/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I cannot elaborate

Ameeratul Layl
09-21-2006, 12:16 PM
:sl:

People I cannot elaborate how important salah is ESPECIALLY when one is studying.

Let me tell you something. Since I started college A2 studies, my mom was continuously telling me about people at her University who always used to pray on time and always used to earn distinctions.

'Yes, okay mom.' was always my reply.

One day (not so long ago), I just had this urge to pray. So, I did.

Again, whilst I was studying, I heard the azan clock and thought: ' OOh, its prayer time.' I prayed.
Evere since that day of WANTING to pray, I have felt so much more calmer about things. i always ask Allah to make my studies easier for me...etc.

Yesterday, I sat and tried to understand Geometry. I sat till 11pm and eventually became tired. I closed my eyes in bed and began reading Darood Sharif followed by ayatul kursi. In my heart whilst reading darood shareef, I asked one last time for Allah to make my studies easier for me.

This morning, I went down and was about to tell my mom about MY dream but she stopped me and told me about hers. Someone in white clothing came to her in her dreams and told her to tell me to practise linear equations and quadratics. My mom knows nothing about Maths to that extent, so she could not have made it up. The night before I was brushing up on linear equations which was the booklet BEFORE Geometry.

See? Allah is so Merciful! There must be a VERY GOOD reason and Allah Knows why!

I probably should not have told you what happened but this is my way of saying: Remember Allah at ALL times and HE WILL help you!

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
09-21-2006, 12:18 PM
Wowwwwwwwww! Masha'Allah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! brap brap :D :D :D

Ghazi
09-21-2006, 12:22 PM

Actually it's good to share good dreams it's the bad one's you spit on your left side three times and keep to your self.

Ameeratul Layl
09-21-2006, 12:45 PM
salam,

Yes, sis Aalimah, my impression was more to do with tears. I am so happy!
JazakAllah, br ghazi.

wasalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AceOfHearts
09-21-2006, 01:53 PM
Assalamu alaikum.

Those who pray and put their trust in Allah without any doubt, they are the ones Allah helps:

“Remember when two groups of you were about to lose heart and God protected them – let the believers put their trust in God – God helped you at Badr when you were very weak” [Qur’an 3:122-123]

All people should know that success is from Allah. Whether one bears this fact in mind or not, Allah may well give success regardless. However, the one who thought about this often, is the one who will have more to his side on the day of judgement.

Peace.

Ameeratul Layl
09-21-2006, 07:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Companion
Assalamu alaikum.

All people should know that success is from Allah. Whether one bears this fact in mind or not, Allah may well give success regardless. However, the one who thought about this often, is the one who will have more to his side on the day of judgement.

Peace.

True!

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!