/* */

PDA

View Full Version : AOA!!!! -> fuzalert is here...

fuzalert
06-12-2005, 10:26 PM
:sl:
My name fazaan.. but i liked to be called fuz.. I am willing to learn more about this islamic community....... anyway please reply to my forum brothers and sisters.... someone please show me around in this website.. i am new.b:shade:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-12-2005, 10:30 PM

Welcome to LI :D

fuzalert
06-12-2005, 10:58 PM
Jazak Allah!

Ra`eesah
06-12-2005, 11:08 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Ya Hala Marhaba to Li here is a Nasheed to welcome you! :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
fuzalert
06-12-2005, 11:09 PM
aoa and Jazak Allah for the nasheed

Muhammad
06-12-2005, 11:20 PM

Welcome to LI dear brother fuz...I hope you will learn much about Islaam while you are here and that you will also have many beneficial things to share with us Insha'Allaah.

It may seem daunting at first, but feel free to browse around the forum. I am sure you will get the hang of things very soon.

As a quick guide, go to the Halal Fun section if you want to read some jokes, riddles, or if you are brave then perhaps you can participate in our Qur'an Challenge! (You don't really need to be brave!!)

If you want to share with us about your education experiences, including what school/college you go to, see Education Issues - you can also discuss exams and revision.

If you want to read Islamic articles and the like, please visit Basics of Islam.You will fing many issues discussed such as importance of Salah, Qur'an and the relation between Islam and Science as well as many other amazing facts.

We have a Biographies Section where you can read the stories of many many Companions and Islamic Scholars Alhamdulillah.

If you feel poetic, go to the Poetry section - no need to say any more!

Last of all, anything in between goes in the General section. So all in all, we have a vast amount of topics to view, ranging from the likes of 'zAK's Corner' to 'Imaams of the Haramain'. I think it was something like 2000 threads the last time I saw (a thread is a topic under one of the main sections)!

I am sure you already knew most of that, but just so you know :)

fuzalert
06-12-2005, 11:28 PM
Jazak Allah VERY VERY VERY MUCH Muhammed!

BlissfullyJaded
06-13-2005, 12:38 AM

Welcome to LI brother. InshaAllah your stay here will be beneficial. :)

Happy posting! :D

fuzalert
06-13-2005, 01:24 AM
Jazak allah.. i am sure it would be beneficial

Muhammad
06-13-2005, 11:16 AM
:sl: No that was being mentioned in the 'summary' - I was mentioning any 2 threads from anywhere....hope that makes sense.

No problem br. Fuzz -Barakallahu feek.

S_87
06-13-2005, 11:21 AM

:welcome: brother :)

Muhammad
06-13-2005, 11:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

btw add a bookmark to this post of urs :
http://www.load-islam.com/forums/sho...46&postcount=6
it may hv taken u looooooooooong to compose it :)

u can use it for others too :p
Lol, yes I was thinking I could use it for others too... maybe even add some useful links next time Insha'Allaah. Btw...I don't think I can bookmark it...but doesn't matter. I'll just remember 'fuzz' Insha'Allaah. Or I'll just ask you where it was :)

Pinkrose
06-13-2005, 02:54 PM

Welcome to LI bro!!
hope you enjoy your stay and benefit a lot!! :thumbs_up

:w:

fuzalert
06-13-2005, 08:35 PM
aoa

Far7an
06-13-2005, 08:48 PM
Assalamu 'alaikum

Welcome to LI

We hope you enjoy your stay and benefit from it InshaAllah :)

farhana
06-14-2005, 04:23 PM

:welcome:

sistajannah
06-14-2005, 08:52 PM
Assalaamu Alaykum
welcome akhi

fuzalert
06-15-2005, 08:24 PM
I am quite certain that i will benefit from here, jazakalla for the greetings

Ansar Al-'Adl
06-15-2005, 10:28 PM
:sl: and welcome to the forum, May Allah swt make your stay most beneficial.

Halima
06-16-2005, 06:36 AM

welcome to the forum have a nice stay with us inshallah

fuzalert
06-21-2005, 09:31 PM
alot of good beneficial things are in this site.. jazakallah for your reply, and help.

أحمد
06-23-2005, 10:23 AM
:D Welcome to LI Islamic Forum . . . Have Halal Fun @ http://www.islamicboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25 :D And learn at the same time Insha-Allah . . . :p CLICK WELCOME TO LISTEN TO YOUR WELCOME NASHEED . . . ;)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!