/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Changing times-As seen in front of our own eyes

afriend
09-05-2006, 01:30 AM
:sl:

After digging trough past posts...Even my own posts a year ago [Near the time when I joined]...I have changed greatly! Terms of thinking, talking, everything...

And not only me, many others too...Questions asked by those who I thought wud never ask such questions...The way things have been said lol.

Just look through...You will be amazed!

I'm going to get to the point, this just shows how fast time is progressing. Just a year ago I was such a dumb dumb...I feel like strangling myself upon what I said...But now things have changed. Just a wake up call that time is passing so fast...You don't have to go far, look at your previous posts a year or two ago...

Some have not changed, but this is a reminder to those who have...those who are still in their teens [or were a year or two ago].

Use your time wisely....Use your youth wisely....

:w:

Have yourselves a nice sha'baan...I'll talk to you all upon the first call of taraweeh from Makkah ;) :happy:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamicgirl
09-10-2006, 12:38 AM
assalamu alaikum sister ,

masha'allah, masha'allah!
i really loved it:!:
may allah bless you for every knowledge you have shared with us.

Jazakallah

Kittygyal
05-15-2007, 04:40 PM
Salamualikum.
Ya. being looking at 'some' of me posts while back and subhnallah a vast improvement.
May Allah subhnwatallah forgive us all, amin.
Ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.