get eg. extreamist he was explaining da meanings & how we can use it in a positive way & turn da table round! "yes i am a extreamist, im extreamly kind, extreamly honest, extreamly....."

what i found intreasting ws dat inda U.S.A there was a poll were ppl voted who thy tink da biggest terrorist is. i tink there ws 3 ppl Bin Ladin, G.W. Bush & sum1 els cnt remember ...G.W. BUSH was voted da BIGGEST terrorist (by his own country!)

oh yeh he's gt a new FREE T.V channel dats out called 'Peace T.V' ...its not inda U.K just yet but will be soon!...Inshallah!

for more info go on http://www.irf.net.

sm!...x

Ummah
08-21-2006, 10:06 PM
Asalaamualaikum

i went to this event yesterday, i wasnt impressed that many of the talks and acts were complete repetitions that id heard 3 times before. But the sister above has a different take on this case which is respected also.

The organisation was abysmal, i waited in a que for one hour for food sandwiched between 3 men., 2 of whom started arguing with each other right next to me.

Did the organisers not think that there would be women attending who wouldnt have the option of getting a man they know to collect their food? there were two stalls next to each other, why couldnt they segregate the ques?..saying that, there was no such thing as a que.. it was a crowd and we were made to feel as though we were begging for rations.

the food was £4 for one seekh wrap which i thought was a complete rip off!

alot of the people i was looking forward to seeing didnt even turn up

i thought the martial arts guy getting kicked in his private parts was just stupid.

$i$ter
08-22-2006, 10:48 PM
yeh ders always a cuple of negative points da cum up wid all da events dat take place, i dnt tend to focus on them!

'Ummah' i tink it wud be a gud idea if u go on da A Call To Humanity websyt or give da organisers a call & giv em sum feedback, am sure they'd apriciate it! ...Inshallah they'll take it on board & for future events they can make em better!

slm!...x

QuranStudy
08-22-2006, 10:53 PM
Does anybody know if I can get a video of his presentation?

A7med
08-23-2006, 08:36 AM
http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...-humanity.html

Ummah
08-23-2006, 05:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by $i$ter
yeh ders always a cuple of negative points da cum up wid all da events dat take place, i dnt tend to focus on them!

'Ummah' i tink it wud be a gud idea if u go on da A Call To Humanity websyt or give da organisers a call & giv em sum feedback, am sure they'd apriciate it! ...Inshallah they'll take it on board & for future events they can make em better!

slm!...x
Asalaamualaikum sis

ive already done that, but over the phone to the organiser =)

MusLiM 4 LiFe
08-25-2006, 09:19 PM
jazakallah khair 4 dah bro a7med
i missed it *criez* inshahallah nex time.. evn tho i woz in manc on dat day woz 2 busy :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.