/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why?

جوري
08-30-2006, 12:06 AM
From very neutral grounds... I was wondering if fellow members who aren't Muslims would state why they chose to subscribe to an Islamic forum.... specifically the Atheists amongst them.... and if being here has broadened their horizon, narrowed it or made no difference what so ever?
Thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dahir
08-30-2006, 12:17 AM
I came here by pure luck while googling late one night. But I came here to learn more about Islam - I only know the basic premise - but I've learned a lot more since I've come.

جوري
08-30-2006, 12:20 AM
you were originally Muslim? I too found it by chance googling one evening to clarify the "big" signs of judgment day.... and then I found a whole other country... it has been a blessing in lots of ways... but also very time consuming, and I truly hate to be addicted to anything... but this isn't so bad I can be selective... there is quite a variety mashallah...

afriend
08-30-2006, 12:21 AM
lol so can Muslims answer too?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
08-30-2006, 12:21 AM
by the way if you can elaborate on your poll choice even anonymousely I'd really appreciate it
thank you

جوري
08-30-2006, 12:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
lol so can Muslims answer too?
of course... I am sorry if I wrote something to exclude... I just assumed which is wrong of me that a muslim would be here to learn but actually there can be a host of reasons... by all means ALL ANSWERS ARE APPRECIATED AND WELCOME..:)

afriend
08-30-2006, 12:26 AM
ok, the reason why I joined is becuase I wanted to find information about a certain sheikh who I wanted to know more about.

But it seems that after that, i began to love this forum :lol: So I wanted to also become a better muslim and I have seen a huge change in myself alhamdulillah :)

جوري
08-30-2006, 12:27 AM
yup... I have made lots of friends here... it is an amazing oasis.....:smile:

afriend
08-30-2006, 12:30 AM
yes it sure is....it's also a very nice atmosphere to be in...but be careful...once you're addicted :hiding:

PS. Nice signature image :)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-30-2006, 12:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
you were originally Muslim? I too found it by chance googling one evening to clarify the "big" signs of judgment day.... and then I found a whole other country... it has been a blessing in lots of ways... but also very time consuming, and I truly hate to be addicted to anything... but this isn't so bad I can be selective... there is quite a variety mashallah...
Lol...thats how i ended up here too...and its true what u said.

جوري
08-30-2006, 12:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
yes it sure is....it's also a very nice atmosphere to be in...but be careful...once you're addicted :hiding:

PS. Nice signature image :)
lol.. yup... and thank you... :)

جوري
08-30-2006, 12:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tayyaba
Lol...thats how i ended up here too...and its true what u said.
lol really? it is funny that thread has gone unanswered somewhat I posted lots of q's and it seemed like a room that is collecting dust now :-\

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-30-2006, 12:36 AM
lol it happens.. i posted threads and i got squat on it! =\ lmao

Dahir
08-30-2006, 12:38 AM
I was wondering if fellow members who aren't Muslims would state why they chose to subscribe to an Islamic forum
I came here by pure luck
...I feel stupid...:uhwhat

جوري
08-30-2006, 12:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dahir
...I feel stupid...:uhwhat
lol why? I did retract my request that it be only non-muslims.... guess I figured I'd get the same reply which was presumptive.......... start feeling jubilant already :)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-30-2006, 12:55 AM
yea... ppl these days =\

Dahir
08-30-2006, 12:59 AM
I haven't seen any mischievious people lately - I've only seen one or two the entire time I was here.

*this isn't "backstabbing"*

...but redicurizepa (sp?) confuses me sometimes...:? :uuh:

doodlebug
08-30-2006, 01:29 AM
I came here to find out more about Islam.

:)

Hope that's ok. I'm really not a trouble maker. :embarrass

syilla
08-30-2006, 01:44 AM
^^^nah you are not a trouble maker...:)

i'm learning too...thats why i'm here...

we both are learning...

Woodrow
08-30-2006, 01:51 AM
I came here to learn more. Being Muslim puts you in the posistion of knowing that you will never know all there is to know. However it also gives you an insatiable drive to learn as much as you possibly can. I learn from Muslim Children, recent reverts, learned scholars, firends and more. I never met a person yet who has not taught me something.

This forum is no exception. I feel like a sponge sitting here soaking up water. I learn from each and every member and from each post.

snakelegs
08-30-2006, 02:06 AM
i came here to learn more too!

Trumble
08-30-2006, 07:18 AM
I originally came here to learn more, and to participate mainly in the comparative religion forum. Unfortunately, my first real "meaty" discussion here was with someone with the power to dispense 20% warnings, and who seems to consider doing so a valid debating tool. I've stuck pretty much to "world affairs" since.

glo
08-30-2006, 07:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
From very neutral grounds... I was wondering if fellow members who aren't Muslims would state why they chose to subscribe to an Islamic forum.... specifically the Atheists amongst them.... and if being here has broadened their horizon, narrowed it or made no difference what so ever?
Thanks
Great thread, Ambrosia! :)

It prompted me to dig out the very first introduction post, I ever posted in this forum. Here it is:
Hi all!

I am a Christian woman, living in Britain. I am married to an atheist, and we have two wonderful children.

The community I live in has a large minority group of Pakistani Muslims. We share our community, the shops, the schools, the health and public services ...
And yet, the Muslim community seems to keep itself very insular.

I connect Islam with somewhat disapproving looking bearded men, and women in headscarves, who barely make eye contact. (I'm not trying to sound flippant here. Honest!) When I try to speak to Muslim women, many don't speak any or very broken English.
I love my local community, and I believe strongly that to make it work, we should know about each others cultures and ways of life.

So that's why I'm here - trying to understand Islam.
I seek neither to preach nor to be preached at. But if I can hang out for a while, and ask some questions, that would be cool!

Thank you all.
Whilst my image of Muslim men and women has changed somewhat since then (:giggling: ), the overall reason for joining this forum remains.

I have learned that Islam and Christianity have much more in common than I realised - but also that the differences that do exist, seem rather unsurmountable!

As well as realising my own stereotypes and misinformation about Muslims, I have come across just as much misinformation and judgemental comments about Christians from Muslims.

So I guess I can sum up my reasons for being here as such:
  • To learn that Islam isn't all that bad!
  • To show that Christianity isn't all that bad!

In short: we gotta learn to live together!

peace.

evangel
08-30-2006, 12:05 PM
I came to speak with others about the good news of the risen Lord.

Acts 1:8
"But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Sama’ria and to the end of the earth."

cihad
08-30-2006, 12:19 PM
omg! glo i always thought you were a boy- i guess i just never glanced at your gender-oops!

anyway -i discovered this through google

جوري
08-30-2006, 12:34 PM
Thanks all... I appreciate your time and input... hope your stay will remain fruitful

learningislam
08-30-2006, 12:35 PM
:salamext:

i was surfing for nasheeds.......and landed here, coz at that time, you had to register for that.
And then well, now, truly speaking, it has really helped me.It is a real nice place to be and learn about islam.

Now, i feel so much addicted to this site, its real good.
:wasalamex

Kittygyal
08-30-2006, 12:53 PM
salam.
i have came here percisly cause i wana learn more islam as i am a revert && i want to become a better muslim.
w.salam

glo
08-30-2006, 01:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cihad
omg! glo i always thought you were a boy- i guess i just never glanced at your gender-oops!
LOL
That's because you were averting your eyes - as is to be expected! :giggling:

peace.

duskiness
08-30-2006, 02:14 PM
i was curious about Muslims (not many live here...) and Islam

Al-Zaara
08-30-2006, 03:23 PM
:sl:

Great thread sister PurestAmbrosia.

Well, I came here by an another forum, www.islamcan.com.
Anyways, I started visiting this forum more often and realised there was a lot of great information here.
The more I visited, the more I wanted to comment on threads and post... So I decided to join. :) Since then I've been learning so much more about Islam, alhamdulillah!!
This forum has been really benificial!!!

:w:

جوري
08-30-2006, 03:40 PM
I really appreciate it... wanted to get a tally of subjective opinions without it getting contentious or abraisive......and this has proved amazing thus far....so thanks to all who participated and hope more continue to tell of why ... and if it has made a significant difference in the way they view Muslims/ Islam to the better or worst?

dougmusr
08-30-2006, 06:23 PM
I am in the Austin area which is a pretty diverse community. I wanted to learn more about Islam, particularly its beliefs about the Bible. I purchased a copy of the Quran, and some books written by Muslims, and I use this web site to suppliment what I am reading.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-30-2006, 10:03 PM
Thats good. At least u wont be amongst the ignorant. :D

amirah_87
08-30-2006, 10:39 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

I'm sure I posted in a thread like this before... :?

but anyways... I came here because My Dear Friend "Nawal89" (I think Mawaddah told me too..can't remember!) Informed me about this Forum and told me to check it out...So I looked around, saw it was beneficial..and a good place to meet other muslimah's and discuss with them matters about the deen, so I Registered myself Bi'Idnillah!!

So Jazaakillahu Khayr Nawal.. Ad-daal 3alal khayr KaFaa3ilih!! ;)

AhlaamBella
11-04-2006, 05:30 PM
well seeing as half my friends don't know the first thing about Islam and most of them mock me because of me wanting to marry so early, I wanted to meet others on this site and also increase my knowledge of Islam.

Snowflake
11-04-2006, 05:53 PM

I came here to learn more about Islam. Before I found LI, I found forums so boring and my imaan would come and go like the tide on a seashore. :cry:
But alhumdulillah LI was different to other forums and everyone was friendly and welcoming. I got addicted and have learnt so much since.

I can now honestly say that my imaan will never waver again. I thank Allah that he has brought me to this stage in life and I pray I live long enough to benefit others from what I now know. Ameen.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-04-2006, 06:19 PM
Ameen to that!

Keltoi
11-04-2006, 10:25 PM
Originally I came here because I thought it was a professional wrestling forum...

Just kidding

It was purely by accident really, but I read many of the posts before I became a member and it seemed a good place to learn more about Islam.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-04-2006, 10:40 PM
LOL keltoi. Ill laugh if that WAS ur real reason :p

Pygoscelis
01-19-2008, 03:42 AM
I wanted evidence to negate common misconceptions about Islam. Thats my choice in the poll.

As I expected much of what I'd heard was indeed irrational fear and hatespeech. But to my surpise, some of it turned out to be true.

I leave the experience confirming my suspicion that irrational islamophobia is rampant in the west (especially following 9/11), but also confirming that I have just as many reasons to be anti-islamic myself as I do to be anti-christian. I am indeed very suprised at just how similar those two religions are, given all the bad blood between them. And being very much a social liberal I find myself very much at odds with both.

Pk_#2
01-19-2008, 08:42 AM
Wheres my option PA?

'I wanted to mess around'

Pygoscelis
01-19-2008, 04:18 PM
Your signature tricked me Happy lol. I thought the thread closed.

Eric H
01-19-2008, 05:04 PM
Greetings and peace be with you all,

My prayers, hope and vision is for peace on Earth, and for peace to have any chance it means we have to find ways to embrace diversity joyfully.

There is one God the creator of all that is seen and unseen, the same God hears all our prayers. Despite all our differences there is the great need to understand we are all brothers and sisters together; all of us are created by the same God.

God has to be greater than the sum of all the religions of the world put together, and I wonder how God copes with all our diversity.

In the spirit of praying for peace on Earth

Eric

crayon
01-20-2008, 01:27 PM
To do something more productive with my time online hah.

Grace Seeker
01-24-2008, 03:43 PM
I came here to find positive information about how Muslims around the world were responding to incidents of terrorism committed by other Muslims, that I could share with other Christians who were asking where the Muslim voice was and why they were hearing no Muslims were speaking out against it. I figured that there probably really were, but that my world might be too insular to hear much of it. I always prefer to first-hand information rather than what is reported to be through secondary information supplies, especially in a world in which opinion is often reported as fact.

Too my surprise, there was not nearly the protest that I thought there would be. While the voices that are raised are mostly negative with respect to the use of violence as a means to an end, there seems to be less urgency to speak against actual acts of violence committed in the name of Islam than against those who simply use words against Islam. I confess I still do not understand this way of prioritizing one's responses.

I have stayed for two reasons. Because I am sure that over time I will get a better understanding of how Islam actually impacts a person's worldview and with a Muslim daughter this is important to me to understand. And second because I hear many people oppose Christianity and offer rebuffs to it for things that I know are not actually true to Christianity, I wanted to offer a correction to those erroneous understandings of what is and is not a part of the Christian faith.

------
01-24-2008, 03:55 PM
:salamext:

I was googling and I came across this site, and I saw a video in this site which originally helped me to stop music, Alhamdulillah.

The post was by sister nurul3eyn, which you can check out here. (My posts might be a bit iffy on that thread, because that was in my olden 'gangster' days, lol, so do forgive :D)

MartyrX
01-24-2008, 04:08 PM
I came here by googling islamic forums. I wanted some clarification on a few questions I had on Islam before I converted.

Amadeus85
01-24-2008, 04:11 PM
I came here because i wanted to see what muslims think about the things that I am interested in and to find out something about world politics.

thirdwatch512
01-25-2008, 12:04 AM
Well, I joined Islamica, but they were a bit strict. so I joined here, and the admins at least are much friendlier.

I joined because I want to learn more about Islam. Not only that, but I want to clear up my misconceptions about Islam.

I also love studying government, and have loved speaking about Jewish Jurisprudence(Halacha.) I soon learned about Fiqh(Islamic Jurisprudence) and have been interested ever since. So I joined this site to learn a bit more.

I have always been fond of studying religions, especially Judaism, because Judaism is very rich in tradition. Well, I have learned that Islam is too, which makes it fascinating.

There are many things that I have learned about Fiqh that I do not like.. Mainly music, gender interaction, owning dogs, and drinking.

But, I have also learned some good things.. And, I am glad to say that I at least do not have a problem with Islam anymore. On some Christian Forums, I have actually started defending Muslims and Islam, which I used to not do. :)

Snowflake
03-30-2008, 10:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis

I came here to learn more about Islam. Before I found LI, I found forums so boring and my imaan would come and go like the tide on a seashore. :cry:
But alhumdulillah LI was different to other forums and everyone was friendly and welcoming. I got addicted and have learnt so much since.

I can now honestly say that my imaan will never waver again. I thank Allah that he has brought me to this stage in life and I pray I live long enough to benefit others from what I now know. Ameen.
I didn't realise I'd posted before :D

Just for the update though, my level of imaan has stayed up since, alhumdulillah. The only thing that's changed is when hoping to form new friendships with non-practicing muslims, they run a mile. Someone blocked me for telling them music was haram. Lol!

mediadave
03-30-2008, 06:57 PM
I've become more interested in all religions in recent years, and without knowledge of islam that's a pretty big gap in my knowledge. And I mean knowledge of islam in a real, people living day to day sense rather than a theoretical -this is what it should be like- sense.

I'm also dating a girl from Iranian Shia heritage. While she isn't particularly religious (She doesn't go to mosque, pray, or know that much about Islam) she is very much the result of an islamic upbringing (She doesn't drink, eat pork, etc).

I have looked at other islamic websites ( I shoudln't say which, as I've heard them mentioned elsewhere obn this site), and was disturbed at the amount of vitriol and bigotry that was openly displayed - I of course expect and understand (if not condone) muslim anger against Jews, but the hatred sprayed at Shia muslims and Bah'ai was very disturbing.

This site on the other hand seems to be free of all that, and very welcoming for outsiders :statisfie

mediadave
03-30-2008, 06:57 PM
I've become more interested in all religions in recent years, and without knowledge of islam that's a pretty big gap in my knowledge. And I mean knowledge of islam in a real, people living day to day sense rather than a theoretical -this is what it should be like- sense.

I'm also dating a girl from Iranian Shia heritage. While she isn't particularly religious (She doesn't go to mosque, pray, or know that much about Islam) she is very much the result of an islamic upbringing (She doesn't drink, eat pork, etc).

I have looked at other Islamic websites (I shoudln't say which, as I've heard them mentioned elsewhere on this site), and was disturbed at the amount of vitriol and bigotry that was openly displayed - I of course expect and understand (if not condone) muslim anger against Jews, but the hatred sprayed at Shia Muslims and Bah'ai was very disturbing.

This site on the other hand seems to be free of all that, and very welcoming for outsiders :statisfie

FatimaAsSideqah
03-30-2008, 09:34 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

I've came to here to learned more of Islam and increase my knowledge of Islam, Insha'Allah.

Everything about here is fantastic forum and lots of people seems more friendly to me, Alhamdulillah! This LI Islamic Forum is my second family.

Jazaak'Allah Khair to Admins, Super Mods and Mods for all of your hard working and look after here very well.

May Allah Ta'ala rewards on all of you and of course to members too!

Ameen

Sister Fatima

jd7
03-31-2008, 02:01 AM
Trumble, I too know what you are talking about.

As to the poll question, I came here to gain some insight as to why some folks believe as they do.

Na7lah
03-31-2008, 02:53 AM
Mine’s kinda different lol. I was googling Quran Quizzes and I got the Quran Challenge page. I read and read and got addicted. I remember I spent about five hours reading through the whole thread (which was pretty long). After that I decided to register and I’ve been here since. I love it here cuz I learn something new almost everyday. :D

ranma1/2
03-31-2008, 04:29 AM
To qoute monty python,
Im here for an argument,
And to learn,
And to discuss,
And to hopefully clarify views on both sides.

truemuslim
04-25-2008, 11:59 PM
lol i thought i posted here...

well anyway i was just googling islam, and all and "prophet stories in islam" and then saw some forums then got interested and googled "islamic forums" took me a loong time till i found the perfect one (this one) and yeh. here i am.
Mashallah to all the non muslims coming here...and muslims
Jazakallah khair
Wassalam

islamirama
04-26-2008, 02:25 AM
Was on another forum with poor quality mgt and members who didn't think too highly of this forum and a sis from here who loves cats. Just followered her here to check this place out :)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-27-2008, 12:30 AM
^^Sounds like sis kittygyal. I was just searching stuff on Islam one day and just happened to land here. I dont remember what got me to join but i love it here too :)

islamirama
04-27-2008, 04:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jazzy
^^Sounds like sis kittygyal. I was just searching stuff on Islam one day and just happened to land here. I dont remember what got me to join but i love it here too :)
yea that's the one! :D

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-28-2008, 12:19 AM
LoL, you can't miss her! She's been missing, wonder where she is....?

truemuslim
04-28-2008, 12:29 AM
LoL, you can't miss her! She's been missing, wonder where she is....?

:?

hm...i had to read that sentence 5 times...and 3 times really slowly...

AND

still i didnt get wut u said

is this one of those times where people are talking and everyone can understand wut they r saying xcept me? like going to a chinese forum??
if so... *dumb moment*

if not
*almost dumb moment*

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-28-2008, 12:35 AM
lol i meant u cant miss her cuz cats is like her trademark. she loves them. and also shes been missing for a while, dont know where she is. Sorry sis i guess it made sense to myself LOL! :) your not dumb! :)

truemuslim
04-28-2008, 12:36 AM
lol i meant u cant miss her cuz cats is like her trademark. she loves them. and also shes been missing for a while, dont know where she is. Sorry sis i guess it made sense to myself LOL! :) your not dumb! :)

oooooooh lol

now it made sense. lol

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-28-2008, 02:39 PM
^^Lol! :)

Anyway I doubt I would have learned as much had I not come here. Like some of the words we would use, I never knew.

barney
05-01-2008, 02:31 AM
I googled islam forums.
Why am I here? I like debate, i like theology, I'm interested in Islam's teachings.
I stay because i keep having new questions and the members here are cool,(mostly).
Has it changed the way I think? Yeah, quite a bit & Ive learned a shedload.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-01-2008, 03:51 AM
^^:D:D lol
Same here!

chacha_jalebi
05-02-2008, 02:10 PM
cough coghhhhh

keep the thread on track, no off topicness

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-02-2008, 04:01 PM
I actually I almost didnt register. My mom doesnt think its safe for me to be here, but she doesn't know I come.

tetsujin
05-20-2008, 03:26 PM
I like asking questions, I came here looking for some answers.

transition?
06-25-2008, 12:53 PM

I got linked by Qatada (which I finally figured out like last month after a year of being here) from another forum, which by fortune I quit. I was reluctant to join at first because I didn't want another website messing with my fragile faith at that time. Because I most definitely didn't want to lose the little faith I had. But I ended up finally going
but I've learned hordes of information here, with whatever dumb choices I managed to make before, I landed here out of all the places.
Just maybe there's something behind, "Let Allah (swt) Guide Us on the Straight Path" *wink*yes*wink*

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-25-2008, 02:07 PM
How is your faith now sis? Better I hope InshaAllah :)

glo
06-25-2008, 02:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Light of Heaven
I actually I almost didnt register. My mom doesnt think its safe for me to be here, but she doesn't know I come.
Why does your mother think this place isn't safe for you?
Should you be going behind her back? :?
(I am speaking as a mother myself here.)

Abdul Fattah
06-25-2008, 02:25 PM
Probably fear for extremists? I found that in some situations, some non-practising muslims can be even more paranoia about extremism as opposed to some non-muslims..

Pk_#2
06-25-2008, 02:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Fattah
Probably fear for extremists? I found that in some situations, some non-practising muslims can be even more paranoia about extremism as opposed to some non-muslims..
Tell me about it! Ahh rents these days.. :skeleton:

*******! (That is u yehh..ahh nme changes) :blind: Off the net!! NOW!

AvarAllahNoor
06-25-2008, 02:51 PM
An option not there.

I came here because some fools were making threads in regard to Sikhism, and were blatantly insulting the Prophets of Sikhism! This annoyed me so I launched my mission to educate those involved and also pick faults with Islam. This however was tackled and I decided to remain and learn a bit more of Islam as people were kind (apart from those nuts who were insulting Sikhism)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-25-2008, 03:51 PM
No my mom is practising Alhamdulillah...she just thinks it's not safe as a Muslim. Like some people could be on the net looking for Muslims who might send a hint of extremism or something....lol. Something like that.

format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Why does your mother think this place isn't safe for you?
Should you be going behind her back? :?
(I am speaking as a mother myself here.)
Well when my mom found out, I told her had I not come here, I might not have been where I am now or learned as much. This forum was my starting place into learning more about Islam. And from there I took it further, by His will. But she still doesn't want me too. Well truth is, Allah knows my intention and I'm doing this for Him. I dont think my mom should stop me for it, but then again her statement is somewhat valid...

I can't help it, I always learn somethin here and people post all sorts of beneficial lectures and videos. Also I stay because it's a good forum MashaAllah and cause I think, if I'm not mistaken, I get information that I know I can trust. Imagine if I randomly believed stuff on the internet, some of which might be wrong, I might not have known. Also this forum is one of my resources to learn more, as opposed to websites I have no idea about. I don't get to go to lectures and I barely get to go to the Masjid...ever. So I'm stuck here. Where else would I turn too other tha my family. And they aren't scholars either. I tell em stuff even they didnt know. Thats my life story :p lol.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-25-2008, 03:53 PM
Edit cause sis dawatul is so sweet :p

transition?
06-26-2008, 11:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Light of Heaven
How is your faith now sis? Better I hope InshaAllah :)
:statisfie Most definitely better. tough at times, but I'm getting there...

thank you for asking :-[

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-27-2008, 07:39 PM
Alhamdulillah, thats good to hear :) InshaAllah, may Allah Ta'ala continue to help you through, Ameen :D

thank you for asking :-[
Of course! You're my sister :statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!