Sis I hope this isnt a reflection of how u feelin ryt now

Fishman
08-22-2006, 06:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
As Salaamu Alaykum..

:? :? :X

Did you write this Poem Ukhtiy!??
:sl:
She told me that she is very sad because of the death of her mother and the fact that she has to be in a wheelchair.
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
08-22-2006, 06:53 PM
I think Kittygyal needs our thoughts and prayers right now.

Hijaabi22
08-22-2006, 06:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
I think Kittygyal needs our thoughts and prayers right now.
yeah she does :( SIIIIIIIIIIIIIS IF U READIN THISSSSSS PM MEEEEEEE!!

Mujahidah4Allah
08-22-2006, 07:08 PM

sis cutting your rists isnt the answer to anything, sis you need help cum to the sisters section talk to us :) we'll be happy to help...

ma'salamah

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
08-22-2006, 07:12 PM
Ohhh mannn sorry to hear about your mother and your wheelchair, May Alah help you through your troublesand bring you happiness. JUst remember hardships are blessing in disguise, keep your head up.

Kittygyal
08-22-2006, 07:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
As Salaamu Alaykum..

:? :? :X

Did you write this Poem Ukhtiy!??

salam.
yes i wrote this poem i was feeling very upset and i am still!! :'(
please pray for me everyone! :(

amirah_87
08-22-2006, 07:45 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Sis, I hope you do feel better inshaAllah, see this as a test from Allah subhaanahuu wa ta3aalaa!! :)
remember that paradise is surrounded by hardships and that jannah's surrounded by desires..
I'm sorry to hear about your mum, I also have a parent that's passsed away wallahul musta3aan...Kullu nafisn dhaa'iqatul mawt..every soul shall taste death..
but cutting wrists and all, is not a way out of your situation... I hope that it don't come to that inshaAllah..

May Allah cure you InshaAllah, and relieve you from your sorrows!!

Al-Zaara
08-22-2006, 07:47 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna illahi rajoon.

I am very sorry to hear that about your mother and pray that Allah (swt) will forgive her sins and be merciful. Aameen.

Allah (swt) will help you sister. Why so depressed, when the Almighty always is there by your side? Yeah, you're in a wheelchair, but think about those who have it worse... Much worse.
You are alive, alhamdulillah, and surely this is a good time for you to reflect your life and think of improvments you can do now and then when you inshallah don't need the wheelchair anymore. Just think positive, fight against the misery and by the will of Allah (swt) you will succeed. :wub:
At these kind of moments, you have to just smile and think of our Lord and show your love towards Him by staying focused, pious and positive towards life. There is plenty of time to be dead, so do the best you can of life, while alive. :)

You are in my duas, my sister. :rose: :loving: :rose:

Kittygyal
08-22-2006, 07:49 PM
no one knows how i feel i don't have a dad nor a mam!, i have been hurt alot my life is ruined i need support i am in a wheelchair and i just wana die and be with me mam!!! :'(

seeker_of_ilm
08-22-2006, 07:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
no one knows how i feel i don't have a dad nor a mam!, i have been hurt alot my life is ruined i need support i am in a wheelchair and i just wana die and be with me mam!!! :'(

Just remember your sins are being reduced for this Insha'allah. And remember Allah for he alone can guide you through the tough time Insha'allah

Do the agonies of death reduce a person’s sins? Does sickness reduce a person’s sins? Please advise us.

Answer:
Praise be to Allaah.

Yes, everything of sickness, difficulty, worry or distress that befalls a person, even the prick of a thorn, is an expiation for his sins. Then if he bears it patiently and seeks reward for that with Allaah, as well as the expiation of his sins he will be rewarded for the patience with which he bears the calamity that has befallen him. It makes no difference whether that is at the time of death or before. Calamities are expiation of sin for the believer. The proof of that is the verse (interpretation of the meaning):

“And whatever of misfortune befalls you, it is because of what your hands have earned. And He pardons much”

[al-Shoora 42:30]

Since that is because of what our hands have earned, this indicates that it is an expiation for the things we have done. The Prophet SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said that no worry, distress or hurt befalls the Muslim, not even a thorn that pricks him, but Allaah will expiate his sins thereby.

mlsh27
08-22-2006, 07:56 PM
No offense to those who have posted, but just asking her to be religious is not going to help her deep depression...unless you have gone through a deep depression like she has, it is really hard for you to give advice that will help.

Al-Zaara
08-22-2006, 07:56 PM
Sister, please, get a grip! Allah (swt) is always with you and if anyone knows how you feel, it's Allah (swt)!
I didn't know you don't have a Dad either, I'm very sorry, but do you have any other relatives? Who could support you now? Be always aware that things will get better, if you only give them time to do so!
Don't be so sad, sis, Allah (swt) hasn't forgotten you, don't push Allah (swt) away:cry: You must remember He is always there for you... :cry:

mlsh27
08-22-2006, 07:58 PM
The best thing for our sister right now is to a. have any friends/relatives around her 24/7 and seek therapy ASAP or b. go to the hospital right NOW.

Al-Zaara
08-22-2006, 07:58 PM
The best thing for our sister right now is to a. have any friends/relatives around her 24/7 and seek therapy ASAp or b. go to the hospital right NOW.
Inshallah she will do that...

Kittygyal
08-23-2006, 12:32 PM
how can i get a grip when my own aunt killed her self yesaday and i can't go to her funeral in US no one is letting me to go! :cry:

Al-Zaara
08-23-2006, 01:53 PM
how can i get a grip when my own aunt killed her self yesaday and i can't go to her funeral in US no one is letting me to go! :cry:
Omg, inna lillahi wa inna illahi rajoon...
O my, that must be terrible!! Did you know her very well sis? Were you very close? I am so sorry for our loss...
I don't want to sound too curious, but was your aunt a Muslim too?
I am not sure, but I think you've said you are a revert (Alhamdulillah), but has anyone else you know or are related to reverted to Islam too?

I don't even know what to say... I wonder what reasons your aunt had to commit suicide... I am so sorry if I sound rude, but I always want to know the reasons that are known for someone's death and so on... only Allah (swt) knows when and why someone will die... This must be so hard for you... May Allah (swt) give you strength sis... :cry:

You are in my duas!!!!! :love:

Kittygyal
08-23-2006, 02:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aafreen
Omg, inna lillahi wa inna illahi rajoon...
O my, that must be terrible!! Did you know her very well sis? Were you very close? I am so sorry for our loss...
I don't want to sound too curious, but was your aunt a Muslim too?
I am not sure, but I think you've said you are a revert (Alhamdulillah), but has anyone else you know or are related to reverted to Islam too?

I don't even know what to say... I wonder what reasons your aunt had to commit suicide... I am so sorry if I sound rude, but I always want to know the reasons that are known for someone's death and so on... only Allah (swt) knows when and why someone will die... This must be so hard for you... May Allah (swt) give you strength sis... :cry:

You are in my duas!!!!! :love:

yes i knew her very well she was my mam's sister my AUNT!! :'(, no she was not a muslim she was a christain. nope none of my relatives have reverted!. me aunt motherinlaw and husband was treatig her very bad so she killed her self she was 4 months pergnant aswel, her motherinlaw used to tell her to do work and treat her like as if she was a dog!! :heated: :cry:, i really loved my aunt cause when i had the loss of my mam she comfort me when i went to US cause my mam died in US, she has left her 2 kids behind !! :(, i really wana go to see her funeral but no one is letting me to go!! :cry: i hate being in a wheelchair and on machines i hate my self!! :( i wana die!!!

chand
07-13-2007, 05:42 PM
Hey come on thinking about deaths not gonna help anyone, i know its hard..and u probably think that no-one can understand you and dya no wot..you're right..i doubt any of us have been through what youve been through but we all share your pain..the muslim ummahs like a body..if one part hurts then the rest of it does do..and believ me im hurting for you..you know at the end of the day think about why you became a muslim..its because you knew there was a god there to listen to you and help you..hes still there now..waiting for you to ask his help and he will give it...

xxx

Muslim Woman
07-23-2007, 09:11 AM

salam.
yes i wrote this poem i was feeling very upset and i am still!! :'(
please pray for me everyone! :(

dear sister , u r in my/ our prayers. Pl. don't be upset . InshaAllah we will see each other & our near dear ones in Paradise ...if Allah is kind to us .

S@K!N@H
07-23-2007, 09:57 AM
salamu alaykum my dear sister

im soo sorry to hear about ur lose!!! it must be so hard 4 u right now!!! but sister i dnt think it will help u or ur lost family, thinking about things in such a negative way and crying will keep ur mother from getting any reward she has waiting for her.u r punishing her by crying and being so sad. i remember last year march i lost my only brother who was my tree... and then became homeless, nearly droped out of uni and got really sick almost deaded. i thought about killing myself sometimes. but i wish i had the instight i have now then... bcoz i would have done everything differently. his death has made me a stronger person i took something from some so bad a turned it around. pray as much as u can sister bcoz wallahi we cant help u only Allah can, bcoz non of us know how u truely feel. may Allah make u a better and stronger person through this hardship inshallah.

my prayers are with u... and as muslims the most powerful tool we have is prayer so pray much sister, and remember everything happens for a reason we may not understand it now but we will in the near future inshallah.

W.S

rozeena
07-23-2007, 10:10 AM
hi evri1 a sister mentioned in another thread that kitty gal is in critical condition n da doctors sed she only has 3-4 months to live can evri1 plz do dua for her.:cry:

bint_muhammed
07-23-2007, 08:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rozeena
hi evri1 a sister mentioned in another thread that kitty gal is in critical condition n da doctors sed she only has 3-4 months to live can evri1 plz do dua for her.:cry:
wats rong with her? may allah swt grant her shiffa!:cry:

Ubaidah
07-23-2007, 08:36 PM

What happened? May Allah (swt) keep her safe & strong.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
07-23-2007, 09:00 PM
^^WHAT! :cry: I will definitely make dua for her Inshallah :(

جوري
07-23-2007, 10:20 PM
can you please tell me what she has.. this is such distressing news... ya rabb ishfeeha insha'Allah... la 7wla wla qiwta ila billah...No one can really ascertain how long someone has to live... Sob7an Allah!.. imsad
does anyone know what she is sick with?

Khayal
07-24-2007, 03:25 AM

Awwww! what happened to her? :( i thought she was back. May ALLAH SWT have mercy on her and may she get well soon, I'll pray for her, InshaAllaah..

Abdul-Raouf
07-24-2007, 03:33 AM
Ya ALLAH ease her situation...

Ummu Sufyaan
07-24-2007, 04:21 AM
okay, no offence, and this is directed at anyone, but really, people, if you were in a condition like this, would you like it if the whole world where to know of it, without your permission? can we just be a little more sensitive.
no offense intended.

snakelegs
07-24-2007, 04:45 AM
we all knew that she had a number of serious health problems and was in a wheel chair.
now we know to remember her in our prayers.

rozeena
07-24-2007, 07:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam11
okay, no offence, and this is directed at anyone, but really, people, if you were in a condition like this, would you like it if the whole world where to know of it, without your permission? can we just be a little more sensitive.
no offense intended.
sis dis islamic forum is NOT da whole world were like a family well dats how i see it and im sure many other ppl see it like that to where we can share anyfing. n if she needs our duas how will evri1 know to remeber her in their prayers if their not made aware of her condition??? :?

rozeena
07-24-2007, 07:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khayal

Awwww! what happened to her? :( i thought she was back. May ALLAH SWT have mercy on her and may she get well soon, I'll pray for her, InshaAllaah..

hi sis i dont know to be honest another sister mentioned it in a different thread. But i dont reali know what is wrong with her to be honest.

Ummu Sufyaan
07-24-2007, 09:52 AM
sis dis islamic forum is NOT da whole world were like a family well dats how i see it and im sure many other ppl see it like that to where we can share anyfing. n if she needs our duas how will evri1 know to remeber her in their prayers if their not made aware of her condition??? :?
this forum can be viewed by the whole world, thats what i mean. i'd be pretty annoyed if my personal info was being broadcasted. i mean if kittygyal don't mind, then, thats okay with me. but im speaking generally.

rozeena
07-24-2007, 10:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam11
this forum can be viewed by the whole world, thats what i mean. i'd be pretty annoyed if my personal info was being broadcasted. i mean if kittygyal don't mind, then, thats okay with me. but im speaking generally.
i know wat u mean. but anotha member on dis forum who i fink probli knws her quite well mentioned it, cus she obviosli wanted evri1 2 do dua for her hoping that she inshallah gets better soon so they probli knw weda she minds or not. but yeah knw where u cumin 4m sis. but lets still all rememba her in our prayers as thats wt she needs at da mo

Pk_#2
07-24-2007, 10:16 AM
This thread was made in 2006!!!

Get real people, leave her alone just make du'a

she might not be in this situation anymore, but make dua for her just incase and shuP

Re.TiReD
07-24-2007, 10:39 AM
Cudnt have sed it better :) I spoke with her on msn yesterday..seeems ok Alhamdulillah....

Woodrow
07-24-2007, 11:28 AM
This was an old thread from last year. Those were issues last year and we are now in a new year. The error is that this thread should not have been revived with a post and all of last year rehashed. It is time to let the past be the past and concentrate on today and not last years problems.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!