/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wudu Mate - the Solution to Ablution.

- Qatada -
09-06-2006, 05:49 PM
:salamext:

Wudu Mate - the Solution to Ablution

http://wudumate.co.uk/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MusLiM 4 LiFe
09-06-2006, 06:39 PM
lol datz wikid :p

chacha_jalebi
09-06-2006, 07:49 PM
salaam

lol my uncle invented that :p lol naa its heavy but mashallah many unis & places have wudu rooms :p or the good old toilets lol :p

but i think it better then going to a public toilet & people thinking you havin a bath :D:D:D

Ghazi
09-06-2006, 08:19 PM
:sl:

Isn't best to just go to the toilet and do wudo as normal.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mawaddah
09-06-2006, 08:40 PM
^ exactly, why would you need this? Just find a tap somewhere lol or if you're on the run just buy a bottle of water isn't it? there are stores galore......

- Qatada -
09-06-2006, 08:43 PM
:salamext:

It's specifically made for people who be at work, or be travelling - and they need to do wudhu, but they can't carry large containers with them everywhere they go - so they use this instead, and they can easily fill it up in the washrooms without being stared at, because after that - they can put it back in their pocket or purse. It's only the size of a credit card when folded up.

Check the site out for more info. insha'Allaah.

Allaah Almighty knows best.

:wasalamex

azim
09-06-2006, 09:44 PM
Asalaamu alaykum.

WuduMate had a stall at the Global Unity and Peace Event in London last November. I asked one of the rep's more or less the same questions as you guys "whats the benefit of the wudu mate when I can just use a sink?". The rep sighed, inched towards me and said "its actually a euphenism - its mainly for washing your *cough* after going to the toilet!".

With one sentence a completely redundant collection of plastic became the most ingenious item ever invented in my mind. :p.

I didn't buy one though, I rarely use toilets in non-Muslim buildings, and if I do, I have a trusty bottle of water.

amirah_87
09-07-2006, 09:00 PM
As salaamu alaykum,

Wow That's a good idea!!.. But I'd use it more for the Istinjaa when i'm out and about...
cause when your bursting and you need to use somehwere public, it's hard to find those jugs innit!!!.?. :heated:

I like how it could fit into one's purse too!!..MahsaAllah :thumbs_up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.