/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why was it deleted?

ameen
08-20-2006, 04:22 AM
salam,

A few months ago, I created a thread titled "The Qur'an Does Not Advise Beating Wives!"

..and I posted in that thread several non-violent translations of Qur'anic Verse 4:34 (those that do not say 'beat the wife').

many members of this forum seemed grateful to have seen that thread, but now it's gone?

if it has been deleted by a moderator, WHY?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
08-20-2006, 04:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ameen
salam,

A few months ago, I created a thread titled "The Qur'an Does Not Advise Beating Wives!"

..and I posted in that thread several non-violent translations of Qur'anic Verse 4:34 (those that do not say 'beat the wife').

many members of this forum seemed grateful to have seen that thread, but now it's gone?

if it has been deleted by a moderator, WHY?
:sl:

If it was deleted by a mod you should have gotten a notification that it was deleted. If you did not get any notification it may have deleted for inactivity as a dead thread. Do you have a rough idea as to when it was last posted on and in what forum?

ameen
08-20-2006, 04:54 AM
salam,

I don't think it is that old that it would be deleted for inactivity -

i think i saw it last month or the month before.

it was in the 'Refutations' forum.

Woodrow
08-20-2006, 05:16 AM
I have not been able to find any trace of it. Perhaps one of the other mods will be able to help more.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ameen
08-20-2006, 05:16 AM
ok thanks anyway brother,

wsalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.