View Full Version : using miswak during wudu and couple of other questions

nutty
08-29-2006, 02:08 PM
Assalamu alaikum

I was wondering when to use the miswak during wudu is
a) Before commencing the wudu
b) when you rinse you mouth-hold water in our mouth and brush
c) after complete wudu.

Also how long before you change the miswak, when I was using it after couple of weeks I used to get mouth ulcer so I stopped.

Also when finished wudu and you are wearing half sleeve shalwa khameez is your wudu nullified.

When getting upto read farz do we need to change our sleeping clothes into something else or can we read in our sleeping clothes.

Jazak-allah Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mujahidah4Allah
08-29-2006, 02:10 PM
:sl:

dont you use miswak after intention, saying bismillah...' and washing both hands and then miswak :?

ma'salamah

Malaikah
08-30-2006, 11:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nutty
Also when finished wudu and you are wearing half sleeve shalwa khameez is your wudu nullified.
:sl:

i dont think the cloths you wear has any effect on your wudu at all.

lolwatever
08-30-2006, 12:11 PM
yep that's tru

i think ur referring 2 the hadith "i was commanded to do pray on seven parts of my body (hands, knees, feet, forehead etc) and to refrain from pulling my sleeves up in prayer (and i think something else i4got)
sahih..

salamz..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
kadafi
08-30-2006, 01:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nutty
Assalamu alaikum

I was wondering when to use the miswak during wudu is
a) Before commencing the wudu
b) when you rinse you mouth-hold water in our mouth and brush
c) after complete wudu.

Also how long before you change the miswak, when I was using it after couple of weeks I used to get mouth ulcer so I stopped.

When getting upto read farz do we need to change our sleeping clothes into something else or can we read in our sleeping clothes.

Jazak-allah Khair
:sl: nutty

Please direct these questions to those who are qualified to answer in your area. Alternatively , you can use the online fataawa services:

IslamToday Fataawa form (quick replies)
http://www.islamtoday.net/english/fatawa_form.cfm

IslamWeb
http://www.islamweb.net/ver2/Fatwa/i...ang=E#Question (Currently unavailable, try again later)

Islamqa
http://islamqa.com/index.php?ln=eng&pg=fbqa
(Currently unavailable, try again later)

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.