/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Arabic text of Holy Quran

Dr. Jawad
09-14-2006, 03:55 PM
:sl:

As I have tried pasting some verses of the Holy Quran, I was wondering if there is a site where I could paste the INDIVIDUAL words and translate it word by word from authentic sources. I mean if there are 5 words in a verse, I would like to write the English meaning next to the Arabic word and then paste the next Arabic word and write the English translation with it and so on.. (a word for word translation is what I mean)...

Jazakallah...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
UmmSqueakster
09-14-2006, 06:36 PM
:w:

I am not sure if this is exactly what you want, but this site gives a word for word translation. It's in pdf though, so you probably can't copy and paste from it.

Dr. Jawad
09-14-2006, 07:08 PM
Jazakallah sister....that is excellent! As a matter of fact, I am doing that same project but I still need to know if any brothers and sisters know if I can paste the Arabic text...That site won't allow me to do so..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.