/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Manchester University

youngsister
09-14-2006, 08:41 PM
:sl: I am looking to go there Ishallah, I dont really know much about the city though, do many muslims live there?..Any feedback would be really appreciated. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kamilah
09-14-2006, 09:48 PM
:sl:

Sister, Manchester is full of Muslims Masha'Allah....but beware of the Brel mosques which are located near the uni's.

you will inshaAllah meet lots of Muslimah's, wilmslow rd has many Halal food outlets, there are a few islamic bookshops.

beware of cash machines fraudsters hang around a lot!

and dont hang about rusholme late...its rough.

:w:

youngsister
09-14-2006, 09:56 PM
Thanks sis :) I be living in Old trafford, kinda rough area apparently but oh well lol again thanx

Sum-Muslim-Gal
09-17-2006, 11:07 AM
manchester cool i'l b going there inshaallah 1nce i've finshed ma last yr in college:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummah
09-25-2006, 04:11 PM
Asalaamualaikum

yep as the sisters above said, manchester is cool! my campus is on oxford road too,(which turns into wilmslow road..the famous curry mile) both these roads are jam packed with halal food places (i think 95% are halal food outlets). manchester uni is like a 5-10 minute bus ride down to wilmslow road.

there's mosques on every corner as the sis above said too

and yepp.. mashAllah u just cant get away from the muslims in mancester.. theyre everywhere!!

btw.. old trafford really isnt all that rough. depends where in old trafford i suppose.. but alot of trafford is nice too.

if u're ever lost or need any advice on places to go.. or anything really.. u can send me a PM anytime u want and i have no issues with helping you about the city =)

Sum-Muslim-Gal
09-25-2006, 07:00 PM

yup sis how can u get away 4rm all da hala foood....hhmmmhhh....:)

i'l b goin 2 man met uni inshaAllah disbury campus!!! mayb...or da man city 1...o salford o huderfield!!...hmmm cnt mke my mind up ...lol

yup big up 2 manchesta tis cool der...ul love...

SHAH G
09-25-2006, 08:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kamilah

Sister, Manchester is full of Muslims Masha'Allah....but beware of the Brel mosques which are located near the uni's.

you will inshaAllah meet lots of Muslimah's, wilmslow rd has many Halal food outlets, there are a few islamic bookshops.

beware of cash machines fraudsters hang around a lot!

and dont hang about rusholme late...its rough.

WOTS WRONG WITH THE BREL MOSQUES

Kamilah
09-25-2006, 10:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SHAH G
WOTS WRONG WITH THE BREL MOSQUES
err...Bid'ah....unislamic rituals...etc etc.

i hope you are not offended, if you are then i am sorry, please forgive me...:hiding: its the blessed month of ramadhaan.

SHAH G
09-26-2006, 11:41 AM
brevily is jus name of the town i'm brevily and you call bidah well wot can we say atleast we have more love for the prophet and well i hope i didn't offend you but it's true wot are you

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.