/* */

PDA

View Full Version : evening of islam

LiveIslam
08-20-2006, 09:25 AM
Respected Brothers & Sisters,

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu (Peace be on you, and the Mercy of Allah, and His blessings). We have the good news of informing you that Shaykh Abu Yusuf Riyadh ul Haq will Insha-Allah (Allah willing), be delivering a lecture on Saturday 26th August 2006 at a conference entitled "Evening of Islam" at Brent Town Hall. This event is for brothers and sisters.

Please come yourselves and invite others for as the Holy Prophet, may peace and blessings be upon him, said, ‘Whomsoever guides towards a goodness, will get virtues equal to the one who performs that goodness.’ [Muslim] The website is as follows:-

http://www.totallyislamic.com/

Please come and inform others.JazakAllah. Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mlsh27
08-20-2006, 09:27 AM
How come every event seems to be in the UK on this forum?

glo
08-20-2006, 09:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by c'est*moi
How come every event seems to be in the UK on this forum?
Perhaps because a lot of members seem to be from the UK.
Where do you live, if you don't mind me asking. :)

Peace.

mlsh27
08-20-2006, 09:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Perhaps because a lot of members seem to be from the UK.
Where do you live, if you don't mind me asking. :)

Peace.
I am in the US

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
08-20-2006, 09:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by c'est*moi
I am in the US
A long way away then! :)

There are several members from the US here, too ... but the US is a big place!!
There is no reason why you can't post of any events where you are. But perhaps Muslim events are more rare in the US? I am just guessing here ...

Welcome to LI! :)

Fishman
08-20-2006, 09:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
A long way away then! :)

There are several members from the US here, too ... but the US is a big place!!
There is no reason why you can't post of any events where you are. But perhaps Muslim events are more rare in the US? I am just guessing here ...

Welcome to LI! :)
:sl:
I think it's just because there are not many US members here. There are probably plenty of Islamic events that happen in America.
:w:

mlsh27
08-20-2006, 09:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
I think it's just because there are not many US members here. There are probably plenty of Islamic events that happen in America.
In my area, there are quite a few with MSA and through the masjid.

Glo- there are quite a bit of Muslims where I live... we have alot of Muslim, African refugees as well. So for our relatively small-medium city, the Muslim population is pretty abundant.

Najiullah
08-20-2006, 09:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
exactly i think in USA there are more islamic events than uk
but there are very few memebrs from usa in this forum

mlsh27
08-20-2006, 09:44 AM
Speaking of events, are there any brothers from the LA/ Glendale, CA area? I am asking because my husband and I will be traveling there, and it would be nice if he had someone to pal around with while I am at my conference.

SistaHH
08-21-2006, 09:21 PM
jazakhallah for info on the event

MinAhlilHadeeth
08-21-2006, 09:34 PM
:salamext:

Oh I was planning on going to that. I really want to see sheikh Riyadh ul Haq, and Khalid Yassin. Yvonne Ridley's part should be interesting too inshaAllah. Although I haven't booked yet. I hope my brother can be bothered enough to go. Because I won't be able to go otherwise. Whatever happens is the Qadr of Allah anyway.

:wasalamex

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.