/* */

PDA

View Full Version : a teeny weeny mistake

The Ruler
08-28-2006, 12:35 PM
:sl:

i didnt think it really needed to bought to attention since i expected someone to notice it n change it but it seems lyk no1 has...

below the section ritten 'discover islam', ther is a little grammer mistake just a 'a/an' mistake...where it says 'an forum...'....thats all :)

i know its lyk sooo pointless...but still...its kinda annoyin wen i read it at tyms

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lolwatever
08-28-2006, 12:38 PM
lol are you zAk's grammar policing assitant :?

The Ruler
08-28-2006, 12:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lolwatever
lol are you zAk's grammar policing assitant :?
dnt fink hed accept me....since i got 1 o de wrst spellins ere :uhwhat

:w:

lolwatever
08-28-2006, 12:41 PM
:uhwhat .... how come you're all always sleepy? :X

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mujahidah4Allah
08-28-2006, 12:43 PM
:sl:

i sense off topic lol [water] why dont you ask admin/mod to change the error/

ma'salamah

- Qatada -
08-28-2006, 02:12 PM
:wasalamex

You should pm brother kadafi insha'Allaah, he'll fix it up soon insha'Allaah.

:salamext:

Kittygyal
08-28-2006, 02:18 PM
salam.
aww bless sis, we all make mistakes && don't worry no one is perfect so don't think someone is going to call you "dumb" cause we are ALL i repeat ALL dumb here no one is perfect so sis don't worry inshallah one of the mods will sort it out for you.
w.salam

P.S you kitty is lazy aww nice cat

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.