/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Cpl. Shalit to be exchanged for women and children

QuranStudy
09-12-2006, 04:27 PM
Haaretz the Israeli newspaper is reporting that a deal is very near on the exchange of Cpl. Gilad Shalit for 600-1000 Palestinian prisoners, mostly women and children.

Following two months of talks involving Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, the Palestinians feel hat they can achieve better results without Hezbollah. In this case, too, the terms are known: 600 to 1,000 prisoners, mostly women and children, but also veteran prisoners, in return for Gilad Shalit.

I suppose some women can be a threat to Israel, but children? Why were they jailed in the first place. Just another example of Israel's humanitarian efforts to win the hearts and minds of the Palestinian people.

For the entire article click here:
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/758181.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Martin Luther
09-12-2006, 05:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by QuranStudy
Haaretz the Israeli newspaper is reporting that a deal is very near on the exchange of Cpl. Gilad Shalit for 600-1000 Palestinian prisoners, mostly women and children.

Following two months of talks involving Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, the Palestinians feel hat they can achieve better results without Hezbollah. In this case, too, the terms are known: 600 to 1,000 prisoners, mostly women and children, but also veteran prisoners, in return for Gilad Shalit.

I suppose some women can be a threat to Israel, but children? Why were they jailed in the first place. Just another example of Israel's humanitarian efforts to win the hearts and minds of the Palestinian people.

Because Pals have been known to use kids 10 and up for missions. They also use the mentally handicap.

QuranStudy
09-12-2006, 05:20 PM
Because Pals have been known to use kids 10 and up for missions. They also use the mentally handicap.
Evidence please.

Keltoi
09-12-2006, 05:29 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4549880

here is an article on the subject of Palestinians using children.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
therebbe
09-12-2006, 07:00 PM
The Arabs refuse to make any deal less than 500 Arabs for one Israeli... Do they really believe 1 Israeli life to be worth 500 Arabs? It seems that way.

QuranStudy
09-12-2006, 08:08 PM
Therebbe, dont complain if Hamas/Hezbollah kidnaps hundreds of Israelis then.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4549880

here is an article on the subject of Palestinians using children.
Please provide a more credible source. An opinion journal by a biggotted Zionist does no good.

Fishman
09-12-2006, 08:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by QuranStudy

:sl:
Finally free at last...
:w:

Isaac
09-12-2006, 08:18 PM
Good news for the innocent prisoners held in zionist bulit concentration camps.

therebbe
09-12-2006, 08:46 PM
Please provide a more credible source. An opinion journal by a biggotted Zionist does no good.
LOL, the only source that is good for you is from Ihatejews.com

Good news for the innocent prisoners held in zionist bulit concentration camps.
How do you know they are innocent? Do you want to see pictures of a concentration camp before you start posting about them?

Look at own descretion!

http://hsgm.free.fr/recent/einsatzgruppen5.jpg

QuranStudy
09-12-2006, 10:23 PM
LOL, the only source that is good for you is from Ihatejews.com
Sorry, but I am not anti-Semitic. If the truth does not favor the Jews, then I am at no fault.

Was there a need to post that? It's pretty graphic.

wilberhum
09-12-2006, 10:27 PM
Yes. I think it is good. We too quickly forget. Expecially when there are those that say it never happened.

therebbe
09-12-2006, 11:03 PM
Look at your own descretion. I will edit it in.

Millions of Jews met this fate you see.

duskiness
09-13-2006, 12:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by therebbe
Millions of Jews met this fate you see.
it was not only faith of Jews...
But wilberhum is right, too many forget too fast... i really can't get used to using words like "nazi" or "concentration camp" when discribing today's world.
Some people should come to poland and see what have happeded here...
n.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.