/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Word for word Quraan PDFs-A priceless gift!

afriend
08-26-2006, 11:18 AM
:sl:

lol...Inshallah, if you work hard enough

I am extremely happy to introduce you to this unmatchably priceless gift.

PDF Site

Might be slightly unordered but still priceless...

Here's a picture of what you get:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Islamicboy
08-31-2006, 09:24 PM
As Salam Alykum

Thats an amazing site!

umm-sulaim
08-31-2006, 09:42 PM
masha Allah bro thats beneficial!

wassalaam

afriend
09-02-2006, 01:22 PM
I put up a picture of what it looks like...:uhwhat I can't believe people would take no notice of this :'( :offended:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
umm-sulaim
09-02-2006, 03:38 PM
may Allah reward you, (there loss ukhayy ) :) kiddin' insha Allah they'll see soon....

wassalaam

amirah_87
09-02-2006, 04:00 PM
As salaamu aalykum,

I put up a picture of what it looks like... I can't believe people would take no notice of this
Lol.. I just saw it and skimmed right pass :X, until umm sulaim told me to check it out..

The "PDF" made me think it was some high techno weird thing to do with gigs bytes and all those stuff you men talk about.... you know me!!!.. Techno illiterate!! ;D

Nice site Iqram.. JazakAllahu khayran!

afriend
09-02-2006, 04:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
As salaamu aalykum,

Lol.. I just saw it and skimmed right pass :X, until umm sulaim told me to check it out..

The "PDF" made me think it was some high techno weird thing to do with gigs bytes and all those stuff you men talk about.... you know me!!!.. Techno illiterate!! ;D

Nice site I qram.. JazakAllahu khayran!
;D HAhahaha!!

;)

*noor
09-02-2006, 04:09 PM
awesome site mashaAllah

jazaakaAllah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.