/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Maths cwk!

AhlaamBella
08-23-2006, 10:50 AM
:sl:

Handling data cwk + a maths teacher who can't speak english properly and appears to suffer from memory loss (exagerating slightly here lol) = disaster and an incomplete cwk!

Can anyone tell me the points I need to put in my introduction? I couldn't understand my teacher and when I asked her again she refused to tell me :heated:

:w: :sister:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Ruler
08-23-2006, 10:58 AM
wow...dat teacher lyks to keep er knowledge to er self does she??...wel basikly sis u gotta introdute ur wrk, say wt ur doin n y ur doin it...include de fings ur lukin at...wt ur gonna do...graphs, frequency tables, stem n leaf etc...xplain y ur doin dose n das it i fink :?

:w:

AhlaamBella
08-23-2006, 11:09 AM
jazakallah sis! I got another year of her yet! lol

Ameeratul Layl
08-24-2006, 11:29 AM
salam,

I have done the data handling coursework. What is yours about? Is it to do with the length of words?

Let me know if you need more help in this coursework. I had very good results for my coursework and I'm sure your looking for a good grades too.

wasalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S_87
08-24-2006, 11:43 AM

is it the maple school one of something

Mujahidah4Allah
08-25-2006, 02:27 PM

i think tis about the same thing sis ameera is talking about...

ma'salamah

The Ruler
08-28-2006, 11:30 AM
dis yr we did in de relationship between hight n weight fing...is dat wt ur doin sis :?

H4RUN
08-28-2006, 11:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl
salam,

I have done the data handling coursework. What is yours about? Is it to do with the length of words?

Let me know if you need more help in this coursework. I had very good results for my coursework and I'm sure your looking for a good grades too.

wasalam
oh i did that 1 myself, or something very similar lol, how many words per sentence in tabloid, n broadsheet newspapers...all to do with averages....glad thats ova n done with lol

afriend
08-28-2006, 03:50 PM
I was going to start something like this...year 10 is only week or two away now.

I was hoping could someone bombard me with algebra/brackets Qs :p I'm serious btw i'm really gonna give it my best this year

Arwa
08-28-2006, 06:40 PM
Oh, I love algebra. :D but I think you will be better off opening a new thread for that.

Hey dark crystal.. I think I did that one. :? You stuck on anything?

Ameeratul Layl
08-30-2006, 11:38 AM
salam,

Sis baby pearl, if you still need help, feel free to PM me inshAllah.

wasalam

The Ruler
08-30-2006, 11:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Makkiyah
Hey dark crystal.. I think I did that one. :? You stuck on anything?
nopez...aleas not yet...ma teachas got it sed even if its unfinishd shel mark it n tel me wt i gotta do to get dem 7's n 8's...shes safe ma teacha is :thumbs_up

Arwa
08-30-2006, 11:41 AM
7's and 8's? :? What year are you in? ^o)

The Ruler
09-05-2006, 12:02 PM
7's and 8's? :? What year are you in? ^o)
de markin sis....ya kno u get 7/8 for plannin n den 7/8 for showin ur calculation stuf n 7/8 for interpretation....i sed 7/8...cuz i dunno how much mark it actually is...its is eitha 7 or its 8 4 dat particular section :)

Arwa
09-05-2006, 01:09 PM
Ooooh right! Yes, ofcourse! :)

Duhaa
09-05-2006, 01:30 PM
Maths coursework?
Our teacher used to give it to us for the half term holidays, spoiling them :rant: and then we had to hand them in when we returned but it was alright I suppose coz he gave us extra time to finish it off and we could add things on after we'd handed it in....:happy:

But maths coursework i'm not too strong in, give me exams anyday, I suppose I'm lazy is why...:rollseyes
But I used to get my brother to work out the formula at the end, he's good at that kind of thing....

The Ruler
09-10-2006, 10:19 AM
salam...

i got ma course wrk marks de oda day...i got a 7 for plannin, 8 for de calculation n a 5 for de interpretation :( :( :(....i need help wid dat

Arwa
09-11-2006, 04:18 PM
wa alaikum assalam

What help do you need?

Ameeratul Layl
09-12-2006, 12:17 PM
salam

Yes, let us know what you need help in and state what the mark scheme mentionss so we can help you properly.inshAllah.

wasalam

The Ruler
09-13-2006, 08:49 PM
wa alaikum assalam

What help do you need?

i need help wid de interpretation bit...i dun ma stratified sampling n put all de results in a table...but i dunno how to interpret it...wt am i sposd ta say :? :?

Duhaa
09-14-2006, 01:39 PM
Depending on what the coursework is about it maybe that there is pattern somewhere which you could discuss. For example if you see that for a certain age group theres a higher number of people that prefer walking to going in a car (only an example) then you should discuss this. Even obvious things should be made clear in your interpretation. Then when you see a pattern then look at other results to see if these affect it.

I sincerely hope this is helping because I'm writing it as how I would say it and I'm not sure if it's clear to you or not....

D'you know what would help is if you wrote the title of your coursework down and what it consists of for examle did you use a questionnaire or was it simply observational work...

What I gathered from what you said is that it's a stats coursework because i'm assuming that sampling comes under that subject.
Recently I did an assignment which consisted of sampling where I used a questionnaire to ask some questions. so if you wanted (just so you get an idea of interpretation) I could email it to you.

If you dont understand what I'm talking about or you think I've got the wrong end of the stick then just ignore me......

MH-UK
09-24-2006, 06:39 AM

If you still need help, please provide us with more information.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.