/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Reciting The Quran In Beautiful Voice .. Tarteel

chacha_jalebi
09-14-2006, 01:43 PM
salaam

Bismillah Ir Rahman Nir Raheem

eloooo

when we listen to the Quran, it always hits us and we have our favourites recitors :D:D:D cosh of the way they recite and there is a lot of reward in reciting the Quran in a nice voice :D :D

ABu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard the Messenger of AllAh (PBUH) saying, "Allah does not listen so attentively to anything as He listens to the recitation of the Qur'an by a Prophet who recites well with a melodious and audible voice.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Abu Musa Al-Ash`ari (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said to him, "You have been given a Mizmar (sweet melodious voice) out of the Mazamir of Prophet Dawud (David).''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Al-Bara' bin `Azib (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: I heard the Prophet (PBUH) reciting Surat Wat-Teen Waz-Zaitun (Chapter 95) during the Isha' prayer. I have never heard anyone reciting it in a more beautiful voice than his.
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

^^mashallah :D:D:D:D

Abu Lubabah Bashir bin `Abdul-Mundhir (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "He who does not recite the Qur'an in a pleasant tone is not of us.''
[Abu Dawud]

Ibn Mas`ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said to me, "Recite the Qur'an to me.'' I said: "O Messenger of Allah! Shall I recite it to you when it was revealed to you?'' He (PBUH) said, "I like to hear it from others.'' Then I began to recite Surat An-Nisa'. When I reached the Ayah: `How will it be when We shall bring a witness from every people and bring you as a witness against them?' (Having heard it) he said, "Enough! Enough!'' When I looked at him, I found his eyes were overflowing with tears.
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

:D

so so children :p, the lesson to be learnt is not to be lazy and recite the Quran in a lazy way, and to always recite it in the bestest and most butifull way we can :D:D:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
09-14-2006, 01:45 PM
Abu Lubabah Bashir bin `Abdul-Mundhir (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "He who does not recite the Qur'an in a pleasant tone is not of us.''
[Abu Dawud]

^^ WHOAH!!! If thats sahih then its haram to not recite in a beautiful voice right :eek:

nishom
09-14-2006, 01:48 PM
The Prophet (pbuh) also said: ‘Beautify the Quran by your voices.’ In other words, read it in your best voice and with a nice melody.

Furthermore, the Messenger of Allah said, ‘He is not one of us who does not make his voice beautiful with the Quran.’

Mawaddah
09-14-2006, 02:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mazed

^^ WHOAH!!! If thats sahih then its haram to not recite in a beautiful voice right :eek:
Well if you read in Surah Muzzammil it does say " Wa Rattil al-Qur'aana Tarteela" Which means " And read the Qur'aan in a Pleasant (slow) style"

So yeah just rushing on and reading your Qur'an quickly is haraam because then you would be missing out on alooooooottt of Tajweed points like the different madds (stretches) and Ghunna and etc. etc.

And reading with Tajweed is Waajib :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
H@fiz Aziz
11-29-2006, 12:27 AM
no i recite in kirat is called kirat when u have proper tajweed u can really read in the beautiful vioce called a kirat.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.