/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Imaams of the Haram'ain - Part VI

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19

Al-Hanbali
05-31-2007, 11:26 PM
:salamext:

Where is Sheikh Muhsin al-Qasim. He doesnt usually lead prayers besides taraweeh and sometimes jummah. Masha'ALLAH a beautiful recitor. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
05-31-2007, 11:30 PM
:sl:

I think he leads Salatul Zuhr (was leading when i was there) which is a real shame cause Mashallah he has a great voice

Pureyemeni
05-31-2007, 11:33 PM
yea,Sh.Abdul-Mohsin Mohammed Al-Qasim,has a beautiful voice,masha'Allah him and Sh.Abdul Bary Awad At-Thubayti are awesome when they lead together,i hope it happens this ramadan,insha'Allah. I cant believe either that he doesnt lead any salats,also i cant believe Sh.Thubayti didnt lead taraweeh.

Al-Hanbali
05-31-2007, 11:50 PM

Yh Sheikh Thubaytee didnt lead taraweeh last year but he laed tahajjud.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pureyemeni
05-31-2007, 11:54 PM
Asalamu Alaykum

yeah Sh.Thubayti's recitation is just too great masha'Allah. I want him to lead 1428 Madinah Taraweeh,insha'Allah. Also I want Sh.Al-Qasim to make the Khatm-ul-Quran dua,that would be great,and Sh.Shuraim to make the khatm dua in Makkah,Insha'Allah,i cant wait till ramadan. if this happens,it would be the best ramadan for me,lol. May Allah make it happen,ameen.

Ma'asalama.

Pureyemeni
06-01-2007, 12:06 AM
Here is a recitation of Sh.Thubayti when he lead that yr in Makkah. its sura fatiha,he cries in it,its soo emotional:cry: :cry: ,subhan'Allah. a brother gave it to me. The Quality is great,but there are some sounds in the middle.

http://www.4shared.com/file/17032044...ingFatiha.html

jzcasejz
06-01-2007, 09:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pureyemeni
Also I want Sh.Al-Qasim to make the Khatm-ul-Quran dua,that would be great
^ Yep, you said it...you the MAN Bro! :D That'd be awesome if he does though...but most likely...if Shk. Hudhaify isn't doing the Dua..it'll probably be Shk. Hussayn al-Shaykh.

One confusing thing was that, I think 2 years ago Shk. Hussayn al-Shaykh done the Khutum Dua in Madinah and the very next year Shk. Hudhaify done the Khutum Dua. Confusing eh?

And JazakAllaah Khayr for the Shk. Thubaity recitation. :)

'Abd al-Baari
06-01-2007, 10:14 AM

Assalamu Alaykum

Yh Sheikh Hussain Al Sheikh did do the Khatmul Quran dua and Sheikh Huthaify did it last year...maybe he wasn't feeling too well (Allahu A'lam)

Anyways Sheikh Huthaify gave a small talk before the dua about Tahajjud and Ramadhan etc
Heres the vid
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...3Agoogle.co.uk

'Abd al-Baari
06-01-2007, 11:23 AM

Sheikh Sudais pis from bro Najiullah's blog (www.haramainreordings.blogspot.com)

'Abd al-Baari
06-01-2007, 11:39 AM

http://haramainrecordings.blogspot.c...iday%20Khutbah

Todays Khutbah

Masjid e Faisal
Sheikh Sudais

Makkah
Sheikh Humaid

Madinah
Sheikh Thubaity

mizan_aliashraf
06-01-2007, 05:36 PM
Asalamu Alaykum

yeah Sh.Thubayti's recitation is just too great masha'Allah. I want him to lead 1428 Madinah Taraweeh,insha'Allah. Also I want Sh.Al-Qasim to make the Khatm-ul-Quran dua,that would be great,and Sh.Shuraim to make the khatm dua in Makkah,Insha'Allah,i cant wait till ramadan. if this happens,it would be the best ramadan for me,lol. May Allah make it happen,ameen.

Ma'asalama.
Salam
sheikh Shuraim has only done the khatam dua once. It was 1422 (2001) in the haram. He gives the honour to sheikh Sudais due to the fact that sheikh Sudais has been in the haram the longest. Also, sheikh Shuraim says he fears for his sincerity when he makes dua in salah when people are behind him so he avoids it as much as possible. I know this because i have some friends who are his students and they asked him.
It would be nice though.
Wassalam

haaris195
06-01-2007, 05:41 PM
salam brother, thanks for the comment, does any 1 have his finishing dua of 2001? I think that Sheikh Talib should read taraweeh mashallah he has a very nice voice

'Abd al-Baari
06-01-2007, 06:14 PM

It was posted a while back..i'll try and find it :)

haaris195
06-01-2007, 08:55 PM
thanks brother

'Abd al-Baari
06-01-2007, 09:08 PM

I've found the link but it doesn't seem to work for me anymore
It may work for others though :)
http://www.equran.net/ramadan/shuraim-duaa.mp3

Al-Hanbali
06-01-2007, 09:19 PM

Nope its not wrking for me either. I think it may have been taken down from that site. Which dua is it anyway?

haaris195
06-01-2007, 09:22 PM
yea brother it doesnt work for me either...
i think they should let all the imams lead in taraweeh lyk 4 salaats each or something as there are 5 of them...

'Abd al-Baari
06-01-2007, 09:26 PM

Yh they could do that but Sheikh Subayyil, Sheikh Humaid and Sheikh Khayyat are quite old now so i think it would be hard for them to lead taraweeh
(Allahu A'lam)

i'll try and find another link to the dua :)
bro Ibn-Muhammad its the Khatmul Quran Dua..i think it was in 2001 but i'm not too sure

'Abd al-Baari
06-01-2007, 09:39 PM

I'm still looking for the dua but this is a clip from a dua that Sheikh Shuraim made once on the 27th of Ramadhan

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgnwb_shuraim-dua-1423

webcoran
06-02-2007, 02:56 AM

Shaykh Budayr led Salat al Fajr at Madina (I missed a part of first rak'a [sorry], but second rak'at was great, very emotional at end) Soorat al Mujadala.

:w:

'Abd al-Baari
06-02-2007, 08:07 AM

Dua by Sheikh Sudais in Pakistan

Media Tags are no longer supported

check the ending..its great! :D:D

al Amaanah
06-02-2007, 09:47 AM
^ Masha Allah! Jazak Allahu khairan akhi.

jzcasejz
06-02-2007, 11:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by haaris195
salam brother, thanks for the comment, does any 1 have his finishing dua of 2001? I think that Sheikh Talib should read taraweeh mashallah he has a very nice voice
According to Shk. Shuraym's site...this is the Du'a made at the end of Tarweeh 2001: http://shuraim.net/data/video/shuraim-duaa-khatm.swf

sudais1
06-02-2007, 03:47 PM
hahahahahahahaha sheikh sudais has a good sense of humor. lol hahaha that was hilarious. u could even hear him laugh. MashaAllah the dua was great.

'Abd al-Baari
06-02-2007, 04:16 PM

lol i know :D:D
It shows that even though they have so much iman, taqwa and a high status they still treat people in a good way and have a sense of humour

webcoran
06-02-2007, 08:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah2907

Dua by Sheikh Sudais in Pakistan

check the ending..its great! :D:D
Can someone tell me what Shaykh Sudays says exactely at ending , i don't understand ?

'Abd al-Baari
06-02-2007, 09:06 PM

He says..
'Bakistan Zindabad..Bakistan Zindabad..Mulkatul Arabiyah Wa Saudiah Wa Bakistan Zindabad...Shukrahn..Jazakumallahu Khair'

Bakistan = Pakistan (no 'p' in arabic)
Zindabad which i think means for life

I think he said this in a lighthearted way and as a joke becuase earlier on people were shouting Imam -e- Ka'aba Zindabad

Its sort of a custom over there i think

Allahu A'lam

S_87
06-02-2007, 09:12 PM

yeh basically he was saying long live pakistan because they were saying it when he entered

M.B
06-02-2007, 09:26 PM
Has anyone recorded the last salah's that sheikh sudais led in pakistan.

webcoran
06-02-2007, 10:22 PM

He says..
'Bakistan Zindabad..Bakistan Zindabad..Mulkatul Arabiyah Wa Saudiah Wa Bakistan Zindabad...Shukrahn..Jazakumallahu Khair'

Bakistan = Pakistan (no 'p' in arabic)
Zindabad which i think means for life

I think he said this in a lighthearted way and as a joke becuase earlier on people were shouting Imam -e- Ka'aba Zindabad

Its sort of a custom over there i think

Allahu A'lam

Ok thanks akhi

'Abd al-Baari
06-02-2007, 10:49 PM

Some more Sudais pics

bro M.B check http://haramainrecordings.blogspot.c...0to%20Pakistan

BlissfullyJaded
06-03-2007, 05:28 AM

Just a correction...its al mamlakatul arabiyyah.... ;) That was very cool mashaAllah. lol

Also, are you sure that sheikh Shuraim did the Khatam dua in 2001? I mean there's nothing at all available from that year's Taraweeh, and its been spread so much that Sheikh Muhaisny did it that year, I've become doubtful that anyone besides Sheikh Sudais did it that year. And I also coulda sworn that a brother who lives in Jeddah and was in Makkah told us Sheikh Sudais did it...unless he got the names mixed up.

Btw, is this the same dua you'll are trying to link to of Sheikh Shuraim's?
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5p...-khatm-alquran

Pureyemeni
06-03-2007, 06:02 AM
Asalamu Alaykum

Yea ur correct,i think Sh.Shuraim didnt do the dua in 2001,im pretty sure too.As far as i know Sh.Shuraim never did Khatm-ul-Quran dua in Haram. He did it in Riyadh.

The link you gave for the dua video is the correct khatm-dua by shuraim,but it doesnt go with the video. i have full Khatm-dua by Shuraim on mp3. Insha'Allah i will post it later.

Wasalamu Alaykum

Hafiz_Idrees
06-04-2007, 06:11 AM
I remember King Abdullah Also said the same at the end of his speech way back in pakistan I guess... Bakistan Zandabaad ( not ZINDAbaad :P )

I wonder why shiekh Sudais is not shown on TV any more !!! I read in the paper he has extended his stay for 2 more days here...what is he exactly doing ???

Hafiz_Idrees
06-04-2007, 08:55 AM
I heard from brother najiullah that they are showing sudais on TV but nothing important going on...but he will post that

I wonder why its not important !

S_87
06-04-2007, 01:15 PM

najiullah has new vids look
http://haramainrecordings.blogspot.c...0to%20Pakistan

sudais1
06-05-2007, 12:59 AM
could someone translate the sheikh sudais inteview

sudais1
06-05-2007, 01:01 AM
does anyone realize the amount of hand gestures sheikh sudais uses lol

Sohrab
06-06-2007, 03:33 AM
Bro Webcoran! the madina fajr of 19th may by shaikh Hudaify is not working on your site. Can you send me an mp3, or may be correct the link, please?
JazakAllah
Link: http://www.islam-fr.com/modules/news...p?storyid=1682

'Abd al-Baari
06-06-2007, 07:13 AM

bro try www.haramainrecordings.blogspot.com

Hafiz_Idrees
06-06-2007, 09:04 AM
Sudais visiting murry...doing shoping...amazing...:D

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/hmib/

mizan_aliashraf
06-06-2007, 10:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jawharah

Just a correction...its al mamlakatul arabiyyah.... ;) That was very cool mashaAllah. lol

Also, are you sure that sheikh Shuraim did the Khatam dua in 2001? I mean there's nothing at all available from that year's Taraweeh, and its been spread so much that Sheikh Muhaisny did it that year, I've become doubtful that anyone besides Sheikh Sudais did it that year. And I also coulda sworn that a brother who lives in Jeddah and was in Makkah told us Sheikh Sudais did it...unless he got the names mixed up.

Btw, is this the same dua you'll are trying to link to of Sheikh Shuraim's?
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5p...-khatm-alquran

Salam
shaykh Muhaisny never made a dua in the haram. He never even led there. The dua that he became famour for and was arrested for was in a masjid in Makkah but not in the haram. And I am pretty sure it was shaykh Shuraim with the khatam dua in 2001. That was my 2nd year at Madinah university and I remember being in Makkah for Ramadan.
Wassalam

webcoran
06-06-2007, 12:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sohrab
Bro Webcoran! the madina fajr of 19th may by shaikh Hudaify is not working on your site. Can you send me an mp3, or may be correct the link, please?
JazakAllah
Link: http://www.islam-fr.com/modules/news...p?storyid=1682
Assalamu 'alaykum Bro Sohrab. You've right and i don't know why now the video is not working.

So this is the mp3 :

http://blip.tv/file/get/Webcoran-2f20070519mad430.mp3

Wa salamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

'Abd al-Baari
06-06-2007, 02:37 PM

bro Hafiz Idrees please can you post the pics again because i can't find them on your page
they seem cool :D

Jazakallah Khair

BlissfullyJaded
06-06-2007, 08:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mizan_aliashraf
Salam
shaykh Muhaisny never made a dua in the haram. He never even led there. The dua that he became famour for and was arrested for was in a masjid in Makkah but not in the haram. And I am pretty sure it was shaykh Shuraim with the khatam dua in 2001. That was my 2nd year at Madinah university and I remember being in Makkah for Ramadan.
Wassalam
Wa alaikum asalaam,

Sorry for not being clear, but yeah I know that Sheikh Muhaisny never made the dua in the Masjid al Haram.

Anyways, given the fact that you were there in Makkah, I believe it more easily now. I'm sorry for expressing doubt...inshaAllah you understand why though...

'Abd al-Baari
06-06-2007, 08:29 PM

Does anyone know where i can find 2001/(1422 i think:?) taraweeh
Its the only one that is missing on nearly every site :cry:

Jazakallah

BlissfullyJaded
06-06-2007, 08:30 PM

Its not available on the internet. I think quite a few of us tried looking everywhere...

'Abd al-Baari
06-06-2007, 08:34 PM

Okay
Jazakallah Khair anwyays

Ma'sslama

Al-Hanbali
06-06-2007, 09:20 PM

Bro MST had that year recording on video, but unfortunately is only left with 1 night, I think. I'll see if I can get that insha'ALLAH.

Pureyemeni
06-06-2007, 11:33 PM
Asalamu Alaykum

I found a site where they sell different yrs of taraweeh from makkah and Madinah, and I saw a CD that is 29th night of 1422 taraweeh ,including the khatm-ul-Quran Dua. But it doesnt say who makes the dua. the site is in arabic. here is the linkhttp://www.altaowba.com/suby.php?parent=781

Also here are some suras by Sh.Shuraim from 1422 taraweeh:
http://www.shuraim.net/index.php?pg=shuraim-1422

Wasalamu Alaykum

Pureyemeni
06-07-2007, 04:15 AM
Asalamu 'Alaykum everyone

Sheikh Shuraim led fajr in Makkah and Sheikh Huthayfi in Madinah. Im verry surprised they both made duas in fajr salats. there is a Tufan(Storm) near Saudi Arabia. The storm hit the coast of Oman now its moving near Iran. OH ALLAH PREVENT THE STORM,OHH ALLAH PREVENT THE STORM,OH ALLAH FORGIVE US FOR OUR SINS,AMEEN THUMMA AMEEN. :cry: :cry:

Both Imams read Sura Haqqah,that sura contains some ayats of Tufan and etc.

Here are the links for both duas.
Duas by Sheikh Shuraim and Sheikh Huthayfi in Fajr Salats-Makkah and Madinah Fajr Dua

May Allah reward bro Najiullah for the recordings and his effort for such good work,ameen.

Wasalamu 'Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarkatu.

'Abd al-Baari
06-07-2007, 07:12 AM

Ameen thumma ameen to the dua :cry:

BlissfullyJaded
06-07-2007, 07:29 AM

SubhanAllah. Ameen to adiya. :cry:

Asalamu Alaykum

I found a site where they sell different yrs of taraweeh from makkah and Madinah, and I saw a CD that is 29th night of 1422 taraweeh ,including the khatm-ul-Quran Dua. But it doesnt say who makes the dua. the site is in arabic. here is the linkhttp://www.altaowba.com/suby.php?parent=781

Also here are some suras by Sh.Shuraim from 1422 taraweeh:
http://www.shuraim.net/index.php?pg=shuraim-1422

Wasalamu Alaykum
It doesn't say who did the dua...but the last surah recited by Sheikh Shuraim in 1422 was Surah Tariq, meaning that Sheikh Sudais would have taken the second half that night and also taken the Khatam al Quran dua. Wallahu a'lam.

Anyways, it doesn't really matter in the end who did the dua. Whoever did it was worthy of the honor. Please don't think I'm trying to argue or anything.

S_87
06-07-2007, 10:26 AM

^^ dont worry i thought it was sheikh sudais too. one thing i know for sure, he mentioned afghanistan in his duas once and then never again :( (in public that is)

jazakAllah khair for fajrs.

webcoran
06-07-2007, 10:54 AM
Asalamu 'Alaykum everyone

Sheikh Shuraim led fajr in Makkah and Sheikh Huthayfi in Madinah. Im verry surprised they both made duas in fajr salats. there is a Tufan(Storm) near Saudi Arabia. The storm hit the coast of Oman now its moving near Iran. OH ALLAH PREVENT THE STORM,OHH ALLAH PREVENT THE STORM,OH ALLAH FORGIVE US FOR OUR SINS,AMEEN THUMMA AMEEN. :cry: :cry:

Both Imams read Sura Haqqah,that sura contains some ayats of Tufan and etc.

Here are the links for both duas.
Duas by Sheikh Shuraim and Sheikh Huthayfi in Fajr Salats-Makkah and Madinah Fajr Dua

May Allah reward bro Najiullah for the recordings and his effort for such good work,ameen.

Wasalamu 'Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarkatu.
Jazakallah for information akhi, and ameen for the du'a.

'Abd al-Baari
06-07-2007, 07:11 PM

Sheikh Salih Al Talib and Sheikh Hussain Al Sheikh also made dua in Maghrib
Ameen to their duas

I think this is the first time i've heard Sheikh Salih Al Talibs Dua during Salah :)

Sheikh Al Sheikh mentioned countries by name in his dua such as Afhganistan and Lebanon

M.B
06-07-2007, 07:59 PM
Brother webcoran can you please download maghrib from madinah and isha from makkah and madinah.

afriend
06-07-2007, 08:09 PM

There was du'a made at every salah today, is there a risk of extreme weather heading for Makkah/Madinah?

Pureyemeni
06-07-2007, 10:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram

There was du'a made at every salah today, is there a risk of extreme weather heading for Makkah/Madinah?

I dont think the storm is going to hit makkah or madinah,Insha'Allah. Allahu Alim. The cyclone killed 20 people already. Ohh Allah prevent more deaths from the storm,Ohh Allah punish us here in this duniya,but Make our questioning easy after the death. ameen.

This is the first time i heard a dua by Sh.Talib,it was good dua. also Sh.Ale Shaykh did a excellent dua,masha'Allah.:)

Wasalamu Alaykum

zinedine
06-07-2007, 10:51 PM
very nice du'a of Sh.Ale Shaykh... Never heard du'a of him...I would like heard other du'a of him.
Amin of du'a

Sohrab
06-08-2007, 03:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by webcoran
Assalamu 'alaykum Bro Sohrab. You've right and i don't know why now the video is not working.

So this is the mp3 :

http://blip.tv/file/get/Webcoran-2f20070519mad430.mp3

Wa salamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

JazakAllah bro, you're doing a great job mashAllah. Keep it up.

'Abd al-Baari
06-08-2007, 07:08 AM

bro Zinedine
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...3Agoogle.co.uk

Dua e Khatmul Quran by Sheikh Al Sheikh

webcoran
06-08-2007, 09:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.B
Brother webcoran can you please download maghrib from madinah and isha from makkah and madinah.

Sorry to answer just now (I was just little busy this last days :-))...I think i've upload all salah now, so if some salah is missing, tell me in sha Allah.

format_quote Originally Posted by zinedine
very nice du'a of Sh.Ale Shaykh... Never heard du'a of him...I would like heard other du'a of him.
Amin of du'a
You can download all his du'as of last Ramadan at Madina here

(you can download just mp3, some problems with videos, i will fix it in sha Allah when i have time)

jzcasejz
06-09-2007, 10:21 AM
You can download all his du'as of last Ramadan at Madina here

(you can download just mp3, some problems with videos, i will fix it in sha Allah when i have time)
BarakAllaahu Feek Bro! Thanks so much! The quality is good...and the Taraweeh is just awesome. :thumbs_up

S_87
06-09-2007, 04:17 PM

sheikh shuraims leading maghrib. i cant remember the last time i seen sheikh shuraim lead maghrib!

'Abd al-Baari
06-09-2007, 04:21 PM

wow..Mashallah
He's reading end of Surah Infitar in 2nd Rakah

Mashallah Haram looks so beautiful! :)

haaris195
06-09-2007, 05:37 PM
yea this is the 1st tym in ages he's lead magrib

Abu Muslim
06-09-2007, 09:53 PM
Does anyone know where Abdullah Juhainy leads prayer with the exception of in the haram during ramadhan..and also, how old is he? Also, anyone know the age of Salih Talib and Budair?

haaris195
06-09-2007, 09:55 PM
Juhany leads in Masjid Cuba(Quba) in medina, shiekh talib is bout 32 and i aint too sure bout sheikh budair he's roughly the same age

'Abd al-Baari
06-09-2007, 10:00 PM

As far as i know Sheikh Budair is a little older than Sheikh Salih Al Talib...closer to 36
and Mashallah i thought Sheikh Talib was still in his mid/late twenties..he looks so young

Na7lah
06-09-2007, 11:49 PM

this is the first time i checked this thread out. it's soooooo looooooong
i still didnt watch the fajr salah today. i'll watch it later and see who's leading
inshallah

Ma'salamah

Abu Muslim
06-10-2007, 12:41 AM
Juhany leads in Masjid Cuba(Quba) in medina, shiekh talib is bout 32 and i aint too sure bout sheikh budair he's roughly the same age

As far as i know Sheikh Budair is a little older than Sheikh Salih Al Talib...closer to 36
and Mashallah i thought Sheikh Talib was still in his mid/late twenties..he looks so young
Jazak'Allah for that, do you know juhainys age? Someone told me he was 19 like 2 years ago.. *scratch*

Ajeeb, I didnt see juhainy lead when I went Madinah, maybe he wasnt there a few years back or was an alternative imam.

I too thought Salih Talib was in his 20's masha'Allah.

Na7lah
06-10-2007, 12:55 AM
"Ajeeb" johainy didnt lead for a long time, *scratch*
well according to my cousin Shuraim is leading today but i'm not really sure
i'll come back later to confirm

Na7lah
06-10-2007, 01:36 AM
Yup he was right
sh.shuraim is leading the fajr salah in masjid al-haram
i dont kno how he knew
i cant tell who is leading in madinah maybe som1 else can help

Al-Hanbali
06-10-2007, 01:56 AM

Its probably Sheikh Hudhayfi leading in Madinah.

BlissfullyJaded
06-10-2007, 02:08 AM

Sheikh Juhany is older than 21. He's been leading since 1999. He could be in his early 30s.

And Sheikh Taalib is 36.

Na7lah
06-10-2007, 02:26 AM

Sheikh Johany has a really nice voice
but i prefer shuraim and sudais

Abu Muslim
06-10-2007, 02:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah421
"Ajeeb" johainy didnt lead for a long time, *scratch*
Are you telling me its weird or asking me? *scratch*

format_quote Originally Posted by Jawharah

Sheikh Juhany is older than 21. He's been leading since 1999. He could be in his early 30s.

And Sheikh Taalib is 36.
Walaykum Salam,
Aah jazakAllah hu khair, I thought the brother might be wrong..

But didnt the budair/juhainy/sudais/shuraim combo only come into practice since like 2004ish?

Sheikh Johany has a really nice voice
but i prefer shuraim and sudais
masha'Allah he does, personally, I prefer Salah Bukhatir over all of them but out of the harmain qaris, I prefer Shuraim and Budair. Oh yea and Salih Talib when he is leading the taraweeh..

His taraweeh reciation is so different from his normal 5 salah reciation for some reason..

Na7lah
06-10-2007, 02:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Muslimah
Are you telling me its weird or asking me? *scratch*

masha'Allah he does, personally, I prefer Salah Bukhatir over all of them but out of the harmain qaris, I prefer Shuraim and Budair. Oh yea and Salih Talib when he is leading the taraweeh..

His taraweeh reciation is so different from his normal 5 salah reciation for some reason..
I'm just stating, i just copied your "Ajeeb", and *scratch* in your previos post:D

Hmm, Yeah i like Shiekh Salih Talib he has a good voice

maybe it's because it's ramadhan with more people and more ajar :?
Allahu Alam

Abu Muslim
06-10-2007, 02:46 AM
I'm just stating, i just copied your "Ajeeb", and *scratch* in your previos post:D

Hmm, Yeah i like Shiekh Salih Talib he has a good voice

maybe it's because it's ramadhan with more people and more ajar :?
Allahu Alam
lol, maybe that is the reason...he led the hajj salah aswell this year I think..

During taraweeh, he reads quicker and its much more free flowing compared to his slower recitations during fajr..

BlissfullyJaded
06-10-2007, 03:02 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Muslimah
But didnt the budair/juhainy/sudais/shuraim combo only come into practice since like 2004ish
Yeah, that did start in 2005. But Sheikh Juhany had been leading in Masjid Quba since 1998 I think, He was brought to Masjid al Nabawi first in 1999 to lead Taraweeh there that year.

Al-Hanbali
06-10-2007, 08:55 AM

Sheikh Abdul-Mushin al-Qasim

Source: http://haramainrecordings.blogspot.c...g-post_14.html

'Abd al-Baari
06-10-2007, 09:28 AM

Cool pics bro
There from his visit to our Jaame Mousqe in Blackburn :)
Jazakallah Khair

S_87
06-10-2007, 12:28 PM

^^ wasnt sheikh sudais supposed to come when they finished doing it up? <_<

'Abd al-Baari
06-10-2007, 12:36 PM

Yh he said that when he came last time
but they haven't completetly finished it yet

Inshallah soon

'Abd al-Baari
06-10-2007, 01:46 PM

Sheikh Sudais in Beijing, China:?

It says its form this Friday (08/06/07)

'Abd al-Baari
06-10-2007, 06:30 PM

Pictures of Imams of Haram

Does anyone know the names of any of the older Imams?

jzcasejz
06-10-2007, 06:42 PM
^ That video doesn't only show Imaams...shows alot of Shuyookh from Saudi in general.

BTW, one of the pics in that slideshow I done aaaages back...the one with Shk. Hudaify on the left and another Imaam on the right.

Anyways...they only showed Imaams like Shk. Subbayal (I think it was 'Umar bin Subbayal), Shk. Jaabir and Shk. Khulaify and the others like Shk. Sudais we all know anyways.

Pureyemeni
06-10-2007, 08:27 PM
Asalamu Alaykum

There are some scholars in that video, Like Late Shaykh Abdul-Aziz bin Baaz,and etc.

Can anyone please the picture of Sh.Humaid on minute 2:10 and picture of Sh.Shuraim at min 1:21 in good quality,JazakAllah Khayran.

Wasalamu 'Alaykum

'Abd al-Baari
06-10-2007, 08:38 PM

The vids not working anymore for me for some reason
but is it this pic of Sheikh Humaid that your after bro

Heres a more recent one

Pureyemeni
06-10-2007, 08:50 PM
Asalamu Alaykum

JazakAllah for the pics. The video is working for me,and the pic is different one in the video. anyways JazakAllah.

S_87
06-10-2007, 08:53 PM

looooool this pic is from like 1985!

he looks just the same!

Pureyemeni
06-10-2007, 09:00 PM
Asalamu Alaykum

lool,is that Sh.Sudais? where is that picture from? jazakAllah.

S_87
06-10-2007, 09:03 PM

hes in india

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?im...%3Den%26sa%3DN

afriend
06-10-2007, 09:06 PM

The vids not working anymore for me for some reason
but is it this pic of Sheikh Humaid that your after bro

OMG he looks exactly like my grandfather in that pic :coolious: masha'Allah lol...

Pureyemeni
06-10-2007, 09:07 PM
this is the first time i heard a imam going to India. I thought they would never go there. but MashAllah India has lot of muslims.

JazakAllah for sharing.

afriend
06-10-2007, 09:13 PM

hey did anybody realise that today is the second day in a row Sheikh Shuraim(HA) led all the jahri salaat :shade: this wont be forgotten :p

What is it with u people? Do I scare you or something? Or is it just fun to ignore me? :mmokay:

haaris195
06-10-2007, 10:07 PM
wot does jahri mean? whose leading zuhr and asr these days?

Pureyemeni
06-10-2007, 10:12 PM
Asalamu Alaykum

yeah i did realise he lead all the salats 2days in a row. Im so glad he did, I dont think he ever did that. I love Sh.Shuraim for sake of Allah.

Also bro,lol no one is ignoring you.

wasalamu alaykum

webcoran
06-10-2007, 10:22 PM

hey did anybody realise that today is the second day in a row Sheikh Shuraim(HA) led all the jahri salaat :shade: this wont be forgotten :p

What is it with u people? Do I scare you or something? Or is it just fun to ignore me? :mmokay:
Yes it's not often An imam lead all jahri sallat, especially, shaykh Shuraym.

@ haaris195 : Jahr mean aloud (so fajr, maghreb 'isha and not dohr and 'asr)

BlissfullyJaded
06-11-2007, 12:55 AM

Sheikh Shuraim has done that before, even two days in a row. ;) Can't remember the dates, but I remember him doing it. I also remember Sheikh Taalib and Sheikh Sudais doing it.

haaris195
06-11-2007, 02:11 PM
salaam bro's
www.haramainrecordings.blogspot.com
isnt working it says i need a blog invite
can bro can u invite me please (haaris195@gmail.com)
ws

'Abd al-Baari
06-11-2007, 07:08 PM

Sheikh Sudais is back in Makkah! :)
And led todays Maghrib and Isha..Mashallah

Ma'asslama

M.B
06-11-2007, 07:40 PM
When i went for umrah it was for 1week the led jahri salat and that was sheikh sudais,shuraim

madinah sheikh thubayti,

haaris195
06-11-2007, 09:22 PM
salam
y does sheikh khayaat, humaid, subayyal lead as much any more, these dayz its been shiekh shuraim and sudais mainly and a lil of shiekh talib

S_87
06-12-2007, 12:51 PM

^^^ sheikh saleh T and sheikh usamah will probably be leading the zuhr and asr prayers.

M.B
06-12-2007, 03:25 PM
sheikh shuraim and sudais lead alot when it is summer time

'Abd al-Baari
06-13-2007, 07:09 AM

Mashallah a great recitation by Sheikh Shuraim in todays Fajr :)
Surah Ahzab

sudais1
06-14-2007, 02:12 AM
Sheikh Sudais was in Beijing on the 8th of june for jummah??? i saw videos of it on youtube

Al-Hanbali
06-14-2007, 05:47 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by sudais1
Sheikh Sudais was in Beijing on the 8th of june for jummah??? i saw videos of it on youtube
Masha'ALLAH, post the vids bro. :)

'Abd al-Baari
06-14-2007, 06:51 AM

Yh he was Mashallah, i posted a video somewhere (pg 287 i think)

wizra
06-14-2007, 11:03 AM
as-salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullah brothers and sisters in Islam.

here are some CD Quality recordings of Saleh At-Taleb

http://audio.islamicnetwork.com/quran.php?reciterId=35

ftp://audio.islamicnetwork.com/quran/saleh_al_taleb

jzcasejz
06-14-2007, 11:54 AM
^ JazakAllaah Khayr for that link....that Surah al-Faatiha by him is classic. That was his old style similar to when he lead Taraweeh in 2003.

MashaAllaah...

'Abd al-Baari
06-14-2007, 03:54 PM

Jazakallah Khair for the links bro :)

Pureyemeni
06-14-2007, 09:23 PM

Masha'Allah,full sura kahf by Sh.Budair only.:)

Listen here at haramainblog.

http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...y-only-sh.html

webcoran
06-15-2007, 03:54 PM

Emotional khutba by shaykh Budayr (today)

S_87
06-15-2007, 08:15 PM

jazakAllah khair

such a lovely hadith he cried on :cry:

Abu huraira reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying Allah has mobile (squads) of angels, who have no other work (to attend to but) to follow the assemblies of Dhikr and when they find such assemblies in which there is Dhikr (of Allah) they sit in them and some of them surround the others with their wings till the space between them and the sky of the world is fully covered, and when they disperse (after the assembly of Dhikr is adjourned) they go upward to the heaven and Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, asks them although He is best informed about them: Where have you come from? They say: We come from Thine servants upon the earth who had been glorifying Thee (reciting Subhan Allah), uttering Thine Greatness (saying Allah o-Akbar) and uttering Thine Oneness (La ilaha ill Allah) and praising Thee (uttering al-Hamdu Lillah) and begging of Thee. Be would say: What do they beg of Me? They would say: They beg of Thee the Paradise of Thine. He (God) would say: Have they seen My Paradise? They said: No, our Lord. He would say: (What it would be then) if they were to see Mine Paradise? They (the angels) said: They seek Thine protection. He (the Lord) would say: Against what do they seek protection of Mine? They (the angels) would say: Our Lord, from the Hell-Fire. He (the Lord) would say: Have they seen My Fire? They would say: No. He (the Lord) would say: What it would be if they were to see My Fire? They would say: They beg of Thee forgiveness. He would say: I grant pardon to them, and confer upon them what they ask for and grant them protection against which they seek protection. They (the angels) would again say: Our Lord, there is one amongst them such and such simple servant who happened to pass by (that assembly) and sat there along with them (who had been participating in that assembly). He (the Lord) would say: I also grant him pardon, for they are a people the seat-fellows of whom are in no way unfortunate

Pureyemeni
06-15-2007, 11:09 PM
Jazak Allah for that beautiful hadith,masha'Allah its a great hadith.

wizra
06-16-2007, 12:52 AM
as-salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaah, brothers and sisters in Islam...

this is the Arabic/English Quran Set of Sudais and Shuraim with English from the Pickthall Translation

it is the same from DawahAcademy.com except this is 1 file per Surah.

ftp://audio.islamicnetwork.com/quran...m_and_english/

http://audio.islamicnetwork.com/quran.php?reciterId=36

Pureyemeni
06-16-2007, 12:56 AM
Asalamu alaykum
Masha'Allah brother,JazakAllah for doing such a beneficial thing. May Allah rewad you in this duniya and akhira. ameen.

Wasalamu alaykum

Al-Hanbali
06-16-2007, 12:25 PM

CD Quality:
Jummah Salaah - Sheikh Shuraim - 16/06/2007

Pureyemeni
06-17-2007, 12:15 AM
Asalamu Alaykum Wa rahmatullahi Wa Barkatu

JazakAllah for the beautiful recitation^ from jumuah salat brother:). Sh.Shuraim recited very beautifully.:thumbs_up

Also Sh.Sudais's isha salat on friday was just great,he finished sura kahf in Sh.Ali Jaber's style,masha'Allah. May Allah grant that great sheikh Jannah.ameen.

Ma'Salama.

'Abd al-Baari
06-17-2007, 10:29 AM

Sheikh Budair led Fajr today :)
Mashallah great recitation of Surah Haqqah

ژاله
06-17-2007, 11:10 AM
when did SS lead his last jumuah?

'Abd al-Baari
06-17-2007, 11:24 AM

Sheikh Shuraim led this Friday Mashallah
http://www.islam-fr.com/modules/news...p?storyid=1843

afriend
06-17-2007, 11:24 AM
He led This week :coolious:...With an awesome khutbah and beautiful recitation (As always)...

Does anybody have good quality for the khutbah?

------
06-17-2007, 11:55 AM

Will anyone have the english for the khutbah by any chance :?

Al-Hanbali
06-17-2007, 01:18 PM

He led This week :coolious:...With an awesome khutbah and beautiful recitation (As always)...

Does anybody have good quality for the khutbah?
http://www.4shared.com/file/18066857..._16_06_07.html

Al-Hanbali
06-17-2007, 01:19 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4

Will anyone have the english for the khutbah by any chance :?
They show the khutbah on Islam Channel with english translation. I think they will show the repeat today insha'ALLAH.

'Abd al-Baari
06-17-2007, 07:33 PM

Sheikh Budair led Maghrib too :)
Surah Zilzal and Qariah

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-18-2007, 05:16 PM

Shaykh Shuraim Videos ---> In Indonesia

:smile: :smile: :smile:

m102313
06-18-2007, 05:20 PM

Masha'allah
Thanks for posting bro.

Jazakallahu Khairan.

Al-Hanbali
06-18-2007, 05:25 PM

Masha'ALLAH, I didnt think I would ever see vids like this of the Sheikh.

Anyone know when this visit took place?

BlissfullyJaded
06-18-2007, 05:32 PM

It took place in January 2003, according to the date on one of the videos.

Very niiice videos mashaAllah! Jazakallah khair!

'Abd al-Baari
06-18-2007, 06:44 PM

cool vids, Mashallah :)
Jazakallah Khair for sharing bro

Pureyemeni
06-18-2007, 06:45 PM
Asalamu Alaykum
bro JazakAllah khair so much for the videos!!:thumbs_up :) , i never saw any videos or thought of them soo close to Sheikh Shuraim. SubhanAllah. May Allah reward you. Jazakum Allah again.:statisfie can anyone translate it to english plz? thanks.

Wasalamu Alaykum.

haaris195
06-18-2007, 10:49 PM
does any know if other shiekh's. such as shk talib,budair etc etc made any visits abroad, i saw that shk qasim came to england a few years back

Al-Hanbali
06-18-2007, 10:55 PM

I heard that Sheikh Salih al-Talib has been to the UK. It was mentioned in his bio or summat. Maybe someone else can clarify. As far as I know, Sheikh Salah al-Budair has visited Indonesia, Sheikh Abdur-Rahman as-Sudais has visited the UK, USA, and other countries on numerous occassions, Shekh Hussain ale-Sheikh has visited the UK and Sheikh Sa'oud ash-Shuraim has also visited UK.

'Abd al-Baari
06-19-2007, 07:16 AM

Sheikh Budair led Fajr again today Mashalalh
Surah Qaf :)

Al-Hanbali
06-19-2007, 10:36 PM

Anyone have Salaat-ut-Tahajjud from 2003?

mizan_aliashraf
06-20-2007, 10:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ibn-Muhammad

I heard that Sheikh Salih al-Talib has been to the UK. It was mentioned in his bio or summat. Maybe someone else can clarify. As far as I know, Sheikh Salah al-Budair has visited Indonesia, Sheikh Abdur-Rahman as-Sudais has visited the UK, USA, and other countries on numerous occassions, Shekh Hussain ale-Sheikh has visited the UK and Sheikh Sa'oud ash-Shuraim has also visited UK.
Salam
shaykh Sa'ud al-Shuraim is banned from the UK. After a Khutbah that he gave in Makkah the Foreign office rejected him entry in the UK. The reason was that he was giving vocal support to the resistance in Afghanistan.
Wassalam

S_87
06-20-2007, 12:34 PM
Salam
shaykh Sa'ud al-Shuraim is banned from the UK. After a Khutbah that he gave in Makkah the Foreign office rejected him entry in the UK. The reason was that he was giving vocal support to the resistance in Afghanistan.
Wassalam

really, wow cool. ive only ever heard sheikh sudais mention afghanistan after 11/9 and then hajj this year sheikh Saleh T.

sudais1
06-20-2007, 01:08 PM
does sheikh shuraim speak english? what bout Sudais?

Al-Hanbali
06-20-2007, 01:15 PM

Sheikh Shuraim can speak english according to brother Abdullah Sa'oud. MM2 posted a convo he had with brother Abdullah and he mentioned that Sheikh Shuraim's personal attendant said he could speak english. Dont know about Sheikh Sudais though.

S_87
06-20-2007, 01:23 PM
does sheikh shuraim speak english? what bout Sudais?

yes sheikh sudais defo does. :)

haaris195
06-20-2007, 02:39 PM
salam bro's, does n e 1 know where shk talib's bio is and when he came to the UK along?
thankz
w-salam

S_87
06-20-2007, 02:49 PM
salam bro's, does n e 1 know where shk talib's bio is and when he came to the UK along?
thankz
w-salam
http://www.islamicboard.com/160153-post13.html

'Abd al-Baari
06-20-2007, 02:54 PM

Jazakallah for the link sis..its a pit it didn't get translated though

S_87
06-20-2007, 07:46 PM
thankz
w-salam

oh it doesnt say when he came to UK it says he has a degree in international law from britain. and he is legally qualified to represent the country internationally :?

Pureyemeni
06-20-2007, 10:20 PM
As-salamu Alaykum

I have a question brothers and sisters,these sura al-ikhlas,sura al-falaq and sura an-nas recited by Sh.Sudais, can anyone tell me which year this recitation is from? he recited them very beautifully,:) those are my fav recitation of last 3suras. I heard that he did this in studio:? , studio?? I thought sh.sudais and sh.shuraim and the haramain imams except sh.huthayfi and sh.ayooub dont record in studio:? ? plz tell me jazakAllah.

http://www.4shared.com/file/18295687...ast3suras.html

haaris195
06-20-2007, 11:01 PM
does n e 1 have shk talib's biographay?

Al-Hanbali
06-20-2007, 11:06 PM

Sis Amani posted it a few posts back.

haaris195
06-20-2007, 11:50 PM
i cnt find it can sum1 plz re-post it
w-salam

Al-Hanbali
06-20-2007, 11:56 PM

Here you go bro: http://www.islamicboard.com/160153-post13.html

haaris195
06-21-2007, 11:03 AM
thanks bro, but does n e have the english translation of it as i cant read arabic
w-salam

S_87
06-21-2007, 11:06 AM
As-salamu Alaykum

I have a question brothers and sisters,these sura al-ikhlas,sura al-falaq and sura an-nas recited by Sh.Sudais, can anyone tell me which year this recitation is from? he recited them very beautifully,:) those are my fav recitation of last 3suras. I heard that he did this in studio:? , studio?? I thought sh.sudais and sh.shuraim and the haramain imams except sh.huthayfi and sh.ayooub dont record in studio:? ? plz tell me jazakAllah.

http://www.4shared.com/file/18295687...ast3suras.html

he doesnt usually do in studio, but has done in studio for the this haji gift charity thing hes vice president of. hes done Amma, i dont think hes done any other Juz Allahu A'lam. that above i dont know if it was studio, he doesnt say the bismillah loudly in them?

Pureyemeni
06-21-2007, 06:28 PM
As-salamu Alaykum
JazakAllah for the info sis^. no he doesnt say bismillah louldly in those suras.

here are new pics of Sh.Sudais from visit to Pakistan. Jazak'Allah to bro najiullah for the pics.

attachmentphp?attachmentid3230&ampd1182450596 -

attachmentphp?attachmentid3231&ampd1182450612 -

sudais1
06-21-2007, 11:52 PM
where are the pics bro??

Al-Hanbali
06-21-2007, 11:59 PM

You can see them here: http://www.haramainrecordings.com/20...sudais_20.html

Pureyemeni
06-22-2007, 05:11 AM
where are the pics bro??
brother you cannot see the pics:? ?? its working for me,i could see them perfectly:hmm:

'Abd al-Baari
06-22-2007, 06:54 AM

Mashallah Sheikh Hussein Al Sheikh led todays Fajr :)
(Surah Dukhan)

Pureyemeni
06-22-2007, 12:09 PM
As-salamu Alaykum
subhan'Allah Sh.Husayn Ale Shakyh recited so beautifully in fajr,this is the first time i heard him lead fajr. he also led the jumuah, he led jahri salat for first time i think.

Sh.Sudais led fajr in makkah,after long time!. he did the khutbah too.

wa'salamu alaykum.

webcoran
06-22-2007, 02:36 PM
As-salamu Alaykum
subhan'Allah Sh.Husayn Ale Shakyh recited so beautifully in fajr,this is the first time i heard him lead fajr. he also led the jumuah, he led jahri salat for first time i think.

Sh.Sudais led fajr in makkah,after long time!. he did the khutbah too.

wa'salamu alaykum.
Lol, no it's not first time he led jahri salat. He lead often Maghreb salat.

'Abd al-Baari
06-22-2007, 02:40 PM

I think bro pureyemeni means for the whole day :)
Allahu A'lam

Pureyemeni
06-22-2007, 02:42 PM
As-salamu Alaykum

yea i meant for the whole day,jazak'Allah bro abdullah. i know he leads maghrib often,lol.

wa 'salamu alaykum.

webcoran
06-22-2007, 02:48 PM
As-salamu Alaykum

yea i meant for the whole day,jazak'Allah bro abdullah. i know he leads maghrib often,lol.

wa 'salamu alaykum.

Ok bro i understand, it's also a long time Shaykh Sudays did not led Fajr Salat

'Abd al-Baari
06-22-2007, 02:53 PM

^Here you go :)

http://www.islam-fr.com/modules/news...p?storyid=1883

The date is wrong but its definetly todays recording

webcoran
06-22-2007, 03:34 PM

^Here you go :)

http://www.islam-fr.com/modules/news...p?storyid=1883

The date is wrong but its definetly todays recording
Yes, i just changed wrong date ^^ Yesterday also i put 20 instead of 21 but it's now right, Jazakallah 'Abdullah.

'Abd al-Baari
06-23-2007, 09:24 AM

Sheikh Salih Al Talib led todays Fajr, Mashallah
Surah Arrahman

Sheikh Al Sheikh in Madinah :)

'Abd al-Baari
06-24-2007, 08:52 AM

Sheikh Abdul Mohsin Al Qasim led todays Fajr, after a long time of leading any jahri salat! Mashallah he read from Surah Anfal

M.B
06-24-2007, 09:44 AM
Anyone have recordings of sheikh qasim in video.

Al-Hanbali
06-24-2007, 09:52 AM

Do you mean in salah or something besides that?

Pureyemeni
06-24-2007, 09:53 AM
bro do you mean the today's fajr video? or any video?
here are his taraweeh videos.
http://www.islam-fr.com/modules/tara...e-ramadan.html

here are his jumuah recordings.
http://www.islam-fr.com/modules/news...p?storyid=1800
http://www.islam-fr.com/modules/news...p?storyid=1588
http://www.islam-fr.com/modules/news...p?storyid=1378
http://www.islam-fr.com/modules/news...p?storyid=1191

here is a dua by sh.qasim.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s27vnlxNZRM

jzcasejz
06-24-2007, 02:10 PM
^ JazakAllaahu Khayr for the Shk. Qasim Du'a...he's my favourite out of the Imams from the Haramain.

EDIT: MashaAllaah...such a beautiful Du'a. =]

webcoran
06-24-2007, 05:57 PM
Anyone have recordings of sheikh qasim in video.

You can download today salat in ipod format

jzcasejz
06-24-2007, 06:00 PM
Wow..he lead Fajr...excellent recitation! JazakAllaah Khayr.

Al-Hanbali
06-24-2007, 06:04 PM

Yh masha'ALLAH he has such a beautiful deep voice.

Haji_usmaan
06-25-2007, 01:53 AM
Assalam

Ma, I cant believe it, first time watching Salatul Fajr and it's an experience

Shaikh Salih Al Talib leading Salatul Fajr in Makkah reciting Surah Al Jinn( beautiful recitation)
Shaikh Abdul Mohsin Al Qasim leading in Madinah reciting the last parts of Surah Al Mariyam( Another beautiful recitation)

Assalam

mizan_aliashraf
06-25-2007, 10:21 AM
Salam
shaykh Abdul-Muhsin al-Qaasim really loves Surah Maryam. When we were studying over there I remember him reciting that Surah nearly all the time whenever he led. Masha'Allah, so young yet so talented.
Wassalam

Haji_usmaan
06-25-2007, 10:26 AM
Assalam

Anyone knows any more things about Shaikh Abdul Mohsin Al Qasim?

Are the Imams of Haramains called Ma'shaikh as well ?

Jazakallah Khairan Tayyeban Mubaarakan Feeh

'Abd al-Baari
06-25-2007, 09:01 PM

Sheikh Sudais - 1419/1997

Sheikh Shuraim - 1420/1998

Sheikh Shuraim - 1993-1414

BlissfullyJaded
06-25-2007, 09:07 PM

Wow, that was like 10 years ago! Remember that other video from the 80s with Sheikh Sudais reading Surah Tahrim? You can tell how much he's changed...mashaAllah.

Anyways, jazakallah khair...that was niiice.

Na7lah
06-25-2007, 09:11 PM
^^
thnks
i'll try to post later after i find out who's leading to day

'Abd al-Baari
06-25-2007, 09:20 PM

Heres the 1980's one

afriend
06-25-2007, 09:22 PM
Woaaah Sheikh Shuraim(HA) smacked it in 1998 :uuh: SUBHANALLAH!!

:w: JazakAllah bro!!

'Abd al-Baari
06-25-2007, 09:25 PM

What he says before starting the salah..does it mean 'not to go infront of the imam or something else'?
Please can someone translate, Jazakallah Khair

Al-Hanbali
06-25-2007, 09:36 PM

Yh subhan'ALLAH those were the days. SAS and SS were just awesome.

I think Sheikh Shuraim says something along the lines of "Those musallis who are praying in front of the Imam, it is not proper to do so."

Oh yh, does anyone have any videos of taraweeh when Sheikh Hudhayfee lead in Masjid-ul-Haram. I only once saw a video and I cant seem to find anything on the net.

M.B
06-26-2007, 07:23 AM
There is something wrong on the haramainrecordings website because when sheikh muhsin al qasim is leading it sounds like its messed up can who ever
is responsible please fix it.

BlissfullyJaded
06-26-2007, 07:54 AM

For now, just download the file. It works fine when downloaded alhamdulillah.

mizan_aliashraf
06-26-2007, 10:01 AM

What he says before starting the salah..does it mean 'not to go infront of the imam or something else'?
Please can someone translate, Jazakallah Khair
Salam
Yes, he says it is not proper to go before the imam. But this means to move before the imam gives the takbeer.
Wassalam

Al-Hanbali
06-26-2007, 10:51 AM

The historic khutbah delivered by Sheikh Hudhayfi which ended up with him being arrested.

Sheikh Hudhayfi Khutbah 20th March 1998

This is the Khutbah (Sermon) given by Sheikh Ali Abdur-Rahmaan Al Hudhaifi, the Imaam of Masjid-e-Nabawi, Madina Al Munawwarah, during Jum'ah prayers on the 15th Zul Qa'dah, 1418 (13th March, 1998).

This Khutbah, which was also officially being recorded, was delivered while Rafsanjani, an official representative of the Shia Government of Iran, was present in Masjid-e-Nabawi at the time.

Following the Khutbah, the Saudi Government immediately banned the publication of the Khutbah and sale of it's audio recordings within the Kingdom. The authorities seized and confiscated all official recordings of the Khutbah immediately after the Jum'ah prayers.

The Sheikh was also immediately arrested and interrogated for delivering a speech which was naturally upsetting for the Saudi Government and it's Kuffar friends; America and other Christian Western countries, and the Jews and the Shias. He was, however, later released due to fear of public revolt. The Sheikh has since been removed from all official posts including his Imaamat duties in Masjid-e-Nabawi.

Somehow, as the truth can not be suppressed, Alhamdu-Lillah, a full and clear recording of the Khutbah found it's way out into the outside world. Audio cassettes of this Khutbah are now widely available everywhere.

This is a translation of this great historic and poignant Khutbah in which the Imaam sends a very important and urgent message to the Muslim Ummah around the world. It is now up to the Muslim Ummah to heed his words and wake up from it's deep slumber.

KHUTBAH BEGINS:

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

All praise is due to Allah alone, the Sustainer of the entire universe, Lord of all worlds and the only true King.

It is He who enlightened the hearts of His pious servants with divine guidance (Hidayah) and strengthened their belief (Yaqeen), and provided strength to their perception with the enlightenment of revelations (Wahi).

Whomsoever He desired, through his mercy, He guided to the right path, whosoever He desired, in His wisdom, He allowed to be led astray. Thus did the hearts of the Kuffar and the Munafiqeen become blind to accepting the light of truth, and Allah Tabarak wa Ta’aala’s evidence was established over all His creation.

I offer praise to my Sustainer, and such gratitude which is worthy only of His supreme Being and magnificent sovereignty. I bear witness that there is no God except Allah, He is alone, one and only, and has no partner and that He is the master of the Day of Judgement.

And I bear witness that our Prophet and leader Hadhrat Muhammad (may peace and blessings be upon him) is His servant and messenger, leader of all generations gone by and yet to come, from the beginning to the end, who was sent with the Holy Qur’an as a blessing and a bearer of glad tidings for all the Muslims.

O Allah! send Durood and Salaam and shower blessings upon your servant and messenger, Muhammad (may peace and blessings be upon him), and upon his descendants, and his Sahaabah and the Tabi’een.

Amma-Ba’aad.

O Muslims! fear Allah! fear Allah as He ought to be feared. Hold fast to the strong rope of Islam. O slaves of Allah! Without doubt, Allah Tabarak wa Ta’aala’s greatest blessing upon man, is His true Deen. Through which, Allah Tabarak wa Ta’aala brings life to the dead hearts of the Kuffar, bestows the light of Imaan to those who are astray and spiritually blind.

Allah Tabarak wa Ta’aala says:

“Is he who was dead (without Faith by ignorance and disbelief) and We gave him life (by knowledge and Faith) and set for him a light (of belief) whereby he can walk amongst men, like him who is in the darkness (of disbelief, polytheism and hypocrisy) from which he can never come out? Thus it is made fair-seeming to the disbelievers that which they used to do.” (Surah Al-An’aam, Verse 123)

And He further says:

“Shall He then who knows that what has been revealed unto you (O Muhammad (may peace and blessings be upon him)) from the Lord is the truth be like him who is blind? But it is only the men of understanding that pay heed.” (Surah Ar-Ra’d, Verse 19)

Allah Ta’aala’s Deen in the Heavens and the Earth, for the mankind from the beginning to the end is only Deen-e-Islam. The commandments of the Shariah differed for every Prophet. Each prophet was only given those commandments which were appropriate for their Ummah. In His divine knowledge and wisdom, whichever commandment Allah considered appropriate, was abrogated or retained. When he sent down the leader of mankind amongst men, Muhammad (may peace and blessings be upon him), He made null and void all previous Shariahs, and bound all men and Jinn to render obedience to him.

Allah Ta’aala says:

Say (O Muhammad (may peace and blessings be upon him)): “Oh mankind! Verily, I am sent to you all as the Messenger of Allah to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshiped but He.) It is He Who gives life and causes death. So believe in Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad (may peace and blessings be upon him)), the Prophet who can neither read nor write, who believes in Allah and His Words, and follow him so that you may be guided.”(Surah Al-A’raf, Verse 158)

And it is a saying of the Holy Prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him):

“By Him in whose hands is the soul of Muhammad, every Jew or Christian of this age who hears my call and yet dies without believing me, shall be one of the people of Jahannam.”

Thus, anyone who does not believe in Rasoolullah (may peace and blessings be upon him), his abode will be Jahannam. Allah Ta’aala does not accept any Deen other than Islam. Allah Tabarak wa Ta’aala states in the Holy Qur’an, that verily the Deen acceptable to Allah is only Islam.

Allah states in the Holy Qur’an:

“And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.” (Surah Aal-e-Imran, Verse 85)

Allah Tabarak wa Ta’aala sent His Prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him) with such a Shariat which is the best and most excellent, with a Deen which is complete in every respect, He has included in it all the basic principles which had been given to all earlier Prophets. Thus He says:

“He (Allah) has ordained for you, the same religion (Islamic Monotheism) which He ordained for Nuh (Noah), and that which We have revealed to you (O Muhammad (may peace and blessings be upon him)), and that which We ordained for Ibrahim, Musa and Isa, saying you should establish religion (i.e. to do what it orders you to do practically), and make no divisions in it (i.e. various sects in religion). Intolerable for the Mushrikun is that (Islamic Monotheism) to which you (O Muhammad) call them, Allah chooses for Himself whom He wills, and guides unto Himself who turns to Him in repentance and in obedience.” (Surah Ash-Shura, Verse 13)

The followers of Judaism and Christianity know for certain; that the Deen of Hadhrat Muhammad (may peace and blessings be upon him) is the true Deen, but jealousy towards the Muslims, arrogance, love of wealth, and selfish desires are a barrier between them and Islam. Moreover, even before the descent of Hudhoor (may peace and blessings be upon him) the Christians and Jews had already altered their heavenly books (scriptures), and had completely changed their religion. On account of this, their religions remain unreliable. Therefore, they are firm upon Kufr (disbelief) and are misguided.

After a brief introduction to Haq (Truth) and Baatil (Falsehood), we have to be aware that movements, which have been initiated to bring together (compromise) different religions, are seriously detrimental to Muslims. It is clear that Truth and Falsehood can not be compromised. We do not even approve of invitations to such compromises which are being extended by those “intellectuals”, who are not even acquainted with the basic and essential doctrines of Islam.

With particular references to our era, wars are being fought on the basis of religion and all the advantages are also based on religious discrimination; so such movements and invitations to join them are even more dangerous for Islam and the Muslims.

Assuredly, Islam invites the Jews and the Christians to save themselves from Jahannam and enter into Jannah. Accept Islam and free yourselves from Baatil (Falsehood).

Say (O Muhammad (may peace and blessings be upon him)): “O people of the scripture (Jews and Christians): Come to a word that is just between us and you, that we worship none but Allah (alone), and that we associate no partners with Him, and that none of us shall take others as Lords besides Allah. Then, if they turn away, say “Bear witness that we are Muslims.” (Surah Aal-e-Imran, Verse 64)

Islam (under an Islamic government), allows the Christians and the Jews to maintain their respective religions on the condition that they remain subordinated to Islam, maintain payment of Jizyah to the Muslims (Muslim government) and keep the peace. Islam does not compel the Jews and the Christians to become Muslims, as the Holy Qur’an says:

“There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path.” (Surah Al-Baqarah, Verse 256)

It is clear the religion of Islam is truly tolerant and being a well-wisher of all humanity, it does state, that the Deen of the Jews and the Christians is Baatil, so that whoever wishes to embrace Islam can do so, and whosoever desires to remain a Kafir can remain so.

If the Jews, Christians and Mushrikeen are willing to accept Islam then it will embrace them. In this way, they will become as brothers to the Muslims, for in Islam there is no prejudice based on race or colour. Islamic history itself is a witness to this fact. Furthermore Allah Tabarak wa Ta’aala states:

“O mankind! We have created you from a male and female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honourable of you with Allah is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa (he is one of the Muttaqun (the pious), Verily, Allah is the All Knowing, All Aware.” (Surah Al-Hujurat, Verse 13)

In respect to the question of compromising Islam with Christianity and Judaism; this is simply impossible. Allah Tabarak wa Ta’aala says:

“Not alike are the blind (disbelievers in Islamic Monotheism) and the seeing (believers in Islamic Monotheism). Nor are (alike) darkness (disbelief) and light (belief in Islamic Monotheism). Nor are (alike) the shade and the sun’s heat. Nor are (alike) the living (i.e. the believers) and the dead (i.e. the disbelievers). Verily, Allah makes whom He wills to hear, but you cannot make hear those who are in graves.” (Surah Fatir, Verses 19-22)

In the same way, this notion is totally wrong that Muslims, in order to make the Jews and the Christians incline towards them, should relinquish some of their Islamic tenets or show apathy towards them, Similarly, the notion that Muslims should befriend the Jews and the Christians in order to bring them closer towards them, is also totally wrong. No true and sincere Muslim can ever do so!

“You (O Muhammad (may peace and blessings be upon him)) will not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, making friendship with those who oppose Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons or their brothers or their kindred (people).” (Surah Al-Hashr, Verse 22)

In short, there is no connection or relationship between the Muslims and the Kuffar. But in spite of this, Islam does not allow any Muslim to oppress the Kuffar, as Islam has bound the Muslims to be just and fair even towards the Kuffar.

However, on the other hand, a Muslim has been ordered to defend the truth and uphold his faith. Muslims have to recognise and bear enmity towards Baatil (Falsehood) and subsequently make efforts to break it’s strength. This distinction between Islam and Kufr can only be made by holding fast to the fundamentals and beliefs of Islam.

Only by persevering upon their faith and strictly adhering to the commandments of Islam, can the Muslims prosper in this world and thereby be able to defend their honour and their rights. It is only through perseverance upon the Deen that Haq (Truth) can be established and Baatil (Falsehood) be identified as Baatil.

The campaign which has been initiated to compromise different religions, is not only disadvantageous to Islam but will actually create strife, trouble and misfortune amongst Muslims. The effects of such a movement will be disastrous, resulting in the weakening of Imaan. The beliefs will be polluted and there will be desire to seek friendship with the enemies of Allah Ta’aala, which again proves disastrous. Allah Ta’aala has ordered those with faith (Muslims) to be friends to one another only.

He says:

“The Believers, men and women, are Auliya (helpers, supporters, friends, protectors) of one another.” (Surah At-Taubah, Verse 71)

The Kuffar, whichever group they may belong to, have been designated as friends of each other by Allah:

“And those who disbelieve are allies of one another, (and) if you (Muslims of the whole world collectively) do not do so (i.e. become allies, as one united block) there will be Fitnah (wars, battles, polytheism) and oppression on the earth, and a great mischief and corruption.” (Surah Al-Anfaal, Verse 73)

The famous Mufassir, Imam Ibne-Kathir RahimahulLahu Ta’aala has interpreted the above verse in this way:

“If you do not adopt separation from the Mushrikeen / Kuffar, and do not befriend the Muslims, there will be great strife and mischief among the people.”

“Mischief” here means the intermingling of the Muslims with the Kuffar, and the truth becoming doubtful. Therefore, the mixing between Muslims and the Kufaar will indeed lead to mischief of a great magnitude.

“O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians as Auliya (friends, protectors, helpers), they are but Auliya of each other.” (Surah Al-Ma’idah, Verse 51)

How can there be any compromise between Islam and Judaism, when Islam is unique, in it’s purity, light, brilliance, honesty, justice, toleration, magnanimity and high morality for mankind and Jinn. While on the other hand, Judaism is a collection of materialism, narrow-mindedness, maliciousness towards humanity, treacherousness, low and degraded morals, lawlessness, greediness and covetousness. So how can there be any link or compromise between Islam and Judaism?

How can any Muslim ever tolerate the aspersions cast by the Jews upon the pious and pure character of Hadhrat Maryam ‘Alayhassalam? How can the Muslims ever bear and tolerate the Jews who call Hadhrat ‘Eesa ‘Alayhissalam (Christ) an illegitimate child! Na’oozobillah! (Allah forbid!) Therefore, on this account, how can there be any compromise between the Holy Qur’an and Shaitan’s (Satan’s) Tulmud, the book of the Jews?

Similarly, there is no relationship between Christianity and Islam. Islam is a pure Unitarian religion; believing in the unity of Allah, in Tauheed. It is filled with justice and blessings. It is a complete Shariah, (the revealed law), whereas Christianity is a collection of misguidance.

The misled Christians maintain that Eesa (Jesus Christ) (Allaihissalam) is the son of Allah, and that he is Allah himself and also that he is the Holy Ghost.

Can any sane and sensible person really believe that God could be nurtured in a mother’s womb, can reason admit to a God who eats and drinks, rides upon a donkey, sleeps and defecates? So how can there be any possible association or compromise between such a ridiculous religion and Islam?

Moreover, Islam acknowledges the greatness of Hadhrat ‘Eesa ‘Alayhissalam (Jesus Christ). It is a religious tenet of the Islamic faith that Hadhrat ‘Eesa ‘Alayhissalam is a bondsman of Allah Ta’aala, a Holy Prophet of the Bani Israel (Children of Israel), and one of the foremost messengers of Allah Ta’aala.

How can there be any compromise or link between the Ahle Sunnah and the Shiah? The Ahle Sunnah are those who uphold the Qur’an and the Hadith (Sunnah).It is through them that Allah Tabarak wa Ta’aala has protected the Deen. They are those who engaged in Jihaad for the glory and dignity of Islam and established the glorious history of Islam.

On the other hand, the state of the Rawafidh (Shias) is that they are those who curse and insult the Sahabah (RadialLahu Anhum), they are those who are denigrating and demolishing Islam. For, indeed, it is the Sahabah-e-Keram (RadialLahu Anhum) who are the ones through whom the Deen has been passed down to us. So those people who curse and insult them, in reality, are destroying Islam.

Therefore, how can there be any association or compromise between the Ahle Sunnah and the Rawafidh (Shias) whilst they (Shias) curse and denigrate the three Khulafa; Hadhrat Abu Bakr Siddique, Hadhrat Umar Farooq and Hadhrat Uthman, (RadialLahu Anhum)?

If they had any sense, they would know and appreciate that they are in reality and actually cursing the Holy Prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him) himself. Hadhrat Abu Bakr and Hadhrat Umar RadialLahu Anhuma were both the father in-laws of the Prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him). Also, during the lifetime of the Prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him)’ both were the right hand men of the Prophet(may peace and blessings be upon him); and after his demise, it is they who had great worry and feeling for the welfare of the Deen. Who else has ever been honoured with such a position and honour as was granted to these two? Again, it is these two who had always participated and had been with the Prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him) himself during all the Ghazawaat (battles). These facts are enough to refute the Shiah beliefs.

As for Hadhrat Uthman Radiallahu Anhu he was husband to two daughters of the Prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him). It is clear that Allah Tabarak wa Ta’aala does not choose for His Rasool (may peace and blessings be upon him) a son-in-law and companions except those who are the best.

If the Rawafidh (the Shia) are true in their claims, then could they explain why Rasoolullah (may peace and blessings be upon him)did not forewarn the Ummah and clarify the alleged enmity of the Khulafa-e-Thalatha (Hadhrat Abu Bakr, Hadhrat Umar and Hadhrat Uthman Radiallahu Anhum) towards Islam?

Their insults and curses are not limited just to the Khulafa-e-Thalatha but are also directed towards Hadhrat Ali Radiallahu Anhu. Because Hadhrat Ali Radiallahu Anhu himself, in Masjid-e-Rabia, gave the oath of allegiance (Bai’t) to Hadhrat Abu Bakr Radiallahu Anhu and also gave his daughter, Umm-e-Kulthum Radiallahu Anha, in marriage to Hadhrat Umar Radiallahu Anhu. He also willingly gave the oath of allegiance (Bai’t) to Hadhrat Uthman Radiallahu Anhu. Not only this, but he was actually the right hand man and a well-wisher of the Khulafa-e-Thalatha. So could Hadhrat Ali Radiallahu Anhu have chosen a Kaafir as a son in-law for himself? And could Hadhrat Ali Radiallahu Anhu have given the oath of allegiance (Bai’t), as he did, to a Kaafir? Subhanallah! This indeed is a great accusation.

Also, by cursing Hadhrat Mu’awiya Radiallahu Anhu, these Rawafidh (Shia) are actually cursing Hadhrat Hassan Radiallahu Anhu. Because Hadhrat Hassan Radiallahu Anhu withdrew from, and gave up the Khilafat to Hadhrat Mu’awiya Radiallahu Anhu only for the pleasure of Allah. Rasoolullah (may peace and blessings be upon him) foretold of this in the Hadith. So can the grandson of Rasoollullah (may peace and blessings be upon him) actually have withdrawn from and left the Khilafat in the hands of a Kaafir for him to rule over the people? SubhanAllah! this indeed is a great accusation and insult!

If the Rawafidh say that Hadhrat Ali and Hadhrat Hassan Radiallahu Anhuma were forced into doing this, then this is proof enough that these Rawafidh have no sense whatsoever. The accusations levelled against these two honoured companions of the Prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him), are the worst insults ever imaginable and are beyond belief.

Furthermore, how do these Rawafidh curse and insult Umm ul Mu’mineen (mother of the believers), A’isha Radiallahu Anha when, Allah Tabarak wa Ta’ala Himself has mentioned her in the Qur’an as the mother of the believers?

“The Prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him) is closer to the Believers than their own selves, and his wives are their (believers) mothers (as regards respect and marriage).” (Surah Al-Ahzab, Verse 6)

There is no doubt whatsoever that only that person will curse and insult Umm al Mu’mineen who does not consider her to be a mother. Because for one who does have a mother, does not curse and insult her, but loves her.

How then can there be any compromise between the Ahle Sunnah and the Rawafidh when the fact is that these Rawafidh regard the leader of dhalalah (misguidance); Khomeini as sinless and one protected from committing any sins? They actually admit to this (that Khomieni is sinless and protected from sinning) because they consider him to be the deputy of their own Mahdi (“Muhammad, son of Al Hasan Al Askari”), - (not the awaited Mahdi of Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama’ah). The Mahdi about whom they maintain the belief that he is presently concealed in the cave called “Samurah”.

Now, because Khomeini is the deputy of their Mahdi and the order of the deputy is essentially the order of the deputor, the Mahdi, therefore, here, their inference is that, as the awaited Mahdi is Ma’soom (protected from sinning) then Khomeini is also M’asoom, being the Mahdi’s deputy. Also these Rawafidh do not content themselves with just this, but they continue and maintain that all their Faqihs (scholars) are also Ma’soom and all these Faqihs hold the status of being close to Allah (Wali)!

As can be seen, this is an open contradiction of their own beliefs. In this way, they have actually destroyed the basis of their own religion. This is not surprising, because facts based on falsehood and lies always do clash and contradict with each other, and thus, a religion based on lies, brings about it’s own destruction.

None of the Ahle Bayt (the family of the Holy Prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him)) subscribed to the false beliefs of these Rawafidh (Shia). There are numerous solid arguments based on logic and Shariah refuting their religion and false beliefs, these arguments are so many that it would be difficult to recount. Therefore, they should actually repent from their Aqaid-e-batilah (false and unfounded beliefs) and enter into the fold of Islam.

Therefore, we, the Ahle Sunnah cannot be close to them even to the extent of a hair. As regards to Islam, these people (the Shia) are actually more dangerous than the Jews and the Christians. They should never and can never be trusted in anyway whatsoever. In fact, Muslims must always lie in wait and constantly be in a state of defence against their evil plots and deceptions.

“They are the enemies, so beware of them. May Allah curse them! How are they denying (or deviating from ) the Right Path.” (Surah Al-Munafiqun, Verse 4)

These Rawafidh (Shia) actually descend from Abu Lu’luah Majoosi (a fire worshipper) and Abdullah ibn Sabah Yahoodi (a Jew).

Therefore, O, Muslims! There is no alternative for the Muslims but to differentiate between Haq and Baatil in their beliefs and to consider good only what Allah has declared as good, and to consider as condemned what Allah has condemned and disapproved of.

All the Muslims should unite through mutual efforts and help, because their enemies stand united against them in their Baatil religion and false beliefs. This is not new, they have always been unified against the Muslims throughout Islamic history. There is no possibility whatsoever that these Kuffar can be or will ever be pleased with the Muslims.

“Never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you (O Muhammad (may peace and blessings be upon him)) till you follow their religion.” (Surah Al-Baqarah, Verse 120)

And He also says:

“And they will never cease fighting you until they turn you back from your religion (Islamic Monotheism) if they can.” (Surah Al-Baqarah, Verse 217)

Thus, the only reason for the creation of a Jewish Zionist state in Palestine (by colonialists, the British, America and France) was to start an ongoing armed conflict with the Muslims and create terror for the Muslims in the region.

After they had succeeded in the creation of Israel, the Jewish colonial powers then set in motion such basic and collective plans against the Muslim world which are a cause of deep sorrow and pain for the Muslims even till today.

Among these, their major plan was to bring about a dissolution of all Shara’ee (Islamic law) courts from the Islamic countries and establish non-Islamic, man-made laws in their place. To a large extent the Kuffar have succeed in their aims.

But praise be to Allah Ta’aala, that the Islamic Saudi government did not fall prey to this conspiracy and there still exist many Shara’ee courts in the country. Today, amongst all the Muslim governments of the world, the government of Saudi Arabia is the only representative, model Islamic government which upholds Tauheed.1

After succeeding in bringing about an end to all Islamic Shara’ee courts in most Muslim countries, the Jews and the Christians launched a new plan in order to find an excuse for establishing presence of their military personnel and bases in the area.

An insidious movement of armed revolutions was initiated and such anti-Islamic, atheistic ideas and beliefs as those of the Ba’ath party (Arab Nationalist Movement), Communism and Nationalism were instilled in the minds of the people. These ideas and beliefs had nothing to do with Islam.

Consequently these Kuffar gave birth to such military tyrants as Saddam Hussain and then an open armed conflict against Islamic principles and the Sharee’ah began. All the means at their disposal were brought together for this purpose. The voices of Haq were crushed mercilessly. The conspiracy of the Kuffar resulted in large numbers of Muslim families migrating to Western countries.

The countries which had become victims of military rule, became weaker and weaker in faith, (in Deen), due to Western influences. In these countries, every succeeding government blamed and cursed the previous governments for the havoc and destruction in their country. (May Allah Ta’aala protect us).

Today, conditions in some so called Islamic countries have become such that offering Salaat-ba-Jama’at (collective prayers in Mosques) is now considered to be a great crime. Those found guilty of this crime, are severely punished. Wa Lahaula Wala Quwwata.

When such are the conditions of the so called Muslim countries how can one expect Allah Ta’aala’s divine assistance, religious honour and dignity?

With the establishment of a Jewish Zionist state, followed by the destruction of all Shara’ee courts in the Islamic countries and their replacement by non-Islamic man-made system of law, circulation and formation of groups and beliefs inimical and contrary to Islam, resulting in the emergence of such people as Saddam. The stage was now set and ready for the super colonial powers to carry out and execute their original conspiracies.

To pave the way for their military intervention, they purposely created a fake crisis, whilst they were also already in complete control of the economies of all the countries in the region.

It is now no longer a secret that the great colonial powers are planning upon dividing and breaking up the land of the Haramain-Asharafain (Arabia) into smaller states which would constantly be at war with each other. For this will consolidate their forces of Kufr and also provide protection for their anti-Islamic beliefs and deeds.

Remember, that the world powers are the sworn enemies of the land of the Haramain-Asharafain (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia), as it is the greatest centre of Islam, a fort of the Muslims. This is why America, Britain and their allies have established their military bases here in readiness for this purpose.

In fact, all the governments of the Kuffar are bent upon destroying the land of the Haramain-Asharafain (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia). In fact, now all the forces of Kufr have evidently united against Islam and the Muslims. None of these countries can any longer be trusted. Especially so, as America and Britain are now openly threatening the Kingdom’s survival and safety. Thus, their blatant and open enmity, evil intentions, destructive aims and preparations for the destruction of Saudi Arabia have now become completely clear to everyone.

America! Be Warned! the Kingdom of Haramain-Asharafain is not alone. All the Muslims of the world, from east to west, are united in the defence of the holy land of the Haramain-Asharafain, because the land of Haramain-Asharafain is the last centre of the Muslims and their faith.

The evil intentions and aims of these world colonial powers against the Muslims are as follows:-

&#183; To strengthen and fortify the Zionist, Jewish state of Israel.

&#183; To tear down Al-Aqsa Mosque and build Solomon’s Synagogue in its place, thus satisfying the age old desires of the Jews.

&#183; To maintain the military supremacy of the Jews over the Muslim Arab countries.

&#183; To control and misappropriate a major part of the oil-wealth of the Gulf States for themselves, leaving the owners with the residue only.

&#183; To deal a death-blow to Islam at the slightest provocation.

&#183; To promote everything that is against Islam, all of which that destroys the best morals and virtues bestowed by Islam, and through which they may cause the Islamic states to be constantly at war with each other.

O Muslims! you should take lesson from Turkey, where the accursed Kamal Ataturk forced upon the Muslim Turks the heathenish, anti-Islamic secular form of government and forcefully subjected the Turks to an irreligious heathenish system. Not only was the Islamic system discarded but the Islamic principles were fiercely opposed on every front. So much so that even today the government is inimical to the Muslims. It has even made military pacts with the Jews.

In spite of all efforts by the Turkish government to please the Kuffar, they (the Kuffar) are only willing to tolerate the Turkish government so long as it remains subservient and in service to the Jews. Turkey sacrificed everything; its religion and its principles for the sake of pleasing the Christians and the Jews but none of the European countries are, even now, willing to let it join the European Union. What is Turkey’s crime? The only crime is that it was once an Islamic centre.

O Muslims! Let Turkey be a lesson to you. Be sure that you may renounce as many Islamic principles as you like but the Kuffar will never be pleased with you. So instead of trying to gain their favour by abandoning your religion, you should defend your rights and your religion.

O Muslims! this enmity of the Kuffar is based upon nothing else but your religion, Islam. If this is not so, then why are the people of Iraq suffering under sanctions for the last six years? What is the crime of the poor Iraqi people except that they are Muslims? As far as Saddam Hussein and his ruling party are concerned, the sanctions have not affected them the least bit.

The world powers justify these cruel sanctions against Iraq by maintaining that it has violated a UN resolution. Iraq violated only one, but the Jewish Zionist State, Israel, has violated not one, but sixty UN resolutions! It has not even signed the nuclear non-proliferation treaty, although it is known that this area is a veritable volcano and cannot bear the accumulation of weapons of mass destruction.

Saddam Hussain cannot be absolved of all responsibility either. He is equally to blame for the atrocities committed against the people of Iraq, for he only complies with the wishes of the enemies of Islam. He only follows whatever orders the enemies of Islam give him.

I am warning and advising America to stop interfering in the affairs of our region. As far as the security of the region is concerned it is the responsibility of the Gulf states themselves, Saudi Arabia being the first among them, and is certainly not the responsibility of America or anyone else.

America should not feel too proud and haughty about her power. It is a Sunnah of Allah Ta’aala that whenever the weak were oppressed, their oppressors, no matter how powerful they were, were completely destroyed. Allah Ta’aala Himself causes their destruction. America must not, therefore, be deceived by the apparent helplessness of their weak victims (Muslims).

The Americans should learn a lesson from the Muslims of Afghanistan who, armed with sticks only, started their Jihaad against their Russian aggressors. They had brought about the total destruction of the superpower of the time. Remember that technological superiority is not everything. The real super power is that of faith (Imaan).

The maintenance of peace and security in the Arabian peninsula lies with the Arabian governments themselves. In fact it is a fardh (a compulsory religious duty) upon them to guard their borders. What need is there for any foreign intervention?

In fact, the reason and cause for the dangerous problems and terrible anxieties facing and afflicting the people of the Gulf states today, is actually the foreign colonial powers themselves. There is no doubt whatsoever about this fact.

The strategy of these colonial powers of Kufr is that wherever there is even a minor crisis, which they have themselves created in the first place, they jump in with their armies on the pretext of solving it. They propose to be helping the country out of its difficulties, but in reality (as their aims are mean and evil), in the end they prove to be very dangerous for that country (as they then exploit and enslave it). For, how can it be possible for a wolf to be left to guard a flock of sheep? (the consequences are quite clear!)

O people! there is religious enmity between the Muslims and the Kuffaar. So how can they be the well-wishers of the Muslims?

Although America is a Christian country but its reigns are in fact in the hands of the Jews. America can not exercise it’s own decisions on any matter (even for it’s own country) but only that which the Jews dictate. This way, the Jews manipulate and exploit America for their own purposes.

But, let it be known that the Muslims, under any circumstances, cannot accept and tolerate the presence of the American military force in the Muslim holy land of Haramain-Asharafain. They cannot and will not suffer the presence of the Americans or any other power of Kufr in the Arabian peninsula.

Rasoolullah (may peace and blessings be upon him) has said;

“No two religions can co-exist in Arabia.”

The Holy Prophet’s (may peace and blessings be upon him) last advice was:

“Expel the Jews and the Christians from the Arab lands.”

Therefore, when the Jews and Christians have actually set up military bases in the land of the Haramain-Asharafain (the holy mosques of Arabia) and all around it, it has become Fardh (compulsory) upon the Muslims to act upon the last orders of Rasoolullah (may peace and blessings be upon him) and expel them from the Arab lands.

O Muslims! Impending doom is hovering over you. To save yourself from destruction and ruin, repent, offer Taubah, to Allah Ta’aala for all your sins. For, the sins committed by the people, does bring about their ruin and destruction and in repentance lies their deliverance. Offer sincere repentance for your salvation.

O you! who drank wine and thus disobeyed Allah Ta’aala, repent for your sin and turn to Allah, and through this Taubah, you will be assisting in the reformation of the society.

O you! who committed adultery or sodomy, turn to Allah Ta’aala, offer sincere repentance for your disobedience.

O you!, who disobeyed Allah Ta’aala by using drugs, offer Taubah before Allah, for verily you will return to Him shortly.

O you! who committed the disobedience of giving up Salaat, repent before the Almighty Allah.

O you!, who has harmed and caused loss to a Muslim’s honour or property, offer Taubah, turn yourself towards Allah Ta’aala.

Purify your wealth from interest, for because it is through this evil that destruction and wars descend upon a people. In matters of all business transactions, sale and purchase, keep away from that which is contrary to the orders of the Holy Qur’an and the Sharee’ah. In this way, even the transactions of the banks will be made to operate under the orders of Islam and the Shareeah.

Call the people towards Allah. Establish firmly D’awah-IlalLah, D’awah Ilal Islam. Teach the religion of Islam to the people. Pay special attention to establishing the Madaris-e-Islamiyyah in the Muslim countries to impart religious knowledge to the people.

It is Fardh (compulsory) upon every Muslim to call others towards Allah, especially so, upon the Ulama whose beliefs, knowledge and perseverance can be relied upon; the Ulama who are well-versed in Islamic jurisprudence and who strictly follow and advise according to the Qur’an and Sunnah, to whom people turn for solutions of their religious and other problems.

O Muslims! Avoid those groups which cause division and dissension; avoid the desires and temptations which lead you astray and cause disunity amongst you. O Muslims! Save yourself from the wrath and punishment of Allah Tabarak wa Ta’aala.

“O you who believe! Take not as (your) Bitanah (advisors, consultants, protectors, helpers, friends) those outside religion (pagans, Jews, Christians, and hypocrites) since they will not fail to do their best to corrupt you. They desire to harm you severely. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, but what their breasts conceal is far worse. Indeed We have made plain to you the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses) if you understand.” (Surah Aal-e-Imran Verse 118)

“Lo! You are the ones who love them but they love you not, and you believe in all the Scriptures (i.e. you believe in the Taurat and the Injeel, while they disbelieve in your Book, the Quran). And when they meet you, they say, “We believe.” But when they are alone, they bite the tips of their fingers at you in rage. Say: “Perish in your rage. Certainly, Allah knows what is in their breasts (all the secrets).” (Surah Aal-e-Imran, Verse 119)

“If a good befalls you, it grieves them, but if some evil overtakes you, they rejoice at it. But if you remain patient and become Al-Muttaqun (the pious), not the least harm will their cunning do to you. Surely, Allah surrounds all that they do.” (Surah Aal-e-Imran, Verse 120)

May Allah Tabarak wa Ta’aala grant blessings through the holy Qur’an, for you as well as for me. May He make the Ayaats of the Holy Qur’an and the Zikr beneficial for you and for me. May He make us benefit from following the instructions and advises of Rasoolullah (may peace and blessings be upon him) and following his way of life to be profitable for us. I invoke Allah Ta’aala’s forgiveness for myself, for you, for all the Muslims, for all the sins committed by us. Undoubtedly, He is Oft-forgiving and Most Merciful.

2nd Khutbah (SECOND SESSION)

All praise is for Allah, who is a friend of the virtuous. I bear witness that there is none other than Allah worthy of being worshipped; that He is alone (one) and has no partners. It is He who granted honour to the Muslims and dishonoured the Kuffar. And, I bear witness that our Prophet and leader Hadhrat Muhammad (may peace and blessings be upon him) is His bondsman and His messenger; who is trustworthy and a keeper of promises.

O Allah! Bestow upon your Prophet and bondsman, Muhammad (may peace and blessings be upon him), upon his descendants and upon the Sahabah-e-Kiram, your choicest blessings, mercy and peace.

Amma Ba’ad!

O Muslims! Fear Allah Tabarak wa Ta’aala. For Allah Tabarak-wa-Ta’aala says:

“O you who believe! Answer Allah (by obeying Him) and (His) Messenger when he calls you to that which will give you life, and know that Allah comes in between a person and his heart . And verily, to Him you shall (all) be gathered.”

“And fear the Fitnah (affliction and trial) which effects not in particular (only) those of you who do wrong (but it may afflict all the good and the bad people), and know that Allah is Severe in punishment.” (Surah Al-Anfaal, Verse 24-25)

O Muslims! Assemble together on the Book of Allah and on the Sunnah of Rasoolullah (may peace and blessings be upon him). Act upon the orders of the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of Rasoolullah (may peace and blessings be upon him). Every Muslim must turn to Allah, the most Glorious.

All Islamic countries should have love for each other, and should be each other’s supporters and helpers. Particularly so, in the face of this great and terrible danger which now confronts the Muslim countries. It is the Kuffar’s plan and conspiracy to interfere in the affairs of the Muslims in such a way so as to divide them, alienate them from each other and thus destroy them completely.

It is therefore imperative for all the Islamic countries, especially the Gulf states, to adopt policies of mutual support and co-operation. It is essential for the Gulf States not to accept any individual country’s opinion or controversial decision in the matters of collective interest.

None of the Gulf states should pass any resolutions without first consulting the Saudi government; because upon this Kingdom depends the existence and survival of these states. These Gulf countries, after deriving strength from Allah Tabarak wa Ta’aala, depend upon Saudi Arabia for their solidarity too. This Kingdom (Saudi Arabia) is a supporting pillar for all the Gulf states.

It is also incumbent upon all the Gulf countries, under any circumstances, not to provide any military bases to the enemies of Allah to strike at Iraq. Because Allah Tabarak wa Ta’aala has created the Muslims as one single body, and providing military bases to the anti-Islamic forces, will only cause suffering to our fellow Muslims of Iraq.

Although a solution to the Iraqi problem appears imminent, yet the world powers cannot be trusted that they will not create a new fake crisis for the achievement of their own evil and selfish goals. Under any circumstances, these Kaafirs must not be allowed to find or have an ally in any of the Arabian countries.

Furthermore, the Arabian countries must not, under any circumstances, allow aircraft carriers of America or any other Kuffar country to use their harbours for launching attacks upon any Muslim country. Nor should they, under any circumstances, allow the establishment of Kuffar military bases on their lands.

O Muslims! Fear Allah alone. It is incumbent and compulsory for you and all the Islamic and Arab countries to fully support, aid and unite with Saudi Arabia in uprooting and cleansing the Jewish and Christian military and their bases from the lands of Arabia.

For, Rasoolullah (may peace and blessings be upon him) has said:

“Two religions cannot co-exist in Arabia.”

The governments of this region are already fully aware of their responsibility and of the necessity to maintain peace. If only their countries could be rendered safe and free from interference of the Kuffar superpowers, there would certainly remain no danger to their safety and survival.

O Muslims! Fear Allah! Become each other’s helpers and supporters. Be well aware of the fact that these Kuffar are jealous of you. They are jealous of your pleasant atmosphere, for the skies of their cities are polluted with smoke from their factories, their places of worship too are redolent due to the evils of their sins and treacherous behaviours, and deeds disliked by Allah. They are jealous of you and of everything that you possess (including Oil). The greatest thing of all they are jealous of, is your Deen of Islam, and your high Islamic morals.

O people of Allah, fear Him as is His due, and listen to the saying of Rasoolullah (may peace and blessings be upon him):

“Very soon other nations will invite each other and fall upon you to attack and destroy you, just like people do when inviting others (for food) and fall upon a dish of food.” The Sahaba-e-Kiram asked Rasoolullah (may peace and blessings be upon him), “O Rasoolullah! Will this happen because we will be lesser in number at that time?” “No.” Rasoolullah (may peace and blessings be upon him) answered. “You will be great in number but, you will be like froth upon the waves. Allah Ta’aala will remove, from the hearts of your enemies, your fear and terror, and He shall fill your hearts with Wahn”. The Sahaba-e-Kiram Radiallahu Ta’aala Anhum then asked “What is “Wahn”?” “Love of the world and hatred for death.” Rasoolullah (may peace and blessings be upon him) answered.

Du’a (Supplication)

O Servants of Allah! - Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him): O you who believe! send blessings on him, and salute him with all respect.

The Prophet (may peace and blessings be upon him) has said: “Whosoever sends one Salat (blessing) on me, Allah sends ten blessings upon him in return.”

So send your blessings and salutations upon the leader of all mankind from the beginning to the end.

O Allah! Shower your mercy on Muhammad (may peace and blessings be upon him) and on the family and followers of Muhammad (may peace and blessings be upon him), as you did send your mercy on Ibrahim Alaihissalam and on the family and followers of Ibrahim Alaihissalam, for You are the most Praiseworthy, the most Glorious.

O Allah! Shower your blessings on Muhammad (may peace and blessings be upon him) and on the family and followers of Muhammad (may peace and blessings be upon him), as you did send your blessings on Ibrahim Alaihissalam and on the family and followers of Ibrahim Alaihissalam, for You are the most Praiseworthy, the most Glorious.

O Allah! Be pleased with the rightly guided Khulafa, Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Ali and all the rest of the Sahabah (Radiallahu Anhum) O Lord of the Worlds!, and also be pleased with those who faithfully follow them till the day of Judgement.

O Allah! Be pleased with us through infinite your mercy, Oh Most Merciful.

O Allah! Grant the Muslims honour and dignity.

O Allah! Humiliate Kufr and the Kuffar (disbelievers).

O Allah! Seize the leaders of the Kuffar (disbelievers) in your punishment. O Lord of the Worlds!

O Allah! Cause conflict and disagreement amongst them.

O Allah! Destroy whosoever bears enmity against Islam and the Muslims, O Lord of the Worlds!

O Allah! Create war between the powers of Kufr and engage them in wars amongst themselves, leaving the Muslims alone, O Lord of the Worlds!

O Allah! Foil the conspiracies and plots of the enemies of the Muslims.

O Allah! Whosoever intends mischief and evil towards us and our countries, make their mischief and evil to work against them, and may You become a barrier between us and their mischief, their plots and their conspiracies, O Lord of the Worlds! Indeed, You have power over all things.

O Allah! We entrust You to defend us from all the Kuffar.

O Allah! We entrust You to defend us against the Mushrikeen (Polytheists), O Lord of the Worlds!

O Allah! Seize the Jews and the Christians in Your punishment.

O Allah! Seize the Mushrikeen and the Hindus.

O Allah! Seize the wrongdoers and mete such a punishment to them that cannot be warded off.

O Allah! Verily, they have filled the earth with oppression, tyranny, mischief, disobedience and sins, O Lord of the Worlds!

O Allah! We seek refuge with You from their evils and we entrust You to defend us against them.

O Allah! We seek Your refuge against the evils of the Rawafidh (Shias), Indeed You have power over all things.

O Allah! Unite the hearts of the believers and reform them, guide them towards the path of peace, bring them out of darkness towards light, and help them against Your enemies and their enemies, O Lord of the Worlds!

O our Lord! Give us in this world that which is good, and in the hereafter that which is good, and save us from the torment of the Fire!

O Allah! protect our Imaam. Give him the Taufiq for that which pleases you.

O Allah! make him one who guides towards good and make him to be from those who are rightly guided, O Allah! help him in his religious and worldly affairs.

O Allah! guide him towards the truth when matters are unclear.

O Allah! Reform his inner self.

O Allah! Give Taufiq to the Muslims for that which pleases You, O Lord of the Worlds!

O Servants of Allah! Allah commands justice (Al-Adl), the doing of good and kindness (Al-Ihsan), and liberality to kith and kin, and He forbids all shameful deeds, and injustice and rebellion: (Al-Fahsha, Al-Munkar, Al-Baghi): and He instructs you, that you may receive admonition.

And fulfil your Covenant (pledge of Islam) with Allah when you have covenanted, and break not the oaths after you have confirmed them and indeed you have appointed Allah as your Witness. Surely, Allah knows what you do.

Remember Allah who is Glorious, He will also remember you, Be grateful upon the bounties of Allah, and He will grant you more. Allah’s remembrance is indeed the greatest thing, Verily! Allah knows what you do.

END OF THE KHUTBAH

1- Translators comment: If the Saudi Government was a model Islamic Government, it would not have arrested the Shaikh for speaking the Haq (Truth). It is clearly evident that the Saudi Government is completely influenced by the Kuffar and only some Shariah laws are allowed to exist as a smoke screen.

Translator's note: We have rendered the Arabic Khutbah in the English language to the best of our ability and knowledge. Great care has been taken to give the closest possible meaning of the Khutbah and Qur’anic verses in the English language. Should there be any errors or omissions, we seek Allah Sub’hanahu wa Ta’aala’s forgiveness. Ameen

Al-Hanbali
06-26-2007, 08:11 PM

Masha'ALLAH Sheikh Qasim lead Fajr:
http://www.islam-fr.com/modules/news...p?storyid=1910

mizan_aliashraf
06-27-2007, 09:33 AM
Salam
The shaykh is back as Imam of the Masjid but he no longer gives Khutbah.
This happened two years before I went to Madinah to study, but even then his students (including myself) didnt get over it. Saudi has some serious issues if they arrest people like him (shaykh Hudhaify) for saying what he said. May Allah keep him steadfast and increase his patience. I really hope the Saudi government see their errors and repent and come back to the straight path. And they can make a start by cutting ties with the accursed US government (La'natullah Alayhim).
Wallahul-Musta'aan
Wassalam

al Amaanah
06-27-2007, 01:35 PM
May Allah keep him steadfast and increase his patience.
Allahumma ameen.

'Abd al-Baari
06-27-2007, 02:32 PM
Salam
This happened two years before I went to Madinah to study, but even then his students (including myself) didnt get over it. Saudi has some serious issues if they arrest people like him (shaykh Hudhaify) for saying what he said. May Allah keep him steadfast and increase his patience. I really hope the Saudi government see their errors and repent and come back to the straight path. And they can make a start by cutting ties with the accursed US government (La'natullah Alayhim).
Wallahul-Musta'aan
Wassalam

Sheikh Huthaify??
He still gives Khutbah
http://www.islam-fr.com/modules/news...p?storyid=1674

M'assalama

S_87
06-27-2007, 02:35 PM
Salam
Wassalam

sheikh hudhaifi no longer gives the khutbah?

haaris195
06-28-2007, 01:06 PM
yes he does gives kutbah's gav his last 1 a few weeks back!!!

Salaam
06-28-2007, 01:22 PM
Salam
Wallahul-Musta'aan
Wassalam

how can he be Imam of the masjid. and not give khutbah, think about it mizan_aliashraf. he might of been warned not to say that knid of stuff again, but im sure he still gives khutbahs.....

'Abd al-Baari
06-28-2007, 03:53 PM

Mashallah Sheikh Humaid led Fajr today which means he'll probably give the Khutbah tomorrow, Inshallah
http://www.islam-fr.com/modules/news...p?storyid=1921

Sheikh Qasim led in Madinah, Mashallah really cool recitation
http://www.islam-fr.com/modules/news...p?storyid=1922

afriend
06-28-2007, 07:50 PM

Does anybody have Sheikh Juhany reciting From 2:226 until the end of the Juz from 1427 taraweehs in ok quality (64Kbps-128Kbps) I don't want an enormous file :-[ JazakAllah khair in advance.

'Abd al-Baari
06-28-2007, 08:00 PM

Check this bro
http://www.islamicboard.com/508376-post2.html

Hope it helps, Inshallah

Theres also www.dawahacadey.com and www.audio.islamicnetwork.com but they have it at 192 kbps

Al-Hanbali
06-28-2007, 08:53 PM

Does anybody have Sheikh Juhany reciting From 2:226 until the end of the Juz from 1427 taraweehs in ok quality (64Kbps-128Kbps) I don't want an enormous file :-[ JazakAllah khair in advance.

Sheikh Juhany doesnt recite until the end of the Juz, he finishes 2 sides before and Sheikh Budair finishes it.

afriend
06-30-2007, 01:59 PM

Check this bro
http://www.islamicboard.com/508376-post2.html

Hope it helps, Inshallah

Theres also www.dawahacadey.com and www.audio.islamicnetwork.com but they have it at 192 kbps
the way it is partitionned on that thread is just how I would want it, but the quality is low and the files are missing. And they aren't edited to have just recitation (continuous). JazakAllah anyways :)

format_quote Originally Posted by Ibn-Muhammad

Sheikh Juhany doesnt recite until the end of the Juz, he finishes 2 sides before and Sheikh Budair finishes it.
Yeah that's what I meant :-[ Should have mentionned, as much as Shk. Juhany reads after those ayahs.

Maybe I can just go with the ones on dawah academy.

Al-Hanbali
06-30-2007, 03:19 PM

Yeah that's what I meant :-[ Should have mentionned, as much as Shk. Juhany reads after those ayahs.
http://www.4shared.com/file/18931810...h_226-242.html

'Abd al-Baari
07-01-2007, 09:27 AM

Mashallah a great recitation of Surah Mulk in Fajr by Sheikh Shuram :)

Heres an article from www.arabnews.com

ISLAMABAD, 2 June 2007 — Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais, Imam of Makkah’s Grand Mosque, has called for spreading the message of Qur’an in order to correct the misconceptions about Islam in the West.

Delivering Friday sermon at Islamabad’s Faisal Mosque, Al-Sudais said, “We must make efforts to send a message across the world that Islam is a religion of peace.”

Unfortunately anti-Islam forces are bent on demonizing Islam, he said, adding Qur’anic teachings alone can correct the wrong impressions created by anti-Islam propaganda.

Al-Sudais said the teachings of the Qur’an and the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) are enough for true guidance.

He said Islam abhors explosions and terrorism. It teaches peace and harmony and is against sectarianism.

Al-Sudais said Muslims must combat anti-Islam propaganda by spreading the message of the Qur’an.

The Friday prayer led by Al-Sudais at the sprawling mosque in the capital was attended by Prime Minister Shaukat Aziz, President of the ruling Pakistan Muslim League Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain, Saudi Ambassador to Pakistan Ali Awadh Asseri and hundreds of thousands of people.

Prime Minister Aziz hosted a dinner in honor of Al-Sudais at the Prime Minister’s House on Thursday night.

Aziz said the close and brotherly relations between Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are a source of strength and stability for the Muslim world. “Pakistan— which came into being in the name of Islam — is on the path of progress and development by following the basic fundamentals of Islam,” Aziz said.

The prime minister said that as the Ummah was facing a number of challenges, there was a need to promote interfaith harmony.

He said Islam is a religion of peace, tolerance and brotherhood and abhors terrorism, adding, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia have shared objective of peace in the world, with similar views on various regional and international issues of concern.

Al-Sudais stressed the need for dialogue and increased contacts within the Muslim world to resolve the issues and address the challenges faced by the Ummah. “There is a need to have increased contacts, cooperation and dialogue within the Muslim world to tackle the challenges faced by the Ummah.”

He said Pakistan and Saudi Arabia enjoy deep, historic and brotherly relations.

Al-Sudais also expressed his good wishes and prayed for the progress and prosperity of Pakistan.

Aziz said Al-Sudais’ visit was reflective of the deep-rooted and close relations between the two brotherly countries and will help further strengthen these historic relations. He said Saudi Arabia has always stood by Pakistan in every difficult hour and the two countries are working hand in hand for the betterment of the Ummah.

afriend
07-01-2007, 01:51 PM

JazakAllah khair Ibn-Muhammad :)

Alhamdulillah Sheikh Shuraim(HA) back to leading fajrs again! :smile: Missed him loads...Beautiful recitation this morning :cry:.

mizan_aliashraf
07-02-2007, 09:57 AM
Salam
That's what I like. shaykh Sa'ud Shuraim back on Fajr. Nothing beats hearing it live though.
Wassalam

jzcasejz
07-04-2007, 12:05 PM
JazakAllaah Khayr for the Fajr recordings Bro...but did anyone realise Shaykh Hussayn Aali ash-Shaykh's been doing Fajr in Madinah recently. MashaAllaah he got some wicked recitation!!! :thumbs_up

mizan_aliashraf
07-05-2007, 10:27 AM
Yep, you're right about that. He has been on the Fajr post these last few days. I think they're going to do a rotation though. Probably shaykh Thubaity or shaykh Qasim will take over.

'Abd al-Baari
07-05-2007, 02:31 PM

I can't wait till Sheikh Thubaity leads Fajr again..soon Inshallah :)
His last Fajr 11/03 which is almost 4 months ago!

wizra
07-05-2007, 06:21 PM
Sheikh Maher al Muaiqly website http://www.almuaiqly.com/ar/index.php

jzcasejz
07-05-2007, 07:55 PM
JazaakAllaah Khayr...some nice recitations on that site...

Al-Hanbali
07-05-2007, 09:02 PM

Jazak'Allah khair for the site.

Sheikh Subayyil:

'Abd al-Baari
07-05-2007, 09:27 PM

Jazakallah Khair for the Sheikh Subayil vid bro and to bro wizra_ukhra for the link :)

bro Iqram, Inshalalh :D..and Mashallah your sooo lucky we don't break up until 20th but were going to Alton Towers next friday!

Haji_usmaan
07-06-2007, 10:56 AM
Assalam

Ive already broke up, just did my GCSE, so it's chilling time for me.

What should I do in my free time according to Islamic Shariah?

Jazakallah Khair

'Abd al-Baari
07-06-2007, 10:22 PM

Sheikh Hussain Al Sheikh in Todays Jumua

btw does anyone know if Sheikh Huthaify is older or younger than Sheikh Subayil..just wondering :)

webcoran
07-07-2007, 08:49 PM
Assalamu 'alaykum

Today Salat al 'Isha leads by Shaykh Sudays at Makkah (audio MP3 - CD quality) Great recitation.

Wa salamu 'alaykum

mizan_aliashraf
07-09-2007, 10:03 AM

Sheikh Hussain Al Sheikh in Todays Jumua

http://www.islamicboard.com/attachme...vi-jumua-1.jpg
http://www.islamicboard.com/attachme...vi-jumua-2.jpg
http://www.islamicboard.com/attachme...vi-jumua-3.jpg

btw does anyone know if Sheikh Huthaify is older or younger than Sheikh Subayil..just wondering :)
salam
shaykh Hudhaify is in his late 70s. shaykh Subayyal is older than him i think. Im about 80% sure.
Wassalam

IB-Staff
07-09-2007, 10:46 AM
Sheikh Subayyil was born in 1345 Hijri, and 21 years later Sheikh Hudhaify was born, in 1366 Hijri. So Sheikh Subayyil is 83 and Sheikh Hudhaify is 62.

Check their Biographies:
محمد عبدالله السبيل
علي الحذيفي

jzcasejz
07-10-2007, 06:46 PM
Shaykh Juhayni/Juhani led at Makkah today! :thumbs_up

^ btw, that LI Staff avy is asking for a punch in the face...looks so...disgusting...

'Abd al-Baari
07-10-2007, 06:58 PM

wow..two new Imams at Makkah i think
Sheikh Johany and someone new person led Maghrib too

I'm not sure though..according to bro Najiullah's blog its a Sheikh Mahirb

jzcasejz
07-10-2007, 07:00 PM
Whoa...this was today? :O I missed it...JazakAllaah for letting us know Bro. =]

'Abd al-Baari
07-10-2007, 07:04 PM

I can't wait to listen to him..btw i hope i'm not wrong bout it :-[ but check
www.haramainrecordings.blogspot.com

S_87
07-10-2007, 08:49 PM

theres no vids on his site? maybe he meant sheikh mahir

zinedine
07-10-2007, 11:12 PM
Salam
mashAllah i was happy to see sheikh juhany in makkah
Great recitation surah al isra
I hope that he will stay long time....

http://www.divshare.com/download/1222611-303

i would like too that budair pray in makkah...

'Abd al-Baari
07-11-2007, 06:55 AM

Yup it was Sheikh Johany and Sheikh Mahir Al Muyaqili Mashallah :)
So will this be a full time thing?

btw Sheikh Johany led Fajr too (Surah Hujurat)

M.B
07-11-2007, 07:01 AM
I think two of the imams have retired and i think i know who it is sheikh subbayl and sheikh khayatt.

'Abd al-Baari
07-11-2007, 07:06 AM

Yh that could be true i mean Mashallah Shekh Subayyil is 82 :)

May Allah swt reward them for their work and efforts..Ameen thumma ameen

btw it felt cool and funny listening to Sheikh Mahir's and Sheikh Johanys 'stoow..ai'tadelo' :)

IB-Staff
07-11-2007, 07:28 AM
Wow. it was just last week when i was talkin to this person and said it would be good if Sheikh Juhany replaces Sheikh Subayyil, as the latter isn't coming on much. And Juhany made it this soon. lol. Sheikh Mahir too? now this should be interesting. Will Sheikh Mahir go to madinah for taraweeh? or lead in makkah? And will SB Come to makkah now? hmmmmmmm lets wait and watch.
I think two of the imams have retired and i think i know who it is sheikh subbayl and sheikh khayatt.
dont think loudly lol. Thts how rumours start.
Sheikh Khayyat isn't that old.

mizan_aliashraf
07-11-2007, 10:06 AM
Salam
Lets not get ahead of ourselves.
shaykh Juhany is in Makkah so he led. He nornally lives in Madinah but I think he must have been in the area and was called up by one of the others (shaykh Talib, shaykh Shuraim). Because he has led in the Haram before, he can go forward. Same for shaykh Mahir. Not any Joe can go and lead in the Haram. But it's nice to see a young face leading. I remember him from uni. Used to come every now and then. When we were there he was sort of senior TA style. Used to come and do some of the classes if the other shuyukh were busy.
I dont know if its a full-time post, might have to call him and find out.
Wassalam

S_87
07-11-2007, 12:31 PM

nah sheikh khayyat is only in his 50s. around the same age as sheikh bin humaid. though he looks older than than he is.
hope sheikh subayyil is ok though :(

zinedine
07-11-2007, 03:51 PM
salam

who lead in madina?
i don't found a video or sound of prayer since one week...

'Abd al-Baari
07-11-2007, 03:53 PM

Sheikh Huthaify's been leading Fajr and Isha and Sheikh Al Sheikh's been leading Maghrib

There are some recordings here :)
http://www.haramainrecordings.com

haaris195
07-11-2007, 10:25 PM
salam
its possible shiekh khayyat and skiekh subbayl have retired as they havent read for a veryyy long time, i hope shiek Mahir stays mashallah his voice is amazing

Arwa
07-11-2007, 11:18 PM
assalamu alaikum

they're both staying ^

http://www.arabnews.com/?page=1&sect...=12&m=7&y=2007

^ not really a relevant link..the only relevant bit is:

The Grand Mosque in Makkah is to see two new imams, Sheikh Abdullah Awad Al-Johani and Sheikh Mahir ibn Hamad Al-Muayqali, lead regular prayers according to a royal decree issued by Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah.

Najiullah
07-12-2007, 12:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Arwa
assalamu alaikum

they're both staying ^

http://www.arabnews.com/?page=1&sect...=12&m=7&y=2007

^ not really a relevant link..the only relevant bit is:

The Grand Mosque in Makkah is to see two new imams, Sheikh Abdullah Awad Al-Johani and Sheikh Mahir ibn Hamad Al-Muayqali, lead regular prayers according to a royal decree issued by Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah.
Wow thats great. thanks for the info.

AabiruSabeel
07-12-2007, 03:38 AM

^^ Bro Najiullah here after such a long time! Welcome back

Shaikh Maher will be in my Fav list after Shaikh Shuraim inshaAllah

'Abd al-Baari
07-12-2007, 07:16 AM

wow..Mashallah
Jazakallah for the info^

and nice to see you posting bro Najiullah and sis Arwa

M.B
07-12-2007, 03:05 PM
Bro webcoran what has happened to you ur website u havent downloaded anything can please record all of the video.

haaris195
07-12-2007, 09:11 PM
bro's does n e 1 have the recordings of magrib n isha from makkah for the 12th of july, im so happy there are two new imams!!

S_87
07-13-2007, 09:36 AM

well sheikh shuraims doing the khutbah today so...

Ummu Sufyaan
07-13-2007, 09:49 AM
:sl: brothers and sisters.
just want to know if anyone has a link for last weeks khutbah from mecca. it was done by sh. al-taalib.

jazakallahu khair

M.B
07-13-2007, 09:53 AM
Anyone now who lead in masjid nabawi can anyone recordit please

Ummu Sufyaan
07-13-2007, 10:08 AM
Anyone now who lead in masjid nabawi can anyone recordit please

yeah, sh thubaiti. dont have it recored though

'Abd al-Baari
07-13-2007, 10:05 PM

The resording of Jumuah is now available on www.haramainrecordings.com :)
btw todays Fajr in Makkah was great by Sheikh Johany was great..also i think its one of the longest i heard...a full 17 mins :thumbs_up

zinedine
07-13-2007, 11:09 PM
Sheikh Johany led isha.He was great, very nice voice.
He does not read as with taraweeh;
He reads more gently with perfect a tajweed ;it is well to change style of recitator.
Even if i like sudais but johany since 3 isha, he makes me cry.

salat isha today 130707 :
http://www.divshare.com/download/1254056-e07

salat yesterday 120707:
http://www.divshare.com/download/1254069-7b8

zinedine
07-14-2007, 03:43 AM
johany led fajr
Nisa 58

http://www.divshare.com/download/1255391-e9e

M.B
07-14-2007, 08:36 AM
Why are they praying at front of the kaba it feels like ramadhan because of have many people are there whats happened.

Mesmerise
07-14-2007, 12:01 PM
Why are they praying at front of the kaba it feels like ramadhan because of have many people are there whats happened.

hmm, they always pray in front of the Kaaba, its only in Ramadhaan when they dont :)

'Abd al-Baari
07-14-2007, 12:10 PM

I think what bro M.B means is that Sheikh Johany lead from directly in front of the Ka'aba rather than behind Maqime Ibrahim

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.