/* */

PDA

View Full Version : www.globalmessage.co.nr

bronumba1
09-18-2006, 10:38 PM
:sl:
you can get almost any nasheeds in English, Arabic and Urdu + Quran recitation here:

www.globalmessage.co.nr

i've tried its cool :w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ubaidah
09-18-2006, 10:40 PM
Great site. Thanks so much.

bronumba1
09-18-2006, 11:27 PM
no probs i see that your a non muslim :? im saying this cause....:D

bronumba1
09-19-2006, 03:05 PM
lol when i posted this i thought you guy's will acutally check it out :giggling: looks like i've been dooped ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ishkabab
09-19-2006, 04:31 PM
nice site bro..JazakAllah

bronumba1
09-19-2006, 05:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ishkabab
nice site bro..JazakAllah
no probs
:)

SistaHH
09-19-2006, 09:12 PM
Jazakhallah Khair for the link- nice site

Najiullah
09-19-2006, 09:47 PM
jazakAllah great link

The Ruler
09-23-2006, 01:51 PM

i was actually lukin 4 asite lyk dat :happy: n tnx 2 Allah n u 2 dat iv found it :D:D:D:D:D:D
but it wudda been betta if i cudda sownloaded em :)

:w:

jzcasejz
09-23-2006, 02:26 PM

JZK For That Link...It's Great...:D

format_quote Originally Posted by +*Glacier*+
but it wudda been betta if i cudda sownloaded em :)
Well There Is A Way Of Finding The Links Of The Source Files On Mozilla Firefox...You Can Try That Out If U Really Want Them Nasheeds...Or Just Say The Nasheed Names And I'll Individually Get The Links...

The Ruler
09-23-2006, 02:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
Well There Is A Way Of Finding The Links Of The Source Files On Mozilla Firefox...You Can Try That Out If U Really Want Them Nasheeds...Or Just Say The Nasheed Names And I'll Individually Get The Links...
il let u kno wen ma brains strt wrkin insha'allah :D:D

Name
09-24-2006, 12:40 PM
Yes fantastic site JazzakAllah Khair, ^ same here i was looking for something like that a site full of nasheeds etc

cool site :peace: :awesome: :bravo: :ace: :clever: :thumbs_up

Name
09-25-2006, 02:21 PM
one request bronumba1 or anyone how do you download stuffs????:?

bronumba1
09-29-2006, 03:05 PM
well get in contact wth the admin of the site

edil
09-29-2006, 05:02 PM
Jazakallahu Khayr for the beneficail site.

Name
09-29-2006, 05:44 PM
yeah i know its cool innit! ;)

*love4isl@m*
09-29-2006, 10:17 PM
:salaam:

Jazakallah Qairan, Great site!!!
Thnx 4 sharin... :)

rania2820
10-07-2006, 10:04 PM
shukuran for the link.

bronumba1
10-09-2006, 10:04 PM
a new introduction to islam link has been added to the site by the admin of it its cool check it out

'Abd al-Baari
10-29-2006, 01:17 PM
some great sites bro, jazakallah

H@fiz Aziz
05-02-2007, 02:42 PM
suspended

Name
05-03-2007, 02:14 PM
^^
no they have moved their site to www.globalmessage.co.nr

from the previous place and also have redesigned the whole site - masha'Allaah it looks fantastic now the best site around really:)

bronumba1
06-18-2007, 04:10 PM
Assalam'wa'laycum (Peace be upon you).

The Islam: Global Message site has been under further development and we at islam: Global Message are proud to announce Al'ham'dulliah the addition of the Hadith section, the Multimedia section - on the life of the prophet muhammad (peace be upon him) also the site now has a childrens zone, where not only educational games can be played but also it is a learning zone where you can print out arabic letters, ideal for learning how to write arabic letters, amongst this, there are other activities for young hearts, of which moving your mouse over the arabic alphabets allows you to see what these alphabets stand for in the arabic reading activity.

Hadith Section of Islam: Global Message

The Hadith, in Islam, is second in authority only to the Qur'an. The Hadith is a record of the Holy Prophet Muhammad(Peace Be Upon Him)'s life, actions, and deeds. A saying in the Hadith is called a sunnah. These sunnah were transmitted by word of mouth down through the centuries having been memorized by subsequent Muslims.

The Hadith fall into two categories, "Hadith qudsi (sacred Hadith) in which God Himself is speaking in, as it were, a complementary revelation through the Prophet, and hadith sharif (noble Hadith), the Holy Prophet(Peace Be Upon Him)'s own acts and utterances."

The Hadith are important because they elucidate many areas not very clear in the Qur'an.

Alhumdullilah we have been able to provide these Hadiths to you in electronic format. Please feel free to look them over and take whatever you need.

Multimedia section on the life of the prophet (peace be upon him).
Here you can watch documentaries, movies/animated movies.
***There is also a unique timeline of the life of the prophet (peace be upon him), which is interactive, allowing you to relive the life story in detail, ONLY ON ISLAM: GLOBAL MESSAGE****

If you would like to see different resourses or more resourses added to the islam: Global Message site then, please mention the desired feature you would like to see in the site, on the thread entitled "feature request for the site", which is up on the forum [Islam: Global Message Site] under the comment and sugestion forum

Visit it here: www.globalmessage.co.nr

www.globalmessage.co.nr
www.islam.forumwise.com - the forum Islam: Global Message Forum join it today!

bronumba1
06-18-2007, 04:11 PM
Assalam'wa'laycum (Peace be upon you).

The Islam: Global Message site has been under further development and we at islam: Global Message are proud to announce Al'ham'dulliah the addition of the Hadith section, the Multimedia section - on the life of the prophet muhammad (peace be upon him) also the site now has a childrens zone, where not only educational games can be played but also it is a learning zone where you can print out arabic letters, ideal for learning how to write arabic letters, amongst this, there are other activities for young hearts, of which moving your mouse over the arabic alphabets allows you to see what these alphabets stand for in the arabic reading activity.

Hadith Section of Islam: Global Message

The Hadith, in Islam, is second in authority only to the Qur'an. The Hadith is a record of the Holy Prophet Muhammad(Peace Be Upon Him)'s life, actions, and deeds. A saying in the Hadith is called a sunnah. These sunnah were transmitted by word of mouth down through the centuries having been memorized by subsequent Muslims.

The Hadith fall into two categories, "Hadith qudsi (sacred Hadith) in which God Himself is speaking in, as it were, a complementary revelation through the Prophet, and hadith sharif (noble Hadith), the Holy Prophet(Peace Be Upon Him)'s own acts and utterances."

The Hadith are important because they elucidate many areas not very clear in the Qur'an.

Alhumdullilah we have been able to provide these Hadiths to you in electronic format. Please feel free to look them over and take whatever you need.

Multimedia section on the life of the prophet (peace be upon him).
Here you can watch documentaries, movies/animated movies.
***There is also a unique timeline of the life of the prophet (peace be upon him), which is interactive, allowing you to relive the life story in detail, ONLY ON ISLAM: GLOBAL MESSAGE****

If you would like to see different resourses or more resourses added to the islam: Global Message site then, please mention the desired feature you would like to see in the site, on the thread entitled "feature request for the site", which is up on the forum [Islam: Global Message Site] under the comment and sugestion forum

Visit it here: www.globalmessage.co.nr

www.globalmessage.co.nr
www.islam.forumwise.com - the forum Islam: Global Message Forum join it today!

.:Mustapha:.
06-18-2007, 08:22 PM
Jazak'Allah Khair bro. I'll check it out & probably register on the forum. :D

Name
06-19-2007, 02:54 PM
mashaAllah the site is getting better and better in my opinion its the most beautiful site

Kittygyal
06-19-2007, 03:08 PM
salamualikum.
Humm... am i on that site?
Ma'assalama

bronumba1
06-19-2007, 04:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salamualikum.
Humm... am i on that site?
Ma'assalama
yeah you are remember me abd? go to the forum its cool and the site is fantastic aswell i just got that as an email

Kittygyal
06-19-2007, 04:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bronumba1
yeah you are remember me abd? go to the forum its cool and the site is fantastic aswell i just got that as an email
Salamualikum.
I only know one Abd and he knows who he is ma bro Abdullah who's on here but you Abd thats a new one :rollseyes
ma'assalama

bronumba1
06-19-2007, 04:35 PM
from islam.forumwise.com

Kittygyal
06-19-2007, 05:12 PM
from islam.forumwise.com
salamualikum.
Okay :exhausted
ma'assalama

bronumba1
06-19-2007, 08:09 PM
here www.islam.forumwise.com

Kittygyal
06-19-2007, 08:19 PM
Salamualikum.
Thank you Abd
Ma'assalama

bronumba1
06-19-2007, 08:33 PM

Kittygyal
06-19-2007, 08:35 PM
Salamualikum.
Abd that is confusing. I feel +o(
Ma'assalama

bronumba1
06-19-2007, 08:37 PM

bronumba1
06-19-2007, 08:37 PM
Whats Confusing???

Kittygyal
06-19-2007, 08:38 PM
Salamualikum.
Keep hosting the site :X Interesting
ma'assalama

bronumba1
06-19-2007, 08:38 PM
Its Not Mine!

Kittygyal
06-19-2007, 08:39 PM
Salamualikum.
The page. I mean where's games??
Ma'assalama

psst, sowiee can't be asked searching *tired*

Ibn Abi Ahmed

All links to that site can be posted in this thread from now on :)

Kittygyal
Its Not Mine!
Salamualikum.
Flex, i know it aint yours. Why you getting vexed for?
ma'assalama

bronumba1
06-19-2007, 08:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.
The page. I mean where's games??
Ma'assalama

psst, sowiee can't be asked searching *tired*
JUST CLICK ON THE LINK ON THE SITE WHERE YOU SEE THE IMAGE!

bronumba1
06-19-2007, 08:41 PM
anyway gotta go prayer now

bronumba1
06-20-2007, 12:51 PM
=bump=

Name
06-22-2007, 02:03 PM
Excellent site mashaAllaah may allaah reward the people

Name
07-02-2007, 04:04 PM
Shaykh Hamza Yusuf: The life of the prophet (salla'hu'alihi'wa'salam) listen to the full lecture on the site www.globalmessage.co.nr

Name
07-21-2007, 01:56 PM
bump

m102313
07-22-2007, 01:08 PM
How comes the forum does not work on this site, when i clicked on the forums page it did not direct me to the forums.

abu-abderrahman
07-23-2007, 04:33 PM
I checked the site. it seems good. but in deed I've noticed you belong to one kind of the many Sufi orders.... I don't know which one is good ? in deed all of them are astray.

Haidar_Abbas
07-25-2007, 04:23 PM
:sl: jizakAllahu khayr

Dynasty
07-25-2007, 05:33 PM
Thanks for the site.

yagmur*sy
08-13-2007, 01:34 PM
thanks

bronumba1
08-20-2007, 12:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by moabubaker
How comes the forum does not work on this site, when i clicked on the forums page it did not direct me to the forums.
you than have to click on the image that appears on the middle of the page

imranpatel
10-18-2007, 04:07 PM
thanks for sharing the sites..

great site you may want to submit it to www.theislamicdirectory.com for better search engine traffic and ranking.

Imran

bronumba1
10-21-2007, 06:46 PM
jazzakaLLAH

globalmessage
11-30-2007, 03:28 PM
im fana on there...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!