/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Questionnaire on Qur'an translation:Your Paricipation is urgent

Serene
08-31-2006, 12:45 PM
Asslamu ALikum everyone,

I hope this finds you well. For those of you who already know about my research on transltion of Qur'an research, I am finally posting my first questionnaire, you can download it rom the following link:

http://www.sparklywater.com/files/mi...ionnaire_2.zip

I just want to tell you that your replies represnt the core of my research.

Please consider every minute you give in answering theses questions as a charity and good ded you do it for Islam and muslims inshaa Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
QuranStudy
08-31-2006, 12:48 PM
I tried but the link says "Page not found."

strider
08-31-2006, 12:48 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Sis, i would love to be of assistance to you but the link you provided isn't working.

amirah_87
08-31-2006, 12:50 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Same heer but, It Made MY Computer freeze ^o)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Serene
08-31-2006, 01:01 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience guys, I will seek help immediately inshaa Allah

Serene
08-31-2006, 01:07 PM
Kindly check this link and see if it works

http://www.sparklywater.com/files/mi...ionnaire_2.zip

strider
08-31-2006, 01:29 PM
Assalamu alaikum

All done

:)

QuranStudy
08-31-2006, 01:32 PM
Completed. My answers are all underlined.

Thanks.

Serene
08-31-2006, 01:46 PM
Asslamu Alikum,

Love you all for the sake of Allah and Islam. May you all prosper.

If possible, can you spread the word amongst friends here in the forum and outside to take part?

Once results are compiled and arranged I will be letting you know inshaa Allah.

I will be sending you my send questionnaire soon inshaa Allah

Muhammad
08-31-2006, 01:46 PM
:sl:

It might be an idea to return the questionnaires by a different means, because at the moment, anyone can download them and see each other's personal information. Maybe you can create a special email address?

Serene
09-01-2006, 03:43 PM
Asslmau Alikum everyone,

I am not sure what you mean brother Muhammad. I think it is possible to uploade the replies to the thread as dear memebers Strider and QuranStudy have both done.

I am still waiting for more responses, we need many more to particiapte.

Jazakum Allah khayran

Muhammad
09-01-2006, 03:49 PM
:sl:

I mean that when members upload their questionnaires, then anyone is able to read the reply. Some people might feel uncomfortable with others being able to read their personal info.

Serene
09-01-2006, 04:52 PM
Salaam,

I got your point now, brother. For your convenience, you may send the reply to my personal e-mail address:

I hope I am not causing you much trouble

Jazakum Allah khayran

Serene
09-19-2006, 10:24 PM
Asslamu Alikum brothers and sister,

As we receive some response from members to this thread, here is the questionanire some of you want to take part in. I am inviting those willing to help and thanking those who have already helped or even wanted to help but had no time to do so. May we all be given the energy to transform our good intentions into equally good deeds for the sake of Islam inshaa Allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.