/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ok Or Not?

ZOREENA
09-11-2006, 11:44 AM
Salam Everyone, My Sis Recently Had A Baby Boy, But Im Wondering About These Injections That They Are Required To Have For Polio Rubella Etc, What Do Yall Think About Them, According To Some Things We Have Read, They Have Cauzed Many Death And Effected A Lotta People In Many Wayz, Apparently, They Strain Or Sumthing Is Taken From The Monkey And Eventualy Passed To Us, Whatz Ur Opinion??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
09-11-2006, 01:06 PM
It's important to be vaccinated against these diseases. Smallpox (a terrible disease) was wiped out due to a major vaccination campaign.

Some parents blame the MMR jab for autism but as far as I know this has not been proved. What I do know is that these diseases can lead to terrible consequences.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!