/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What do U admire most about the Prophet?

E'jaazi
08-26-2006, 07:38 AM
What do U admire most about the Prophet (Salallahu Alayhe wa Sallam)?

There are so many things, but for me, the one that stands out the most, because I am striving for it, is his persistent and consistent performance of Salah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strider
08-26-2006, 10:14 AM
Assalamu alaikum

His patience.

Ma'assalama

lolwatever
08-26-2006, 10:16 AM
^^ i was about 2 say that lol

his kindness, at same time it didn't influence his justice even if the justice meant it was against his own family.

Mujahidah4Allah
08-26-2006, 10:19 AM
:sl:

His [saw] everything he's the BEST :D there's nothing that i cant like i love everything :wub:

ma'salamah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
lyesh
08-26-2006, 10:24 AM
His kindness, how he forgives everyone so easily, his patience, everything about him!!!

lolwatever
08-26-2006, 10:25 AM
^ yeh that's v true actually... i guess im treating this thread like 'mention one of the many amazing qualities of the prophet'

salamz

Mujahidah4Allah
08-26-2006, 10:29 AM

i wish he [saw] was here now :cry: :cry: or i wish i was in His [saw] time :cry:

ma'salamah

E'jaazi
08-26-2006, 10:38 AM
I know it's hard to pick one, but I wanted to know of all his (Salallahu Alayhe wa Sallam) qualities. which one do you admire the most? I pick the Salah because I want to get close to that level of mindfulness. Not only in making the Salah all the time and on time, but with the same amount (or close to it) of concentration, Insha Allah!

S_87
08-26-2006, 10:41 AM

everything!
his kindness and humbleness :cry:

Hijaabi22
08-26-2006, 10:42 AM
Aaaaaaw mashaAllah a wicked thread :ace:

I gta say his determination to spread the word of Islam despite all the hardships he had 2 go thru and of course his beautriful character, subhaaaaaaaaanallaaaaaahhh quite hard 2 believe that such an amazin person existed on this Earth, is only we all LIVED by his example.

Mujahidah4Allah
08-26-2006, 10:42 AM

hmmm well his humbleness and humility :cry: but like i said a lot of his[saw] sunnah is the best :)

ma'salamah

learningislam
08-26-2006, 10:57 AM
:salamext:

well............thats a very difficult questipn.......
What do i admire most of the prophet Muhammad (sallallaho alaihay wa aalaiyhee wa sallam)............
i like everything about him......................His uniqueness, his personality, his character, his habbits, his fav food, his way of living,...........his talking..........hadith...........to sum up ........."EVERYTHING"
Its a real big blessing to be a part of his ummah............and we should all be thankful to Allah for that.......right.
So Thank you Allah, for that.

:wasalamex

Mujahidah4Allah
08-26-2006, 11:02 AM

truly sis Al7amdulillahi Rabbil 3aalameen for sending His Mercy upon with a wonderful gift :)

ma'salamah

umm-sulaim
08-26-2006, 11:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hyper~gal

i wish he [saw] was here now :cry: :cry: or i wish i was in His [saw] time :cry:

ma'salamah
Its disliked for us to wish this sis, theres a hadeeth in adabul mufrad by al Imaam Bukhaari Abdu Rahmaan bin Jubair bin Nufair said we were all sitting with Miqdaad bin Alaswad radhiya Allahu anhu, when a man passed by him and said "how lucky are those two eyes that saw the prophet (sallalaahu alayhi wassalaam) wallahi (by Allah) i wish i saw that which you saw and witnessed that which you witnessed,
Miqdaad was angered by this, and i (Abdu Rahman) was amazed (at him being angry) i said "he hasn't said nothing but good" so Miqdaad turned to the man and said "what posses a man to wish he was in a presence Allah made him absent from? not knowing if he did witness it how he would have been,by Allah, there was certainly men that were present with the prophet yet Allah had thrown their manaakhir (nostrils) in prostartion in Jahannam, they didn't answer his call (prophets) nor did they beleive him,
Are you not thankful to Allah azza wa jall, if he took you out not knowing nothing but your lord, so you belive that which your prophet has brought for you, you have been sufficed that trial by others,
by Allah verily the prophet (sallalahu alayhi wassalaam) was sent, at the toughest time, tougher than any prophet had been sent in a time of ignorance, they didn't see that anytrhing was better than worshipping statues/idols!
so he came with the furqaan (criterion) and seperated between wrong and right, which seperated between father and son,
till a man would see his father or son or his brother a disbeliever, and he knows that his beloved is in the fire and the lock on his heart had been opened by faith, and he knows that if dies he will go to the fire (his disbeleiving kin) so his eyes aren't cooled knowing that his beloved is in the fire and verily it is that in which Allah Azza wa Jall says "waladheena yaquuluna rabbanaa hab lanaa min azwaajinaa wa dhurriyaatuna ghurrata a3yun" furqaan 74.
and those that say o Allah grant us from our partners and our off springs coolness of the eyes...

I share this with you sis cos in the presence of our teacher we had said the same thing (later we studied it in the book i mentioned) and she corrected us, its a mistake i'm sure a lot of us make...

Insha Allah i hope it benefits you

wassalaam

Mujahidah4Allah
08-26-2006, 11:17 AM

jazakAllah khair sis understood :)

ma'salamah

umm-sulaim
08-26-2006, 11:19 AM
wa iyyaaki

wassalaam

08-26-2006, 11:25 AM
I love the way he was so just and honest and he was always patent and kind... and i love his character as a whole...

chacha_jalebi
08-26-2006, 12:36 PM
salaam

mashallah @ dis thread, :D:D:D

we can talk for years & years & years about what me admire of RasoolAllah (saw), because he is the bestest ever :D

for me i admire his belief in Allah (swt), the way he was with others, his sweetness, he would be hungry himself, but he would make sure everyone else has eaten! his greatness jus finkin bout RasoolAllah (saw) brings smiles n tears :D:D:D:D

although me not capable of bein the dust of his shoes, i luv RasoolAllah (saw)! also the way he was with his family was mashallah heavy, the way he would repeat his speechs 3 times so he made sure everyone would hear & the way he is goin to intercede 4 us on qiyamah, it shows he is hes the bestest & greatest man! all we can do is thank Allah (swt) that he made us members of RasoolAllah (saw) ummah:D:D:D:D:D

IceQueen~
08-26-2006, 12:40 PM
can't i just say everything? cos it is everything and everyone agrees

Hijaabi22
08-26-2006, 12:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
although me not capable of bein the dust of his shoes, i luv RasoolAllah (saw)! also the way he was with his family was mashallah heavy, the way he would repeat his speechs 3 times so he made sure everyone would hear & the way he is goin to intercede 4 us on qiyamah, it shows he is hes the bestest & greatest man! all we can do is thank Allah (swt) that he made us members of RasoolAllah (saw) ummah:D:D:D:D:D
aaaaaaaww that was so sweet :cry:

*KB*
08-26-2006, 01:17 PM
Salam

Our prophet's messages on how to have a better life

IceQueen~
08-26-2006, 01:19 PM
aww ^ :wub:

- Qatada -
08-26-2006, 01:22 PM

I loved him (peace be upon him) because it was like he had the characteristics of all the previous prophets in one final human form.

Some prophets were strict i.e. Musa, and Nuh (peace be upon them) because they wished destruction for their nations [obviously because their people rejected islam.] And some prophets were too kind, like Ibraheem and 'Eesa (peace be upon them) because they stayed patient, and left the peoples fate upto Allaah Almighty.

However, Muhammad (sal Allaahu alayhi waSalam) had the characteristics of all the good qualities of the previos prophets - so he was in between - the middle path.

He (peace be upon him) said:

“I am the Prophet of mercy and I am the Prophet of war.”

So it makes you feel happy that we can follow that example, and follow the middle path. Therefore, if someone tells us that we're being extreme - we can tell that we have the right to defend ourselves, and if someone is kind to us wholeheartedly - we can show mercy to them too insha'Allaah.

Allaah Almighty knows best.

:wasalamex

Qurratul Ayn
08-26-2006, 01:23 PM

The Last Prophet's (Peace be upon him) calm, helpful and kind personality and his teachings which are still heeded today by many Muslims around the world and Insha'Allah they will still be heeded in the upcoming future also his unique act of forgiveness for anyone.

Qurratul Ayn

*KB*
08-26-2006, 01:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Marya
aww ^ :wub:
thank u sister;)

IceQueen~
08-26-2006, 01:29 PM
ur welcome sis, this is such a beautiful thread...masha allah

Khaldun
08-26-2006, 02:06 PM

Everything as a whole and in particular his Hikmah (wisedom) those of you who have studied the treaty of Hudaybiyah will understand what I mean.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.