/* */

PDA

View Full Version : when is the last 3rd of the nite?

lolwatever
09-15-2006, 12:34 PM
salamz

when is it the last 3rd of the night (when allah descends n accepts dua) :?

is there like a SI time frame for that? or atleast a period where its definately considered 2 b the last 3rd of nite... :?

jazaks :D
tc salamz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-15-2006, 12:39 PM
:sl:

I have heard in a few lectures that you count the hours from Maghrib to Fajr, and divide the time into 3 segments. The third segment is the last third of the night. Heres an awesome lecture:

In the middle of the night by Muhammad AlShareef:

http://splitmoon.com.au/audio/smy/night.wma

[Right click, Save Link As/Save Target As]

:w:

learningislam
09-15-2006, 01:02 PM
:salamext:

format_quote Originally Posted by Ähmed

I have heard in a few lectures that you count the hours from Maghrib to Fajr, and divide the time into 3 segments. The third segment is the last third of the night.
I read the same . I read it in the FAQ of Azan software...a software which gives you exact time for azaan as well as you can listen to the azaan too.

I hope that helps, brother.

:wasalamex

lolwatever
09-16-2006, 01:20 AM
^
^^

jazakum allah khayr :) really appreciate it :D

take care salamz

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chaste
10-31-2007, 09:45 PM
:sl:can someone plz tel me what time or when the 3rd part of the night is? jazakhallakhair

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-31-2007, 09:57 PM
:sl:

Threads Merged.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.