/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question for the Mods

mlsh27
08-20-2006, 09:44 PM
I just posted something and it said I had 82 posts, but before that I had more. Did some of mine get deleted? Thanks!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
08-20-2006, 09:55 PM
Asalamu 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

You still have 83 posts sister. But the ones those got deleted were because you were mentioning personal details, and i don't think that's a good idea - especially in the open forum. (The sisters section is a better place for that insha'Allaah.)

Allaah Almighty knows best.

Peace.

mlsh27
08-20-2006, 09:59 PM
Is there a way you can tell me which ones got deleted? Also, I can't get into the sisters' section yet, so I had to resort to talking in the general forums.

Far7an
08-20-2006, 10:04 PM
:sl:

I believe I'm the culprit. Within the CyberCounselling section, there was a thread asking brothers not to ask sisters as to why they are not praying. Yours was not the only post that was deleted, a few were removed from the thread. We feel it is best to discuss such matters in the private area of the forum, as they are delicate issues.

I hope this answers your questions. Feel free to PM one of the sister Mods for further clarification.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.