/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Earning $25 per hour easily

Abdul-Raouf
09-17-2006, 05:05 PM
What would you prefer, a work-at-home job for $1 per hour or a job that requires you to go to a place which is a little far from your house but the pay is $25 per hour? I would choose the $25 per hour job. Everyone who is able bodied will also gladly accept the $25 per hour offer. After all, we go out of our homes to work anyway.

A person who offers salah in his house will only get 1 reward for it. But a person who goes to the Masjid and offers the prayer will get 25 to 27 times more rewards! Unfortunately, many of us have decided to earn less when it comes to the matters of the hereafter. Allah Ta'ala will grant us something great in Jannah (Paradise) for each and every good deed that we perform in this world. So, we should put more effort in decorating our Jannah than decorating our homes in this world.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
therebbe
09-17-2006, 11:55 PM
But does the Quran not encourage women to pray at home?

IbnAbdulHakim
09-18-2006, 09:27 AM
jazakAllah khair

therebbe i dont kno the answer to that question but i do know that during the time of the prophet saws women used to pray in congregation with the men at the back row as it was segregated.

Allahu Allam

:peace:

therebbe
09-21-2006, 01:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mazed
jazakAllah khair

therebbe i dont kno the answer to that question but i do know that during the time of the prophet saws women used to pray in congregation with the men at the back row as it was segregated.

Allahu Allam

Men and women in Judaism pray in different sections (example: a mekhitza or wall on wheels moved in between to divide up, but women are encouraged to come to prayers.)

But I have heard numerous times women should not go to the Masjid. Yet, is going to the Masjid not rewarding in your religion, therefore, not giving women as much rewards (like the $25)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
09-21-2006, 09:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by therebbe
But I have heard numerous times women should not go to the Masjid. Yet, is going to the Masjid not rewarding in your religion, therefore, not giving women as much rewards (like the $25)

i dont kno whos saying this therebbe but perhaps there is too much mixing and there maybe good reasons to why the women are discouraged HOWEVER it should never be overlooked that

The prophet saws encouraged women to attend the masjid.

However im not a scholar, and i cant perfectly interpret hadith so i'll check it up for you and get back to you inshaAllah.

Umu 'Isa
09-21-2006, 11:35 AM
Hi therebbe,
There is no doubt that a woman’s prayer in her house is better for her than praying in the mosque, as is indicated by the Sunnah of the Prophet (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him). He said: "Do not prevent your women from going to the mosque, even though their houses are better for them."(Reported by Abu Dawud in al-Sunan, Baab maa jaa’a fee khurooj al-nisaa’ ilaa’l-masjid: Baab al-tashdeed fee dhaalik. See also Saheeh al-Jaami‘, no. 7458).
source

Snowflake
09-21-2006, 12:38 PM
What about the original question? I'd prefer to work from home as long as my bills got paid. More money isn't worth the stress of commuting.

Samee
09-22-2006, 12:20 AM
:sl:

It was an analogy. Don't take it literally- a point was being made by that question.

Abdul-Raouf
11-14-2006, 01:15 PM
[QUOTE=Ladee_Maryam;494945]

You are right....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.