Mujahidah4Allah
08-21-2006, 09:12 PM
:sl:

hmmm wish i understood it...

ma'salamah

- Qatada -
08-21-2006, 09:13 PM
:wasalamex

I don't either.. it's in urdu, so the pro urdu speakers might be able to insha'Allaah.

The thing that was so shocking about junaid jamshed was that he used to be a singer, and used to be into the dunya sooo much. But subhan Allaah - Allaah azawajal guided him to the truth, and now he give's da'wah in the tableegh jamaa'ah i think.

Allaah Almighty knows best.

:salamext:

Mujahidah4Allah
08-21-2006, 09:20 PM

yeh mashaallah he's on the right path now alhamdulillah, now we just need the urdu gang to help out, i like the one he sings erm 'muhmmad ka roza' and this other one i've herd the arabic version bit he sings in urdu cant rember the name :?

anyways bro jazakAllah khair for that :)
ma'salamah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MinAhlilHadeeth
08-21-2006, 09:21 PM
Yeah, mashaAllah.^

I have a pakistani friend who heard that he had started practicing Islam. But when she saw a picture of him in this flyer for an islamic event, she was really shocked. MashaAllah, a change for the better.

We should always make this du'a:

Allahumma Muqallibal quloob, thabbit qalbi 'ala deenik.

O Allah, the flipper of hearts, keep my heart fixed upon the deen.

Because sometimes we forget that it is Allah that controls our hearts. And even someone evil like Sharon or Bush can revert. However much we may doubt it.

:wasalamex

Hijaabi22
08-22-2006, 04:54 PM
heard dat ages bak nyc 1 :thumbs_up:

Lonely_Boy
08-25-2006, 01:50 PM

:w:

Najiullah
08-26-2006, 02:31 PM
thats really cool thanks for sharing

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.