/* */

PDA

View Full Version : To the mods

AQSA
08-19-2006, 09:22 PM
As-salaamu alikum

Would it be possible to reply to a PM thats been sent to be.........

I know i need at least a certain amount of posts to be able to use the PM services...... but how was it that i am able to recieve them?

Could you please allow me to at least reply that PM?

Please reply

Jazakamullahu Khayran

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
08-19-2006, 09:28 PM
salam.
sis you need more than 50posts to reply to a p'm or even 50
w.salam

chacha_jalebi
08-19-2006, 09:31 PM
lol jus say on all the posts

"good post" :p then eventually u will hav 50 posts sista :D n den u can reply lol woo hoo :D:D:D:D

Woodrow
08-19-2006, 09:34 PM
50 posts in order to reply to a pm. But, it is not always an immediate upgrade. Sometimes it may take afew minutes or hours for it to get upgraded in the system. When you see your status change from limited memeb to full member, you will know you have been upgraded.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ayesha Rana
08-19-2006, 09:35 PM
How about increasing you posts on the 'Continue with the story2' thread.;D

Kittygyal
08-19-2006, 09:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ayesha Rana
How about increasing you posts on the 'Continue with the story2' thread.;D
salam.
oh yes sis don't remind me of that thread :hiding: you know i won't get out of thta thread
w.salam

Woodrow
08-19-2006, 09:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
lol jus say on all the posts

"good post" :p then eventually u will hav 50 posts sista :D n den u can reply lol woo hoo :D:D:D:D
Not really a good idea. Us mods consider that spamming and if we see that all those posts will be pulled.

Woodrow
08-19-2006, 09:44 PM
Adding to my last post. However, going into the Halal fun forum is a good place to legitamitly increase your post count. Participat in some of the fun pages, you will get to know many members and many will get to know you too. A good productive way to increase posts and have a good time doing it. Very fast too.

AQSA
08-19-2006, 09:51 PM
Jazaakamullah everyone,

but i've got like, what a whole "15 POSTS?!!" ,

i know that might seem nothing to some members..mashallah, but...lol subhanallah....i think it might take quite a while for me.

Woodrow
08-19-2006, 09:56 PM
You only have 14 to go now. Try the Halal games, I suspect you could find a fast 14 that you would have some worthwhile comments for.

piXie
08-19-2006, 09:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AQSA
Jazaakamullah everyone,

but i've got like, what a whole "15 POSTS?!!" ,

i know that might seem nothing to some members..mashallah, but...lol subhanallah....i think it might take quite a while for me.
do u understand/ speak urdu ? :sister:

u cud get 14 posts like this *snaps fingers* if u play th urdu game :p

glo
08-20-2006, 12:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Not really a good idea. Us mods consider that spamming and if we see that all those posts will be pulled.
Those youngsters! They will try every trick in the book! ;D

Who'd be a moderator ...?? :rollseyes

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.