Muslimgirl01
09-14-2006, 07:18 PM
:sl:
How do you post pictures in the forums?
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
DaNgErOuS MiNdS
09-14-2006, 07:22 PM
Right click on the image, go properties on the toolbox and copy the URL adress then past the url [IMG]inbetweenhere[/IMG]

Woodrow
09-14-2006, 07:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
Right click on the image, go properties on the toolbox and copy the URL adress then past the url

That will work, however that is hot-linking to another person's image hosting account. It is best to upload the image to your own image host first and then use that URL. A google search will show numerous free image hosting accounts. For the free ones I favor Photo bucket and image shack.
Although many people do not mind if you hot link, some people are on accounts with very small band width and if too many people hot link their band width will be used up for the month and all of the pictures the person has hosted will turn into red X's until the new month starts for them.

I use a paid account because it gives me unlimited bandwidth each month, so I don't get bothered if people hot link to mine.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!